Everyday Privileges Gold Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: service@everydayprivilegesgold.com
Corp Website: everydayprivilegesgold.com

Everyday Privileges Gold Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Everyday Privileges Gold Complaint

Is Everyday Privileges Gold a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Coupons & Voucher Websites Directory ListingTrilegiant Corporation Listing

Scam company!

They are liars and cheaters. They promise rebates, walmart giftcards, etc. They wont let you cancel on line or by phone. It takes an act of congress to even attempt to cancel.

First and foremost. I did NOT sign up for this. They obtained my name and used a credit/debit card from somewhere?

Do not sign up for this scam and do your best to cancel, notify the BBB, and I’m going to get with the others that have been lied to and ripped off to start a class action law suit. They are everyday privileges gold! They said it would be $1.00 for a 30 day trial of useless coupons. They are billing us for $1.00 a week, not 30 days.

Furthermore, they wont let me cancel by phone or their email – website. They are going to be in serious trouble. They need to be shut down. And trust me, they will. They have hurt too many people. Anyone that is employed by them are – well I hate to say it – but fools. Last comment they work out of a PO box not a physical address!! another clue..

Consumer Comments For Everyday Privileges Gold

• I have been a member of Everyday Privileges Gold for many years. They have wonderful benefits and good customer service. I buy enough gift certificates each month to save $80-$100 a month on the gift cards alone. Add that to the rebates on movie tickets, 15%discount at Firestone, money back on many of my online purchases. I figure I’ve saved hundreds if not thousands of dollars through their program. Many people sign up and don’t pay attention to what they are doing, Then complain when their charge card gets billed for the amount they agreed to. Customer service has always been responsive and cancelled other programs offered by the same company when I have signed up, reviewed the materials and decided not to join.

• Never heard of this company…………received letter via mail on Friday May 2, 2014 informing me of a monthly membership fee of $13.99 UNLESS I decided not to continue. Called toll free # provided in same letter to cancel before 5/5/14 & automated menu recording said office closed now so I tried accessing website address & was re-directed many times until I came across your website. The. Membership Number is: 51595771 NO PLACE OR SECTION TO ENTER THIS # To Cancel. PLEASE ADVISE On Best Way to Cancel Membership From This Company AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Thanks very much for your cooperation & assistance in resolving this matter, look forward to your prompt reply. Sincerely yours, Ms. Maureen A. O’Brien

• Here’s what you need to do… Cancel immediately first! Secondarily, ask to speak to a superiviser and see if their company has any other memberships under your name!

• never use this company. it is a scam. they lie about all rebates. tell all your friends.

• Twice now I have tried to register with my card #. Both times it congratulated me for my registration. When I try to sign in
    it refuses my username and password.

• Sounds like Tiger Direct is a part of this!

• I was told I would get a $20.00 gas card & coupon book worth up to $300.00. For the cost of $1.00 for a 30 day membership. They never sent ANYTHING. But they did take out $1.00 each week for 3 weeks. I assume so I would not notice it. But the dumb a***s took a credit card which I stopped before they could get any more & I did a chargeback & got my $3.00 back. Not very smart business sense. But I am sure I am not the only one they have pulled this on. Be aware, be very aware- It’s a scam ! ! !

• I just received for the first time a notice in the mail from trilegiant corp. in the name of my deceased husband that passed away in 93. What is this all about . i have never even heard of this org. until today. I do hope no one has taken out a membership or worse in my deceased husband’s name. How can i find out if others are having a hard time getting thru to them.

• Have tried calling to cancel membership not able to I’m waiting a very long time only to not get anyone. Please tell m how to cancel. This is not something that I would use. Please contact me. Thank you. cannot find where to go to cancel on line.

• I just cancelled my Everyday Privileges Gold membership. What a scam! I was lied to about a rebate for a computer I purchased from Tiger Direct.

• I called last week to cancel my Everyday Privileges Gold card, because all of the coupons were of no interest, and were too far away for me to use them. My membership number is 85911227. Please make sure that I do not get charged for the monthly fee. Mary Beth Shymkus