NoMoreRack Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Consumer Ratings Data

Average Rating: 1.33 of 5
Based On: 198 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About NoMoreRack

Inferior Android Tablet and Expensive Bedding that fell apart!

Got my my Kocaso Tablet around Christmas that I ordered from Nomorerack. Second day the wires to the external keyboard broke, Spent over $30 by ordering new parts and they were not compatible. Could not pick up Wireless from across the house, even though my laptop can with great speed. Couldn’t use 4 or 5 apps correctly.

Called one of the Apps customer service line and was told that my product was inferior and that’s is why I couldn’t download and read their product. Two months ago the battery charger for the tablet stopped working and wont charge it anymore. Can not find a replacement charger. Was able to use my phone charger in a port, but now that is not working anymore. But the charger still charges my phone. I am so very very unhappy. I am a college student and cant replace this tablet or even afford a new charger. Now onto the bedding, I searched and searched to find a 5 or 6 piece comforter set.

It came to be very beautiful. I followed all directions with the laundering of the bedspread. It has huge brown looking stains on 3 or 4 areas now that did not come from me. The stitching has ripped out of all the areas on the bedspread and now I have holes. The material inside the comforter is all matted and strange feeling. I am so upset that this company sold me crappy products.

I spent a lot of money with NoMoreRack.com over the Christmas holidays and even defended this company before my products started messing up. I really would love to have these items replaced or my money back.

Additional Information:

NoMoreRack is an online retail store ( NoMoreRack.com ) that claims you can get brand name products at up to 90% of retail price. Their website is owned by Nomorerack.com Inc out of New York (USA). According to the Better Business Bureau NoMoreRack has been in business since 04/23/2012. They can be reached at: (212) 405-4011 or experience@nomorerack.com. They currently have an D- rating according to the BBB.

View Comments View More NoMoreRack Complaints

Is NoMoreRack a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

Official Responses from NoMoreRack

By: Customer Relations On: March 11, 2013

Hi, We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our “Make It Great Guarantee” Policy. We can’t promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our “Make It Great” guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
experience@nomorerack.com
Nomorerack – Everything You Love, For Less.

NoMoreRack Reviews and Complaints

User Thoughts About NoMoreRack

270 thoughts on “NoMoreRack

1. I BOUGHT MY GRANDDAUGHTER A GOOGLE ANDROID TABLET FOR CHRISTMAS. IT HAS STOPPED WORKING . TECHNICIAN SAYS IT IS A HARDWARE PROBLEM. THERE IS A YEARS WARRANTY ON THIS TABLET.THIS IS A MANUFACTURE'S ISSUE AND I NEED TO SEND THIS BACK TO THE MANUFACTURE. I NEED TO REPLACE THIS TABLET.

2. At Christmas I ordered a Cuisineart coffeemaker. We used it happily for 2 months then the pump quit working. When talking to CS was informed that there wa nothing they could do about it since the 14 day period had expired.. Apparently they purchase junk and rejects and then scam all of us into buying it. So my advice to anyone is to shop with a well known reputable company.

3. i recently ordered 3 sets of king size sheets and unfortunately did not notice the microfiber label either- shame on me… they are very soft but i have not put them on the bed or washed yet… not happy with the above comments on how bad they turned out to be. not worth the expense of returning unopened so shame on me again. whether the company is good or bad- i have placed my last order just seeing their better business rating.. the guy above has it right you really cannot get something for nothing- i will stick with amazon or the better known on line shopping sites that are legitimate. Sue in CT

4. i placed an order for three power wheels for my grandkids for christmas and they didn't get to ride them a whole day before the parts started coming off will never order anything like that again.

