SammyDress Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Phone Number: 001-909-581-9508
Company Contact: Jia Dong Xu - Director
Corp Website: sammydress.com

More About SammyDress

SammyDress.com is self-described as: "Wholesale | wholesale fashion clothing | wholesale lots of low price clothing - Sammydress.com".Sammydress.com is a "wholesale" online clothes seller based in Hong Kong China, who it seems, sells cheaply made clothing for cheap. They say about themselves, "We are professional to selling cheap clothes and wholesale chothes. We are the biggest cheap clothing online of online clothing stores."

SammyDress Ratings and Reports

Latest SammyDress Complaint

SCAM - Worst Online Shopping Experience I've Had.

This site seems to be running a SCAM. I HIGHLY advice AGAINST buying anything from them. DO NOT deal with them. The WORST online shopping experience I’ve had.

My full story:

I bought about $60.00 worth of apparel as gifts for my family. The order didn’t arrive on time (after a 3 week window!). Needless to say I missed the delivery.

At this point these clothes were useless to me (As I had bought them on Amazon – they said 1 week shipping but ended up sending it to me in 3 days).

At that point I decided to just get a MY MONEY back as I never received any package and the shipment was at the post office that SammyDress should be able to recall. The customer service rep has been going back and forth on this for about 2 MONTHS now. I don’t think they have any intention on REFUNDING MY MONEY back! They can’t seem to track THEIR package although on the shipping service (with a tracking number they shared with me) it states the package HASN’T been delivered.

It’s a NIGHTMARE to deal with them! Please do yourself a huge favour, by AVOIDING to deal with them!

See More SammyDress Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is SammyDress a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About SammyDress

Official Responses from SammyDress

By: Rona Chan On: March 6, 2013

Thank you to everyone, we always welcome feedback from our valued customers. Let me start by apologizing for some of the experiences that have affected our customers. We really want to make this right. We wish to let every one of those customers know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. We want to apologize for any and all inconvenience caused.

We are categorically NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation by operating in the way that the unfounded allegations assert. Nevertheless, we respect the opinions of customers. We are perhaps even more upset about this than some of the customers here are. We have thousands of satisfied customers and we work extremely hard to provide responsive customer service. Having said that, we have undertaken – and are in the process of carrying out – key improvement initiatives that will minimize delays and provide a more responsive customer service experience for all of our customers.

For orders made around or during the recent Chinese Lunar New Year holiday, the supply of products had been significantly disrupted. Major factory suppliers have only recently started to return and we anticipate that supply will begin to normalize over the next few weeks. The holiday has caused unavoidable delays in terms of order processing and the helpdesk. We are extremely sorry and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to our customers, and ask for your kind understanding. Please understand that we are more than willing to assist any customer.

There is one other point we’d like to make. Sometimes the only indication we had that there was an issue with a specific order was by reading the postings on this site. While we appreciate the feedback, both good and bad, we encourage all customers to contact our Customer Service Department directly before posting a review. We find that to be a much more efficient way of addressing customer service issues. If after doing so you feel compelled to write a review, positive or negative, we would welcome the feedback. You can reach our Customer Service Department on 1(909)581-9508 as well as support.sammydress.com. Please understand that we are more than willing to assist any customer. That is why we are here… to help.

The point is, when you buy from us, the sale is not complete when we ship, it is complete when you are completely satisfied.

By: amanda wen On: February 4, 2013

Dear customer,

The site service had refund you as you agree ,have you got it , they solve every problem for customer.

and it is real true their service is good.

regards
amanda – wendywen0299@gmail.com

Consumer Comments For SammyDress

• Highly disappointed order $50 worth of clothes and paid $28 dollars shipping. The clothes are made from the cheapest material known to man. the cotton dress is made from some sort of heavy stretchy lycra fabric. I’m so mad my sister recommended this to me but forgot to mention she never ordered from them before. so now I have 4 dresses, 1 bathing suit and a pair of shoes that will probably melt if I burn them.

• spent over $100 us dollars for items. Been waiting two months for my order to ship…. Can i get my items please!!!!! or at least for refund…. Plan to wear my clothes to my graduation from college which i paid for myself

• All of the clothes I bought do not fit – they are all smaller than regular US sizes……..which is understandable. However, you are supposed to be able to return clothing to Sammydress but customer service makes it impossible. I’m still trying to return items but they keep asking for more things – like pictures of me in the clothes that are too small. What kind of company does that? I have yet to be able to return the clothing that I purchased. I keep getting the runaround.

• My order is marked as shipped, and when I checked china post with tracking number it said to be mailed… so will i recieve it now?

• The phone number that they post for customer service is a fast busy. I am trying to return 2 items and the person that emailed me said “I may want to keep it because I would have to pay to ship it back.” HUH?? What kind of customer service is that?

• I have two questions: did anyone pay the insurance and not get their order in months or at all? and does anyone else’s tracking number not work or doesn’t exist?

• Do not Shop here!

• I must be consider one of the lucky ones. I recieve my order in two package at separate times. It took a month and seven days to get the complete order. The first shipment was a single dress and a swimming suit. The swimming suit fits perfectly but the so-call-dress was way too short and I had to wear a pair of leggings to offset the dress and wear it as a shirt. The second dress I recieved, the material was so thin, I couldn’t tell if it was a causal dress or a night gown. I guess since the prices are so cheap they hit you with shipping and handling. Because this website is sort of shady try 10dollarmall.com or 599fashion.com these site are reasonable you get your order in less time then sammydress and the return policy is something you can live with especially if you live in the U.S. Its ok to assume that sammydress is a 50/50 shopping website so shop there at your own risk. But, its too bad they really have some nice stuff.

• were is my order I have not received it yet

• I ordered a dress from sammydress and when I received it there was black marks all over it, it was completely un-wearable. I submitted a support ticket to request a return, which they advertise a response within 24 hours, it took over a week until I heard anything back. I tried calling the USA phone number and all I got was a busy signal, the number never worked. When I finally got a response back they said they were sorry I received a defective dress and how about a coupon for my next purchase. I told they I was not interested in ever ordering another thing from them and I wanted a refund for damaged dress. Their response was how about we refund you $8……they dress cost me $52 and $21 in shipping. Are you freaking kidding me with the $8 refund. Two more weeks go by of arguing back and forth with them and the last that was said was "the best we can do is refund you 30%". This site is completely bullshit and a huge scam. Some people may have had luck purchasing from the website but be warned and shop at your own risk!! I will never ever purchase another thing from them again and I will be sure to spread the word. The clothing is cheaply made, their customer service is absolutely terrible. I regret even stumbling upon this bogus money sucking website.

• I spent $410.00 at their store and paid for 3-5 day shipping. On the fifth fay my order status was still ‘payment received’ I then asked what the hold up was, I was told five of my 17 items were not in stock and to wait 3 weeks before they were available. Instead I asked for my order to be refunded (I was then told to ‘be patient’), and immediately lodged a a refund ticket and put in a claim via Pay Pal. They are now telling me that while ever I have an active claim in Pay Pal they can’t refund my money – I will NOT be falling for that!

• I ordered a pair of boots in January 2014. The boots were 29.95 plus tax. It was debited from my bank account the next day. Still haven’t received my boots and it is March 4th. Please let me know if they are out of stock and if so credit my money back for my boots? Called and emailed several times…no luck!

