Ozbo.com Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: help@ozbo.com
Corp Website: ozbo.com

Ozbo.com Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Ozbo.com Complaint

Is Ozbo.com a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Discount Websites Directory ListingEPA Logistics Listing

Poor Customer Service - What a self-serving sham!

When I retired 10 years ago, I swore I would never complete a survey or write a review again. I have personally transacted literally thousands of purchases over the internet but have never had such a frustrating experience as with Ozbo:

Sunday, 8/24 – Placed order for two identical items. “Every order over $50 ships FREE!” Received order confirmation email stating: “Our goal is to completely wow you with super-fast shipping, amazing customer service, and incredible values. “

Friday, 8/29 (+5 business days) – OK, so I’m spoiled with Amazon’s typical 2 day shipping. Not having received any notification of shipping, I emailed an inquiry requesting shipping confirmation/tracking number. Received apology email stating items wouldn’t be shipped “on or around” following Wednesday (+ 7 biz days including holiday) and I would be notified within 24 hours of shipment.

Tues, 9/2 – I called and asked, since it was taking so long, if they might ‘upgrade’ shipping to 2 day delivery. Received email stating they wouldn’t.

Thur, 9/4 – I called again having not received any shipping notification. Was informed items were now on backorder! Wrote email stating frustration. Received apology email.

9/4 – ONE HOUR LATER – received email stating: “found everything you wanted in our huge warehouses, lovingly packed it using 100% recycled cardboard filler, made doubly sure everything was perfect, printed a shipping label and handed it off to the shipper, and now it’s on its way to you.” I wrote an email stating how confusing & frustrating this was! Received an apology email stating tracking number with comment: “Please note that you were not charged shipping on this order.” As I should not have been as order exceed free shipping threshold!

Tues, 9/9 – Received shipment (+11 biz days from order). ONLY ONE OF THE TWO ITEMS WERE IN THE BOX! Immediately called on phone to much confusion on other end. Packing list clearly showed 2 items with handwritten red circle around the “2” and “N-1” next to it. Was told second item would be shipped following day. I again asked if a courtesy/exception might be made and the missing second item shipped 2 or 3 day delivery instead of 11. Was told “NO, we don’t do that”.

Thur, 9/11 – Received email that second item was no longer available and refund had been made.

Obviously, there’s a ‘disconnect’ between the Order/Customer Service and the inept Warehouse departments. While all emails from Tara & Michelle have been full of apology with lots of ‘sorrys’ and ‘sincerelys’, during all phone conversations, both have exhibited a curt, unfriendly and just-short-of-condescending demeanor and a clear lack of desire to bend inflexible company policies and make an effort to extend excellent customer service.

Regarding their reviews:

On their packing list is a box that says “5 Stars!” from PowerReviews.com. However, if you go to that website, you can’t submit a review. The only way to submit a review that shows on the Ozbo site is to submit it by email to Osbo. What a self-serving sham!

Do you want to do business with such a company? I certainly will not in the future.

Search For More Ozbo.com ComplaintsFile a Complaint About Ozbo.com

Consumer Comments For Ozbo.com

• I ordered from OZBO through EBay. I was shipped the wrong item, filled out the return paperwork in the box, and paid to ship the box back in November of 2013. I spent TWO MONTHS exchanging emails with Michelle from "Customer Service" who blamed ebay, paypal, etc for getting in the way of giving back my refund. I finally contacted Paypal and they fixed the whole thing (Thank you Paypal.) I will never do business with this company again and still can’t believe the level of dishonesty they displayed. They took my money and would not return it, even after I paid to return the incorrect item they shipped to me.

I will be tracking down the President of this company and sending a copy of all the ridiculous and rude emails sent my way.

• i am so unhappy with my experience with ozbo! hands down-the WORST costumer service i’ve ever had and definitely the worst experience ordering an item online. i paid $60 expedited shipping cost on a $170 item off of amazon. they said that my item would arrive by the 13th or 14th(8 days later) but now they are saying it will arrive by the 21-23rd! when i called them they blamed everything on amazon saying it must be their website etc etc. even the amazon service representives tried to intervene and help me out saying they thought it was wrong what ozbo was doing. i think amazon should drop them IMMEDIATELY! i am so unhappy with thier company. also, didn’t anyone train these service reps at ozbo to ASSIST costumers?! they were 100% not helpful and in fact were pretty rude. so upset about this. in my opinion-ive been scammed!

• I placed an order on 3/9/2013. The payment was charged immediately. My order status is still "Sent to Warehouse". I tried to access chat on their site, but it says it’s offline because it’s not during business hours. It’s 2:30 PM EST on Friday! I sure do regret not researching this company before I ordered $72 worth of stuff!

• Did not ship on time. Did not deliver the correct product. Did not send replacements as promised. Still do not have the correct part a month later. Multiple phone calls with seller, seller was extremely rude, I was an inconvenience to them. They may be cheaper, but do not fall for it!! IT’S NOT WORTH IT TO WORK WITH OZBO. Danger, Danger, STAY AWAY!!

• I purchased 2 shower curtains from you they were suppose to have a prism affect when the light hits them …
    Prism being in the name of your shower curtain this is in fact what was expected …
    They are in fact very boring shower curtains That I will keep but not what I wanted … I will not trust your company a second time

• Ozbo sent me products that were very near expiration. They told me that I could return the items but that they would not cover the cost for me to ship the items back, which will cost me almost as much as the cost of the entire order. They are rude, not helpful, and unbending. I have been a regular customer of theirs for years. Never again will I order from them. Stay away from this company.