Asian Beauties Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Consumer Ratings Data

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 3 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Asian Beauties

I should know what bait looks like by now

I’m an old fisherman. I should know what bait looks like by now!…as well as what it smells like.

OK. I’ve been taken. I’ll admit it, and I’m red-faced. Guys, I wished I had read your posts before I invested in the Asian Beauties, Anastasia, and AmoLatina websites. Loneliness will do wretched things to a man, and hope for an attractive companion will delude him.
I’ve been taken for hundreds of $$$ from these sites. I looked at it as an investment in my future with my future bride. Wrong!

My mistake did not become apparent immediately, but I should have known. The disclaimer that says “these ladies are not employees of Asian Beauties, etc. blah blah blah” is a bald-faced lie! Most (but not all) receive compensation for keeping us old dudes on the line, burning up credits, and spending our money.

Maybe I am naïve, but I believe some of the ladies are the real deal. One very fine older lady that I chatted with admitted to having to purchase a membership in order to contact eligible “Western” men. If that’s the case, then AB and the other sites are raking it in from both ends! The sites are not only deceiving us guys, but the women on the other end, as well.

You know, I really would consider what I’ve spent to be a bargain if I had actually been able to share contact information with the ladies. The problem is, you will NEVER be able to share your personal e-mail address or phone# with the ladies. The vampiric sites want to keep bleeding you and your bank account, credit card, whatever. If you were able to contact your chosen paramour away from the site, you would no longer need to purchase credits! Several of the ladies that I chatted with and wrote to were obviously sincere. (Not the 20-somethings that pop up every 10 seconds)

It was my understanding upon joining the site, and reading the “about” part, that I would be able to share personal information with the lady after 4 letters. (80 credits for two-way…still $60 US) Ain’t gonna happen! Even if you were able to separate the professionals from the sincere ladies, you’ve still wasted your money. I guess we could say that the “pro’s are con’s.” I feel sorry for the sincere ladies who might have invested money as well as a piece of their heart in their search.

There should be some way to prosecute the progenitors of these sites for fraud. “Fraud” IS an international crime.

If I can keep just one guy from being ripped off by these people, then this letter has done what it was intended to do. BEWARE! Written guarantees are worthless with this bunch! They want you to buy one of their “tours” and spend thousands of dollars…for basically nothing in return. Of course, there will be a young lady who will volunteer to be your “guide.” Good luck with that!

User Thoughts About Asian Beauties

• DR. Jeff Callahan

I must be missing something here. I have met many gorgeous women willing to marry an older Doctor. I don't think you men have spent more money than you would have courting a hottie in a usual dating senario, but then I don't know for sure. All I can atest to is my joy and fun at meeting and exchanging with these lovely women, and my successful meeting two years ago, with the love of my life. Good Luck and don't be so sour about spending your lonley guy money.
    Press On,
    Dr. Jeff Callahan

• John

I join the gentlemen above having being scammed. Never saw so many very young women wanting to marry older men. That was not true, one 19 year old sent me 115 emails in one month, of course I did mot answer them. Could tell it was a scam when they would talk or write about off the wall subject's which had nothing to do with dating her. Yes, also sat chatting with one who drawed out the conversation by not answering questions, at one & half minutes at the most. The best clue came up when I was supposed to mailing a 19 year old with no children. I get a letter from her stating that her daughter asked about me & she would tell her daughter all about me. Well within half hour her profile was not available until 10 hours later. New then that the profile was a fake or someone else was writing to me.