• This site is worthless!!!!!!!! After getting the run around for a week about billing information I (thank God) asked about the availability of the items that I ordered… I was told that only 3 out of 9 items were in stock!!!!! I had to restrain myself from buying a plane ticket to China just to kick the a*s of the guy who was supposed to be there to help me…. This gentlemen’s name is Lear… If you have the luxury of getting him on the phone (which took me over an hour , they obviously have very few people in the "office"… more like sweatshop..) Please tell him to kiss my A$$!

• i am never ever ever going to order from SAammy dress again. Over a month now and order hasn’t been shipped. They promise you discount to get to you to make payments and do not actually fulfil the promise.

Sammy Dress= SCAM

• If you all paid with paypal… paypal will get your money back.!

• I sent my order last Jan 21st and until today I didnt get any reply. i tried to call and email them but cant get through. I already filed complaint with paypal and I am waiting for it to be resolved. DONT order from this site. Use ebay or aliexpress.

• this company is scam, they shipped me wrong order and I told them to send me back my orginal order or refund my full money back.
    they told me that they won’t be able to ship my orginal order or either refund my money .they said that I can keep the wrong order they shipped

that is not the item that I wanted. It seems like they do not understand english. they shipped me wrong order so it is their mistake.

be careful everyone do not order from this website. I am going to file complaints with paypal too

• i made 3 orders from them i receive only the 1 and they dont want to refund me the 2 orders i did not receive.the refund me the one i receive omg.4 months now i am sending emails and they makde fun of me for 7 EUROS.dont buy from them dont trust them

• DONT BUY IN THAT SITE!!!!!! ITS A SCAM!!

I am so annoyed right now. I ordered my items on december 2013. Its almost february 2014 and I havent recieved my items yet. I e-mailed them many times but they dont even respond. Now that I’m reading all these comments, I see that I am not the only victim.
    I just wanna know how can I get a refund because I tried to e-mail them but there are no responses.

• Hey :) Sammy Dress is based in China, and it can take up to 2 weeks at times just for the items to be approved through customs to even get out of the country. On top of that, when you ordered was right around chinese new year, when sammy dress shut down for the holidays. Then it can take anywhere from 10-25 days just to get from china to where you are. It should hopefully come in soon !

• Me to I ordered my items december 2013 and its now February 2014 still nothing. I emailed them they said they would get back to you in 24 hours its been a week still nothing.n

• I believe you! It happened to me so I did some research and found a local place in the united states with same items for cheap price and great customer service. I was screwed over by this Sammy dress a******s. Try this place they are trusted and good http://www.gigisclothingstore.com

• Please does Sammydress ship orders to Nigeria? And how long?

• don’t do it

• i have ordered from Sammydress.com on three different occasions, and each time it would take about a moth for me to actually receive the product. i do not suggest buying small things like jewelry or cellphone charms from them because yes that s**t will break in about a week if it is not already deffective by the time you get it. that being said, the second time i ordered from them, i got a backpack that came in after about two months and you could tell that they had actually taken time to handmake before they sent it to me because when i opened the box, there was this really strong pleather smell coming from the bag that could only have there if they had preserved the quality. i still have that bag today and though i know better than to put anything enormously heavy inside of it, it has still lasted without any rips or tears. so overall, i think sammydress is a good site if you wanna take the cheap way out and you don’t mind waiting for a month to receive your products. but if you want to insure that you will receive a quality product in a short amount of time, you might have to opt for a more pricier site for asian fashion like yesstyle or kooding.com. I personally don’t mind waiting if it means i will get the product cheaper but that’s just me. Sammydress also has an insurance option that you can add to your order to insure if in fact something does happen to your product.

• Below is the conversation with SammyDress.com on-line chat service. Hope this gives you an ideas how confusion their policy is and how bad their customer service is. Please do not shop at their website.

Welcome to sammydress.com!Please wait for a site operator to respond. In some occasions, our operators are chating with 8 to 10 customers at the same time. You may have to wait half a minute for a reply. Thanks for your patience.
    You are now chatting with ‘victoria’
    victoria: Hi, welcome to sammydress Pre-sale Live Support! I would be more than happy to assist you.
    max: I have a promo code exp. on 1/25/14, but it does not work when I try to place the order
    victoria: sorry only on Jan23 use it ok.
    max: the e-mail that sammydress sent to me stated that the code expired on 1/25/14
    max: is it a scam??
    victoria: sorry I know.only on today it can’t use.
    victoria: I have 6% coupon do you need it?
    max: even there is a written evidence showing 10% off, you still tell me I couldn’t use it.
    max: this seems a scam to me, I couldn’t proceed.
    victoria: sorry past limited time.
    max: I could forward the e-mail to you
    max: it shows expired on 1/25/14
    victoria: usually if Jan 28 time,you should use it before Jan 25,2014.
    max: ???
    max: your company didn’t gain my trust at first place
    max: I am afraid that it will be more issue after the purchase.
    victoria: wait,I ask my other partner if she has.
    max: 1/25/14 means 1/25/14
    victoria: 1/24 use it ok
    max: this is expiration date means
    max: today is 1/24/14
    victoria: 1.Add all the items to your cart.
    victoria: 2.Click the USE COUPON button.
    victoria: 3.Input the code and then apply code.
    victoria: 4. Check out your order
    victoria: Coupon code can only be used with one piece price, it cannot be used with vip price, special offer, group deal at the same time.MAYS06 6%
    victoria:
    max: still not 10% off>>
    max: I can’t accept the deal
    victoria: sorry no .
    max: done
    max: I will not be your customer
    max: thanks for your time
    max: Please send this conversation to my e-mail.
    max: thank you!
    max: I think all other customers need to know that the "EXPIRATION DATE" means 3 days before it expired……
    victoria: ok,sent.

• I orded clothing from Sammy dress on the 8 of december last year, and was asked to pay an extra amount in addition to what i had already paid, i began to suspect something fishy so i demanded a refund of my money, and i must admit i was greately surprised i recieved the full amount back and also that of My husbands equaly. So big thanks because i am thinking to Reorder,.thumbs up. Sweden .

• I placed an order July 2013 and still haven’t received it. Tried contacting them several times with no response. I paid through PayPal and I think they should drop Sammy Dress. WARNING DO NOT ORDER FROM SAMMY DRESS.

• i ordered 4 watches in 1/02/2014 they told i would receive it 3-5 days since i never receive it they are thief its a SCAM guys dont buy anything on that site.

• I ordered a dress for my birthday it was 12/22! I placed my order in 12/17. I knew it would be late because of the holidays but I wasn’t sure if it would come or not I kept it at a low minimum. I tried to be patient but today is 1/6/13 and no dress! I knew that this was too good to be true! I’m not upset about it I guess they need it more than

• Thieves.

• Yes they are thieves!!!!

• Iam very angry regarding the items that i bought weeks before christmas,i had to pay for the goods also paid extra to have them delivered 3-5 working days and then had to pay a futher £12 with DHL to have them delivered to my home. Not only that they did not send all the goods i odered. this is the worse site i have ordered from and what a rip off.If you buy from them the only thing that you can be sure of is being ripped off some one needs to report them to tading standards its a joke.

