AliExpress Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Jack Ma - Executive Chairman
Corp Website: aliexpress.com

AliExpress Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest AliExpress Complaint

Is AliExpress a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Discount Websites Directory ListingAlibaba Group Listing

Seller Oriented Dispute Conclusion

i bought from aliexpress one women dress and there was no description that item is made of %100 polyester. I just understand when i got item and i open dispute to get refund and send back item because item was not as described %100 polyester. Following my complain seller had changed item details as %100 polyester…

After one month waiting Conflict Resolution Center send me message your claim is not enough please send us Label of item ( My answer; seller removed label, i got item without label) Send us laboratory result or formal paper about your claim ( Answer: are you kidding me how i get such document)

After all i just asked them my right to return item back to seller and request them seller shipping address. They answer was Conflict Resolved by release payment to Seller…

I lost 10 USD but i understand how mentality of Aliexpress is working. If you will have conflict with seller you have no way to return it and most probably you will have an item to throw rubbish later you can feel yourself as you lost 10 USD on street.

Thank you Aliexpress conflict Resolution Team For giving me such experience..

Search For More AliExpress ComplaintsFile a Complaint About AliExpress

Consumer Comments For AliExpress

• Never wire money. If you paid with paypal you could have disputed this and they would be forced to give you a refund.

• I would like to complain on the way aliexpress manage the confirmation. buyers confirme the orders after they receive them but if there is something deffective there is not way to claim because the order get the syatus "close". you have no way to change it . it’s not fair