Florist One Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Floristone.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: August 11, 2015

Florist One Corporate Contact

Business Name: FloristOne.com Inc.
Lake Ronkonkoma, New York USA

Corp Phone Number: 877-399-2882
Corp Website: floristone.com

Florist One Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Florist One Complaint

Is Florist One a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Flowers & Florist Websites Directory ListingFloristOne.com Inc. Listing

Do NOT use this company! Use a local florist!

I learned of the death of my favorite Uncle on Sunday. He lived in Pennsylvania and I live in Tennessee. I placed and received confirmation for an order Monday morning through Flowers One for delivery at the funeral home Monday afternoon for a Tuesday Funeral. Monday afternoon I received an email stating they could not fill the order.

I called the number given in the email and they indicated that they COULD make the delivery Tuesday morning before the 11:00AM funeral. About 90 minutes before the funeral, I received a call from Flowers One telling me they could not make the delivery.

My wife called a local florist and they knew my uncle and made a last minute delivery for me.

Florist One – 877-399-2882

25 Most Recent Florist One Complaints

Consumer Comments For Florist One

• Order directly from a local florist. Online is strictly a call center, nothing more. There is a reason a Florist is professionally trained, they know how to arrange and offer you their knowledge. Florist One is just another overseas call center, taking jobs away from those skilled in the Florist trade.

• Extremely dissatisfied with this company. Ordered flowers for a funeral because we were from out of town. We did attend the funeral and we were very unhappy with the arrangement that cost over $100.00. Did not look anything like the the picture on the website.

I would not recommend this company at all.

• I ordered flowers for my niece on Saturday because she just had a baby from Florist One which were delivered that day. By Sunday (the next day) all the roses were already wilted, brown, and limped over. I was mortified when I saw them! It looked like they were 3 weeks old!
    I contacted them that night asking for just the flowers be replaced (balloons were also included) and they would NOT replace them. I asked for my money back but all they offered me was a 20% off credit. They were almost $80.00!
    I was so embarrassed to see them in that condition the very next day!

• Ordered flowers on saturday from Florist One for my daughter’s birthday to be delivered on Monday.
    I get a call on Monday telling me they do not deliver there on the Monday!! I said then why did you acccpet the order in the first place if you could not deliver as you promised??? Answer was duh! So now my daughter does not have any flowers on her birthday due to sheer incompetence by this company!!
    By the way they were very unsympathetic to my call and offered me my money back in 10 days!!
    Signed one p…. off dad!!

• what is the contact number of floristone?

• I agree – Do not order flowers from this company – it was expensive and the arrangement looked horrible. I was very disappointed with the funeral arrangement I ordered. I would have purchased three times the amount for a fraction of the cost.

• Ordered a funeral arrangement and after not getting a thank note from the family, I asked them if they had gotten the flowers. THEY HAD NOT. I’ve been trying to get a refund from Florist One for nearly a month and all they say is "they were delivered" although the family and the funeral home agree they were not. This company HAS POOR/NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. I wouldn’t buy flowers from them if my life depended on it. I was trying to offer some solace and compassion to a grief stricken family and al I got was a BILL.

• Placed an order for flower arrangement for a funeral. Received a call but no voicemail. Later received an email stating a substitute was needed but because I hadn’t called back it was too late to deliver. Called the company and was told the florist had closed – it was 2:30 in the afternoon on a weekday!! I called a local florist and placed my order.

Will not use this company again.

• Dissatisfied. Ordered an arrangement for a friend in the hospital. They claimed it was delivered but it was not. Have to cancel my credit card payment to get satisfactory reimbursement. Spent $70.00 for nothing.

• I completely agree with the dissatisfied customer above!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!! THIS COMPANY IS TERRIBLE AND I MEAN TERRIBLE!! I was so embarrassed to see what was delivered to the funeral. They took advantage of me during a time of grief. It is unbelievable that someone would do this. I called the company to complain and all they wanted to give me was a $10 credit. Really….$10… when I spent almost $100! It was a slap in the face on top of giving me ugly flowers. They/I had only one time to make an impression and they blew it! I will never order from them again and I mean NEVER!! Go through your local florist.

• Don’t waste valuable time ordering – they use outside florists with no responsibility to fulfill properly or deliver timely. No apologies – no remedies but to refund and send you packing.