AliExpress

Company Contact: Jack Ma - Executive Chairman
Corp Website: aliexpress.com

AliExpress Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest AliExpress Complaint

Is AliExpress a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Discount Websites Directory ListingAlibaba Group Listing

Scammed. RUN!

I ordered a wig from a vendor at Ali Express named either Q. Zhang or Ya Ya Hair (they purposely make it a bit confusing to tell their name). They also go by other names on Ali Express and on other websites. The product arrived and despite being too small and too short – it was beautiful. (though not the quality of hair described). Initially the customer service was kind and professional, they even agreed to refund or exchange the product when I complained of the size and length provided I give a 5 star rating. I did so.

The moment I entered in the positive rating I received an email stating that they would NOT refund or exchange the product. I have worn wigs for over 30 years, I know the size of my head. But the vendor began claiming it was my fault even though I measured the product and not only discovered it was 2.5 inches smaller than I ordered, but was told by a wig shop owner that it was actually a HALF wig, not a full wig. I also discovered a bald spot in the back of the wig which the vendor tried to explain away.

When I tried to revise my 5 star rating/feedback the system would not allow it. When I tried to complain to Ali Express, they would only respond that their system was down. However, I found the system worked fine when I attempted to use it to place an order (which I had no intention of completing). BE WARE! I tried EVERY way possible to contact Ali Express and there is no way to reach anyone. PLEASE BE VARY WARY!

It only cost me the price of a single order, but for some that price is much steeper.

Do not believe all of the information the site prints about refunds and customer/protection. I truly do not believe they have any intention of satisfying customers. It appears they write that to gain your trust. I have spoken with a few You Tubers who tell me they placed positive videos on YouTube because Ali Express vendors sent them free products to do so, and asked these women to say they paid for the products themselves to gain your trust. PLEASE BE WARE! A photo of wig I was supposed to receive below.

In all fairness, the curls on the wig I received are beautiful (despite being a MUCH lower grade of hair than I ordered)l; but what good a wig that is too small, has a bald spot, is actually a half wig when I ordered a FULL wig, and is not even the length you ordered? To me, this all spells SCAM! Oh, and to top it off, the vendor then gives ME a rating of 1 to make me look unreasonable!

If you see a vendor who gives a customer a low rating after he has their money RUN! That is a very bad sign… why would you rate someone low who paid you money other than to discredit them?

Consumer Comments For AliExpress

• Never wire money. If you paid with paypal you could have disputed this and they would be forced to give you a refund.

• I would like to complain on the way aliexpress manage the confirmation. buyers confirme the orders after they receive them but if there is something deffective there is not way to claim because the order get the syatus "close". you have no way to change it . it’s not fair