AliExpress Reviews

Category: Discount Websites Directory ListingAlibaba Group Listing

Canning Seller with Bad Protection of Buyer

Order No: 68959131951647
Dispute Case: 4012012214

I bought a HTC One X AT&T with LCD digitizer with frame to exchange my broken handphone screen.

1) Wrong item sent and not fit to my smartphone

2) Title said HTC AT&T screen replacement but seller argue that I should check the photo shown as well. I explained that if i did not open last minute, how could i know the photo is difference. I told the seller if I did not trust the title Description in Aliexpress, then, what should I trust? At the same time, I found the seller is still selling the item with wrong photos. I guess she is waiting for new buyers to get hook!

3) seller said she need to receive and check the condition. If ok, only she will refund. I spend some money and send to phone repair shop. After checking, they told me that the aliexpress product either not fit to my phone or broken before she sent to me.

4) although this is seller mistake, seller insisted me to spend my owned cost and return the them.

5) I tried to buy thing from Aliexpress. I found I was cheated and bought the thing that I did not even want at all!

Months has passed! Seller promised to refund money from day 1 until now, I still could not receive my money yet!

I put it into Aliexpress escalate Dispute. Again, after more than 1 month, my problem still could not be solved!

Bad Experience!

Most Recent Reviews About AliExpress

Submit a Complaint or Comment For AliExpress

• Jess

Never wire money. If you paid with paypal you could have disputed this and they would be forced to give you a refund.

• Takis

AliExpress does not accept paypal

• lea durani

I would like to complain on the way aliexpress manage the confirmation. buyers confirme the orders after they receive them but if there is something deffective there is not way to claim because the order get the syatus "close". you have no way to change it . it’s not fair