Luxe Noire Reviews

Most Recent Luxe Noire Complaints

Is Luxe Noire a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Websites Directory Listing Listing

AWFUL COMPANY

What an awful company. I ordered a dress on January 19th and its Feb 24th and i still didn’t get it.

When i finally got a tracking number, it said “expired” after 7 days because they were still unable to ship it. The items are coming directly from China also which I was not aware of.

I’ve messaged them on Facebook several times (because they don’t have a phone number. You have to msg them on Facebook messenger) and they never replied. Awful awful awful company.

Don’t buy anything from them. They’ll just take your money without giving you anything

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Luxe Noire

17 Comments on "Luxe Noire"

I ordered from them over a month ago and still no dress. The worst customer service and I’ve emailed and directed messaged them numerous times and I have yet to get an email back. Never order from Lux Noir EVER, they robbed my money

I ordered my items weeks ago and nothing. Messaged them on fb and no reaponse. Emailed them several times and no response. They are fraudsters!!! Stealing peoples money!!!! I will be reporting them. I have also come to find out that there items quality is horrible and it come from China!!’ I hope u all burn in hell!! LIARS!

Megan Kendall Pedersen

HOW IRRITATING! I’VE SENT MULTIPLE MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK (SHOWING VIEWED ON THEIR END) AND EMAIL WITH NO REPLY. THEY ARE ACTUALLY IGNORING ME. I SUPPOSE I’LL HAVE TO CONTACT OMBUDSMAN AND MY CREDIT CARD BC THIS COMPANY IS 100% FRAUDULENT…DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM!!

How did you get your money back?

I have emailed this company multiple times and I have received nothing… I have not received a email to say it’s been dispatched although in its shipping terms it says it should be sent within 72hrs of recievement of payment for international orders, and it’s been over week since I have paid over $550aus for their clothing! I’m very disappointed in their communication and now doing more research I wouldn’t have spent my hard earned money on this business. I feel very silly trusting this company. If I do not receive a email about my order or a response I… Read more »
Renesha Melissa Yusuff

FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

Megan Kendall Pedersen

I’ve messaged you several times on Facebook – all messages read and all ignored. I’m not seeing my order as shipped and I’m guessing by the reviews below that you’re a low quality company sending crap from china – where is my tracking no?

Renesha Melissa Yusuff

This site is a complete hoax. I wish I read this reviews before ordering. Comments are disabled on their instagram account. When looking at their website it says they are based in Virginia. FALSE. They ship out of CHINA. Which means you most likely will not be getting your items on time. I placed an order about two weeks ago… still nothing. Clearly they are falsely advertising their business.

Renesha Melissa Yusuff

Very unsatisfied. Order my dress end of January and just received it this March.
Dress is not true to size, color nor design…..
No return instructions, just states ” 30 day return”. website says to just email if you have any questions or concerns. I yet await to hear back from anyone from this company.

I’m so upset! I ordered my dress on January 6th & haven’t gotten anything! Emailed them multiple times and no response!!! I’d like a refund back! My tracking number says expired? Awful company. Never ordering from this place again.

Hi Theasa, Some countries can take longer to reach than others. We are so sorry for the wait. Please send us an e-mail or Facebook message with your order number. We are happy to help you track the order or refund you. Thank you! – Team Lux Noire

I want my stuff sent to me asap or I want a refund

منار عطية الله

Hello where is my order i only received one item!!!!

Hi, Please message us on Facebook with your order number. We are happy to locate your item or issue you a refund. Sorry for the delay.

Hi Rianna, Please message us on Facebook with your order number. We are happy to get this situation fixed.

Hi Saby, We are so sorry for your inconvience with your order. Our orders typically ship within 3-5 business days. Please let send us a message on Facebook or e-mail us if you need any further assistance. We have hired a larger team to keep up with our customer service volume, and we are happy to help.