UADreams Reviews

Most Recent UADreams Complaints

Is UADreams a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Dating Websites Directory ListingUa Dreams Listing

Lying heartless thieves

Firstly UAdreams women names are all false, now why would the agency lie from the very start of these lady’s names? They have there minds set from the very beginning to scam you as they know very well nothing between the guy and the lady will ever happen. And also because they don’t want you want you to be able to find them online easily like on vk.com or Mambu.ru.

There employers that operate behind UAdreams are nothing but lying thieves who not only steal your money but also your valuable time and damage your heart and trust in the process.

So, please guys, don’t invest yourself in there women, no matter how beautiful and nice they seem, because you will get nothing.

Spent your money on yourself instead or find a woman closer to your country, it would be easier and much much cheaper.

They still operate in the exact same way like 5 years ago and haven’t chanced at all. They also refuse to get there s**t together and be an honest agency, no they stay to be deceitful scammers who run nothing more but a online brothel. To escape taxes from the Ukrainian government and maximize there profit they have there bank accounts in Cyprus.

And the women… Despite how innocent and nice some look, they are all in it and know it. Yes even the ones with children of there own. Some are even married!
They even have 18 year old females they claim want to move abroad!

You have to be really rich, desperate or simply stupid to use UAdreams services.

Consumer Comments For UADreams

• UaDreams UaDreams

Scam and fraud are as widely spread in the online dating industry as are quite well-known to any dating agency these days. Usually scammers contact men on the sites, use the chains of long and romantic letters with lots of endearments but avoid answering the other side’s questions in details and find many different excuses of never meeting in real. Scammers usually use free sites, with thousands of members, where it is so easy to publish a new profile, using photos of some woman stolen from the other dating sites or social networks. She gets money and presents from men and some substantial finances for some unexpected health problems for her or her close relative and of course visa and travel expenses which the guy is ready to provide to speed the process. There is not need to say that this meeting never happens in the end.

All the match-making agencies are very well aware of existence of those fraudulent activities. Only few of them go to any length to avoid this happening on their ground. UaDreams one of such companies, it is a big international agency that has been assisting foreign men to meet single ladies from Ukraine for almost 10 years. We are not an exception and also received our share of scam complaints, as any other agency which strictly follows its st of rules, which may cause some discomfort for its members as well. But still this anti-scam policy gives its positive results.

First, if our member gets a request for money from one of our ladies the last will be moved to the black list shortly after scam report. We openly warn all our members, both male and female, urging them to stay alert and inform the agency Support of anything that might seem suspicious or openly unacceptable and illegal about the other member.

Second, all the information in the profiles of tour female members (age, citizenship, marital status, education, children ets.) is real. Not to mention her photos and video published in her profile. Each lady provides us with her documental evidence, our managers also verify information from their social networks to keep updated of the ladies’ relationships outside the agency. But! We do a lot of work to verify the information provided by our female members but it is impossible to keep up with each of hundreds of ladies on a daily basis, to tell their real intentions and attitudes, especially if they are not willing to share it with us at risk being removed from the agency.

Each complaint from any of our members receives special attention from our managers, who carefully investigate each situation, all the provided information and evidence, and in case there is some serious reason, the member who appeared to be a victim and suffered from a scammer, receives the refund of the costs that were spent on their communication on our site.

And third, the most important, is our main confidentiality and privacy rule, which should be followed most accurately without any exception, is the rule which does not allow all our members exchanging their personal contacts in order to initiate communication on their own without our supervision. Many years of our experience in online dating proved that only personal meeting can show who is who in real, if you really can trust another person enough with this information and leave the agency outside the boundaries of your communication. To our opinion, if a swindler has no means of getting your personal e-mail address or phone number, there is no way for her to ask you for money using some quite creative reasons. The agency will never allow our member to send any money to any our female member, whatever reasons she might have.

This last rule is a matter of big disturbance for some of our members who use it as their reason of accusing the agency both with its other members in some fraudulent activity to make them write to their ladies endlessly and pay for communication on our site. What can we say? Our ladies have serious intention to find a life partner on our site, they only want to keep with their correspondence with a man till some point. But their sincerest wish is to meet in real, to establish serious real life relationships and not to find simply a pen-friend. And the agency is of great assistance for such couples, we assist foreign men with all their questions and concerns about traveling to Ukraine, their transfer, accommodations and all the other important matters, and both our male and female members appreciate our help in bringing them together.

