Tmart Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Consumer Ratings Data

Average Rating: 2.00 of 5
Based On: 14 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Tmart

No response to missing items

After several successful purchases, I received a partial order with missing items. I opened a service ticket and they told me the items were reshipped from China. All BS, no merchandise every arrived.

My many requests for a credit were ignored. So I asked my credit card to charge it back to them.

Don’t ever purchase from their websites. They operate many websites are various names and sell are multiple names on ebay too.

The only safe way to buy from them is on ebay because you can give negative feedback. eBay and your credit card company will give you some protection.

View Comments View More Tmart Complaints

Is Tmart a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

Tmart Reviews and Complaints

User Thoughts About Tmart

26 thoughts on “Tmart

1. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM TMART.COM THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SEND YOUR ITEMS YOU JUST PAID FOR !!!!!!!
    tHEY EVEN DO NAT HAVE ANY CUSTUMER PHONE NUMBER. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I SO AGREE WITH YOU AGNES. BEEN TRYING SINCE JAN. TO GET A RMA NUMBER TO RETURN A DEFECTIVE CAMERA. I GAVE UP. TURNED IT OVER TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. MY CREDIT CARD BANK REFUNDED THE MONEY AND NOW THEY ARE DOING THE DEALINGS WITH TMART. I COULD NOT GET A NUMBER TO CALL AND TALK TO THEM IN PERSON EITHER. NEVER AGAIN. ORDERED ANOTHER CAMERA FROM AMAZON, I KNOW I CAN TRUST THEM. NO MORE OFF THE WALL SHOPPING SITES FOR ME. YOU DO NOT SAVE ANY MONEY WHEN WHAT YOU GET IS JUNK.

2. I have been using T Mart for about 6 months now. I did small orders in the beginning to check the quality of product and their service. The quality is reasonable for what I pay. The items come properly and securely packed. The shipping time is long for sure but their customer service is good. I did have some hick ups but till date they have resolved my issues. I am happy with their product and services. The delivery from the USA takes 2 to 3 weeks and 5 to 6 from Hong Kong, Sweden or any other shipping country. Kids are eager to see their purchase. I wish they could cut down delivery time somehow. Expedited shipping is expensive, I prefer wait and use the "expedited shipping" money to shop more. I hate going to a store unless necessary. Rush on roads, long lineup at checkouts and taxes. Overall I am satisfied.

3. I ordered a 9 inch tablet from TMart on Friday 18th October 2013 using the cheapest delivery option (without the £1.98 insurance option) and when it did not arrive within the 3 weeks as advertised (15 working days) (between China and the UK) I started to panic sent them an email.
    I got a quick reply that contained a tracking number. On the 12th November this tracking showed that the tabet had arrived in Malmo and today, the 15th of November it arrived OK. I.e. it took four weeks.
    I have used this company before with a more expensive delivery option and that arrived OK too.
    In both cases my credit card was debited correctly.
    I use Linux running Firefox when placing orders (Windows running IE is too risky – you might get key-logged etc).

4. I also got swindled by TMART. I ordered a Bluetooth/USB laptop adaptor for $18.44 and three weeks later got stonewalled when I reported non-delivery.

5. I've ordered many products from Tmart. Please be aware where the item is being shipped from (US or HK). Many times it takes a couple of weeks for a package to get past customs in China…then it takes a couple more to reach the US or other countries. I try to order items only from New Jersey but the last two I've ordered are from Hong Kong and I havent seen them yet. …and another order from NJ is somewhere in limbo, lost by the USPS. Only time will tell. Always try Meritline dot com first. I've never had a bad order from these people.

6. I almost forgot, but the total charge I was never reimbursed for billed to my credit card company for the merchandise I never received and my "free" gift came to over $30. This might not sound like a lot of money, but, when you are disabled and don't have a large income as a result of it, the loss of $30. can really make a difference and not in a nice way.

7. As a cancer patient I placed an order with Tmart for 3 wigs and 5 wig nets to protect my scalp from discomfort and keep the wigs from slipping. Tmart also promised a free gift with my order. The 2 wigs which actually came took a long time to arrive but were of good quality and look nice. The remaining wig and none of the wig nets ever arrived forcing me to purchase the missing items elsewhere. In addition, although a "free" gift was sent, my credit card was billed for the free gift as well as the wig and wig nets which were never sent. I contacted Tmart by email asking to have my credit card refunded for the items which were never received. Their answer was you never received your items? They weren't included or didn't reach you? Then nothing. In short, they wanted me, in my compromised state of health, to wear myself out having to go through my credit card company to stretch this out and make me do the work they should have handled automatically as part of customer service or customer care. I liked the products that did arrive well enough that I would have ordered additional merchandise from Tmart had the matters related to my first purchase been handled properly and promptly, not to mention without compromising my health by adding needless, extra wear and tear, stress and strain.

