ThredUP Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Thredup.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: March 26, 2015

ThredUP Corporate Contact

Business Name: thredUP Inc.
580 Market St 4th Fl
San Francisco, California 94104 USA

Corp Phone Number: 617-575-9676
Corp Email: support@thredup.com
Company Contact: James Reinhart - Co-founder & CEO
Corp Website: thredup.com

ThredUP Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest ThredUP Complaint

Is ThredUP a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Websites Directory ListingthredUP Inc. ListingResponse From Company

Theives and liars

I sent them a large bag of items in perfect condition and was given credit for some, however, the mint condition Coach handbag, that I was told I would get a special deal of 100% commision on, they gave me NOTHING for.

They just stole it. I paid $398 for the bag, barely carried it, and it is in pristine, you cannot tell it isn’t new condition. Seriously, you could not tell It didnt come right off of the store shelf.

When I contacted them about this, they said, “OH, we had to reject it because of its condition.” Now if there had been ANY flaws I believe them, but there were none. They were annoyed with me because I contacted them about when they were going to process the bag because it had been 8 weeks, so they treated me rudely and then flat out stole by handbag.

They are rude and dishonest and owe me at least $100

Official Responses from ThredUP

By: Alex Schernig On: February 8, 2013

Jacalyn Moehrle was awarded the $10 referral credit she was concerned about on 2/1/2013. This compliant was registered while our team was researching the issue and trying to understand how the credit was applied to the wrong account. We apologize for the delay in issuing the credit. We hope this is a reasonable resolution for Jacalyn and that this closes her issue.

25 Most Recent ThredUP Complaints

Consumer Comments For ThredUP

• What good are you if you have a million rules?