Spoiled Rotton Reviews

Spoiled Rotton Reports

Most Recent Spoiled Rotton Complaints

Is Spoiled Rotton a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Websites Directory ListingDead Llift Listing

I wish I read the reviews before ordering...

Ordered two rompers for my daughter. Finally received them after two weeks even though they advertise delivery within 3-5 days. The one did not fit, there is no way it was a size small. I emailed the company twice over the last 2 months to find out how to return or exchange the items.

Contact Us page says emails will be responded to within 48 hours. I have emailed this company for over 2 months to find out how to return and exchange the item with absolutely no response. They enclose a note saying thank you, they are a small business ran by two best friends- but there’s no phone number anywhere! The one I did find was turned off! Who doesn’t have a phone these days?!

Unfortunately, I didn’t check BBB either like the other customer for previous complaints before ordering. It seems this is a pattern with this company. I agree with other customers, these owners should be arrested for stealing customers’ money. I am out $35.00

15 Most Recent Reviews About Spoiled Rotton

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Spoiled Rotton

17 Comments on "Spoiled Rotton"

I haven’t received my package and it’s been a month, I tracked the package and it was send to a different address! I send an email to the link you guys have on your web page and I still haven’t had an answer… Why is it so hard to reach you guys? I’m extremely disappointed

I bought 3 bathing suits and a crop top on 2/2/17 for $150… it is 3/7/17 and I still have no received my order but my payment went through on 2/3/17. I have emailed multiple times, a person named Shelby replied and said jewelry was delayed (notice that I did not order any jewelry at all). There is no phone number contact. They have had my money for almost 6 weeks, this is fraud. This is a scam! Do not do not DO NOT order from this site!

I ordered a dress and they sent me the wrong one, I went on their website and found the picture of the dress they sent me and it didn’t even look anything like the online picture, like it looked like a cheap costume is was so bad, they resent me the dress that I actually ordered and that one looked nothing like the online picture either, like they were complete garbage. It was like they found a picture of a really cute outfit and just cheaply remade it. It was like tinder vs. real life. I wanted a refund but… Read more »

The shop is horrible. Their clothes are not like the picture. They’re poorly made and when you get the clothes, they’re not what you expected. I bought a sweater and when i opened it, it had a huge hole on the front where the yarn camd undone. They’re also very overpriced. You can find some of the same items cheaper somewhere else. The owners are rude, unhelpful, and fake with you. The shipping took 2 months even though I live a few states away! I would never order from here again. It’s very disappointing.

Ordered a rose gold bar necklace in 11/16 for my daughter that was suppose to have her dads bday on it in Roman numerals (he passed away last year so this was very sentimental) but when I got it the year was wrong. I was told to send it back and they would send me a corrected one and refund my return shipping. They got the package on 12/27/16 and I was told in early January my corrected order was being shipped back to me. I contacted them in late January and was asked to refresh her memory on what… Read more »

January 17th, waiting 6 weeks still no product, no longer need the dresses I ordered. No one answers emails. Im out $116.84.
They charged my card immediately, no product and now disputing the charge through my credit card. Stay away from this website!!

On December 14th I ordered several items for my daughter for Christmas. Knowing they take 3 plus weeks, I prepared her for the fact that they wouldn’t be here on time. Come January 5th, I emailed them to inquire as to when the order would be shipped. They responded “today.” January 23rd, still no package. At that point my daughter already went back to school and I would need to ship her order to her. January 25th, I received the package only to find out that the black boots I ordered were gray and the dress I ordered was the… Read more »

I bought a romper here and when I received it it had very low quality. Online they look amazing but in person they are horrible would never buy from here again

Ordered item for Christmas on December 5 th. No product and no refund and now avoiding my emails. Worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with very unprofessional.
Michelle

I ordered a necklace…no confirmation email or teacking. Reported to BBB

Susan Madden Ryann Adam

Needed to cancel an order and since there was no way of doing it on their website (pretty sneaky), I emailed the address provided, which said there would be a response withing 48 hours. Well, 8 days and 4 emails later, I still have had no response. My next step is to contact my credit card company to request that the charges be reversed. Don’t waste your time or money on this joke of a “company”.

Good luck, my daughter ordered a homecoming dress with her own money. It was to small and 2 different colors. We returned it, 50 emails later still no refund and haven’t heard anything back. I keep writing a review on their website and they keep deleting it. They suck.

Report to BBB they will get your refund

I ordered three tops on Sept 15, 2016 in the amount of $86.88. I received one top in November and never received the other two. On my invoice there was a hand written note saying that top 2 was out of stock and top 3, they did not have the color I ordered but could send me another color and for me to email them, and I did. The note looked like a 1st grader wrote it, very messy and very unprofessional. Top 1, that I received was of such poor quality that I returned it and requested a refund… Read more »

The BBB CAN ALWAYS GET YOU A REFUND

I loved the bikinis I bought from there. It says ships within 3-5 days. What people don’t understand is it takes 3 to 4 weeks to process. I would definitely buy from them again.

Love this store. Have bought many time and never had an issue! Items take about a month