Dr Vita Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Information

Last Updated On: August 18, 2014

Dr Vita Corporate Contact

Business Name: DrVita, Inc.
6980 W. Warm Spring Rd #100
Las Vegas, Nevada 89113 USA

Corp Phone Number: 800-211-4188
Corp Email: contact@drvita.com
Company Contact: Wayne Gorsek - CEO/Owner
Corp Website: drvita.com

More About Dr Vita

DrVita.com - Alternate/Additional Business Names: MotherNature.com | MyVitaNet.com | Additional Contact Information: Garrett Miller - Director of Customer Service

Dr Vita Ratings and Reports

Latest Dr Vita Complaint

Service anyone ?

On December 31st I ordered supplements at Dr Vita for 168.00 USD plus shipping. They were shipped a week later with DHL and arrived at the end of January.

Having sent in an email to customer service at Dr Vita stating the unacceptable delay of 30 days; suggesting they use USPS (Much more efficient & fast), I got an almost “lecture answer” back this morning stating unequivocally that they ship with DHL, no if’s or but’s.

That is what ‘they’ call customer service, I guess …

See More Dr Vita Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Dr Vita a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Dr Vita

Official Responses from Dr Vita

By: Garrett Miller On: May 20, 2013

DrVita has shipped tens of thousands of orders to VERY satisfied customers. We have a perfect 10.00 score on www.resellerratings.com and have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. DrVita does not collect any payment until the order ships out and we offer a 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee. We have a number of notifications throughout our product pages and checkout process for shipping and stock availability. DrVita cannot control a manufacturer’s product cycle or a product’s release date and unfortunately sometimes products are late and are not available for purchase or shipping. We strongly believe in our Customer Service and would love to respond to the complaints listed here, but cannot due to the lack of customer names, order numbers, or other important information. DrVita can be contacted in two ways. By email at service@drvita.com or by voice at 1-800-211-4188 Sun-Sat 7am-7pm PST. All of our representatives are local and in house. We also have a very quick response time.

Feel free to see for yourself.

Sincerely,
Garrett Miller
Director of Customer Service

Consumer Comments For Dr Vita

• Company would not stand behind a bad product that was shipped – they basically said, ‘have a good day’. We know what that means.
    This is either a very bad employee or it is a company policy – either way, I will never order from DrVita again.

• I have ordered many times from Dr. Vita and have always been completely satisfied. Prices are half what I pay at the health food store and of excellent quality. My orders have always arrived on time, well-packaged and correct!
    Can’t think of a single negative thing to say about this company. Thank, Dr. Vita!

• That is very good information, wish he would be more successful at work

• IT SMELLS LIKE A BABY S DAIOER ALREADY **** IN AND MY HUSBAND SAYS IT TASTES LIKE IT SO I GOT TO GET OUT I=OF THIS DEA;

• I SUGGEST YOU APPROVE IT I HAVE A VERY GOOD LAYER AT MY ASSISTANCE

• I get everything in a timely manner from DrVita….NO complaints whatsoever and I think they have the best prices and quality around.

• I have only had good experiences with dr. vita products and delivery. I am so impressed with the products, packaging and free shipping. It’s so hard to believe that this company will last. But Zappos has free delivery also. The prices are less than the store as well.

• I have had similar, great service from DrVita. In fact, we are no longer buying any supplements from Whole Foods or Earth Fare due to the far better prices and selection through DrVita. I suppose issues occur when you are moving as much product as these guys must be moving, but I patronize DrVita with pleasure and confidence. If you are buying supplements, you’d be crazy not to shop DrVita on your next order.

• I have placed three orders so far… amazing deals! Especially on products which Whole Foods charges twice as much. Plus, with no tax or shipping fees to pay… it’s like I’m making money over here by saving on gas, taxes and time.
    No complaints whatsoever. Eveything arried on time and in good condition.

• I placed an order from this company jan 14. It is now March 10 and I still do not have the products. When a product is needed for ones health and it does not arrive in a timely manner, the customer is the one to suffer. No other natural supplement site I’ve ordered from has has this bad a problems. They send a notice the product has shipped and then give no tracking number as well as an incorrect order number. I will never order from this company again.

• Realize ecommerce is not simply walking into a store and picking what you want. E-vendors often have to receive products from the manufacturers whose products they sell and they cant control how quickly those manufacturers send the products EVERY TIME. They also have little control over the shippers they use to deliver the package. These things can affect delivery time at no fault of the vendor. Its up to the customer to stay educated about what the process involves.

• That is a true statement but it is the responsibility of the company to inform it’s customers, note it on their order site and/or give the customer an opportunity to either cancel item or exchange it for another.

• Ordered 2 items late January and 3/4 through Feb still don’t have them. Apparently 1 item was on back-order, supposed to ship within 10 business days. Did not happen. I asked (3 weeks after ordering) if they could ship my other item to me at a faster rate since I had been waiting so long. They declined to ship it faster and said they could only mail it the original UPS GROUND. I canceled the whole order. Bad choice on their part to not remedy the situation. 3 weeks into waiting and then to ship the one item they did have to wait another 5-10 business days for UPS Ground? YIKES! No one was mean or anything, just a poor choice by the customer service supervisor.
    I am in Customer Service, and that was a BAD choice….You should always try to make it up to the customer if your company is slacking or made a mistake.

• Great company got my products in record time. Somehow a bottle of one of my products leaked and when I called since the bottles did not seem to be sealed the way they thought they should be. They immediately credited my account for full amount of everything. They seemed honest and caring. I will definitely do business with them again.

• mike 10 days ago
    ordered my product 10 days ago and still nothing. I guess I lost my money.
    Prices are good but chances are that you will never recieve your product.

