BrandSmart Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: 800-432-8579
Corp Website: brandsmartusa.com

BrandSmart Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest BrandSmart Complaint

Is BrandSmart a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Discount Websites Directory ListingInterbond Corporation of America Listing

Awful experience

Worst customer service, just bought a 40″ tv, when taking out of the box with only slight pressure the screen shatter, very poor quality merchandise. Within an hour of purchase took it back and they refuse a return even with the 20% re-stocking charge or replacing with the same merchandise. The manager from the store on US1 at 16051 S Dixie Hwy

Attached is their return policy which apparently they do not adhere to. I have been customer for a long time never expected such crappy business practice and will never again shop at your store. worst customer service, just bought a 40″ tv, when taking out of the box with only slight pressure the screen shatter, very poor quality merchandise.

Within an hour of purchase took it back and they refuse a return even with the 20% re-stocking charge or replacing with the same merchandise. The manager from the store on US1 at 16051 S Dixie Hwy Miami, FL was actually rude while at all times I was being polite, even to the point of telling me to take my TV and leave. Attached is their return policy which apparently they do not adhere to. I have been customer for a long time never expected such crappy business practice and will never again shop at your store.

I have been customer for a long time never expected such crappy business practice and will never again shop at your store. Had a call from them to reiterate their return policy was according to the discretion of management, and that they would not help in any way. Take it for what is worth and take your business else where were maybe they value the customer more, where does it say manager discretion in their posted policy?

Brandsmart – 16051 S Dixie Hwy Miami Fl

Consumer Comments For BrandSmart

• I bought an unlocked phone on April 15 to send out of the country. Turns out 2 days later I finally get a chance to turn it on, and to my surprise the screen was cracked. I went back just to have it exchanged and I was told by the manager they could not accept it. The damage was internal. There was no way for me to detect t that at the store. All I want is to exchange it for one that is intact.
    Apparently as an individual I don’t matter. However, this will be the last time I shop there, and thanks to the service I will inform my friends and family. How can someone take blame for an internal damage?

• Dear BrandsMart U.S.A. Valued Customer,

My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations for BrandsMart U.S.A.

Customer Service is our #1 priority.

If you have any problems, questions, and or concerns, please direct these inquiries to my personal attention.

Here is my direct line 954-797-4030, or nationwide 1-800-432-8579, ext. 4030.

Here is my email address eydie.bowe@bm1.brandsmart.com

It would truly be “my pleasure” to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Eydie Bowe

VP of Customer Operations

BrandsMart U.S.A.

• Hi Mr. Eddie Bowe thank you for your response on my email about my IPAD bought at the Stockbridge Location. I am disappointed of the poor customer service there and it hurts me to go back there but since I have to use my store credit at that location I went back there yesterday to use some of the credit to buy a wireless router I need and to come to find out that your so call manager that told me I couldn’t get a refund and gave me a store credit she lied about the “Store Credit” never had an expiration date. We found out that yesterday by another sales rep she told us the store credit expires within two years. !!Why would someone do that to get their way on lying she needs to be fired. On top of it she was rude and unprofessional with her attitude response when I tried to get a refund first of all. Can you please contact me at 678-665-0879 Yolanda.

Thanks.