8. This is the 2nd time I have ordered from Tmart and I feel like a fool. I actually believed the first time was just a fluke. I was wrong. Lavender seems to be the only operator working to answer questions?

See below:

When can I expect my order?

Call accepted by operator lavender. Currently in room: Marzena Skotnicki 130425AK4G77, lavender.

lavender:
    Hello,welcome to Tmart support center.It is my honor to help you .

:Please wait two minute, I will check it for you.
    lavender:
    It is shipped out on 2013-4-26 fromHK ,it will take 30 days to reach you , in normal you will get it on 2013-5-26
    Marzena Skotnicki 130425AK4G77:
    Why does it take so long/
    Marzena Skotnicki 130425AK4G77:
    Was this noted anywhere when I placed my order for the item?
    lavender:
    Hope you can understand that it is shipped from our HongKong warehouse and it is a international Transport for free, it really takes a little long to you.
    While 4-6 weeks are the longest time for shipping, as normal,it can reach you in 2-4 weeks . So could you please wait a little long ?
    If you still do not get the item within 45 days since the shipment date, please feel free to contact us ,we will reship the item to you or refund.
    Marzena Skotnicki 130425AK4G77:
    I will wait however this is a disappointment there is no notifying information on the website that informs the consumer that it takes as long as 6 weeks
    The website states 3 weeks as the longest time
    Marzena Skotnicki 130425AK4G77:
    You are telling me double the amount of time, is that correct?
    No , we mean please wait 15 days again
    Marzena Skotnicki 130425AK4G77:
    I will wait again this time. I had a bad experience the first time I ordered with your company, however I decided to give you another chance and I must say it's disappointing and most likely will not give it a third try. Thank you for the information given. I wish someone had contacted me via email to notify me of the "delay".

9. tmart transport time seems to be relatively long, many of them are shipped from Hong Kong, but the quality of their products or can receive, I bought the tattoo, it took me nearly a month, but received the item, I think ok, and not too many complaints, after all, they are free shipping

10. tmart is a fraud dont order to this website.they took my money.no product recieve yet its been 2 months.

11. I just received my Tmart products after 2 weeks. They said at first it may take a month, so I got really scared that I`m not gonna get a thing from them. But to my surprise, it came today. They shipped everything I ordered and they actually came in good condition. I was terrified to order at first because of the negative feedback I read online. I did not order electronics, so I don`t know how those are.

12. I have been waiting for an order since March 31. they never answer chat and when they do they claim system is down. If you order an item and the things that
    are imported from Hong Kong never seem to arrive. However they charge your credit card!

This is FRAUD on every level! I am reporting TMart to the Federal trade commission. They should NOT be allowed to do business with the United States AT ALL.

To charge a customer credit card and not send items is a crime. They are thieves and liars!

Still…. no answer from them and still waiting for my items — since March 31. I am leaving to go out of town and wanted to take my items on my trip. Meanwhile they have credited my credit card. I dispise fraudent companies.

Will definitely filed with FTC.

13. I have been waiting for an order since March 31. they never answer chat and when they do they claim system is down. If you order an item and some thing are imported from Hong Kong
    –forget receiving in allotted time.

I will report to Federal Trade Commission because this is wrong on every level!
    These people use your credit card and lie over and over to you ( if the do answer)

This is fraud! I am still waiting for my order , I have sent emails and the chat is always "not available". TMART in Hong Kong are THIEFS AND LIARS.

14. Bought a MP3 Player, which never worked. One answer to my complaints was, I should clean the connectors from dust ? ! ? I am still trying to get my money back, no success so far

15. tmart sucks…took my money and then told me they didn't have what i ordered. Took over 1 month to get my credit card refunded. These guys are scam artists from Hong Kong and they don't have anything, but they will still take your money. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CHINESE THIEFS!

16. There were a lot of bad reviews for tmart.But I have not happened, I bought a xbox hard disk,It is good and the service attitude is nice.

wish good luck dear, I think tmart is a good shopping website, it is worth attention

• This guy works for tmart…tmart sucks…took my money and then told me they didn't have what i ordered. Took over 1 month to get my credit card refunded. These guys are scam artists from Hong Kong and they don't have anything, but they will still take your money. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CHINESE THIEFS!

• Clearly this guy is a Tmart costumer service. I agree Tmart is a group of liars , it is a fraud and this customer service guy is a little sample of Tmart.com fraud and scam. Don't let Tmart scam you.