• Hello all, Udated comment below:

Good warnings about Uadreams Scams translate fee Scam etc, but all is the scammers fault they are evil and stupied and naive and all blame shall be put on the scammers and scams only of the unrepented evildoers, and never the victims of the many types of date scams or other forms of scams in the generally sence etc.

One thing is the scammers and scams repent and do better and pay back all money they stolen, but the abuse of Western mens heart and feelings cannot easily be repaired, nor the damage if some girls identities and photos were stolen in some cases etc. But the sad reality is most date scams sites and date scam agencies with their many date scam girls, and other forms or types of scams usually never repents publically and ask of forgivness and do right thing pay back the money they stolen, and stop scam people Worldwide etc…

Neither do we sink to the scammers low levels and abuse the victims more by name callings as the victims of the many forms of scams had their “Hell” and had enough! As some few people do online… (Some or I say most or many Victims is still in huge pain and grief in remaining hurts and pain why? Because they have remaining hurts in heart abuse and money loss but most heart and trust abuse and feelings abuse, even that they left the scam date sites with its scam agencies and its scam girls long time ago, and now avoid the many types and forms of scams like plague. Many still have feelings for the girls in the scam date sites, that is what I personally think pains them the most, as it were a scam, and money loss of course hurts also, but not as much as the heart abuse both is very bad of course.)

No victims is morons or stupied and so on only the scammers are. Nothing is the victims fault they are totally innocent. The victims shall never ever be blamed for anything, they are totally innocent. Stop putting blame on the victims who already have been hurted and abused of the scammers and scams thats enough, the victims suffered enough Hell and trust abuse and heart feelings abuse already, and start put the blame and accuse the real evildoers, the scammers of the scams and their many other types scams instead, thanks.

Victims is always totally innocent and shall never be blamed for anything, this is also according to the law and justice and Police system of the honestly true kind Worldwide.

More warnings and tips at:

( Lets pray and hope time will heal their wounds and ours, depending on how one spend their time etc. But getting money back is very difficult, however in those cases Visa card been used it can be possible to ask Visa card company or Bank to try to get money back, but in many cases it can be hard or difficult, to get it through, but sometimes it works, and you get your money back, of the charges you paid by your Credit Card, at least that you get back, witch is much better then nothing.

As said before Worst part is often not only the money loss, but the trust heart abuse feelings issue, but that problem only God and Jesus Christ, Gods Son true of Bible, Gods Word, truelly can help us with, aswell all other daily things in life. However both is bad the heart abuse feeling issue and the money loss by the scams and scammers of course etc.)

Thanks.

Be blessed all and thanks.

Remember evil abounds when good men do nothing, so speak up against the many types of scams and evils do not be silent, your voice makes a diffrence!

• Hello all.
    Victims is always totally innocent and shall never be blamed for anything, this is also according to the law and justice and Police system of the honestly kind Worldwide.
    More warnings and tips at:
    Be blessed all and thanks.

• Mike

Oh come on already!

That site just like all others from Russia, China and Ukraine are there for one reason only…scam you and steal your money!

You look ordinary or much less and young models want to be with you? Really??? And you guys buy it?

Wake the F up already!

• Mike

Oh come on already!

You look ordinary or like crap and young models want to be with you? Really??? And you guys buy it?

Wake the F up already!