• this was my first time buying online I did get my order but I had 4 items and only received 3 grrrrr

• Never received my order, their reply??? We have closed your file
    Beware!!!

• I have placed 3 orders on Sammy dress, out of which only 1 (which was a cheap hand watch) was fully received. the 2 other orders were placed october and november respctively…1 order was for 1 dress and the other was a 9 different garments…the dress was never received as yet, and i have even paid an extra USD 6 for reshipping for this dress….my other order only 1 garment was received as they said tjhe remaining were sent on a different date. their supposrt centre does reply back for any queries however unfortunately never resolving the actual issue. as they keep on asking you to wait. now i have tried to access again the thread of messages and to my surprise the link is always broken

• I ordered items from them on Nov. 5 and today is Dec. 3 I still didn’t receive my items.I call but no answer.This is first and last time to ordered something from Sammydress.NEVER again !!!!

• My order number is M1311200305522494 status shows it has been shipped out on 23rd Nov. I tried to raise a ticket it says wrong order number.I am worried now.I tried calling them but no answer.

• Hi

I want to review but not customer I’m one who promote there web site.

This is my story ..from affiliate side work with them . Scam!! I’m made affiliate with them there’re no rule to promote I’m made $4500 commission and then they not paid to me!! Don’t buy any goods from them!! fist I’m review at sitejabbe they asked to send my email to check it and…no answer nothing form them if you think to buy there goods or promote there website beware for make business with them.

• Hi everyone, i placed two orders on the Sammydress website. i have a small litle business in Dubai called Vintaysia. so far i am VERY DISSAPOINTED in teh service!!! its been a month now, one order says its been shipped out but a second states "PROCESSING" when i emailed the company, they requested a photo of my credit card and a photo of my passport i.d!! how do i know that im not going to be cheated!! they say its to protect against credit card fraud but how do i know im not walking into a trap! i contacted my bank, they advised me not to send it! The amounts for both orders have gone off my card!!! Im very upset with this, im loosing my customers and i feel like im being cheated by requesting me to send my card photo with passport copy!

• Veronique
      I have had a similar experience. Iam going on a mother daughter cruise that I havesaved and planned for years. I purchased over $600.worth of merchandinse on nov 14. as of date, I have not received myclothes. I could not get ahold of sammydress for 2 weeks. finally got through around 130in the am. was told they collected money but needed confirmation of payment. I thought it was a language barrier. I explained to service rep there is nothing to confirm, they already received my money. she told me I needed to confirm payment . it is for my security. I replied what security, they already took my hard earned oney and I have nothing to show for it. I then told her I needed to know when my order would arrive as I was leaving in a week to go on a cruise with my mother,.. there was a long pause,. she got back on the phone and told me for my protection, to send them photo copy of id and passport number. I refused to. I believe this is a scam to not only still our money but our identityas well.
      Deborah texas

• I order 4 items 3 weeks ago and the order is saying it is still processing I called the number and no one is answering the phone. So I contacted them using the online chat it took 30 mins to get a responds from anyone. Then when they finially relied I was told the 2 ITEMS was out of stock. Im very upset this website needs to be closed down. Yes this is a scam………My total was 65.00 dollars and that may not alot of money but who has money to just give away. They need to be shout down.

• Communication with this company is very difficult. They use an inefficient ticket system to accept and reply to comments. Why they cannot e-mail like most companies beats me. Their replies are preprinted garbage. I ordered two cheap watches six weeks ago. The shipping time was stated as five days through FedEx (although I did not request this) The tracking number provided does not refer to anything. I still have not received them. I am requesting a full refund. Thank goodness for paypal.

• DOES SAMMY DRESSES SHIP TO THE ISLAND OF ST.KITTS?

• you should CHECK what are they billing you, because the PRICES ARE NOT THE SAME in your cart and the ones they bill you for!!! Each item cost from 0,5 – 2,50 EUROS MORE! !!!
    DO THEY THINK IM BLIND OR JUST RETARDED!!!!
    So I didnt by anything, and Im NOT sory for it!

• I too placed my order on OCT 6TH,2013 and TODAY NOV 15,2013. NO PACKAGE UP TO THIS DAY.
    I spoke to a man today NOV 15,2013 ,that told me that my ORDER was MAILED OUT ON OCT.31,2013,but when I ASKED HIM FOR THE TRACKING NUMBER,he had no tracking # to give to me over the phone, So I asked him why he can’t give it to me over the phone,he had no ANSWERS He told me that he’ll mail it to me.
    I’M still waiting for his e-mail to me. LIES!
    I called customer service about 3 weeks ago,the same man that I spoke to ,told me that one of the dresses that I ordered was out of stock.I asked HIM why the money is not PUT back on my card ,he told me that, the person who sent my order OUT FORGOT to PUT THE MONEY BACK ON MY CARD. This foolishness and DISHONESTY . I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE that sammydress is a SCAM.
    BUT he’ll have them put my money back on my card. This is really bad customer service and too much LIES and DISHONEST.

• that’s why i cancelled my payment to Western Union, if you corner them or you have a lot of questions they didnt answer you, sometimes they disconnected you on there live chat! but if you said that you sent or wire money to them, they will answer you immediately and get your payment details, thats why i get doubt from them. Luckily, they didnt get my payment yet so i requested Western Union to cancel my Transaction.

• I am reading all these stuff and thinking , "did I make a mistake ordering here" ? I hope not because I’ve spent a lot and I will be really pissed …. however I did order some stuff on the 17th of Oct and today is the 29th, after saying that the shipment would take 3-5 days. I’m just trying to be a bit patient and hope everything pulls through well and that I get all my stuff before the 19th of Nov.

• Yes you made a HUGE Mistake ordering from them as you see in the many complaints here…Join the team!

• they are horrible

• I started reading the reviews after I spent £270! What a mistake! The items arrived more than a month after I ordered, although I paid extra for 5 day delivery.
      Some items didn’t arrive, so I am not sure if they are even going to give me a refund.
      The quality of clothes and jewellery is just disgusting. And there is no point to send it back, the posting of all those items will cost me more than partial refund.
      Sizes are out of order. Ordered trousers size M, they Xs! what am I supposed to do with them?
      Dissapointed and angry. Never will I ever use them again!

• So i ordered to items on the 19th of this month and i paid for extra shipping said it would be here in three days… well its the 29th and haven’t seen my stuff yet. I’ve never ordered anything online then i seen sammydress.com thought i would order something. Worst idea ever. Only spent $30 but still pissed off that my s**t isn’t here.

• I ordered from them 2 weeks ago. Never get any shipping information, never get any response I sent hem emails and complains 3 times. I called 909-381-9508 nobody is answering the phone. totally a scam! please help how can I get my money back.

• hello pleas

youcef from algeria

• Does sammydress ship clothes to india ??

• pleas dont buying from this
      they no shipping to you all and you see now answer all
      but after u do open case in paypal they go answer you but not in case open
      thats mean stlen
      hello pleas

• mmmm

• why does sammydress not ship clothes to Nigeria? why is it not indicated at first sight the region your clothes are shiped to because that will save a lot of stress.