5. march 1,2014, my first time to order anything from any where, and boy, it is my last time, my checking account was charged and so was my pay pal account, when I thought I made a mistake in my order I immediately called them to make sure I didn't double order, they assured me I did not. March fifth I called my bank to check my balance and there it was nomorerack had charged my checking account I had to leave work and borrow money to put in my checking account , I got back to work and something told me to call paypal sure enough they; had charged my paypal account, I knew I was doomed I was on the phone for five hours pay pal helped me so much nomorerack would not admit to having any info to my bank account, but before it was over they admitted to charging my bank and my pay pal and said I doubled orderd and had no info on the phone call I made to them on sat asking them if I had doubled ordered yes they said I ordered the same thing twice even after paypal was helping me explain the mess up, they are heartless I got a write up at work nearly lost my job and I still owe paypal the same amount as they took out of my checking account 316.00 is a lot of money to a low income mom of three, hick that's a lot of money to anyone. Shame on nomorerack and told me I had to get a ok from them before I could send it back I might be able to send it back or I might be able to and every item is sent by a different carrier so far I will be dealing with fedx, ups, dhl, usps, iam afraid to try to send any thing back in fear they will say I never sent anything back. Ive learned the hard way never order from nomorerack cruel and heartless.

6. Ordered blanket quilt in king size plum. Arrived month later via plastic packaging which was ripped contacted and whiten return number via email. Was told to add tracking to return which I did. Since original packaging was ripped I repackaged in original plastic but also packaged in box. Spent $15 to ship back and was told today I am not eligible for refund due to the fact it was not returned in original shipping. Out price of $39 plus the $15 return shipping cost and no product.

7. I have to say, I do not feel one bit sorry for anyone who got scammed $$ by trying to buy from these bozos. Anyone with half a brain can see what a company like this would end up being. Only someone with the most infantile discernment, or the most horrific greed, could be taken in by claims of "90% off! Excellent quality!" I mean, is nobody capable anymore of questioning supply & demand? The cost of labour? The for-profit motive of any business? Does anybody, when contemplating buying $20 Ugg boots, what it must mean to have an expensive high quality exclusive product massively available for rock bottom prices? Or has it occurred to anyone to review, on facebook, do a search for 'nomorerack employees' and find 2 dozen Filipino 20-nothings as the core employment demographic? So… not only are you greedy children expecting something for nothing, but you are directly contributing to the evisceration of the American working class by throwing all your money at cheap plastic fashionable overseas crap, whereas plenty of valuable, real, true, if more expensive (because based in REALITY) products & companies exist, which are dwindling because people like you are throwing your money away on crap. Shame on you, and I"m glad you got scammed.

• Well, well, well. Needless to say I have ordered a few things from this company and have been quite satisfied with the product and price. Yes, some of the things are NOT A SALE, but if you are a shopper like me then you
      know what is a deal and what is not. As far as quality goes you get what you pay for. No, something that you know has a retail value of $200.00 for instance are you going to get it for $30.00, no way, so again, you get what you pay for and always read every detail. Over and over if you have to.

8. My complaint which is identical to this one:

Lousy Sheets, Worthless Electronics
    Updated On: March 2, 2014
    By: Patti Murphy
    A few months ago, I purchased some sheets from Nomorerack. Supposedly the sheets were valued at 89.00 but were selling on nomorerack for 19.99. The description did read “microfiber” and I missed that little detail.

I got the sheets, washed them and put them on my bed. They did feel very soft–for a short time. I laundered them a second time and put them on my bed again, but this time they were covered with “pills” (those little balls of fabric that feel like crumbs). In addition to that, the sheets began to rip at the corner seams.

Next they were given to my dog for her bed. Since I felt that I was partially responsible due to my missing the “microfiber” description, I didn’t try to return them.

A few months later I ordered some “Australian” style boots for my daughter and me. These seem to be okay for the money and I have no complaints about them.

The next thing I ordered was an android tablet for my daughter for Christmas. After only three weeks of use, the tablet quit working altogether. I called the customer service line and was told that since it had been used I could not return it! They then gave an 800 number to call. The tablet cost only 59.99 but was “valued at 219.00″ Not even close!

Consequently, I am gun-shy of purchasing any other products for nomorerack mainly because the merchandise is highly overvalued by their description, and they don’t seem to stand behind their merchandise!

****************************************************************************************************************

I bought the same sheets that ended up be nothing but crap! Then I bought the tablet around Christmas time. The only thing difference between my complaint and the above complaint is I didn't buy the "Australian Boots".