• duped

I was duped also, I really never trusted the site so I picked the ugliest one, thinking she would have to be for real, no one else would have her! I spent so much money that frankly I am too ashamed to mention how much, I can tell you it was in the thousands though, and I am actually still chatting with some woman, but the one I was serious with told me I was her only one and that she was waiting for her visa, she would soon come to my tiny little town where everyone knows me, she said that she was sincere and would be here in April of 2014, which will be next month. I also have a buddy that is on line so he also has a woman that says she loves only him, so the other night I called him up and asked if he could chat up my soon to be bride, I did the same for him, we had asked both of the girls, me asking his and he asking mine, "have you found your true love yet?", well you know what the answer was, they both said no, they were still looking, boy, I am such an idiot!,

• Guest

The girl you see pictured is not the girl you are writing to. The girl pretending to be the one pictured is actually working in an office, assuming the identities of as many as 7 different women pictured on the home site. It is her job to keep you talking and entertained for as many days and hours as she can. She gets paid based on how many minutes or hours she can keep you occupied. It is never her intention to meet you or call you or marry you. She is trying to make as much money for the company as she can, as her salary depends on keeping you suckers believing that you are in the process of finding true love. One girl pictured on the site is named 'Joyce' and she claims to be from Brooklyn. In fact, the person writing the letters for 'Joyce' works in an office in Central China. I am dating a woman who used to work for this site, and she became so disgusted with having to tell lies everyday of her working life that she finally quit the job.

• Catherine

I am a member of the site and I say the Ladies are real (at least here in the Philippines), and are hoping to find a husband outside the country. Most of the women here have somehow gone through tough times in their life and were looking to find a second chance at being in love, this time with a foreign man. Though costs may be too high for it this dating site, we ladies don't get commission out of it and we are not paid to chat. We simply, voluntarily joined the site to find someone out there to love. :)

• Dave

Oh that I had done some research BEFORE I had paid 'countless' hundreds of $$'s!! ~ [did I say thousands!!] Yes, we (here) have realized our mistakes and ALL the letters written above ARE TOTALLY TRUE! I did get a complaint going thru a service called "scambook.com'. For the premium service it is about $10.00 (USD)/month. Maybe I will have success here (?) Yes, you feel as though you are making some concrete connection to a lady, even sent the 'gift' of flowers, and that phone call scam thing!! Yes they keep you talking and you will pay around $500 easily…no such thing as a 'quick' call just to exchange the vital personal info (ie=E mail address/phone #'s). BUT…I NEVER RECEIVED ANY eMAILS OR Phone calls!! ~ Ha…LOL! One time I had written one girl for a while, then later…about one year, I took out a small number of credits. Upon receiving a letter from her, well, it was like I was talking to a COMPLETELY different girl! Wow!! I hope I can get some resolve here, with scambook?.
    Yes, it is 'alluring', and you think by hanging in there you may make that important connection. Well, NO!

Like earlier comments, I think there are some really good girls with the right intentions yet they too are not realizing they will never make direct contact with you. Yet others, well, I am not a 'prude'…or blind! BUT some of their pictures would put out Victoria's Secret 'to shame', really! And these 'private' pics they offer, if you write a gal and receive her reply (then you get to see these!!), well, I never did as it was a later inclusion after I had spent my money. Whew, if they are 'showing their stuff' to all the guys out there, my goodness…

Yes, save your money and go to China direct, stay in a safe and reasonable hotel, hire a decent and honest ( really!) translator…and someone had suggested a young female person., then 'go to town'! Be aware though! Maybe some reputable organizations in your home country can arrange a credible contact. Lotsa luck (and a good dose of real to honest prayer!). Bendiciones/blessings.

• Jim

I agree with the consensus, had an older business woman seemed legit and said she was coming to America. the letters were cheap then the 2 hour a night chats started and in 8 weeks I spent $2700.00. The date came and went and she never came and never answered questions at the end only talked of love hand in hand forever etc. On the chats it took forever to get her response because she had a couple of conversations going. Finally I called her a liar and a cheat and cursed her family and ancestors well in a 1/2 of minute I got 10 messages from her cursing me my family and more so it shows how fast they can answer. Before this one there was a couple of other contacts that got me for credits but I detected they were phony quickly. I also had 5 or 6 different woman send over 100 letters in a couple of weeks but I just deleted them all. It is a billion dollar scam and needs to be stopped. This person called herself Anhua so steer clear.

• Annoyed

The "ladies" on the site who are definitely scammers are Jiaolei(Laura) and Yixing. Who know if there are legitimate girls on that site? Stay clear!

