Lets Buy Mobile Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Raghav Arora - Registrant Admin
Corp Website: letsbuymobile.com

Lets Buy Mobile Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Lets Buy Mobile Complaint

Is Lets Buy Mobile a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Electronics Websites Directory ListingLetsBuyMobile Listing

Please Be Aware Of This Fake Site

Dear Viewer

Kindly be away from this site to place an order, because this site is totally fake or pooped.

I am saying this because I also bearing to money loss from this one cheater.

I place two order with following reference

Order no:- LBM283086584 Date:- 18/12/2013

Order No:- LBM16447 Date:- 27/12/2014

and still waiting my refund after mail or call on so many time, the guys have only one rhetorical answer ” your payment in process will get it in 24 hour because we have technical issues”.

So all Guys take advise and escape from fraud scam to loss money for luring a mobile on EMI, pls go with so many another online shopping they give you it with credit card .

Thanks

Consumer Comments For Lets Buy Mobile

• i have ordered a nokia lumia 625 last 15th may & pay the processing fees online but still not received the phone and any response from customer care . it is totaly fraud co.

• i have order sony expria but cannt despatch on my adderes whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• i have order mecromax canvas a 1106 is depacher on my address

• Sir, why you can rejected my application if rejected please Refund my amount my application ID is LBM11037216

• reply my questions Either I will Case you

• even me i was cheated…………how can i gve case against this compani please so me da way

• Hi /LetsBuyMobile I had ordered a Micromax A110Q mobile and have got no reply from your side about my product. You have mentioned on your site that your Team will verify our documents and then Approvation mail will come to you in 7 days. Its been more then 7 days and I have not recieved any mail whatsoever. Your Customer Care no never works and someone picks up the call and says that we are out of service.my order id is LBM28028442 and my contact no is 7722005121. So will you be able to give my ordered status of my product plz. A kind request to you.
    Order ID: LBM28028442
    E-mail: midnitewarriorr@gmail.com
    Contact No:7722005121

• PLEASE SEND MY MOBILE STATUS

• im srikanth i lost money plz refund it………………………