• bcs this site web is scamer like nigerria
      nigiria no one go shipping to it bcs they n1 for scam credit card

• IF THIS COMPANY DOES NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK DO NOT GO THROUGH PAYPAL. GO THROUGH YOUR BANK BY DISPUTING THE CHARGES ON YOUR ACCOUNT WITH EVIDENCE THAT SAMMYDRESS.COM IS A SCAM. SAMMYDRESS.COM WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY. THEY WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU. THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• just open cas in paypal and naver close it in final paypal back to you ur monty
      hello pleas

youcef from algeria

• I too have ordered from this company but my experience has been very good. While it took about four weeks for my order to arrive – it was precisely as pictured and the quality and fit was great!!! When I made an inquiry on my order – customer service responded within 24 hours.

Obviously – the company is legit – for me anyway.

• I too feel like iv’e been ripped off by Sammydress.This is the second time I have brought from them,the first time was relatively good,my earings were perfect but my jumper was a different story,either it shrunk in the arms on shipping to me or they ran out of material lol because it was way shorter then pictured however I did keep it because i didn’t want the hassel of returning back to them.So I decided to purchase 2 items from them again as their clothes are just so cheap and look great,anyway that was over 3 weeks ago,still waiting for order,I spent $30,I have sent them tickets on both items only to be told they are out of stock,pick something else,no I didn’t want to pick anything else so i asked for full refund,next day they sent me email to say one item was shipped out,nothing said about my second item.In my opinion these guys just don’t know how to run their business and should be shut down,they are ripping people off,I have sent them several tickets and still nothing on my second item,I will also be taking them to fair go if I don’t get my money back.Failing that,they will be named and shamed .DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

• I ordered an item about 2 1/2 months ago and still haven’t receive it. I emailed them a few times already, but they seem to be ignoring my emails. I’m glad I only spent $22. How is it possible that this "company" stiill around? look at all this complaints! wow.

• this is a fraudulent website
    ive sent $100.00 one year ago havent received any response

• I have order two dresses from Sammy I paid with my debit card they took the money’s out and I’m still waiting for my order this site is not a good site they keep saying no money was paid I have my record to show that paid. Buyers stay away from this site.

• I ordered about 7 items, the shipping cost was £30 which I paid upon purchase, then when the package came one item was missing, i waited about a week and it arrived separately with a SHIPPING INVOICE FROM FDEX for about £23!!!! I think this is a scam, the shipping company say it’s my responsibility to pay, no it’s not, I paid the shipping via the retailer, by their logic I could send random parcels to another country and they could bill someone who did not have my permission! I am in dispute with them at the moment, at first they offered me a 6% discount, a total joke seens I would never shop with them again, now they say 15 USD which does not even cover half the extra shipping cost! I will not settle for less than the full price of the shipping cost!

• seriously the item i bought to this site sammy dress.com is garbage please people don’t buy anything in this site,yea they were cheap price but it’s not worth it even one dollar jut save yur money for better product what a waste and time and money.

• I just wanted to say that I ordered from Sammydress last August 19 and received less item last 1st Sept. They charged me for the following items:

Product NameSkuQtySubtotal
    Elegant Buttons Decoration Solid Color Cotton Blend Spring Shirt For Women Size:ONE SIZE
    Color:WHITEYM42222021$9.62
    Plus Size Polka Dot Print Puff Sleeve Spring Dresses For Women Size:M
    Color:GREENYM50104011$11.70
    Elegant V-Neck Solid Color Flounce Bead Embellished Chiffon Blouse For Women Size:ONE SIZE
    Color:GREENYM46690021$12.38
    Sweet Sleeveless Deer Print Bowknot Embellished Chiffon Blouse For WomenYM05745011$7.09
    Elegant Keyhole Neckline Polka Dot Sleeveless Chiffon Maxi Dress With Blet For Women Size:ONE SIZE
    Color:WINE REDYM53983011$12.40
    Elegant Style Stand Collar Polka Dot Flouncing Embellished Long Sleeve Chiffon Shirt For Women Size:M
    Color:WHITEYM22920021$8.93
    Subtotal$62.12
    Insurance$2.24
    Shipping & Handling$32.56
    Grand Total$96.92

Unfortunately i did not receive the items worth $9.62, $11.70 & $8.93. I want my money back. The items are only good in pictures but not in reality. I’d rather buy in the mall than to spend money that are not worth it. I spent too much and was charged for the insurance and shipping & handling thinking i will receive good quality of products and services but to my big dismay and disbelief it was the worst experience.

My order no is M1308181349033964.

• does it ship all over the world?

• I am sensing a trend that if you order over a certain amount of items or spend a larger amount of money, the more hassle you receive. I have ordered a modest amount of items and paid a modest amount and had no issues. I did have to wait for what I purchased but everything was fine after that. So I think it depends on what you order, how much and so forth.

• I am very disappointed with the "service" from SammyDress. I am an American who currently has a business in Ghana (Western Africa). I should not be required to pay via Western Union JUST because I happen to currently be in Africa. This is a DISCRIMINATORY practice. I could accept that their system does not allow for a credit card payment from some areas, but if I have the proper credentials and authorization to pay via PayPal, and the transaction successfully is confirmed, THEN why should they decide that they didn’t like my and issue a refund, asking me to pay again via Western Union?? That’s just wrong. I refuse. I’ll simply buy from another vendor like TheLees or Doublju –both who have had no issue taking my money. They have wasted my time.

Just as a warning to others, any time that a company requests that someone send them payment via Western Union, it is a good bet that the company or transaction is a scam. If I had acquiesced to their request, then I would would have been out of a couple hundreds dollars.

My attempted order number was M1307290551170207.

• I have ordered several times with this company and have never been disappointed up to yet.Agreed that the shipping time is quite a while but I have not waited more than a month and everything was just as described.I guess not everyone can be pleased all of the time but these reports are concerning I have to say—.

• I ordered my items in June got both packages a month later, the one out of stock item they automatically refunded plus shipping. Items were nice I give 4 stars. The key is patience. They put all items in a little bag I guess to save money. The clothes are super cheap, so they are what I expected plus a little better.

• "As a buyer, i’ve experienced purchasing from many online stores and I have to say that Sammydress is the worst i’ve ever dealt with! I ordered 4 jackets on the 25th of March for $97.49, they then tell me that 3 of them are out of stock so they sent me the 1 and refunded me $68.05. It is now the 4th of July and I still haven’t received my jacket… I’ve messaged them numerous times and they kept telling me to wait. It does not take 4 months to ship something to Australia… So I then send them another message demanding a refund and they tell me they can only give me back $17… when I should really be getting $29.44. I’m seriously disgusted and this experience has been the worst, i’m so over it."

• Hi i just want to say ive ordered from sammydress on numerous occasions now and everything i have ordered has been as described, there was just one item that was slightly small but the other item that came with it was just perfect, ive had many compliments on the dresses i have bought from this site, and they are always friendly, they contacted me to say they couldnt send out my item as the postage hadnt gone through correcly so we go it sorted and my parcel arrived, it does state on the site that normal delivery is 35 days or something like that so you have to expect to wait quite a long time, but then what do you expect when the items are so cheap i dont mind waiting that little bit longer for it to arrive, even though the last item i ordered came sooner than expected so was really pleased about that :) like i say ive ordered from them many times now and every item i have recieved, without hassle, and ive even ordered another item today so hopefully should recieve that in the next few weeks, to date i havent had any problems with this company and will continue to use them until such time that i do have an issue with them.

