Ozbo.com Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Website: ozbo.com

Ozbo.com Ratings and Reports

Latest Ozbo.com Complaint

Ozbo - Poor Customer Service

Do not expect expedited service even if you pay for it. They claim to ship most orders within 24 hours but mine took 4 days and then was shipped USPS. they initially sent me a confirmation that my order had been delivered (to Pennsylvania- I live in Nevada).

I exchanged 11 emails with Ozbo who blamed Amazon for everything. I requested a refund of $4.44, the difference between regular shipping and the expedite that I paid for. She refused, was rude and unprofessional.

I will not do business with this company again.

See More Ozbo.com Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Ozbo.com a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Ozbo.com

Consumer Comments For Ozbo.com

• I ordered from OZBO through EBay. I was shipped the wrong item, filled out the return paperwork in the box, and paid to ship the box back in November of 2013. I spent TWO MONTHS exchanging emails with Michelle from "Customer Service" who blamed ebay, paypal, etc for getting in the way of giving back my refund. I finally contacted Paypal and they fixed the whole thing (Thank you Paypal.) I will never do business with this company again and still can’t believe the level of dishonesty they displayed. They took my money and would not return it, even after I paid to return the incorrect item they shipped to me.

I will be tracking down the President of this company and sending a copy of all the ridiculous and rude emails sent my way.

• i am so unhappy with my experience with ozbo! hands down-the WORST costumer service i’ve ever had and definitely the worst experience ordering an item online. i paid $60 expedited shipping cost on a $170 item off of amazon. they said that my item would arrive by the 13th or 14th(8 days later) but now they are saying it will arrive by the 21-23rd! when i called them they blamed everything on amazon saying it must be their website etc etc. even the amazon service representives tried to intervene and help me out saying they thought it was wrong what ozbo was doing. i think amazon should drop them IMMEDIATELY! i am so unhappy with thier company. also, didn’t anyone train these service reps at ozbo to ASSIST costumers?! they were 100% not helpful and in fact were pretty rude. so upset about this. in my opinion-ive been scammed!

• I placed an order on 3/9/2013. The payment was charged immediately. My order status is still "Sent to Warehouse". I tried to access chat on their site, but it says it’s offline because it’s not during business hours. It’s 2:30 PM EST on Friday! I sure do regret not researching this company before I ordered $72 worth of stuff!

• Did not ship on time. Did not deliver the correct product. Did not send replacements as promised. Still do not have the correct part a month later. Multiple phone calls with seller, seller was extremely rude, I was an inconvenience to them. They may be cheaper, but do not fall for it!! IT’S NOT WORTH IT TO WORK WITH OZBO. Danger, Danger, STAY AWAY!!

• I purchased 2 shower curtains from you they were suppose to have a prism affect when the light hits them …
    Prism being in the name of your shower curtain this is in fact what was expected …
    They are in fact very boring shower curtains That I will keep but not what I wanted … I will not trust your company a second time

• Ozbo sent me products that were very near expiration. They told me that I could return the items but that they would not cover the cost for me to ship the items back, which will cost me almost as much as the cost of the entire order. They are rude, not helpful, and unbending. I have been a regular customer of theirs for years. Never again will I order from them. Stay away from this company.