• Dan from Detroit

Hey!!!! At least you didn't travel all the way to China and pay $140.00 a night for a hotel in Shenyang to have the Chinese girl be a no show. It is a scam, believe me, i went the whole distance to be treated rudely by the Chinese and air so dirty and polluted had blood coming from nose!!!!!

Dan from Detroit

• Ralph

I spent over $500 for one translate phone call. The woman claimed to be an airline attendant so I was excited in that we could meet in the USA. During the phone call she dragged it out for interminable time, even having to spell out the numbers so we could communicate. In the end we did not talk any more and I was very angry about the whole thing figuring she got a large part of the fees. All actual contact is expensive and very conditional. You pay hard for learning experience on this site.

• Annoyed

I called this "lady" named Jiaolei(Laura). I speak fluent Chinese so I thought the phone call would be short – to just exchange email addresses. She dragged it out to 12 minutes before my credits ran out, and I opted to not continue the call (didn't want to pay more). I did get one email from her but it was a one-liner. Meanwhile, the next days and weeks I still see her online at that scam site and she sent me multiple letters through that site. I didnt' open those letters. She obviously makes money off those letters so she is definitely in on the scam.

• Ralph

I have to agree with most these comments. I think Asian Beauties is a pseudo-scam. It is legit in that they don't overcharge your card and the prices for services are what they say. The scam is the women. I think there are some legitimate and mostly "fake" women who get some sort of compensation. They are well trained and they are coordinated. They will use the same phrases at times. I think the real women are probably the older ones. I have a son who lives there and one actually met him in person to verity her identity for me. Others were outright frauds. Let's face it, we have only photos, words and our credit card connecting us. There is risk and this agency takes advantage of it. You will find many women do not want to contact you personally but keep going through the service. Even though there is a point to it with the translations and a good chat system, you can translate well and anyone truly interested in you should be willing to communicate in private and in person like Skype.

With a red face I will tell you I spent several thousand over a year or so. So many letters and chats and it rings up quickly even at the maximum content. I think some of the letters are written by a different person. I found it hard to believe that people could be this false or evil but frankly there is a lot of hardship in third world countries and this would be an easy way to make cash. They might actually become interested in you for real but that is not why they are there…at least most of them and especially the youngest.

Anyway, all communications are controlled and everything costs another fee or more. When you get attached to one or more women trying to figure it all out you can spend a lot in a hurry. If you are serious either use another site or go visit in person. You will spend less and have better odds. Stay away from this site because it is like crack cocaine and once your sort of figure it out you will have spent a load of money. I would say be careful of anyone or anything where contact is controlled and comes at high prices.

• Annoyed

Unfortunately, I would have to say it is a big scam. I understand Chinese and type it well on the computer. Yet, these girls that I chatted with, after agreeing to chat with me on private email or QQ, did not do so. Instead, after they got my contact information, they continued to stay on that website and continued to send letters to me there and chat invitations there.

For the girl Yixing, her situation is very dubious. Originally she was listed as Changsha, and then after a while it felt like it was a different girl typing the responses on the chat system. She then is now listed as HuNan. But I often got a lot of letters and chat invitations from 18-21 year-old girls from Changsha – it seems that that agency is an obvious fraud and they send so many letters.

The other scammer is someone named Jiaolei(Laura), who also goes by Lala. On her profile page, it says her nickname is Lala. Yet on the first time that we chatted on the chat system, I typed "Lala is a nice name" in Chinese. She replied in Chinese, "What do you mean? Lala?…. Lala? Laura? Are they the same thing?" That should have been a red flag. Jiaolei(Laura) sent me 19-21 letters on some days, even though she had my private email address. Scammer.

