BrandSmart Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

File A New Complaint

Ratings Damage Reports For BrandSmart

Customer Loss Data

Consumer Ratings Data

There Are Currently No Ratings.
Based On: 2 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About BrandSmart

Stainless Stove with long scratch on glass top, Customer Service Rep Bad Treatment

Here’s my correspondence to Brandsmart and the Better Business Bureau Today (Next steps are the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and US Legal Services (Pre-Paid Law Services)).

receipt number: 0047424296

Store Location: South Dade County

Inquiry: I had a stove delivered on the 24th of December. A KitchenAid KERS507XSS-SS purchased for $1449.88 plus one year warranty for $69.88.

Minutes after delivery, I notices a long straight scratch of about 6-7 inches in length on the glass surface (Cooktop).

I contacted technical services at 800-228-2731, after a long wait (maybe 30 minutes) I talked to Wanda Morales, who could not find any information about that purchase (only info about 3-4 TV,s 2-3 fridges, radios, washers and dryers, etc..)

So, I decided to go to the store which is only a few miles from my home. I went to the returns department Where I waited about 20 minutes before talking to a rep which told me to go to the Customer Services office.

The rep at the customer services office, went to get someone else to help her, the man (Don’t have the name), was, let’s say, not very nice to me, and told me I should have called the same day of delivery (24th of December). I told him that on the 24th after the delivery we went traveling out of town to visit family until the 2nd of January at which time I contacted TOP TECH and showed up at the store.

I then told me that I could have called on the 26th or 27th and therefore there is nothing he could do for me. My reply was that he may have lost 1 or more customers. Let’s say that his reaction was not very professionals given that other customers were present at the time.

I am writing this complaint because It is recommended before contacting the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commissions when making an official complaint.

View Comments View More BrandSmart Complaints

Is BrandSmart a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About BrandSmart

3 thoughts on “BrandSmart

1. I bought an unlocked phone on April 15 to send out of the country. Turns out 2 days later I finally get a chance to turn it on, and to my surprise the screen was cracked. I went back just to have it exchanged and I was told by the manager they could not accept it. The damage was internal. There was no way for me to detect t that at the store. All I want is to exchange it for one that is intact.
    Apparently as an individual I don't matter. However, this will be the last time I shop there, and thanks to the service I will inform my friends and family. How can someone take blame for an internal damage?

2. Dear BrandsMart U.S.A. Valued Customer,

My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations for BrandsMart U.S.A.

Customer Service is our #1 priority.

If you have any problems, questions, and or concerns, please direct these inquiries to my personal attention.

Here is my direct line 954-797-4030, or nationwide 1-800-432-8579, ext. 4030.

Here is my email address eydie.bowe@bm1.brandsmart.com

It would truly be “my pleasure” to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Eydie Bowe

VP of Customer Operations

BrandsMart U.S.A.

• Hi Mr. Eddie Bowe thank you for your response on my email about my IPAD bought at the Stockbridge Location. I am disappointed of the poor customer service there and it hurts me to go back there but since I have to use my store credit at that location I went back there yesterday to use some of the credit to buy a wireless router I need and to come to find out that your so call manager that told me I couldn’t get a refund and gave me a store credit she lied about the “Store Credit” never had an expiration date. We found out that yesterday by another sales rep she told us the store credit expires within two years. !!Why would someone do that to get their way on lying she needs to be fired. On top of it she was rude and unprofessional with her attitude response when I tried to get a refund first of all. Can you please contact me at 678-665-0879 Yolanda.

Thanks.