Spoiled Rotton Reviews

Spoiled Rotton Reports

Most Recent Spoiled Rotton Complaints

Is Spoiled Rotton a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Websites Directory ListingDead Llift Listing

I wish I read the reviews before ordering...

Ordered two rompers for my daughter. Finally received them after two weeks even though they advertise delivery within 3-5 days. The one did not fit, there is no way it was a size small. I emailed the company twice over the last 2 months to find out how to return or exchange the items.

Contact Us page says emails will be responded to within 48 hours. I have emailed this company for over 2 months to find out how to return and exchange the item with absolutely no response. They enclose a note saying thank you, they are a small business ran by two best friends- but there’s no phone number anywhere! The one I did find was turned off! Who doesn’t have a phone these days?!

Unfortunately, I didn’t check BBB either like the other customer for previous complaints before ordering. It seems this is a pattern with this company. I agree with other customers, these owners should be arrested for stealing customers’ money. I am out $35.00

Most Recent Reviews About Spoiled Rotton

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Spoiled Rotton

• Lanie Wright Johnson

I ordered a necklace…no confirmation email or teacking. Reported to BBB

• Susan Madden Ryann Adam

Needed to cancel an order and since there was no way of doing it on their website (pretty sneaky), I emailed the address provided, which said there would be a response withing 48 hours. Well, 8 days and 4 emails later, I still have had no response. My next step is to contact my credit card company to request that the charges be reversed. Don’t waste your time or money on this joke of a “company”.

• Traci Rarick

Good luck, my daughter ordered a homecoming dress with her own money. It was to small and 2 different colors. We returned it, 50 emails later still no refund and haven’t heard anything back. I keep writing a review on their website and they keep deleting it. They suck.

• Lanie Wright Johnson

Report to BBB they will get your refund

• TERRY

I ordered three tops on Sept 15, 2016 in the amount of $86.88. I received one top in November and never received the other two. On my invoice there was a hand written note saying that top 2 was out of stock and top 3, they did not have the color I ordered but could send me another color and for me to email them, and I did. The note looked like a 1st grader wrote it, very messy and very unprofessional. Top 1, that I received was of such poor quality that I returned it and requested a refund regardless of the “NO REFUND POLICY”. No one should have to take a store credit due a poorly ran business. Luckily my charge of $86.88 was on my VISA. I reported the issue to VISA and I received a credit. The website says if you have any questions you can email them, and you can, however what it doesn’t say is… THEY WILL EMAIL YOU BACK. I think these two best friends should give up fashion and start a recycle business in their garage!!!!!
    SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY, DON’T ORDER FROM SPOILED ROTTON!

The BBB CAN ALWAYS GET YOU A REFUND

• kbluemoon64

I loved the bikinis I bought from there. It says ships within 3-5 days. What people don’t understand is it takes 3 to 4 weeks to process. I would definitely buy from them again.

• jenna

Love this store. Have bought many time and never had an issue! Items take about a month