• I placed an order with this company and received it very quickly. I will order again. Prices are great! Some people can’t be satisfied and love to complain.

• I placed a sizable order with Dr. Vita on Sunday 2/10 and have my order sitting in my house in full 2/13 and I am in fact drinking a protein shake from the Twin Lab products I ordered. So far so good with me. I give Dr. Vita a big thumbs up for price and fast delivery.

• I had no problems with my order. It arrived in a timely fashion. Same product as ordered from other sources, but at half the price. I don’t work for the company. I will be ordering from them again.

• I ordered from Dr.vita and they shipped my vitamins the same day I ordered. They are awesome and my only regret is that I only ordered 1 bottle. Thanks again Dr.vita
    and I will be reordering soon:)
    Tom O.

• My order arrived faster than expected. Was a name brand at much less than I have been paying elsewhere. I will order from them again.

• I placed the order and got it on time with everything I paid for, good expiration date. Price was the best I could find. I send e-mail to costumer serv. (after reading reviews) and got respond after 2 days (could be faster but… okey )

• do not order from them!! a scam!! stick with vitacost

• Order just arrived! Ordered 1/16. If you can handle the wait, the price can`t be beat… just don`t hold your breath on the same day shipping.
    FWIW…..

• I ordered a sugar substitute and got an empty box. Never had that happen before. I repeat, I received an empty box. I am pretty sure all the good reviews here are fake. Who takes the time to look on line to write a review about a product company that sent them a package on time. That is not outstanding service, that is normal service. It is not like a restaurant and you want to share your experience. I sent an email and we will what happens but I am less than hopeful and more worried about fraud on my cc now.

• I ordered two products and they arrived the next week. Also contacted customer service and they responded fast. I don’t know what problems the other people are having. This store is better than the other stores I used such as Vitamin shoppe and AmericaRx. Those stores gave me damaged items and customer service took days.

• I placed a pretty large order from them and received it in a reasonable amount of time and when I emailed and checked the status I did also receive an email back answering my question. The prices are good half the price of my local Earthfare store where I usually go. I am going to Place another order soon and will leave feedback again on my experience.Oh and also when i log into my created acct it tells me detail of my order so there is an actual area with your order info on file

• Ordered $100+ on 1/16/13. I’ll keep a weekly update until (hopefully) order is delivered. Cheapest prices on the net, but only by a few bucks. If order does show up and is satisfactory, might consider reorder. Just have to order well before I need a refill! :)

• On 1/11/2013, I placed an order (somewhat larger – $72) on Dr. Vita’s site, prior to reading reviews. I got a notice today, 1/23/2013 that it was shipped *today* via UPS. I got a tracking number but UPS says there is an error with this tracking number.

Assuming I *ever* get my products, I will never, ever order from this company again. 12 days to supposedly, ship it?

• Oh Boy!!!! I should have read the reviews before I purchased anything from drvita. It’s been 2 weeks, and still no arrival of my purchase. I thought it was too good to be true. Now what!? Is this some kind of scam???? Should I change my credit card number? Are they going to keep pulling money from my credit card???

• OH GREAT!!! I knew it was too good to be true! Well, the good thing is that I used a Credit Card (which has internet purchases protection. Good thing I didn’t order more. I was concerned about their prices being too long and feared that they were "Fakes" or Expired. So I decided to place a small order $18 to try out their products. Well, I hope I GET THEM NOW! Now that I think about it, I didn’t go to their site. I saw an ad link to their store…IS THIS A REAL BUSINESS OR WHAT? Is it a "out of the Garage/Basement kind of business?? OH MAN! Are they going to steal my Credit Card Info?? From now on: AMAZON is my only online store. They are GREAT!

• I have just had a very positive experience with drvita. Everything arrived in perfect condition, very well wrapped. The prices were extrordinary and the shipping free. True, there was no tracking of the package, but I expected to wait about 10 days, and I did. I quickly placed another order, and can’t wait to receive it.

• dr.vita has free shipping for every order,even for the cheapest one ,it’s such an suspicious thing ,i was worried but i ordered a product from them anyway ,because what i ordered was just a small shampoo bottle (the travel size) and it costs only $1.5 and it is free ship .i received the shampoo bottle after a long time waiting .They are a scam .They will send you the product if it is very cheap ,it is a way to attract customers’ belief,and they are waiting for your next order with a more expensive order ,if you buy a more expensive product ,they will tell you every reason to cancel the order and take all your money.You will lose your money without getting the products

• DrVita has a no charge policy. Orders are not charged unless they ship. Customers who cancel or have orders cancelled are not charged.

• I just placed an order on 12/21/12, I have called customer service 4 times they don’t have one except for taking orders, not much for resolving problems. After 7 days, still no word from them about the status of my order, I would never order from this company again.

• Piece of advice, I had a similar issue with them as well, I placed a first time order with them and what I received was so far off from what I ordered. I could not understand how they could have even made such a big mistake, but anyway I contacting the customer service number two times with a someone will get in touch with you withing 24 hrs-yeah right never happened so on my third call I told them that if someone did not contact me in 24hrs I will report them to the BBB. That is what I did and surprise I had a response within 2 days. My credit card is being refunded. So the advice is report them to the BBB! That is the only way I could get a response. Good Luck!

• don’t buy anything on Drvita.com…! This is fake business!!

• I bought two things last week and they arrived this week. What fake?

• DrVita purchased the domain names of MotherNature.com and MyVitanet.com, but not the company in its entirety. DrVita has no access or knowledge of any customer information or purchase history and is not legally responsible to vendors or prior customers. DrVita is not and never has been affiliated with Mother Nature.com or any of its subsidiary companies.

Mother Nature/MyVitanet.com has only provided us contact information in the form of email: CustomerService@MotherNature.com and voice: 1-646-580-6684.