ThredUP Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Information

Last Updated On: July 18, 2014

ThredUP Corporate Contact

Business Name: thredUP Inc.
580 Market St 4th Fl
San Francisco, California 94104 USA

Corp Phone Number: 617-575-9676
Corp Email: support@thredup.com
Company Contact: James Reinhart - Co-founder & CEO
Corp Website: thredup.com

ThredUP Ratings and Reports

Latest ThredUP Complaint

Never Refunded, Never Called Back Or A Response Back Through Email!

I had bought items for the 1st time online. I had returned several dresses back with the bag they provided and slip for a refund, which I had 30 days for fully refunded. I noticed it was not refunded or response after two weeks, so I called the company and they only have answering machine and you leave a message.

Well, I left several messages and also emailed several times and never got a response back of complaint and to correct the error. I noticed today they finally emailed me from company but to tell me they gave me credit on my account for $15 for four dresses that cost way more than that.

Those clothes where supposed to be guaranteed refunded and not as a polk a dot bag, which polk a dot bags are for people who used the clothes and want credit.. I actually purchased them and wanted my refund!

I called and emailed again today and still no help! Also, to top it off the website all messed up when I needed to print out my refund slip?

See More ThredUP Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is ThredUP a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About ThredUP

Official Responses from ThredUP

By: Alex Schernig On: February 8, 2013

Jacalyn Moehrle was awarded the $10 referral credit she was concerned about on 2/1/2013. This compliant was registered while our team was researching the issue and trying to understand how the credit was applied to the wrong account. We apologize for the delay in issuing the credit. We hope this is a reasonable resolution for Jacalyn and that this closes her issue.

Consumer Comments For ThredUP