• Got only 3 items out of the 20 ordered!!! The overalls that, I saw on the website were so nice. The overalls, I was sent are a whole different story. 1st of all what were they thinking even sending out such garbage?

Some overalls…

Really, Sammy Dress? Wow!!!

The overalls have to be put together you must be **** me!
    I have to assemble the metal pieces! So, I do it.
    Then I go to button them up along the sides… Has the buttons, but NO cut out so, I can button them up…Still waiting on my refund for the garbage they have not delivered…
    Don’t shop Sammy Dress! They’ll rip you off and send you stuff that is almost as worthless as them!

• Sorry I’m just lmao! This is so funny, I too ordered from them half of my order is out of stock! And the items that they sent I can throw in the garbage!

• DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND DID NOT SEND THE ORDER,OR REFUND ME.

• I will agree that something is not right about this company. I placed an order on March 7, 2013 and I have yet to receive my order. In tracking my order number, I did not receive my items because it could not be delivered as addressed. I emailed the company an asked them what address did they send it to because I paid by Paypal and I am verified. The address displayed on my order form and Paypal’s address is correct. The address Sammy’s said they shipped to is also correct but, apparently not because the items could not be delivered as addressed it was sent back to China on April 12. I have emailed this company several times and someone by the name of Danny told me to contact the PO to see if maybe it was still in the US despite the website’s tracking information. The PO said the item had been shipped back from Los Angeles to China. I have sent email after after email to them several times and it looks like I am out of $58.14 because they have apparently blocked my IP and/or email address from creating another ticket.I cannot contact them anymore. I am absolutely livid. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU ARE TAKING A CHANCE OF NEVER RECEIVING YOUR ITEMS WITH NO RECOURSE FROM THE POST OFFICE OR Paypal. I am just out of luck. Lesson learned. I am going to go on every website and complain until I get either my money or my items.

• i did the same complaining everywhere until i found this website the same people dealing with me for seven months told me that they will refund my money if i erase the comment, do it here they will finally pay attention. http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Sammy_Dress and i will continue complaining!

• hello i ordered 6 items from sammydress 3 weeks later i still didnt recive my items so i tried to cancel my order but they had already gotten paid i called the 909 581 9508 number which doesnt work im still trying to get my money back that there company says they dont have after my bank and pay pal have confirmed they did indeed get paid this site sucks big time

• I have ordered from sammy dress 2weeks ago, order is still processing..They took a long time in replying my emails and overcharged me by 15 dollars! furthermore, when i emailed them about being overcharged, they blamed it on
    1)not checking the currency (which I did check and tabulated the cost onto an excel sheet for them)
    2)promotion which was over…
    "Because our company made promotions yesterday, and it was the deadline yesterday. so the price has increased soon."
    (they received my payment even before the "promotion" is over)
    To back up my claims, I emailed them screenshot of prices, before and after payment as well as the price list showing the overcharged amount,, and the reply I’ve got is… a bunch of bullshit.

They then say things that dont make sense such as :
    -Sometimes the price may not be accurate, you should pay attention to the actual price.
    -It is the price you payed the order.
    -You could see the information as accessory.

This company as a whole is probably a scam.
    If they cant be bothered with spellcheck and replying their customer with something more than just a sentence that does not even make sense then they shouldnt be in a business at all.

• Have a facebook? Look up SammyDress,Beware………………

• I bought a dress from them , when I received my order, the dress was wet, and it smelled like gasoline (like if they dumped it in gasoline). Also there were molds and kinds of redish color stains all over the dress.
    When I contact their customer service in regards of the issues, they responded back that “we are so sorry but we cannot help you”. And they suggested me to send a damaged, moldish dress to a friend as a gift! Seriously?!
    For sure it was my first and last time buying anything from them. This was the most ridicules, horrible service I have ever received in my life.

• I am in mourning of my second child lost to alcohol, my home is alcohol free; neither am I a fan of gladiator sports, especially their alcohol sponsorship. I am particular of what I want on MY computer!!!

• I ordered from Sammydress about a month ago, and today I got my package! My order still said "processing" after a week and since I’d read this page in advance I was worried, so I sent them a message. They told me they were still waiting on one of the items, and asked if I wanted a refund. I said that I’d rather wait for a bit, and they shipped the items just a few days later with an appropriate Fedex tracking ID and all (the first time I entered the tracking ID it didn’t exist – I think I tried too soon).

I received the items today, and I’m very happy! The quality is really nice. My contact with Sammydress has been really good, and I’m saddened to see that it is not always that way.

This is not a bogus company, and not a scam. They do seem to have problems keeping track of their orders, though.

• I am scared to death now that i have ordered and read all these bad reports. You did recieve y9ur things right?

• I haven’t received my item yet after 6 weeks! totally waste my time and money!!

• hi, i order few items from sammydress, they havent arrived as yet now i have got e mail saying they are out of stock, the why do these morons advertised at first place, when they dont have enough things to sell.
    i have paid 50 dollar lets see when will they refund my money, otherwise i will drag them to e aby and pay pal…………..stupid and **** company never ever buy from them
    waste of time

• there is hope in smmydress.com i orderd a jacket etc it was out of stock they refund my money asap thanks

• they ripped me 20.000 scammed dammm

• WE GOT ALL YOU REAL GOOD YOU FOOL FOR IT! HAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

• PLEASE DO NOT GET RIPPED OFF BYE THESE LOW LIFE MONEY LOW LIFES!
    they will not ship any orders they will muck you around do not get ripped of;)if i can help you and give you a chance before you get your money taken i will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I’m am soooooo angry I have been waiting well over 2 months for my order!
    WHAT THE HECK IS THIS SERVICE!?
    it says its cheap yet you pay heaps for the shipping thinking it will come in quick.

can’t believe it

• Sammydress is a very problematic company/website, but it’s not a SCAM. It’s not some scheme to get people’s money, it’s just a company that has lot’s of problems with keeping track of orders. That doesn’t make it any better of a website, they are very unreliable and irresponsible, but keep in mind that it’s like that with most companies based in foreign countries. Shipping is a big hassel, especially to America. So to those who complain about taking it to long, please put that into perspective. I have ordered things from Sammydress before, and have had them arrive just fine, and I was notified any time the item I ordered was out of stock, but I’m sure that many people have had problems with it before. As for the quality of the items- they sell full dresses for $7, if you were expecting anything more than cheap fabrics and shoddy sewing, than I’m sorry but I honestly don’t know what you want from them. Overall (and this applies to the whole store in general: ordering, shipping, the works), you shop at your own risk. That isn’t to say that you shouldn’t try to chew them out for it, they should definitely handle their company better, but you should go into the store knowing that it’s unreliable, and low-quality.
    As for my biggest complaint; their sizing. They know very well that they have cliental outside of Asia, yet they insist on providing clothes only under a medium size 8-10. When you shop, you basically have to spend 10 minutes on each sizing chart trying to figure out if it will fit you, only to discover that the highest it runs is an American small. So shop with caution as far as that goes.

• who cares they rip people of thats the problem?

