Lets Buy Mobile Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Based On: 2 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Lets Buy Mobile

Please Be Aware Of This Fake Site

Dear Viewer

Kindly be away from this site to place an order, because this site is totally fake or pooped.

I am saying this because I also bearing to money loss from this one cheater.

I place two order with following reference

Order no:- LBM283086584 Date:- 18/12/2013

Order No:- LBM16447 Date:- 27/12/2014

and still waiting my refund after mail or call on so many time, the guys have only one rhetorical answer ” your payment in process will get it in 24 hour because we have technical issues”.

So all Guys take advise and escape from fraud scam to loss money for luring a mobile on EMI, pls go with so many another online shopping they give you it with credit card .

Thanks

View Comments View More Lets Buy Mobile Complaints

Is Lets Buy Mobile a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About Lets Buy Mobile

6 thoughts on “Lets Buy Mobile

1. Hi /LetsBuyMobile I had ordered a Micromax A110Q mobile and have got no reply from your side about my product. You have mentioned on your site that your Team will verify our documents and then Approvation mail will come to you in 7 days. Its been more then 7 days and I have not recieved any mail whatsoever. Your Customer Care no never works and someone picks up the call and says that we are out of service.my order id is LBM28028442 and my contact no is 7722005121. So will you be able to give my ordered status of my product plz. A kind request to you.
    Order ID: LBM28028442