Spoiled Rotton Reviews

Spoiled Rotton Reports

Most Recent Spoiled Rotton Complaints

Is Spoiled Rotton a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Websites Directory ListingDead Llift Listing

I wish I read the reviews before ordering...

Ordered two rompers for my daughter. Finally received them after two weeks even though they advertise delivery within 3-5 days. The one did not fit, there is no way it was a size small. I emailed the company twice over the last 2 months to find out how to return or exchange the items.

Contact Us page says emails will be responded to within 48 hours. I have emailed this company for over 2 months to find out how to return and exchange the item with absolutely no response. They enclose a note saying thank you, they are a small business ran by two best friends- but there’s no phone number anywhere! The one I did find was turned off! Who doesn’t have a phone these days?!

Unfortunately, I didn’t check BBB either like the other customer for previous complaints before ordering. It seems this is a pattern with this company. I agree with other customers, these owners should be arrested for stealing customers’ money. I am out $35.00

15 Most Recent Reviews About Spoiled Rotton

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Spoiled Rotton

• T

The shop is horrible. Their clothes are not like the picture. They’re poorly made and when you get the clothes, they’re not what you expected. I bought a sweater and when i opened it, it had a huge hole on the front where the yarn camd undone. They’re also very overpriced. You can find some of the same items cheaper somewhere else. The owners are rude, unhelpful, and fake with you. The shipping took 2 months even though I live a few states away! I would never order from here again. It’s very disappointing.

• pcampo1215

Ordered a rose gold bar necklace in 11/16 for my daughter that was suppose to have her dads bday on it in Roman numerals (he passed away last year so this was very sentimental) but when I got it the year was wrong. I was told to send it back and they would send me a corrected one and refund my return shipping. They got the package on 12/27/16 and I was told in early January my corrected order was being shipped back to me. I contacted them in late January and was asked to refresh her memory on what my problem was. I did that and she was suppose to be checking on it. It’s now 2/18/17 and I have nothing. My last 3 emails have gone unanswered as well as a post on their Facebook page. I’m getting seriously annoyed. at this point I just want my money back!

• JERSEY

January 17th, waiting 6 weeks still no product, no longer need the dresses I ordered. No one answers emails. Im out $116.84.
    They charged my card immediately, no product and now disputing the charge through my credit card. Stay away from this website!!

• Jackie

On December 14th I ordered several items for my daughter for Christmas. Knowing they take 3 plus weeks, I prepared her for the fact that they wouldn’t be here on time. Come January 5th, I emailed them to inquire as to when the order would be shipped. They responded “today.” January 23rd, still no package. At that point my daughter already went back to school and I would need to ship her order to her. January 25th, I received the package only to find out that the black boots I ordered were gray and the dress I ordered was the wrong one. I emailed them on January 25th about the issue and never received a response back. This is a new company but they are completely unprepared. I decided to just suck up the 150.00 dollars I spend and told my daughter to just deal with the incorrect items because there is NO way I could wait another 6 weeks for an order that I had no confidence would ever be shipped. There is NO customer service number, communication was via email. For all the hassle, they didn’t even offer to expedite my return, instead, chose not to respond. Good luck to anyone ordering from them. If it weren’t for the package finally arriving weeks and weeks later, I would have thought it was a fraud. I actually called my bank to have them run an investigation, which I still should considering they have not offered to expedite a return for the proper products….

• Olivia

I bought a romper here and when I received it it had very low quality. Online they look amazing but in person they are horrible would never buy from here again

• Michelle

Ordered item for Christmas on December 5 th. No product and no refund and now avoiding my emails. Worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with very unprofessional.
    Michelle

• Lanie Wright Johnson

I ordered a necklace…no confirmation email or teacking. Reported to BBB

• Susan Madden Ryann Adam

Needed to cancel an order and since there was no way of doing it on their website (pretty sneaky), I emailed the address provided, which said there would be a response withing 48 hours. Well, 8 days and 4 emails later, I still have had no response. My next step is to contact my credit card company to request that the charges be reversed. Don’t waste your time or money on this joke of a “company”.

• Traci Rarick

Good luck, my daughter ordered a homecoming dress with her own money. It was to small and 2 different colors. We returned it, 50 emails later still no refund and haven’t heard anything back. I keep writing a review on their website and they keep deleting it. They suck.

• Lanie Wright Johnson

Report to BBB they will get your refund

• TERRY

I ordered three tops on Sept 15, 2016 in the amount of $86.88. I received one top in November and never received the other two. On my invoice there was a hand written note saying that top 2 was out of stock and top 3, they did not have the color I ordered but could send me another color and for me to email them, and I did. The note looked like a 1st grader wrote it, very messy and very unprofessional. Top 1, that I received was of such poor quality that I returned it and requested a refund regardless of the “NO REFUND POLICY”. No one should have to take a store credit due a poorly ran business. Luckily my charge of $86.88 was on my VISA. I reported the issue to VISA and I received a credit. The website says if you have any questions you can email them, and you can, however what it doesn’t say is… THEY WILL EMAIL YOU BACK. I think these two best friends should give up fashion and start a recycle business in their garage!!!!!
    SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY, DON’T ORDER FROM SPOILED ROTTON!

The BBB CAN ALWAYS GET YOU A REFUND

• kbluemoon64

I loved the bikinis I bought from there. It says ships within 3-5 days. What people don’t understand is it takes 3 to 4 weeks to process. I would definitely buy from them again.

• jenna

Love this store. Have bought many time and never had an issue! Items take about a month