Florist One Reviews SnapShot

Florist One Reports

Most Recent Florist One Complaints

Is Florist One a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Flowers & Florist Websites Directory Inc. Listing

Worst florist I have ever dealt with - do not use them!

I ordered a balloon bouquet at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday to be delivered same day to the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. Payment (55.94) was immediately removed from my account. I was told I would get an email with order information, etc.

That didn’t happen.

I find out that night that the balloons were never delivered. I called the next morning at 9:00 a.m. and complained, stated they hadn’t been delivered, was put on hold, came back and told me that they would go out immediately that morning and they apologized and would credit me $12.99 for the service charge for the error.

That didn’t happen.

I find out last night that the balloons were not delivered AGAIN!. I immediately call and leave a message because after calling several times and no one taking my call in the queue, I left a message with all the details.

I then emailed the Customer Service email with the details and my frustration with the worst florist ever. I did get a reply at 6:00 a.m. today that stated they were sorry, they had received delivery confirmation and would check and get back with me. NO ONE HAD DONE THAT AT 2:00 PM.

In the meantime, I get a picture of the balloons from my sister (for my niece at the hospital). There are 4 balloons (not 7 as expected) and one is deflated! And, I guess as some type of makeup ploy, they gave her a crystal baby block with the letter B on it.

My niece is 13 years old! I have now been on hold for almost 30 minutes trying to get them to go pick up the order and give me 100% refund.

Please do not order from these people. The best thing to do is put them out of business. They got their money and that’s the end of it. But not for me. I will file a complaint with the Ohio Attorney General as well as the Better Business Bureau.

Florist One – Wilmington Delware

Most Recent Reviews About Florist One

Consumer Comments For Florist One

• PaodeQueijo

Same thing happened to me. Ordered flowers, received a confirmation and at the time flowers were supposed to be delivered, got a call it could not happen. What a crap business this is. Do not waste your time–order locally.

• tigerland2

Order directly from a local florist. Online is strictly a call center, nothing more. There is a reason a Florist is professionally trained, they know how to arrange and offer you their knowledge. Florist One is just another overseas call center, taking jobs away from those skilled in the Florist trade.

• Bee

Extremely dissatisfied with this company. Ordered flowers for a funeral because we were from out of town. We did attend the funeral and we were very unhappy with the arrangement that cost over $100.00. Did not look anything like the the picture on the website.

I would not recommend this company at all.

• Never again!!!!

I ordered flowers for my niece on Saturday because she just had a baby from Florist One which were delivered that day. By Sunday (the next day) all the roses were already wilted, brown, and limped over. I was mortified when I saw them! It looked like they were 3 weeks old!
    I contacted them that night asking for just the flowers be replaced (balloons were also included) and they would NOT replace them. I asked for my money back but all they offered me was a 20% off credit. They were almost $80.00!
    I was so embarrassed to see them in that condition the very next day!

• Upset Dad

Ordered flowers on saturday from Florist One for my daughter’s birthday to be delivered on Monday.
    I get a call on Monday telling me they do not deliver there on the Monday!! I said then why did you acccpet the order in the first place if you could not deliver as you promised??? Answer was duh! So now my daughter does not have any flowers on her birthday due to sheer incompetence by this company!!
    By the way they were very unsympathetic to my call and offered me my money back in 10 days!!
    Signed one p…. off dad!!

• customer

what is the contact number of floristone?

• Donna

I agree – Do not order flowers from this company – it was expensive and the arrangement looked horrible. I was very disappointed with the funeral arrangement I ordered. I would have purchased three times the amount for a fraction of the cost.

• Oladyinazoo

Ordered a funeral arrangement and after not getting a thank note from the family, I asked them if they had gotten the flowers. THEY HAD NOT. I’ve been trying to get a refund from Florist One for nearly a month and all they say is "they were delivered" although the family and the funeral home agree they were not. This company HAS POOR/NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. I wouldn’t buy flowers from them if my life depended on it. I was trying to offer some solace and compassion to a grief stricken family and al I got was a BILL.

• Greg

Placed an order for flower arrangement for a funeral. Received a call but no voicemail. Later received an email stating a substitute was needed but because I hadn’t called back it was too late to deliver. Called the company and was told the florist had closed – it was 2:30 in the afternoon on a weekday!! I called a local florist and placed my order.

Will not use this company again.

• CHA

Dissatisfied. Ordered an arrangement for a friend in the hospital. They claimed it was delivered but it was not. Have to cancel my credit card payment to get satisfactory reimbursement. Spent $70.00 for nothing.

• Jamie

I completely agree with the dissatisfied customer above!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!! THIS COMPANY IS TERRIBLE AND I MEAN TERRIBLE!! I was so embarrassed to see what was delivered to the funeral. They took advantage of me during a time of grief. It is unbelievable that someone would do this. I called the company to complain and all they wanted to give me was a $10 credit. Really….$10… when I spent almost $100! It was a slap in the face on top of giving me ugly flowers. They/I had only one time to make an impression and they blew it! I will never order from them again and I mean NEVER!! Go through your local florist.

• Dissatisfied

Don’t waste valuable time ordering – they use outside florists with no responsibility to fulfill properly or deliver timely. No apologies – no remedies but to refund and send you packing.