DX.com Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: dx.abuse@gmail.com
Corp Website: dx.com

DX.com Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest DX.com Complaint

Is DX.com a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Electronics Websites Directory ListingDealExtreme Listing

Horrible Experience

I ordered a no name tablet from them, it took forever to get, screen was broken and unit would not power on. Contacted customer service, finally got approval to send it back AT MY COST that they said they would refund. OK, so I sent it back, 3 days it arrived, took another 3 weeks to get my refund on the product and another month of complaining to get my shipping back, had to take pics and submit each both times.

Then 3 mos after all was refunded I get this: Dear User,

Your recent review “Locked and broken screen, see comments”, which contains SKU 305580 has been unapproved by our staff.

The reason is Dear customer, did you contact our CS? They can help you to solve this.

SO they would not approve a negative accurate review, go figure.

I did go to Walmart and bought an RCA tablet for less money, same size and features. DO NOT do business with these people no matter the product or price. DO NOT trust the reviews as they are all screened and negative ones not allowed!

DX.com – Deal Extreme

10 Most Recent DX.com Complaints

More About DX.com

DealeXtreme Lifestyle Mall | DX | DXMall.com | DXMALL | Epro E-commerce Limited - 301 3/F Town Health Technology Centre 10-12 Yuen Shun Circuit Siu Lek Yuen Shatin Hong Kong

Consumer Comments For DX.com

• I AM REALLY ANNOYED FROM THAT SITE I ordered a shipment since 14-11-2013 and yet I didn’t get it and they last talk to me on 20-01-2014