The Android tablet is my major concern. It's very cheap and certainly wasn't worth $219 as a suggested retail stated when I purchased it for $59.00. It was all plastic….even with a plastic screen! I didn't know they made these things with a plastic screen. I thought they all came with glass screens. The thing originally worked intermittently. Sometimes it would and sometimes it wouldn't. Now it won't work at all. Won't come on!! Won't do anything.

I have an email in to Nomoreracks to see what can be done. We'll see what kind of response I get. Whatever it is I will return and let everyone know what has happened.

9. Well in my case I was very satisfied with a product until I realized the fabric was starting to shred. Net thing you know it got completely destoyed. I was devastated, my money down the drain…

10. I ordered a zeepad, worked for about 2 months, but was Extremely Slow. Plus I should have known something was fishey when i checked info. about Ipad. Lord, there sat a man on a Camel on a deserted mess of sand. someone had taken pix and i for some reason was able to pull them . Now i cannot get in touch with nomorerack at all. Their phones are always
    Down, 'e" mail a waste of time. Fraud. I'll never order again. Their advertisment is miss leading. only thing to do now is throw it away. the few times i did get to use it when typing it would show if say i typed a letter for a word, all I would get was a continous line of a different alpha , example "L" would get a continueous line of "P" which i did not type, Then had a extremely hard time deleting by backspace. Those of you are fortunate enough to get a good product"good for you" I got crap. wasted money. Hope they are happy for they realed in another sucker. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD.

11. I recently placed an order without thinking to review the complaints and reputation of the company. I'm not one to give reviews but whats right is right and I feel I must give the company it's due. I placed three different orders not much more than a week ago. After reading the complaints I was bracing for the worst. To my surprise I received all three orders yesterday and got exactly what I ordered without a problem. If their level of service continues as it was for me, I will not hesitate to order from them in the future. I'm sure a company this size with their customer base is bound to run into snags now and then but I have to applaud NMR for their consideration and improvements.

12. I ordered one pack of scrafts for 16,00 dollars,i was charger 300.00 something dollars and recived 300.00 something dollars in scrafts,they would not let me return the scrafts then here came two loungers I did not order.when I call them the rep was rude would not help,i hung up call again rep did not have manners eithers

13. I live in IN. They sent my order to IA. Still have not heard back from them in what they are going to do about it. The last item was promised 02/14/2014…never got it… Now I worry if I am ever gonna get my products.

• Theresa don't worry a bit, I have been dealing with Nomorerack for 4 years & they have the best customer service,I pawned a tablet I bought from them for $40 & got $90 from the Pawn Shop,They sell quality,don't listen to these idiots that didn't put the right address or can't even write to customer service also you can call them between 8a.m to 5p.m. Just write customer service & explain your problem,they get back to U in 24 hours,it's the idiots that don't know how to use there computer that has problems,I just bought a apple I-phone unlocked for $169,put it on the unlimited data & talk for $35 a month,best phone I have had & better than the new 4gs because the battery doesn't go half as long.

• Everything I buy from Nomorerack it's top of the line,headphones with 40mm bass speakers & mid& treble for $21,They beat the hell out of Beats,I buy $40 proscan tablets & go to the pawn shop & get $90 so don't be saying it's cheap crud,it's top of the line,EVERYTHING I have bought in the last 4 years & had problems you just have to know how to type to customer service with your order# & they always did me right,gave me a $90 extra spending,they have the best lowest cost stuff in the business,your just too stupid to keep your order# & probably cuss at them,they will cut you out if you disrespect them just like anyone would!

14. They overcharged me on my order. Wouldn't give money back on credit card only would give me a site credit. I have never heard of such a thing. Screw up but force you to have to buy more to use it. BUYER BEWARE
    The attitude about how to treat the customer will let you know how you will be treated sooner or later.
    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

15. I have just recently had a terrible encounter with NMR. I placed an order a month ago and have not received any information about my item at all. However they have already taken my money out of my account for the item. After days of emails I called them for them to tell me they have no record of my order so they cannot do anything. Yet they have already taken my money and are telling me there is nothing they can do to help me.I will never order from them again.