• Many girls on the date sites the honest and 95 percent scam translation fee sites say why do a guy such as you so handsome seek a girl here, you can easily get a girl in your country or in real life eye to eye face meeting etc or so, girls said.
      Gotten like 3,7 of 5 in profile rating in one site and 5 of 5 on all my pictures ratings of the Ukrainian girls, in only like 3,5 month member… and over 9192 letters smileys likes winks togheter etc many or some of them also tries to talk freely with me on Skype trying to send me their skype etc, so we could talk outside the site, but that is against the rules if one not pay them much money, for contact details, witch I do not do, and even if some is scammers, well its still sick much, and in total as I am member of 25 date sites I got over much 50 000 admires, and much more in letters and hotlikes and smileys etc and with favorites much more in around 3 years, even if only 1 percent is honest its still sick much, gets 1000 letters daily on all date sites in total, and get also many letters in honest sites that charges not by translate fee per letter but low monthly cost, or free date sites. Also get alot of attention on VK, Ukraine Russian Facebook.
      No problem, to get a girl, lost very little Money in scam date pay per letter translate sites scam agencies.
      But in Heart got burned, of Uadreams alot…
      One girl in there especially I really likes still, but seam to have worked…
      Not beeing serious, as seen her with guy on beach… Uadreams of course denies all that even shown all evidence of it, it seams she has boyfriend and still seek men on Uadreams, and Uadreams, also fake their names…
      Her real name is not what its posted as. Finded by Help of God, Trinity Yahweh of Bible, Gods Word, her real name on VK.
      If you need help you can always contact me at:
      God bless all.
      All Glory and Power to Trinity Yahweh, God of Bible, Gods Word, none is mine!!!
      God bless you, and God bless all.

• OpmJes

Happy ending!

Let me thank to Sumy branch office. My being there was one of the best for me, even
    more than I expected! Well, I intended to meet my love alive (can you imagine how happy was I to wait), but my attempt to keep my relationship failed. And I was alone after the meeting. However the great team did not leave me and tried their best to entertain me. I was not satisfied with the meeting with the friend of mine as she was not a person I imagined, yes, sometimes that can happen in our life.
    I liked my driver a lot: even our language barrier could not make any mess in my trip, he was like a friend of mine and I am grateful for his help.

My translator was incredible, she organized amazing and informative tour around the
    city. I enjoyed my being there, the architecture, meal, music and people, we spent a good time together like real friends, what is more, no additional cost has been taken. Besides, our souvenirs shopping was unforgettable: everyone got excited about that.

When I planned to go for a walk alone to hang out somewhere the staff was checking
    me on phone all the time.

Next day they organized me a meeting with another charming lady I liked a lot. We
    had a wonderful talk with the dinner, therefore we went to the central park, I enjoyed my time with her. I hope that we will keep communicating.

In the evening I was taken to the airport and I was put safely to my plane.

I would like to thank the Sumy branch for making me happy with the good friendship. I
    was desperate to fail with my planned meeting but unexpectedly happy
    to get acquainted with new sweet lady.

• False testimony proberly of agency people or paid agency testimonials fake. Even if meeting went well it means absolutely nothing, as you might meet a prodate girl, wanting you to chatt mess on Uadreams to get percentage of your money you paid Uadreams, same goes for translation fees in real meeting and taking squeeze you on money on taking you to expensive resturants etc.

Come back after testimonial with proof by video both you and lady after at least 2 years happy marriage, without any Visa scams…
      And only then do we believe you, that you are of those few 5 percent Agency do have to make it look real, to not be caught to ovious, by authorities, they need to have small percentage real, in order to keep business going, so some few percent of teh girls are real with honest intentions not getting paid, but its hard to find those real girls like 5 percent of the rest 05 percent scamming Uadreams operation or Uadreams scam date site!!! And even in the 5 percent real girls with honest intentions, translators still may inpersonate them without them knowing if they are unable to come to office or type their own responses to forigne men etc…
      Do not report these kinds of fake reviews positive of agency people proberly, as as long as you “claim” the happy meetings occure and correspondence they just squeeze you scam you of your money, the girls are good actors, they are only intrested in one thing your money, not you… They have local ukraine boyfriends most and some are married. See my other posts and wake up.

Wake up:

• uadreamsreviewer

uadreamsreviews.blogspot.com
    For more info.

