Filipino Cupid Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Phone Number: +61 7 5571 1181
Corp Email: team@cupidmedia.com
Corp Website: filipinocupid.com

More About Filipino Cupid

Alternate/Additional Cupid Group Business Names: AfroIntroductions.com | AsianDating.com | AussieCupid.com.au | BBWCupid.com | BlackCupid.com | BrazilCupid.com | CaribbeanCupid.com | ChineseLoveLinks.com | ChristianCupid.com | ColombianCupid.com | DominicanCupid.com | GayCupid.com | HongKongCupid.com | IndianCupid.com | IndonesianCupid.com | InternationalCupid.com | InterracialCupid.com | IranianSinglesConnection.com | JapanCupid.com | KenyanCupid.com | KoreanCupid.com | LatinAmericanCupid.com | MalaysianCupid.com | MexicanCupid.com | MilitaryCupid.com | Muslima.com | PinkCupid.com | RussianCupid.com | SingaporeLoveLinks.com | SingleParentLove.com | SouthAfricanCupid.com | ThaiLoveLinks.com | UkraineDate.com | VietnamCupid.com

Filipino Cupid Ratings and Reports

Latest Filipino Cupid Complaint Filed

No love for FilipinoCupid.com

I am the last person on Earth you would think of joining a dating service. After doing some research, several independent internet sources proclaimed how safe and engaging Filipino.cupid com is. I was also pretty curious.Those sources could not have been more wrong.

It all started 3 weeks ago. Initially, when I joined, membership was free; you get to browse members pictures and view their profiles. Very soon after that, however it came to my attention that if I wanted to send a member an email or an instant message, you would need to upgrade (like I said, I am really new to online dating.) On May 28, 2013 I started the process by approving an online bank transfer of $34.95 USD to pay for the upgrade. The website said it should take 3-5 business days for things to take effect…

Next thing you know, it’s June 6th, and still no word. I initially sent them an email inquiring on the status of my payment, and their response was that they hadn’t received anything, and that would “begin an internal investigation as to where the funds may have been dispersed…” yeah, ok. I was also instructed to check with my bank and make sure the funds were sent; and if they were, to make a copy and fax it over to them. Well, to make a long story short, I did all of that (the one fax cost another 10 bucks) and nothing has changed.

I then sent them several more emails, and got no response. I even called their home office in Queensland, Australia (!) and got an answering machine.

I no longer care about the service; I really don’t even care about the money anymore. All I want to know is if they are legit, and if they aren’t, that they are punished to the fullest extent of the law; I don’t want to see anyone else duped like I was, and I’m sure their are others…thank you all for listening.

More Filipino Cupid Complaints File a NEW Complaint View Comments

Is Filipino Cupid a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Filipino Cupid

Click To Search For Filipino Cupid Complaints

Consumer Comments For Filipino Cupid

• hi ,,i want to know why i cannot sign in in this fc since yesterday? dont know the problem,,

• Alan B Ward I have found the site to be most helpfull but I object to removing 47.98 from my bank account I have been on your site at least six months and never agreed to renew because I have found a suitable partner.As a result and I am most annoyed that you assumed I wanted to carry on the dating site this amount was deducted from my bank on14 Feb I trust you will rectify this matter by refunding the amount to my bank.It is a pity that you have soured a good relationship.Yours Faithfully A B Ward

• OMG, these women on here are vultures. Do not send them any money. If they ask for money, it’s a scam. There is one woman on there that has the same name, but 4 or 5 different pictures and she uses the same story. She’s a nanny living in China now, but from the Philippines. I am not saying every single one is a scammer, just dont sent anyone money. My friend was taken for a lot of money and the woman never showed up after he paid for her Visa and flight and her contract with her employer.

• im just want to complain..why my account has been under investigation ?,,or what is that spam?
    im not a scammer ok..you have to fix that problem…my account is not a spam,,

• Thanks, I will definitely reconsider joining any of their sites. Today I’ve seen several complaints online about Cupid Media.

• I am very thankful to Filipinocupid.com,,my search is finally over ,,getting married next week..