16. I received a Motorola H17TXT headset from your company and it doesn't work right. It is to flimsy and hard to turn on
    once in the ear. How can I send it back and get a refund?
    Order # 13698154

17. I ordered a comforter set for $59.00 along with a SIII phone case in November before Thanksgiving promising all deliveries made will arrive before Christmas Day. It is now February 10, 2014 and I have yet received the comforter. After numerous emails checking the status and being told over and over (by email) that they were back logged… I then just wanted a refund. I have requested a refund for the past 2 months numerous times and was told today that I can not get a refund because it has been over 60 days! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They don't provide any phone numbers and honestly, they don't care. They will take your money from your account the day you place your oder… but good luck if you get it.

18. Yes I also asked for refund for zeepod and they gave me credit that's crap. We will see what happen when I try to use that credit.. never again after this run around joke…..I got for Christ's wrapped and because they sat under tree like gifts do lol I could not return the other zeepod that is a no good for nothing piece of nothing done with place should know if it's sounds to good to be true well yup it. Is.

19. This company is a rip off. I have been fighting for my $49 back for a non working Zeepad right out of the box. Same story as most of you. Not going to complain here anymore…just finished with the BBB and the Attorney General's office regarding this company. BEWARE!!!!

20. I have been living the Nomerack nightmare for over a month now. I ordered eight dog beds in Dec. and was given a bogus tracking number. I have emailed, called the 800 number and spoke with someone. I get multiple emails from them that make absolutely no sense. I get another email telling me I have things in my shopping cart and I don't. After trying to get my money back for a month I finally get part of my order put back on paypal and today I get an email saying they are shipping the order again with the same fake tracking number. This is definitely a scam operation.

21. I have ordered 2 different electronics and am pleased with both and have had no problems with them, I had thought of purchasing a tablet from them but after reading the reviews I am really thinking of buying it elsewhere. Linda

• Please buy elsewhere Linda. I am fighting with them over a $49.00 zeepad I bought at the end of October (before Christmas) for my grandson. On New Years Eve when I gave it to him it wouldn't hold a charge. According to them, I should have opened it and used it to be sure it worked because I only have 14 days to return for a refund. Play with a gift? There are so many people in my position with the same zeepad. I am in the process of contacting the BBB and attorney general. When I correspond with them they reply with a computer generated response. Buy a Samsung tab 2 or 3 and spend a little extra. Less headaches.

22. I ordered some rings, earrings and necklaces on Dec. 6, 2013 and I got them but the problem is that one set was missing one of the earring. I can emailed a number of times and still have not received the missing earring. I was going to order more but afraid to because of the lack of interest in getting me my missing item. The order # for the missing item is 3ctsetwblutopz Blue Topaz necklace and earrings, item code P1132571555481. My name is Sharon Henry and my email address is hangoutspot@outlook.com.

23. I was just about to order 2 items from this web site. I am so glad I read the comments first.
    Thanks all of you for saving me the headache. The bad out weighed the good by a large margin.
    So again thanks. Patrice

24. Nomorerack has HORRIBLE customer service. I ordered three pairs of earrings as gifts (they needed to be identical) and they only sent one, with no indication of what happened to the other two. When I emailed them, they assured me I would be getting them soon. Then, weeks later, they told me they had run out of the earrings and would give me a store credit for the two I had not received. After much arguing, I got them to refund my money for the two pairs instead of giving me a store credit that I had no intention of using after my disappointing first experience.

Now here's where I'm furious: they refuse to pay for the return shipping for the pair of earrings they sent me, which are useless to me, since I need three matching pairs for my girls. They say that their policy is to only offer return shipping for free if they send something that is different from what I ordered, but refuse to admit that ONE is different from THREE. General business practice when you cannot fulfill an order in its entirety is to inform the customer and see if they want to cancel the order, NOT to send them part of the order, which is useless without the missing parts, and then try to charge them OVER A THIRD OF THE PRICE of the earrings to try to return them. If they had told me they could not fulfill my order and sent me no earrings, we would not have a problem. I would be disappointed, but that's it. But sticking me with these earrings that are useless to me on their own and refusing to accept that they made an error is just terrible customer service.