• I agree but i hate how the shipping & handling is expensive even though it says free shipping over $100, that makes me mad but i like their clothing so i have no choice but to buy it. Somthings they have clothes there that don’t have the right size for me which they should add more sizes not just "one size or free size". I really didn’t know that sammydress.com has a lot of complaint and saying its a scam. Well i don’t think it is a scam because i live in Juneau Alaska and yeah my order takes a month or two but that doesn’t mean that their a scam it just takes a while for them and take a lot of time to processes their items. When i ordered clothes and pants it look like they rused it because the yarn that they had wasn’t cut so i had to cut it but impressive that the stiching was good and straight. They just need to organize their company and their workers. It would be nice if they do have a store either california or somwhere in USA and it will be a little bit cheaper for me to pay the shipping & handling.

• I placed an order for a blouse last 4-4-13 and according to the tracking info should be here in 2 weeks, I do a lot of orders/ shopping overseas and it only takes 7-10 days or less. I have not recieved my order from Sammy Dress up to this day 5-27-13. I was skeptical at first, am glad didn’t order a bulk of clothes.

• Wow – you must live in the future.

• My first time ordering a knap sack, and it has been a month, and when I emailed them to track it there was no reply. After reading the other comments I see why, and at least it was a relatively cheap item and so it cost me minimal. I always test the water before using a website company.

• This is not all they do either. I bought some small items from ebay from Chinese sellers and this is the only contact I had with China in my life. So then Sammydress started bombarding me with spam emails and advertising to my email address – with my full name and email address and all my details! The only way they could get that is by using the ebay details & I discovered another Chinese seller had sold my email address and name and contact details to Sammydress and I’ve been deluged with spam and advertising ever since. Worst most unethical and dishonest company ever!

• I think Sammydress is the worst website I have ever ordered from. I order online frequently and have never experienced anything like this before. I placed an order on 04/07/2013 for two things to be shipped expedited, meaning to recieve them in 3-7 days. I was sent an email that one item was not in stock. I communicated with them through email 4 times about my order and they kept telling me to be patient. I then said just refund me my money back on my card. Today is 04/23/2013 and I am just recieving my order. I received both of the items. I don’t think anyone should order from the website anyway because how can almost everything on there be one size fits most???? You know in reality one size cannot fit most. That should have been a red flag right then and there. I emailed them and requested to speak to someone in charge and they gave me an email address and I did email them to tell them how disappointed I was with the website and never received a response back. I would contact the better business bureau to complain but I don’t know what good that would do because thier location is in Hong Kong. But something needs to be done about them. This website should be shut down!!!!!!

• I had just purchased some things from this website on 4/18/13 and i recieved a email saying thank you for your purchase and We will arrange speedy shipping as soon as we receive your payment. then i get another email on monday saying We noticed that you added one or more items to your Sammydress.com Shopping Cart, but didn’t continue to Checkout. When you’re ready to buy,simply visit Your Shopping Cart to complete your order. I checked my shopping cart nothing was there it was empty and i did not add anymore items. What does the payment thing mean? i am so confused am i being ripped off??

• GUYS INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS TAKE CAN TAKE A LONG TIME THROUGH CUSTOMS. It can take up to three months to get what you ordered. So chill out. Have it shipped through Fedex. COMMON SENSE PEOPLE. Also you HAVE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR YOUR CLAIMS TICKET OR THEY WONT SHIP. NO THEIR FAULT!

• Yes it is,,,If they promise expedited shipping for an additional cost then that’s what is expected. Fedex is the carrier that delivers for them anyway so that makes no difference. When you check your status on the site it just says being processed and nothing else.

• you are working for sammy dress! you scam artist.

• you dont make sense up to 3months?look at the comments omg its there fault?some people have never being paid from over a year ago.so what are you talking about?go back to school please

• I ordered merchandize from Sammy dress almost TWO MONTHS ago and they tell me it is being shipped! I demanded a full refund and they have not complied. The tracking numbers they give you are BOGUS. Never, never waste your time and your money with this ‘company’ in China. I should have known!!!

• email your local show that takes down scam places type it up it will cripple there bisness big time.thats what im doing they ripped me of 45.00 nz stupid move lol

• Live in the UK ordered items 6 weeks ago. Still have not received them DONT ORDER FROM THEM it is all a scam

• hi gail email your local show breakfast club etc i type in how to get help with getting ripped of bye a web site it will help you get you order if sammydress.com start getting calls from tv shows etc it does not look good lol hope that will help cheers james nz

• hey!!! hira here…. any 1 of you want to have a designed dress or heavy traditional bridal lehanga or sherwani for groom …. do contact me. i have a great collection of these traditional stuff…. or if u want to give me order of ur dress or dresses then u can, of ur own design or choice of the colour….
      e mail : hira_tahir123@hotmail.com

• "Don’t you dare listen to anyone who says this is legitimate company!

They are thieves! I just placed an order for a purple yoga outfit advertised there and paid $24 for it. Then, I go onto their website today to see that they’ve cancelled the order without refunding me!

So, I created "a ticket" asking why my order was cancelled given I’d already paid and they replied that the item is not in stock. If the item is not in stock, 1) explain that instead of taking my money and then cancelling the order! 2) Give me a refund! Don’t just cancel the order and keep my money.

And this is just the last straw. In addition, they have sent me jewelry that broke in a day, stained clothing, the wrong color of one dress and they advertised that many items were to ship in 1 day and then they ship weeks later.

I’ve had enough! Everything looks gorgeous website but unfortunately, it’s all a big lie and a scam. They are unethical and I hope that the US bans them from doing business here because this isn’t how we do business here. "

• they are scams your sammydress.com your ip adress says so trying to cover your scams up lol

• these guys are ripp offs im getting replys for a jacket i bought its out of stock etc stay away from this **** hole

• I have contacted Today Tonight in Australia with a detailed account of what happened to be. I too have been victim of this online retailer scam and let me just say – they messed with the wrong girl.

• I hope they get what they have coming to them.

• Hi, there Sammy Dresses, I ordered two dresses around two weeks ago and it said they were going to be shipped in 24 hrs. Butt I am still here waiting. They don’t answer my text messages. what can I do?

• they did not answer my email as well …….
      but i still hope that I will get my order.
      I been order my things 2 weeks ago.
      People who get their items ok, they said around 17 day was waiting.
      Here is lot of complain , but also some positive feed back, so lets hope they will
      send even when they have such a crab customer services:(

• Take it from experience, you cannot do anything but wait and hope that what you ordered is what you receive. If its only been two weeks you can count on another two weeks before they even ship it out to you.

• Hello All .
    I have ordered 4 items from Sammydresses, it was like 2 week ago.
    I still have not get them and they are not even answer my emails.
    Also I could not track my tracking numba, is showing that doesnt exist.
    Can u pls help me somehow?
    Where I can check track number?
    In my order still showing as in transit, but why I just cannot track them ????
    I dont want to lose my money :(
    Thank u all and sorry for bad gram english :(
    xxxDomi

• email your local show about it type it in on the net they will track them down etc

• Hi I just received my parcel that was ordered 7 weeks ago .. Yes it takes a long time but it did arrive and sadly it was nothing like the image on the web .. I will never buy from them again Franca

• Have a facebook? Look up SammyDress,Beware… This company is a JOKE

• these guys are going to get phone call from fair go in new zealand.its a tv show that will go all the way to make them look bad if i dont get my jacket i payed 46.00 nz for its going to happen haha it will cripple there bisness.cheers james smith

• Thanks for posting the reviews at first I was searching for one size reviews and came across this site! I had over $500 on cart! Thanks for saving me the money! I need to find a store like this in the US! :)

• Sammy dress is bad

• I’m wondering whether or not I should place my order. 196.76.. After reading these comments I’m very nervous. It seems like some people get there orders and are satisfied, while others never receive anything or any feedback? When I first found this sit I was shocked at the prices! But is this too good to be true? I’m from North Carolina and would like to hear back from someone who always lives in NC and has purchases items from this site.. Thank you!