• RONALD

ALL WHAT THE PEOPLE SAYING HERE IS TRUE EVEN MORE ITS A TOTAL SCAM COMPANY AND IT INCLUDES ANASTASIA COM TOO ITS THE SAME COMPANY
    YES THE WOMEN WORK ON COMMISION AND THE MOST ARE NOT EVEN FREE AND NOT EVEN IN SEARCH FOR A GUY OR HUSBAND OR WHAT EVER THEY JUST WORKING ON COMMISION WITH THE LOCAL AGENCIES OF ASIAN BEAUTIES AND ANASTASIA – I LOST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND I WILL GO AND INVOLVE THE US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT TO GO BEHIND THOSE 2 COMPANIES AND HOLD THEM UP FOR DOING BUSINESS ANYMORE
    WHAT SOME GUYS SAYING HERE IS ABSOLUTLY TRUE AND WAS HAPPENS TO ME TOO – I GOT FROM SOME GIRLS UNTIL 500 LETTERS ALL FAKE AND LEADED FROM THE LOCAL AGENCIES IN MY EYES THOSE COMPANIES ARE JUST GANGSTERS TO PUT IT IN ONE WORD
    ITS HAPPENS IN CHINA IN THE PHILIPPINES AND THE UKRAINE AND RUSSIA

SO DONT USE THOSE AGENCIES YOU CAN ONLY LOOSE YOUR MONEY THATS ALL WHAT WILL BE HAPPENS

• paul

the site is a fake site, i spend nearly two month on the site. i have spend close to two thousands dollar, in two month i have befriend a few of the girls on the web site and still are, and continued the friendship with them outside the site now. and most of them no longer work for the site anymore. the truth is that they all are just translator which the site hired working in many different location through China. they call it satellite office, and each office has about 15 translator and each is responsible up to 5 girls which they represent. if you pay attention you will notice the girls always online the same time everyday, like a time clock, punch in and punch out same time. also you will notice they respond to you very slow when you chat with them, and they will always tell you their internet is slow. which is a lie, it's because sometimes they are having conversation with five different guys at the same time. and also because you are getting charge by the minutes, so they will try to keep you on as long as they can. i do feel sorry for the girls who work for the site, they work ten hours day and most of them works everyday. and they only getting pay so little, less than 500 us dollars a month. most of them are real good hearted girls. but be very aware the site is fake.

• Ron

you right Paul every word you said is true they hire models and they take their photos then these woman write letters under different photos and another thing if the site is in Cyrus Why is the U R L in Queensland Australia?It turns out the bikers own it and they are **** at me.One woman i got through the iron curtain to talk to she explained she was a model they used her pictures,well she must of got paid for the modeling. well you work there then and she said no i just wright letters .so anyway she said she wanted to be with me and had a visa for my country but in the mean time she wanted me to pay her rent at 1200 dollars a month while she was there and send more money for new clothes because she did not want to work anymore. I just told her are you nuts what am i supposed to live on i have not even met you yet the answers NO! then she got mad and said stay off my sight you cant afford me so i told her i can have a plain ticket waiting for you at the airport if you want to come here was not good enough for her so C" Est la Vie end of that ! And they do have their scammers too i think the translators and the girls are in on it together because you will get a email from the sight saying say who ever wants you to veiw some of her private photos and there is a box you can type your email to her it say s this mail does not reflect to the site but it is from the site,So anyways we got chatting on the web site and i told her i was planning to come down there and see her.Well she informs me she cant speak English and her girlfriend suggested she take English lessons but they are expensive so i says ok i will send you 300 dollars western union but i revered her first and last name on purpose to see if she would email me back, Sure as a bear craps in the woods she emails me they wont give me the money my name is not right bla bla bla so i says i will take care of it dear and made it right well she got the money never heard from her again,ant trust anyone on these dating overseas and that was on their sister site Ukraine woman. your right about the emails some girls wrote me 58 letters and still sending them from eight mouths ago 1882 emails from Asian beauties 643 unread i just got a reply from Asian beauties just now funny aint it? From a Ludmia it says we can not give you a refund because you spent 20 credits from the eighty Really i spent ten opened one letter sent another one they would not send because of their privacy policy why are they charging me 10 credits for a letter they never sent chipping away again at your credits stealing what they can you cant phone them they sent a link https://podio.com/webforms/4150959/32/34/31/ so what the **** is that supposed to be ? Another one bites the dust i guess there goes your money no human voice on a phone because you cant phone them #1 scam so far i have spent hundreds of dollars sent flowers one time cost me 400 credits over 200 dollars for a dozen roses and here at the flower shop 60 dollars were are they getting the flowers from Holland lol The only thing you can do is is stay away from these scam sites With all the changing U R L and locations we really dont know were they are coming from! I just went to check out this sites U R L address again now it s blocked so whats that tell you? There is some thing they do not want you and i to know. If it smells Rotton it usually is! Keep your money in your wallet and turn your back on sites like this your never going to win you will loose every time you cant see behind the p c screen! Trust your gut!
      Have a good one Paul The Gentlemen of drained pockets! lol

