Filipino Cupid Reviews

Corp Email: team@cupidmedia.com
Corp Website: filipinocupid.com

Customer Ratings and Reports for Filipino Cupid

Latest Filipino Cupid Complaint

Is Filipino Cupid a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Dating Websites Directory ListingCupid Media Pty Ltd Listing

No complaints

I have used Filipino Cupid for the past several years and have had outstanding success with these people. Admittedly, there are certainly scammers on the site, but as soon as some one asks for money, I delete, delete, delete. If some one will not appear on cam, or has a thousand excuses not to appear, broken cam, no cam at the net cafe, etc., I delete, delete, delete.

I have had several genuine meetings with ladies that I have met on the site, and for one reason or another, we have not connected. I have also had genuine relationships with ladies met on this site, but it is usually family that have caused the breakup. I have joined for a three month period and once or twice I have clicked the extend button and have never had a problem with over billing.

If I do not extend, I have NEVER been charged for any more time on the site. I have no doubt that some people may have problems, but I am 67 years old, not an internet expert, but can manage my way around the FILIPINO CUPID site as it is very user friendly. I hope I am not in trouble with this story, as this is a COMPLAINT site, not a happy customer site.

But I can honestly say, I have never had any problems with these guys. My over seas number is: +63 998 3427 135 and my Aussie number is 0405 230 800, I go back to the Philippines on 1st November 2015.

Most Recent Filipino Cupid Complaints

More About Filipino Cupid

Alternate/Additional Cupid Group Business Names: AfroIntroductions.com | AsianDating.com | AussieCupid.com.au | BBWCupid.com | BlackCupid.com | BrazilCupid.com | CaribbeanCupid.com | ChineseLoveLinks.com | ChristianCupid.com | ColombianCupid.com | DominicanCupid.com | GayCupid.com | HongKongCupid.com | IndianCupid.com | IndonesianCupid.com | InternationalCupid.com | InterracialCupid.com | IranianSinglesConnection.com | JapanCupid.com | KenyanCupid.com | KoreanCupid.com | LatinAmericanCupid.com | MalaysianCupid.com | MexicanCupid.com | MilitaryCupid.com | Muslima.com | PinkCupid.com | RussianCupid.com | SingaporeLoveLinks.com | SingleParentLove.com | SouthAfricanCupid.com | ThaiLoveLinks.com | UkraineDate.com | VietnamCupid.com

Consumer Comments For Filipino Cupid

• gracey

hi ,,i want to know why i cannot sign in in this fc since yesterday? dont know the problem,,

• alan b ward

Alan B Ward I have found the site to be most helpfull but I object to removing 47.98 from my bank account I have been on your site at least six months and never agreed to renew because I have found a suitable partner.As a result and I am most annoyed that you assumed I wanted to carry on the dating site this amount was deducted from my bank on14 Feb I trust you will rectify this matter by refunding the amount to my bank.It is a pity that you have soured a good relationship.Yours Faithfully A B Ward

• Cam H

OMG, these women on here are vultures. Do not send them any money. If they ask for money, it’s a scam. There is one woman on there that has the same name, but 4 or 5 different pictures and she uses the same story. She’s a nanny living in China now, but from the Philippines. I am not saying every single one is a scammer, just dont sent anyone money. My friend was taken for a lot of money and the woman never showed up after he paid for her Visa and flight and her contract with her employer.

• buenalyn gualin

im just want to complain..why my account has been under investigation ?,,or what is that spam?
    im not a scammer ok..you have to fix that problem…my account is not a spam,,

• Anonymous

Thanks, I will definitely reconsider joining any of their sites. Today I’ve seen several complaints online about Cupid Media.

• Vilma Torres

I am very thankful to Filipinocupid.com,,my search is finally over ,,getting married next week..