• Quality is very very very poor. I’m from Virginia. You won’t wanna wear it. I spent $90 and I’m trashing it. Yup straight to the trash. I can’t believe I fall for this crap. Never again.

• Hello,
      I am not from NC but I have purchased from them. It is NOT worth it at all! Worst quality of clothes takes them weeks/months to ship. Then wheni got the clothes they were not true to size at all!

• I actually ordered something about 3 weeks ago. my husband ordered something two weeks ago his arrived before mine(which were really good quality). After wondering whats taking so long. i go track it they tell me its still processing. I started chatting with the customer service online which she explains to me a ticket was sent to me through my email to confirm my order i never responded. once i confirmed it they were able to ship it out. Sammy is not a scam. although i was upset i was able to get in contact with customer service. the only complaints i have is their telephone line. its always busy! which is weird. which in this case u can just live chat. or send them a message. they’ll reply within 24hrs.

• They are not a scam. I received my order in 8 weeks. The sweater I ordered looks nothing like the picture they have on their website – different material, different beading and pattern, different colour, etc. The material is so cheap I refuse to wear it. Jewellery I ordered is like pictures. I would not order from them again. Also, when I submitted my ratings online, it did not post to the website… I’m guessing if you write a poor rating, they don’t post it. I also tried posting a pic so other ppl buying would be able to see what the sweater actually looks like, but it couldn’t post it. SO don’t trust the ratings on their website!!!

• i have ordered a pair of jeanns and a pair of boots .the boots was small and the jeans is small too.the measurments are not good

• me and my mom where buying cloth’s off there web site and it was in feb and its march and there still not here my mom pad $40.00 and there saying o it will be her the six of april and i think she may have been ripped off has any one eles had this problem if so find me on facebook danyelle wilson

• probably Sona isn’t her real name…all customer service reps use simple names instead of their chinese,so there are a lot of different people with name Sona.

• i just wanna know one thing is their stuff ( clothes etc ) new or used ?
    please someone reply !! thanks

if its there are some new and used , how would i know that because i looked every where i couldn’t find anything saying about the conditions

• The clothes are new, but are not true to size. They are truly maid for a skinny chinese girl…just like the model. I have ordered a $60 worth of clothes from there but had to pay $40 in shipping!. I got my items but only b/c i stayed on them and told them that i wanted t test their site for my clothing boutique. The were very interested then. When I got my clothes they were NOTHING like the photos…smh….so beware….it is too goo to be true!

• Worst craftsmanship I’ve ever seen!, skirts were made of wool instead of cotton! Don’t wanna b seen dead in those clothes! Gonna give it to charity

• thank for these comment.. i really thought to buy huge amount of clothes from this site .coz i like a collection of this site. thank god i read this complain list. am not gonna order from this

• I ordered from sammy dress and regret every second of it.. the quality of the clothes were terrible, a few items were ripped as well as i had to pay an extra 40.00 on top of what i payed when they came to the door.. I attempted to call many times (80 to be exact) and recieved a busy signal most times, and no answer other times… i DO NOT!! recommend buying anything from this site.. very poor customer service.

• May I ask you what country you live in and what was the charge that you had to pay when you got the delivery? I mean isn’t the shipping already paid at checkout? Also, how much was your order? I’m kind of worried because I just placed an order… :(

Thanks!

• hi guys..

i live in middle east ..in gulf country to be spesific..
    i was afraid to order from the site at first…after reading some of the comments about its being a fraud
    then i decided to place a cheap order as a test, i orderd a clutch bag for about $ 8
    and they gave me a tracking nomber with FEDEX after 3 days
    the package arrived after about 28 days of shipment…and the bag was verry nice
    the material was much more than i expected..& looks good
    though i had to pay an extra money for the shipment ..so finally the total price was about $ 40

but they did send the package..and the order was GOOD…im gonna order another thing from them soon..cause after my experience i dont think SAMMYDRESS is a fraud..
    they were answering my email when i started to ask and wonder about the delay of my order..and when i recieved it ..they sent me an email ..asking if i DID recieved it !

i wanted t share this with u..in case anyone wanted t try ordering..try first to test them in somethin cheap.

and im sure not all of the people are suffering from the site..at least i was not ONE of them :)

• dont buy this Sammydress<<<FULL OF BS, the material are very bad and imitated. They said it look like in the picture but it is not. they are mimitated clothes. Very cheap material and beside they wait too long to ship because they want to get your money first before they can ship your items. So later when they withdraw your money and there no way you can get it back.

• So I received my items from Sammydress. FEDEX attempted to deliver the package on March 22nd, however, no one was home, so I received it yesterday. So that’s somewhere around 12-14 business days (17 days total) for delivery. Generally, I am happy with my order. Some of the blouses are even better quality than I expected. Others, not so much. The items are approximately the sizing measurements listed, so don’t worry about them being tiny (this was a concern for me when I was ordering). Ultimately, I would order from Sammydress again. The only thing that I will say is that I will pay more attention to what the individual items are made of before ordering the next time. As a general rule, the really sheer blouses are not very nice, but the more opaque blouses are – go for the satin-type materials, and avoid the sheer materials. One final comment: make sure you have an iron if you are going to order from Sammydress! All of my items were VERY wrinkly when they arrived!! I hope that this helps a few people. Take care!

• Bull**** you’re probably a dumb Chinese working for them. Your comments doesn’t even sound real, it’s obvious that nothing that you wrote was spontaneous but instructed to do so. Shame on you.
      Dumb ****

• hey every one is saying this is scam what should i do i really want to order some pants from their website and a couple shirts but everyone before you is rambling about calling the embassy in hongkong and saying their web site should be shut down blaaaaaaaaa!! have you ordered a lot from this website . please email me back i would really appreciate it

trajediamaravillosa809@yahoo.com

• yay one order out of 1ooo order gets droped of cheers

• Hey guys… I ordered my clothes,waited 4 months,never arrived,I complained and asked to send my money back,got NOTHING IN RETURN,no shame…

• do not order anything from this sitte…its a scam….u will loose ur money…at least i did…and ofcourse many other people like u can see from the other comments….i didnt get any email back or package ….please dont waiste your money on this crap….

• sammy dress is terrible stay away they dont send the items and say they do and only partially refund when sent abusive emails when items are not shipped thankfully i only lost 20 bucks but its not the point. AVOID SITE AT ALL COSTS!!!