• Pissed OFF!

I guess I'm a FOOL too. I got scammed for close to 2000 dollars within 2 months. I fell in "love" and the heart was my credit card. My daughter warned me but I was too stupid to listen. The lady in question would always write these 4 to 5 sentence letters with no substance to them. I finally told her that and "she" became angry. The letters became a little longer but not much else changed. She lived in Changsha and her profile said she was an HR manager. At 20 years of age? About a month later I noticed that now she was a nurse and living in the sex capital of China about 300 kilometers away. And the letters stopped. And I became suspicious and found this site. Thank God. I wish that I could do something to shut this operation down. This is an outright scam. I may even get a hold of the Chinese embassy in Calgary. I'm pissed.

• Almost Suckered

I 2nd suckered comments…they only want your money! I talk ed to a few girls, bought some credits and then continually received letter after letter. Once girl sent me 45 letters in one week which I never opened. Was able to get offline contact info for a few but the communication petered out when I ran out of credits.
    You could spend THOUSANDS of dollars on this site and end up with absolutely NOTHING.
    BEWARE!

• Ron

Your lucky you got off cheap! Me on the other hand cost me mega but you have to spend some to find out what is really going on then when you find out your **** at these sites! Takes time to dig a tunnel to get inside to find out the facts then you know you been Cheated! That is another thing they just put in free three minute chat this woman wants to chat with me and says to me, it better not be 3 min chat or i do not want to talk to you! My answer ya its 3 minute chat,so bye bye take care now! Some nerve huh? Not getting a kick back. Bad Luck for them keep trolling for suckers or get a real job! Keep your stick on the ice take care!

• http://AsianBeauties Got Suckered

Lost about $250. I strongly believe these women work on commission. One was sending me 7 letters a day, not answering my questions and I even told her I have enough credits for one more letter and that's it. She sent me another 7 letters. I was newly divorced and didn't do my due diligence. I hope you are and find my comment before spending a penny

• ron

I cant tell you how to spend your money for me i would put a red flag on it! Same deal with me she was divorced 27 and a good looking picture but it is only a picture could of been a dude behind that picture the one i am talking about took me for some money for English lessons but that was a test the thing about i spent hundreds of dollars on the site to to keep in touch flowers the hole shot lots of money spend and come up with a zero once she got the cash never heard from her again> I know it can get lonely and all your hopes are up to find some one you do not get out much and that your not in to the bar scene if not willing to come and meet you face to face in your own country then do not waste your time and do not send her money! Besides Asian Beauties will never give you contact details my advice to you is look in your own back yard, you know it is safe there! And save your money but If you plan to take a trip there it is Quite possible to meet some one there that can speak English and you can get to know each other there face to face then there is no Question how things will be between the two of you.That is my opinion And that is for Free! As far as this site do not bank on it, They are banking on YOU! Save your money buddy Take a trip you will find some body! Take care and do not get swindled!

• Annoyed

This Jiaolei(Laura) was sending me 19-21 letters in one day. I told her on day one that I did not wish to spend that much on that website. She agreed. After I phoned her through their call system and gave her the contact info – I speak Chinese so I kept the call short to control the cost – she emailed me once on the private email. But it was a one-liner. Then she kept sending me multiple letters on that site. She was online there during strange hours (like sleeping time in China), which led me to conclude she works for the site and those hours are her normal "shift."