Florist One Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Information

Last Updated On: August 15, 2014

Florist One Corporate Contact

Business Name: FloristOne.com Inc.
Lake Ronkonkoma, New York USA

Corp Phone Number: 877-399-2882
Corp Website: floristone.com

Florist One Ratings and Reports

Latest Florist One Complaint

Gosh, this is customer service?

I ordered a flower arrangement online from Florist One. I then called customer service to double check what time it would be delivered as this was not on the online form. The woman who answered, Millie, said, well, what is the plot number? We have to know the plot number or where are we going to deliver it? I said the address of the Mortuary was on the form, I was just checking on the time. She said, in a very tired, negative voice, well, I don’t know. How do I know if you didn’t supply all the information? I will have to call and find out.

When I didn’t hear back from her, I started to worry about the company. I read some complaints filed about this company and had doubts about what quality the arrangement would be. I would be mortified if I showed up and some horrible arrangement had my name on it!

When I called to cancel, I got Millie again. I cancelled and was told I would receive something on email showing the cancellation. No concern ever in her voice, very incompetent way of dealing with a customer.

I would not recommend this company!

See More Florist One Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Florist One a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Florist One

Consumer Comments For Florist One

• Extremely dissatisfied with this company. Ordered flowers for a funeral because we were from out of town. We did attend the funeral and we were very unhappy with the arrangement that cost over $100.00. Did not look anything like the the picture on the website.

I would not recommend this company at all.

• I ordered flowers for my niece on Saturday because she just had a baby from Florist One which were delivered that day. By Sunday (the next day) all the roses were already wilted, brown, and limped over. I was mortified when I saw them! It looked like they were 3 weeks old!
    I contacted them that night asking for just the flowers be replaced (balloons were also included) and they would NOT replace them. I asked for my money back but all they offered me was a 20% off credit. They were almost $80.00!
    I was so embarrassed to see them in that condition the very next day!

• Ordered flowers on saturday from Florist One for my daughter’s birthday to be delivered on Monday.
    I get a call on Monday telling me they do not deliver there on the Monday!! I said then why did you acccpet the order in the first place if you could not deliver as you promised??? Answer was duh! So now my daughter does not have any flowers on her birthday due to sheer incompetence by this company!!
    By the way they were very unsympathetic to my call and offered me my money back in 10 days!!
    Signed one p…. off dad!!

• what is the contact number of floristone?

• I agree – Do not order flowers from this company – it was expensive and the arrangement looked horrible. I was very disappointed with the funeral arrangement I ordered. I would have purchased three times the amount for a fraction of the cost.

• Ordered a funeral arrangement and after not getting a thank note from the family, I asked them if they had gotten the flowers. THEY HAD NOT. I’ve been trying to get a refund from Florist One for nearly a month and all they say is "they were delivered" although the family and the funeral home agree they were not. This company HAS POOR/NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. I wouldn’t buy flowers from them if my life depended on it. I was trying to offer some solace and compassion to a grief stricken family and al I got was a BILL.

• Placed an order for flower arrangement for a funeral. Received a call but no voicemail. Later received an email stating a substitute was needed but because I hadn’t called back it was too late to deliver. Called the company and was told the florist had closed – it was 2:30 in the afternoon on a weekday!! I called a local florist and placed my order.

Will not use this company again.

• Dissatisfied. Ordered an arrangement for a friend in the hospital. They claimed it was delivered but it was not. Have to cancel my credit card payment to get satisfactory reimbursement. Spent $70.00 for nothing.

• I completely agree with the dissatisfied customer above!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!! THIS COMPANY IS TERRIBLE AND I MEAN TERRIBLE!! I was so embarrassed to see what was delivered to the funeral. They took advantage of me during a time of grief. It is unbelievable that someone would do this. I called the company to complain and all they wanted to give me was a $10 credit. Really….$10… when I spent almost $100! It was a slap in the face on top of giving me ugly flowers. They/I had only one time to make an impression and they blew it! I will never order from them again and I mean NEVER!! Go through your local florist.

• Don’t waste valuable time ordering – they use outside florists with no responsibility to fulfill properly or deliver timely. No apologies – no remedies but to refund and send you packing.