• David Brunner

I
    guess you guys have to lie to keep the business flowing. This site is a
    scam site where the women are paid to talk to you. They get paid for
    every letter you send and for every minute they can keep you in chat.
    As for me, I used the service. I was
    invited there by some scammer who works for them. I was speaking to
    her at a good site. She baited me claiming her computer stopped working.
    She needed to go to an agency to talk to me. So I gave her my email
    address, understand, SHE NEVER GAVE ME HERS. Then the next thing I know
    I got an invite from UaDreams. They talk to you like you are Stupid of
    course. Oh Mr. Brunner, she came here
    because she trusts us, blah, blah. Then you look at their rates. You
    will spend more in day than at two months of working with honest sites.
    With absolutely no guarantee you will get so much as a kiss. The women
    obviously want nothing to do with you. I found my woman on vk. She
    would even acknowledge my existence. At the honest site, women gave me
    their emails, phone numbers, skype accounts, viber, everything!!!! At
    UaDreams you guys offer despair. At the The Stupid American,
    we offer hope. At Uadreams, you guys offer anguish, we offer
    happiness. At UaDreams, you offer misery. . .and we offer joy. Lonely
    Stupid, Brilliant, Generous American men, you can find the love you
    want. There is hope. Not every Russian or Ukrainian woman is horrible
    as UaDreams would have you believe. There are honest, decent women
    looking for a man with a good heart. Come to us, we can help.

• David Brunner

All positive reivews of UaDreams are lies. The site is a scam site where the women are paid to talk to you. They get paid for every letter you send and for every minute they can keep you in chat. Look at how vague the positive reviews are. “I been looking for a trustful online dating site”. Trustful??? Who talks like that? He does not talk about his experience. He doesn’t tell you about the woman he found, because he did not meet his match at UaDreams. He works for them. As for me, I used the service. I was invited there by some scammer who works for them. I was speaking to her at a good site. She baited me claiming her computer stopped working. She needed to go to an agency to talk to me. So I gave her my email address, understand, SHE NEVER GAVE ME HERS. Then the next thing I know I got an invite from UaDreams. They talk to you like you are Stupid of course. Oh Mr. Brunner, she came here because she trusts us, blah, blah. Then you look at their rates. You will spend more in day than at two months of working with honest sites. With absolutely no guarantee you will get so much as a kiss. The women obviously want nothing to do with you. I found my woman on vk. She would even acknowledge my existence. At the honest site, women gave me their emails, phone numbers, skype accounts, viber, everything!!!! At UaDreams you will be talking with Oleg in chat, Cassandra in letters, and your girl will send you some pics.

• Jacametch

I have been looking for a trustful online dating service for a long time. Eventually I found UaDreams and I full of hopes that they are the exact agency I have been looking for. People critics dating services a lot and anyway they proceed using it. I am sure that most of these critics is groundless. If you had a bad experience, it does not mean that everyone will have the same. Every acquaintance is an individual, every person has expectations and the more expectations you have – more disappointments are waiting for you. Obviously people are expecting to receive a miracle.

Do you believe when TV says: “buy our cream and you will be young forever”- that’s insane!

If you want to meet the exact Lady – you must trust. As for me, confidence is the main ground for further relations. UaDreams is always ready to help you to find soul-mate, I have already realized it and I am sincerely wish you to find similar dating service. Service that will treat like you are the only one for them. If you are looking for a real Ladies with serious intentions, uaDreams is an ideal variant for you.

• Tati

Are you serious or are you really that naive? 99% of Ukrainian/Russian online dating sites are scams making money on naive hopeless foreigners. I used to work as a translator for one of such ‘agencies’. You think you pay for a translation? What a joke. You TALK to the translators (some of them are men), not to the women. And translators earn like 0,0001% from your money, those agencies scam all of us: you, women & translators. Look at these positive ‘reviews’: they are all written in bad English with lots of mistakes because Ukrainian people who work for the agencies write them!
      If you are pressed into trusting someone – that’s a red flag already! I’ll give you some free advice – use russian social networks like vk.com or odnoklassniki.ru It’s like facebook. Totally free and you meet real people with real photos. And by the way – nowadays ALL women from Ukraine speak at least basic English

. They will be so eager to talk to you that they will use googletranslate or find another way. Good luck!

• Scout F

Hey there, I was really glad to read a review of John M. My experience with Uadreams.com is’nt so large and I’ve never been to Ukraine so it’s always good to know what other experienced people say.

Every evening when I come home from my boring work I sink into the communication on uadreams, letters and chats.. :) If you’d just know what a pleasure it is to get nice e-mails from girls every day. Ok, you have to pay for the e-mails, but your post is translated (not all girls speak English) so you have to pay for translation in this case. For me it is completely ok, a good work has to be paid.

I like chatting with girls a lot because the video chat is really convenient. I can say that I’ve never seen such a user-friendly chat.

