JJs House Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: +85281972796
Corp Website: jjshouse.com

JJs House Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest JJs House Complaint

Is JJs House a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Websites Directory ListingReadMob Technologies (HK) Limited Listing

WARNING - Do Not Purchase From JJSHOUSE.COM

I only wish I had read the reviews on this site as well as the reviews on various other sites like this before I had purchased from JJSsHouse.com.

They are anything but customer service oriented and hide behind a vague and deceitful return policy.

The dress purchased for my daughter was not the proper size, though they say it was a standard size 2 sized using a mannequin – she has never had issues buying a size 2 elsewhere but this dress was nowhere near proper in size. Aside from the size issue, the dress received though the proper color was nowhere close to the representation in the photos on the website.

The company offered me a refund of 15% of the dress value so that they could help cover the cost of an alteration that I would be required to get. I explained that I am not interested in an alteration as the issue is not only the size but the product itself.

I have reached out to a consumer advocacy group who asked me if I would be interested in being interviewed for a videotaped story that would run on local tv and online – they are looking to expose the issues with overseas companies such as this one who sell products and then make it either extremely hard or impossible to get a refund. Once the interview is complete I will post the link on this site as well as others and the advocacy group is going to make it available on their website as well as other social media outlets.

While I realize this may not impact their overall business, I think its important to expose these types of companies for what they are – they claim to want to work with you and say they are committed to customer service but their actions are in total parallel to those statements.

BE WARNED if you still decide purchase items from JJsHouse.com, THEY ARE NOT COMMITTED TO YOUR SATISFACTION!!!

Search For More JJs House ComplaintsFile a Complaint About JJs House

10 Most Recent JJs House Complaints

Consumer Comments For JJs House

• Everybody when you order the clothes, please consider important. All tailor made clothes were come from China. The quality is not good because the image is bad. We did not know the material is come from where?? So when you order, please consider it. I don’t Trust China material. When you online to order the tailor made beautiful dress from far away in China. Don’t trust. They did not know your correct fix size and all material quality. Made in where.. It was very important. Because the clothes wear on your body.

• I was so excited and patiently waiting for my dress to arrive. Well my bubble was popped as soon as i opened the package!! The first thing i noticed was a horrible stench!! My dress smelled like fish!! The color was totally off & the sewing was even worse. If I would of known they were based in China i never would of ordered my dress from them. Still waiting for a reply.

• A BUNCH OF ORANGATANGS COULD’VE DONE BETTER

Don’t let the slick, attractive website fool you into purchasing one of their "custom made" garments. I could’ve done a better job myself and I don’t even sew. Their custom made to order feature is a compete joke. My dress arrived jammed in a plastic bag and had some really strange odor. The color was supposed to be Royal Blue but was purple. Ok, I could live with that. But the fabric was cheap-looking and not at all what was pictured. As it hung on the hanger (that I provided) the sides and back seam where the zipper had been put in were puckered. I put it on … OMG! I looked like a huge purple sausage. I had meticulously measured according the their instructions, but the waist was way to small the top/shoulders too large to even stay up, and the dress was too short.

RETURN POLICY????? There is none. Oh, wait, yes there is: You get to "eat" all the money they just stole from you. I truly believe this is a scam to just get money or maybe even your credit card information.

• I had the same experience, waist to small, top way to big. Took to a real tailor and it was so badly made it took an additional $200 to get made properly. However the dress still was not anything I would want to wear. Don’t get me wrong my tailor did all she could but the crap they made it with made it impossible to fix. I want these people to get what they deserve.

• Agree stay away from this company JJ’s House. Poor Quality!!!!
      Poor Quality Dress & DEFECTIVE A-Line/Princess V-neck Tea-Length Chiffon Tulle Mother of the Bride Dress With Ruffle Beading (008014919). You spend over $20.00 for shipping and cannot return a defective dress & poor quality. There is a 20% refund offer for a local Tailor repair for the defective zipper placement. The zipper is too long at the neckline This was not a Tailored dress. Replacement for a zipper in USA can not be done for $30.00. This is a warning: stay way from this Company!!! My lesson learn is do not order from a Company you do not know and especially from an oversea company..

• Beware of JJ’s Clothing in China or Hong Kong, they are scammers. They have no return policy (even though they say they have), will not give you their address or telephone number.
    Be careful with online shopping which does not have your country code on the website.
    JJ’s house takes your money and goes off laughing all the way to the bank.

• The worst online shopping experience ever. POOR, VERY POOR QUALITY. LIARS. a******s. Customer service do not exist at all. They send us yellow stinky rug instead of wedding dress. Smell of fish. f**k THEM

• Same happen with me,so so bad quality,useless cheap cheap horrible site,totally agree liars ****

• Very expensive mistake also. They don’t care about costumers.
    Don’t order anything from this site!
    I ordered a tailor made dress. I was contacted by DHL and I had to pay £28 for VAT Import Tax – I didn’t know that the company is based in China, otherwise I was not going to buy the dress.
    When the dress arrived it was bigger than I ordered (waist size) and the finishing was gold and very bad quality. I emailed them in the same day when received the dress asking to return it and then my nightmare started. I received more than 15 replies from different people and they want to offer 20% of the dress as return to me to keep it. In the end the offered part of the refund and but advised that the post to send the dress back to them was going to be paid by me. I advised my bank and disputed the value.

• This has been the most frustrating experience. I had measurements professionally done for a dress. Received it and it was quite off. Currently trying to save it with local seamstress and she has commented it was made a little off, bodice pulling to one side, etc. Should have required a cup size when ordering because bust measurement not enough with stay type bodice. Unable to access any of the links given for concerns/questions regarding. When I had measurements taken, seamstress express skepticism about ordering-I should have listened. I will never do anything like this again and will warn others not to also. Expensive mistake.

• I bought 2 dresses and one bolero from theme. I must say they sended it very fast. it took 3 days after i got email that my things was on the way. i was so happy and couldnt wait to get theme. when i got theme delivered to my door. and hear that i have to pay tax for those within 10 day. that is 1/3 of the total price with sending. I was so disapointed when i took theme up. The champagne color was beige. The quality not that well and i needed to cut the thread they left. i payed extra for they sew it after my mesurments but it was still to big in my waist and breast. Warning please better to buy in the local shop where you can try it and see the material. I bought more nice dress onec on sale for a cheaper price than on this side.

• does anyone have a contact telephone no. for ReadMb in Coventry. as I haven’t been able to get a response from anywhere for my request for a rteturns form.

• I read all your policies before ordering 3 red dresses. One was great. One the rose was to big on the breast. The other one did not look like it did on your site. The rosette on one of them was glued on. I received a note from Serena Sun offering 15 percent or another dress in place of two. I have been closed out of your company, can not get thru to any department. Please help this is a lot of money to loose. My email is Fayediddle50@gmail.com. I would appreciate some help. This is upsetting because I trusted this company.