Shoppers Advantage Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: service@shoppersadvantage.com
Corp Website: shoppersadvantage.com

Shoppers Advantage Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Shoppers Advantage Complaint

Is Shoppers Advantage a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Discount Websites Directory ListingTrilegiant Corporation Listing

Credit Card Fraud

The Shopper Advantage, PO Box 41279, Nashville, TN 37204, provides a service for Trilegiant Corporation,6 High Ridge Park, Stamford, CT 06905, is charging credit cards without permission of customers. Our Credit Card Co (Capitol ONE)has noticed these charges and have contacted us if we have approved such charges. We were not aware of this and the Credit Card Co has taken action to cancel the charges from our account as well as informing the company accordingly.

I request your investigation into how such action by these companies could conduct fraud in order to gain a customers purchase without the customer knowledge.

I do check all my purchases on my cards against our receipts every month and would have seen this error in purchase. I am of concern that more people out there will not do this ($1.00 charge) in time to delete a bigger charge of $21.95.

This is pure fraud and should be prosecuted immediately.

Thanks for listening.

Leo J Noll – 1104 Geneva RD Beavercreek, Ohio 45434 | Tel: (937) 426-2636 | EMail: leonoll@sbcglobal.net

The Shopper Advantage & Trilegiant Corporation

Consumer Comments For Shoppers Advantage

• I was billed by Shoppers for 4 Mo. First, I didn’t pay any attention.i was thinking the bill is from TGMax., but when i saw the $16,99 charge every day i called them. I had no idea who they are. I never subscribe. I don’t know how they get me.
    I saw many complains about this fraudulent Co, who are stealing money from hard working people. I would like to know, what we can do and sue them in a CLASS ACTION, otherwise we will newer get our money back.It is anybody who knows a good Attorney, to open this action?

• If you want to get all your money back just say that if its not refunded you will be taking legal action or contacting attorney general or report to better business b. they will refund all your money ask since when u were being billed and rqst for all of it to be refunded. so you wont get pitches say it at begining of call.

• my bank has alerted me to unusual charges to my debit card.thank goodness they are protecting me. trilegiant shoppers advantage money budget savers top tv stuff all suck. i did make the mistake of ordering 1 product which is paid for and on the way–my fault they have soured me on all net business. shame on them!!!
    c