SeniorPeopleMeet Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

SeniorPeopleMeet Profile

SeniorPeopleMeet Picture

Corporate Information

Business Name: People Media Inc.
Category: Dating Websites

Consumer Ratings Data

Average Rating: 2.14 of 5
Based On: 10 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About SeniorPeopleMeet

SeniorPeopleMeet.com is a huge scam!

Don’t waste your time and money on this SCAM!

Same old pictures, same tired lines.

Nobody here is REAL.!!!!

Additional Information:

SeniorPeopleMeet.com is run by IAC / InterActiveCorp the same company that runs Match.com, Chemistry.com, BlackPeopleMeet.com, LoveAndSeek.com, and BabyBoomerPeopleMeet.com.

IAC / InterActiveCorp - 555 West 18th Street New York, NY 10011. Senior People Meet target people over the age of 50 looking to meet other people online for dates. Related Complaint / Company - SeniorMeet.com

View Comments View More SeniorPeopleMeet Complaints

Is SeniorPeopleMeet a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

SeniorPeopleMeet Reviews and Complaints

User Thoughts About SeniorPeopleMeet

29 thoughts on “SeniorPeopleMeet

1. I was going to join this site, but think I shall look at E-Harmony instead. They sound quite reputable. Thank you all for posting your experiences. You have saved some of us a lot of grief and money!

2. I just renewed senior people for six months I do not have the sent part that show the e-mail went or when they
    read the notification I don't know if they charged me for it or not, but I would like to have it like it was before I know
    you pay more for it, but I would like it added.

3. Valentyna Capalbo has found someone on this site and fell in love. Happy to report that we are living together and no longer need the site or people in it.

4. I've had one definite scanner, a few others who wanted my personal email or number right away. Now I can't even get on the site because it won't accept my email or password anymore. I am sure I have them correctly and want to cancel my membership, but can't even get on to do this.

5. I've had one definite scanner, and I think a vindictive suitor I rejected, and now I can't even log in to the site to cancel my own profile. Plus I didn't realize my profile would appear on other sites automatically. I am trying to log in with the same email I've had for years, and I'm sure of my password, but can't get in. At this point I just want to get in to erase my profile, but can't.

6. They ripped me off by auto billing me. The first thing I did was turn off auto renew, before my profile was even completed. The month expired and I see the auto renew was changed from NO to YES.

If these a*****e con artists think I won't go hunt these twits down. They are in for one hell of a surprise.

7. I would recommend that a new function be installed that would permit a search by compatibility, ie., the highest profiles would be shown in the order of the highest compatibility with the individual searching.

Thanks.

8. Someone recently tried to hack into my profile. The company did the right thing & stopped it. But, they also prevented me from getting into the site. When I finally reached someone, they re-opened my profile but the details belomnged to someone else. When I questioned it, they said they would change it. Then, they deleted`all my contacts, messages, flirts, etc… and then told me that theyn domnot have room on their server and once things get deleted they are gone for good. This is factually untrue. I wrote to the President via a letter and receveided an email response from a customer care rep, the lowest person on the totem polewho tried to blame everything that happened on me. These people DO NOT police their site well and are totally unresponsive to complaints. Now,I am gettingemails almost daily aboutpeople who have viewed my profile and sent messages. This is after I requested a refund and asked them to delete my profile. All they want is your subscription which you pay for even though they advertise that you can search fro FREE. These people are not reputable. STAY AWAY !!!!!!

• Go to your account and just keep following the steps there and you will be able to cancel. I have just cancelled and took my profile off! Be sure to turn off auto billing or you will be billed each month or each quarter!

9. If you decide to uypgrade to reade your messages they SAY it is $19.98 but they actually charge you $23.98 without asking you. And no one to ever talk with. Emails to customer support go unanswered.

10. I had person that keeps e-mailing me after I told him not to contact me again and he just keep bugging me ,I told him to stop contacting me but he just keeps it up , so can you block him from e-mailing me.his Dong 1204, out of Springfield, Mo.

11. Note: I just sent an email/comment….I do not want it posted!!!! All I want is a phone # to contact you guys….Help! This is insane.

Elia

12. I'm currently a member of senior perople meet .com. I have been having difficulty finding your telephone number so, I can speak to a live person; is anyone there????? Please send me an email with your contact phone number as, I have some questions that need answering.

13. Why should I pay to use this sight-If I mail someone a note and they are non paying members –they cannot open the mail–I was just thinking that suppose the Post Office did that—you put a stamp on a letter and then if the recipient tries to get his mail –he would hve to buy annother stamp. THis is what I see as charging for a service that you do not deliver–

14. help me to reactivate my profile,account,etc.I have had women contact me or send me messages…who will pay me for wasting money…They dont inform me how long can i use this site for this amount of money i paid for???!!! USERNAME>>>CAPVALINA..THE ACTIONS on this site ought to be improved.

15. someone hacked into my site . senior people meet said they would give me a month free ..never happened also they make it impossible to call them by finding their number

16. Senior people meet keeps sending messages but have lost password long go and codes are impossible.. None of them work so can't access my account at all!!!!!

17. I received an email from a person scamming me. It was received in a response to changing my password The email sender was contact@SeniorPeopleMeet. When I tried to reply to find out who sent it the email did not go through

18. guess what? they have probably sold your profile to numerous other dating sites…google your profile name and see if it comes up under any other dating sites. you will then have your work cut out for you!