DX.com Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: dx.abuse@gmail.com
Corp Website: dx.com

DX.com Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest DX.com Complaint

Is DX.com a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Electronics Websites Directory ListingDealExtreme Listing

By FAR the most incompetent and misleading online retailer on the web

On August 5th, 2014, I ordered several items for my recently purchased DJI Phantom quad copter that I got through a different retailer from Deal Extreme. I ordered a wireless monitor, propeller guards and a backpack carrying case totaling $254. A week later I get an email saying

————————————————
“Dear ,
Thanks for ordering from DX.com.

We’re writing to inform you that the package RI076084650CN from your order 140804001028603449 has failed to pass the airline security check as it contains lithium batteries/knives or products that contain liquid which are now under extra scrutiny in world air cargo services.

We therefore have switched it to another delivery channel to ensure the order is sent to you as soon as possible.

Here is the new package tracking number RX352105530CH.

We will follow the package and strive to make sure the items reach you smoothly and safely.

Your understanding and patience are highly appreciated.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us via Live chat or Customer Service Ticket.

Your sincerely,

DX.com”
—————————————————

Tried using the tracking numbers provided to check my status but both came up as “not found”. I found this sketchy so I contacted them to cancel my order. I got this response

——————————————————
“dear customer

sorry it was late. why don’t you contact us earlier.

your order was already shipped on 8/6/2014 .

sorry we cannot cancel the order for you now.

hope you can understand.

so could i close this ticket now?

if you have any other questions, please feel free to open another ticket or call us or live chat with us.

best regards
Lucky ”
————————————–

A few days later I received the propeller guards, but the rest of my order was not included. I contacted them through their ticket service on the website, and after a day or two they got back to me saying that the products were en route (August 15th).

Fast forward another ELEVEN days (August 26th). Still nothing. I try contacting them again and get another response with tracking numbers that don’t work when they are entered into the website.

September 3rd I finally receive the 2 more packages I’m waiting for. (Two days shy of a month after ordering). The wireless monitor I ordered is included, HOWEVER, I opened the second package expecting to find that the backpack carrying case I ordered, and instead I find a flimsy piece of junk knockoff quadcopter that retails for $70 (although it looks and functions like it should cost $25. The backpack was $81.

I promptly respond to the open ticket to tell me that they messed up and sent me the wrong item, wait 2 full days for them to tell me

—————————————–
“Dear customer
thanks for your mail.

sorry to hear that you received a wrong item.

but this problem belongs to after-sale problem.
and this ticket you opened belongs to pre-sale ticket.
you’d better open another after-sale ticket.”

———————————————

So, that being no help and another day wasted, I close that ticket, go back to their ticket page and open an “after- sale ticket” and outline my entire issue once again on September 5th.

September 8th, no answer still. I comment on the ticket again expressing my frustration with the lack of response.

FINALLY get a response on SEPTEMBER 23RD (18 days after I opened the ticket, 49 DAYS after putting in my order) telling me to take a picture of the SKU of the quadcopter. I do that and send it back, don’t get another response until OCTOBER 15th (SEVENTY ONE DAYS AFTER MY ORDER) telling me to PAY TO PACKAGE AND SHIP the wrong item back to their warehouse in California, so they can check it against their stock in the warehouse and see how the mistake was made before they send me the original product I ordered.

So, to summarize my experience, I ordered $254 worth of products, get told they had to be reshipped due to being stopped at customs for containing lithium batteries (how does a company that sells hundreds of products containing lithium batteries not already know that???), receive several tracking numbers that never worked when entered into the website provided, was told it was too late to cancel my order before I had even received anything, had to go back and forth on their live chat on several occasions to find the status of my order, when their live chat stopped working, I had no less than TWENTY back and forth exchanges with their customer service sometimes with over TWO WEEKS without a response, the phone number listed on their website rings twice and then beeps before hanging up, and now 71 days after placing my order, I STILL don’t have what I ordered and I’m being told to pay to package and ship the product they mistakenly sent me back to them, wait an undetermined amount of time for them to figure out how the error took place before they can decide whether or not to send me the original package I ordered.

How does a place with such absolutely horrible customer service and business practices stay in business? Avoid this site at all costs! I’ve never dealt with a headache like this before and I will absolutely never order from this garbage site again. If I could give DX.com ZERO stars I would.

10 Most Recent DX.com Complaints

More About DX.com

DealeXtreme Lifestyle Mall | DX | DXMall.com | DXMALL | Epro E-commerce Limited - 301 3/F Town Health Technology Centre 10-12 Yuen Shun Circuit Siu Lek Yuen Shatin Hong Kong

Consumer Comments For DX.com

• I AM REALLY ANNOYED FROM THAT SITE I ordered a shipment since 14-11-2013 and yet I didn’t get it and they last talk to me on 20-01-2014