So I can make a conclusion that Uadreams has nothing in common with scams… How can I doubt if I see these lovely girls live? Don’t believe any bad things that are written about uadreams in internet… they have no fake profiles or something like that.

I do hope that one of these girls will be mine one day. I believe that one day I’ll come to visit one of them, as other guys have already done…

• Martin Joe L

I came to Poltava to follow a dream, and I will like to tell everyone who read this, if you like to try something special in your life, and have someone amazing, then Uadreams is the best place for you.

I read many negative information about this type of sites on the internet, and I can say that it’s true there is so much bad sites online, but not here, and not Uadreams.

When you arrive to Ukraine to this agency, you will feel that it’s not someone stranger from you, the first thing you see before you meet your lady is a beautiful smile on the faces of all the stuff, which make you start feeling so much positive thoughts about your trip.
    My interpreter Oxana is an amazing lady, I wish if I can thank you enough for all what you did to me, I didn’t feel that you are a person that work in the agency, I felt that you are more than friend, thank you for all the help not only the translation, then I meet my angel, and it was an amazing meeting and each moment I spent in Ukraine was the best of my life.
    Now I am leaving Ukraine, but as Oxana said to me, ( it’s the end of the first visit to my angel ) I am leaving my heart here, and I will come to check on him always, until it will be ready to live again inside me, thank you for everything Irina, Oxana and all the stuff, and thanks for my angel and for her smile that shined my life, and for you I say, this is the beginning of Us.
    And for you who read this I say, you have a dream to be with someone not like anyone on earth, don’t be afraid to chat here, and then decide to come, and follow your dream as I did, and you will not regret…
    Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

• mali

please people take this very serious……there is a christian dating site called datingchristianforfree.com…here I met a first lady from ukrian her name was Starzoyana she said she cant speak english very well so she wanted my email so that she introduced me to Uadreams.com
    I then I asked her for email too but she didn’t want to give me ..I asked it politely ….to my suprise she said she cant speak english very well……but this lady ,how come she was banned and seen as a scammer on a English speaking site datingchristianforfree.com…..

Another lady too was her name is Zina ,same story! what happened to StarZoyna is what happened with Zina

both these ladies said to me they cant speak English but if they cant speak it ,how come they were seen as scammer !!

both these ladies i saw their photo letter but only Zina video I saw………this i my experianse becarfull out there I dont trust them anymore

• joel kall

God bless yes very sad this scamming evil.

• SUMAN SHARMA

I hope you can tell me how can I post a comment or a review at trustpilot.com as I want everyone to know this scam agency. We have to help others.
        Guys, I have a very big and a long term with uadreams that I wish to
        share with everyone here to save your money for nothing will never
        happen.

Please, I’m 32 years old, handsome living in one of the dreams country. I
        tried many of their ladies, video chat, flowers, writing emails and
        everything.

They’re stealing you guys and no one will get marry from any lady.

If anyone wants to share my experience I’m more than happy to warn him about all the same lies from all the girls.

Too all let you know guys. all the presents for the ladies such as the
        flowers are charged as minimum for 120$ in the mean time when I visited
        the country three times, you can buy a whole shop of flower for $120.
        The best flower you can get for $20. Imagine what is the rest.

They charge you $15 for translation to your scam lady. In the mean time
        the translation cost in whole Russia and Ukraine is $5 per hour

• Joel Kall

God bless you, yes I understand.

I can help you get the word out as well on Trustpilot.

However easiest is that you contact me privately.

Skype:
          joel.kall1

Add me.

God bless you.

Do not Worry my living conditions is hidden UAdreams can not find me on any detail they have.

God bless you.

I will share warn all by your story.

I am truelly sorry you got scammed by Uadreams my friend Suman S…

We will help all victims get justice. Do not worry.
          However getting your money back is very difficult… And heartbroken also hard to help with, but we will try to get justice in this mess for all victims as they are always innocent, poor ones.

God bless you, and God bless all.

• Joel Kall

Sorry you got scammed, by Uadreams…

We can do it the easy way you publish the whole story what happend here, and give me permission to share it and I will then publish it on the places you wnat it to be.

As that is the best way to get it out Worldwide, including Trustpilot.

Could tell you more about it but not on public as Uadreams scammers is wtaching us.