Shoppers Advantage Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

Corp Phone Number: 800-631-8141
Corp Email:

Shoppers Advantage Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Shoppers Advantage Complaint

Is Shoppers Advantage a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Discount Websites Directory ListingTrilegiant Corporation Listing

Scam - Paid almost $375 for nothing.

I just figured out I have paid almost $375 for nothing. I have done through these sons of b*****s.

they actually send you some useless coupons for the least desirable junk products and then they disappear. and if you are paying it off of a less used account and new to this system, you would definitely forget about cancelling it. as they lay low to avoid reminding you how much you are paying.

if you call them after a while they will offer you to keep the deal for $9.99 a month instead of $16.99. so if this or any offer like this came to you. ignore it. never fall for a too good to be true scam!

Consumer Comments For Shoppers Advantage

• I was billed by Shoppers for 4 Mo. First, I didn’t pay any attention.i was thinking the bill is from TGMax., but when i saw the $16,99 charge every day i called them. I had no idea who they are. I never subscribe. I don’t know how they get me.
    I saw many complains about this fraudulent Co, who are stealing money from hard working people. I would like to know, what we can do and sue them in a CLASS ACTION, otherwise we will newer get our money back.It is anybody who knows a good Attorney, to open this action?

• If you want to get all your money back just say that if its not refunded you will be taking legal action or contacting attorney general or report to better business b. they will refund all your money ask since when u were being billed and rqst for all of it to be refunded. so you wont get pitches say it at begining of call.

• my bank has alerted me to unusual charges to my debit card.thank goodness they are protecting me. trilegiant shoppers advantage money budget savers top tv stuff all suck. i did make the mistake of ordering 1 product which is paid for and on the way–my fault they have soured me on all net business. shame on them!!!