Everyday Privileges Gold Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Phone Number: 877-630-1295
Corp Email: service@everydayprivilegesgold.com
Corp Website: everydayprivilegesgold.com

Everyday Privileges Gold Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest Everyday Privileges Gold Complaint Filed

Still Waiting for my checks!

The end of July I was looking for a video card for my computer and when I found one they told me to hold on and sent me to a fast talking female that very quickly told me that for just $1.00 I could join everydayprivilegesgold.com and there would be many benefits to me joining, such as coupons and discounts at restaurants, hotels, etc. Then after 30 days if I did not cancel there would be rounded off $17.00 deducted from my account to stay a member. The real attractive part was that I would be receiving two $20.00 checks that I could spend anyway I would like.

Of course with the fast talking female doing her job, it all sounded good and what could I lose for a $1.00? I waited for my checks to arrive and they never came, so I called and they said they would send them again. I waited and still no checks, I just recently called again and a little aggravated said, they supposedly were sent twice now and once again I was told they would be sent to my address.

I of course said a bit sarcastic I’m sure, the third time is a charm! I doubt very much if I will receive these two $20.00 checks that I can spend anyway I like but I thought I would try one more time. I’m on a fixed income and I count every penny that I have because it’s not very much because I’m on permanent disability. I’m about to cancel my membership, I don’t know if I’ve caught it in time before they take that $17.00 out of my account, the coupons are all for places that are not in my area for one thing and they aren’t anything to call home and tell mom about anyway. So another scam!

They got **** at me when I accuses them of scamming me and reassured me that it wasn’t but where are my two $20.00 checks? It sure shouldn’t take three times to contact them and tell them I haven’t received them but it sounds to me they want to make sure they get that $17.00 out of my account before I see any benefit. If I don’t receive my checks soon after contacting them again I will post it again to stay away from this company.

More Everyday Privileges Gold Complaints File a NEW Complaint View Comments

Is Everyday Privileges Gold a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Everyday Privileges Gold

Click To Search For Everyday Privileges Gold Complaints

Consumer Comments For Everyday Privileges Gold

• Never heard of this company…………received letter via mail on Friday May 2, 2014 informing me of a monthly membership fee of $13.99 UNLESS I decided not to continue. Called toll free # provided in same letter to cancel before 5/5/14 & automated menu recording said office closed now so I tried accessing website address & was re-directed many times until I came across your website. The. Membership Number is: 51595771 NO PLACE OR SECTION TO ENTER THIS # To Cancel. PLEASE ADVISE On Best Way to Cancel Membership From This Company AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Thanks very much for your cooperation & assistance in resolving this matter, look forward to your prompt reply. Sincerely yours, Ms. Maureen A. O’Brien

• Here’s what you need to do… Cancel immediately first! Secondarily, ask to speak to a superiviser and see if their company has any other memberships under your name!

• never use this company. it is a scam. they lie about all rebates. tell all your friends.

• Twice now I have tried to register with my card #. Both times it congratulated me for my registration. When I try to sign in
    it refuses my username and password.

• Sounds like Tiger Direct is a part of this!

• I was told I would get a $20.00 gas card & coupon book worth up to $300.00. For the cost of $1.00 for a 30 day membership. They never sent ANYTHING. But they did take out $1.00 each week for 3 weeks. I assume so I would not notice it. But the dumb a***s took a credit card which I stopped before they could get any more & I did a chargeback & got my $3.00 back. Not very smart business sense. But I am sure I am not the only one they have pulled this on. Be aware, be very aware- It’s a scam ! ! !

• I just received for the first time a notice in the mail from trilegiant corp. in the name of my deceased husband that passed away in 93. What is this all about . i have never even heard of this org. until today. I do hope no one has taken out a membership or worse in my deceased husband’s name. How can i find out if others are having a hard time getting thru to them.

• Have tried calling to cancel membership not able to I’m waiting a very long time only to not get anyone. Please tell m how to cancel. This is not something that I would use. Please contact me. Thank you. cannot find where to go to cancel on line.

• I just cancelled my Everyday Privileges Gold membership. What a scam! I was lied to about a rebate for a computer I purchased from Tiger Direct.

• I called last week to cancel my Everyday Privileges Gold card, because all of the coupons were of no interest, and were too far away for me to use them. My membership number is 85911227. Please make sure that I do not get charged for the monthly fee. Mary Beth Shymkus