• Hi guys, I recently (around March 5 or so) placed an order with Sammy Dress. I actually stumbled upon this website when I was trying to determine how accurate their sizing is (I was worried items may actually be smaller than described). I ordered a whole lot of items (about $250 worth), so I had a mild panic attack when I read that the site is a scam, etc. ____I logged into my account today, and my items were listed as shipped. They gave me a shipping number with FEDEX. I checked on FEDEX, and there is indeed a package heading my way, due to arrive this Friday (March 22nd). From Hong Kong to Canada in three weeks or so: not bad at all, in my opinion. ____I cannot comment on item quality as of yet, but the site is not a scam. I’m pretty sure that FEDEX wouldn’t post false tracking information. ____Also, I forgot my password, and had to reset it, and when I sent an IT ticket to the service people or whatever, they were indeed promt in replying to my request. ____Just wanted to share, so if you ordered from Sammy Dress, don’t automatically panic like I did! I will follow-up with a post regarding item quality.____Thanks,____Stacy Taylor,__Calgary, Alberta, Canada

• Hey, I ordered something to be shipped to Canada as well and am kind of worried about the extra delivery charge that people have been talking about. Did you have to pay anything when the item was delivered?

Thanks!

• Dispute the purchase with your bank when they don’t give refund for an item not shipped. You will get your full refund instantly.

• Has anyone gotten their money back? I’m in the process of asking for a refund since my order of over 100 is still in "processing" and they say my items are temp. out of stock.

• Yes I order some stuff pretty much the same situation as every body else but I got my items and got my money back for items that they did not have

• I did get my money back! The full amount! I told them I didn’t want to wait for items to come into stock and that I wanted a full refund, since they had not sent anything out. PayPal sent me an email saying they had refunded my money. They were quick about it once they waited the next day to get my email. I think if I were patient I would have gotten my items but a month is just too long. I did find some of the same items on amazon and they delivered it in about a week, but it is cheap quality. One of the shirts I got was ripped down the side. So If you just have to have some of their items order amazon and try it out that way.

• I ordered from Sammydress and after a few months of waiting for something to arrive I received an email from Paypal refunding me the full amount without any explanation as to why I won’t be receiving my items.

• sometimes things are too good to be true & never trust a site until you do a search about the "uncommon" stores online

• I ordered over 100 dollars worth of clothes on feb 17 with expedited shipping and it is mar 13 and it is still processing. Their reason was that the items are not in stock which they should had told me before ordering. I am extremely dissatisfied with their service and am going to dispute to paypal ASAP!

• Crap! Pure crap! No customer service. Why do they even have a phone number if its not even picked up? Do not buy here!!!

• so what did you decide to do to fix your issue?

• i just ordered something to day i pray it comes!!!!

• I ordered $100.00 worth of items from SAMMYDRESS! They took my payment from my Paypal account 9 days ago, and my order is still "processing". I inquired only to be told that 2 of the items I ordered were out of stock! I replaced the items and told them to ship my order! After 5 days of gruesome emails back and forth I was told that another 4 items were not available again! This is ridiculous!!! I hope I could still get my money back!

• Hello there, I’m in same situation!!!!!…I ordered my packed on 21 of February with extend shipping, and still waiting!!!!…….is there Amy way to cancel and get money back? I paid thrue paypal

• so happy i just read this i had a whole outfit ready for a 21st birthday bash and i would be soo **** if i didnt get it online now i have to find a new site thats not a scam

• Wow u must be The Doris on their live Chat just trying to put something positive. But that site us not legit & completely a scam. Definitely will send an order of $20 or less but if someone ordered $100 or more, I’m sure sammydress will find a way to keep tat money instead of sending that order. Total SCAM. What legit company doesn’t have a legit number to contact them….NONE…except Sammydress.com

• SammyDress SUCKS! I’ve been calling this # 19095819508 a million times!!! seems like nobody wants to answer or BUSY… i placed an order 2 weeks ago for a $100 and had my items expedited. I hate SammyDress!

• Well if you bought a “shitload” of items then it’ll take waaaay longer, what happens is that half of it will likely be out of stock and they wait about 2 weeks for a new stock to come in and they dont let you know unless you bother them a few times. best to order one or two items, specifically from free shipping because then you really get an excellent deal

• Okay, thanks for the heads up! I’m willing to wait extra-long for them to restock – as long as I get all my items!!! This will likely be my only order from them, because of all of the negative reviews…and I’m really liking Charlotte Russe styles lately anyways – seeing items in person, and trying things on before purchasing is the ONLY type of shopping I will be doing from now on. But I did just order from 10dollarmall, and I would order from them again – I’m very happy with the high quality pieces. 599fashion is okay too, but not as nice as 10dollar.

• same here gab i ordered a month a go but because of the Chinese new year celebration its delayed i understand and because i also changed some of my order. I just got my tracking number today ang it takes a week to arrived. Im hoping it will be nice and i am planning to order more.

• i placed an order on feb 15th for 60$ and had my iteams expedited, however its march 4th and my order still is processing, and they have allready took my $. how long should i wait? or should i call and get my $ back?

• I ordered almost a 100 dollars 10 days ago and my order still processing. Nobody answered my complaint too.Expedited shipping i selected…i don’t know if this is a scam..

• We placed 6 orders (one order had seven items). We placed; them on Feb 10, 12, and 13th expecting a 10 day turnaround. Turns out there was a Chinese holiday that lasted 7-10 days. We were unaware of this. So we contacted them 2:30 a.m. EST (3:00 their time). We spoke with a representative who explained there was a holiday and our order would take another apx 10 days. We waited 7 days and contacted them back. we requested a refund on 4 items since the representative said THEY WEREN’T SURE when they would have those items. The funds were back in our paypal account the same morning. The representative cancelled the items on the spot. They had only 2 items of the order with 7 items. We looked at their system today, and our order shows the items being shipped and tracking # and info. The last item we were told would not be in until Mar 12. We decided to wait on that item just to see how the order arrives, etc…that will let us know if we should use them again. If I had given the order #’s the first time maybe I would have known two weeks ago that the items we ordered were out of stock. We were very concerned at first…but like I said, we are waiting to see how the few items are delivered before we decide to use them again. If/when you call, be prepared for some serious broken English, however if you are patient…they were patient with me.

• How did u contact them. Please provide number so I can call them myself too regarding an order. Have called the 9095819505 number and emailed them but still no response. The number is o longer in service. Live chat is always offline.

• I used 909-581-9508. I’ve had a person answer each time I called. Although I have to wait until 2:30 a.m. EST which is about 3:00 p.m. their time. We received 2 of the 7 items we ordered (via DHL) as we requested and cancelled the rest of the order. When we got the items 3 of them were incorrect. We ordered 5 denim beaded vests, we received 2 beaded and 3 that were not beaded. We received all of our refunds in our paypal by the next morning. We still are awaiting the order from March 12, yet we had decided that depending on how they handled what we actually ordered would determine if we would use them again. Yes they got the order wrong, but I can go Michaels and purchase some beads and embroider them myself.

• You can check ur message bc what u order might now be in stock and you might have to change it..Thats what happen to me..Log in on your account and see if you have a messafe

• I purchased some clothes from there and couldn’t get my money back and still haven’t received my stuff! Talk about scam big time

• These comments make me feel sick, i ordered yesterday a jacket, it cost 17 euros+ shipping=30 euros…wish that i would read these comments before offering, just hoping i get my jacket on time

• Have you got your jacket?