JJs House Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: +85281972796
Corp Website: jjshouse.com

JJs House Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest JJs House Complaint

Is JJs House a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Websites Directory ListingReadMob Technologies (HK) Limited Listing

Wished I would have read reviews before purchasing!

I ordered the Empire Kneck-knee. Length Chiffon Lace w/ beading sequins in a size 10. The color shown is black. You cannot change the color by clicking on it but I ordered the Champagne color. I am the mother of the Groom. The dress was pretty but was very small. Can’t zip it up in the back and didn’t want to force it. The built in bra is a round pad that shouldn’t even be there. No purpose unless your flat chested or have little b***s.

They don’t have a 800 number, I tried to do a live chat but they referred me to customer service. I don’t have an email address. Now I heard its Chinese New Year till the 26th and nobody is in. They say they give you 7 days to return it.

I should have known when I had to call my bank to authorize the charge overseas. The dress was 127.00 S&H 12.99 for my total 140.48. All I wanted was to return this dress and get credit back. I feel like I’m getting the run around.

10 Most Recent JJs House Complaints

Consumer Comments For JJs House

• JJs House , this company are thief . they are out to leap people of their hard earned cash . they post dresses on line which is not what they ship. I ordered a dress , paid $133 and after receiving the dress , it was nothing I had expected , the material was cheap, seams were terrible , it was nothing one could were . They lie about the return policy because they will not refund the money . Communicating to them is just an insult . Something needs to be done to protect customers from this scum . Most of the dresses are expensive and if they will be leaping people in that manner , something need to be done .

• My friend ordered her custom dress for her son’s wedding. It was perfect in every way. The size was right, the material was perfect. Her dress was compared to the bride in fit and quality.

• Everybody when you order the clothes, please consider important. All tailor made clothes were come from China. The quality is not good because the image is bad. We did not know the material is come from where?? So when you order, please consider it. I don’t Trust China material. When you online to order the tailor made beautiful dress from far away in China. Don’t trust. They did not know your correct fix size and all material quality. Made in where.. It was very important. Because the clothes wear on your body.

• I was so excited and patiently waiting for my dress to arrive. Well my bubble was popped as soon as i opened the package!! The first thing i noticed was a horrible stench!! My dress smelled like fish!! The color was totally off & the sewing was even worse. If I would of known they were based in China i never would of ordered my dress from them. Still waiting for a reply.

• The color was off a bit for my dress too and you could smell it from across the room. I agree, fishy smell. I wonder if the company is by a fish farm because the material is just soaked in that smell (worst part is that it is professional spot clean, no dry clean to get the smell out). That aside my dress was well made, sewn wonderfully and made of durable material.

• A BUNCH OF ORANGATANGS COULD’VE DONE BETTER

Don’t let the slick, attractive website fool you into purchasing one of their "custom made" garments. I could’ve done a better job myself and I don’t even sew. Their custom made to order feature is a compete joke. My dress arrived jammed in a plastic bag and had some really strange odor. The color was supposed to be Royal Blue but was purple. Ok, I could live with that. But the fabric was cheap-looking and not at all what was pictured. As it hung on the hanger (that I provided) the sides and back seam where the zipper had been put in were puckered. I put it on … OMG! I looked like a huge purple sausage. I had meticulously measured according the their instructions, but the waist was way to small the top/shoulders too large to even stay up, and the dress was too short.

RETURN POLICY????? There is none. Oh, wait, yes there is: You get to "eat" all the money they just stole from you. I truly believe this is a scam to just get money or maybe even your credit card information.

• I had the same experience, waist to small, top way to big. Took to a real tailor and it was so badly made it took an additional $200 to get made properly. However the dress still was not anything I would want to wear. Don’t get me wrong my tailor did all she could but the crap they made it with made it impossible to fix. I want these people to get what they deserve.

• Agree stay away from this company JJ’s House. Poor Quality!!!!
      Poor Quality Dress & DEFECTIVE A-Line/Princess V-neck Tea-Length Chiffon Tulle Mother of the Bride Dress With Ruffle Beading (008014919). You spend over $20.00 for shipping and cannot return a defective dress & poor quality. There is a 20% refund offer for a local Tailor repair for the defective zipper placement. The zipper is too long at the neckline This was not a Tailored dress. Replacement for a zipper in USA can not be done for $30.00. This is a warning: stay way from this Company!!! My lesson learn is do not order from a Company you do not know and especially from an oversea company..

• Beware of JJ’s Clothing in China or Hong Kong, they are scammers. They have no return policy (even though they say they have), will not give you their address or telephone number.
    Be careful with online shopping which does not have your country code on the website.
    JJ’s house takes your money and goes off laughing all the way to the bank.

• The worst online shopping experience ever. POOR, VERY POOR QUALITY. LIARS. a******s. Customer service do not exist at all. They send us yellow stinky rug instead of wedding dress. Smell of fish. f**k THEM

• Same happen with me,so so bad quality,useless cheap cheap horrible site,totally agree liars ****

• Very expensive mistake also. They don’t care about costumers.
    Don’t order anything from this site!
    I ordered a tailor made dress. I was contacted by DHL and I had to pay £28 for VAT Import Tax – I didn’t know that the company is based in China, otherwise I was not going to buy the dress.
    When the dress arrived it was bigger than I ordered (waist size) and the finishing was gold and very bad quality. I emailed them in the same day when received the dress asking to return it and then my nightmare started. I received more than 15 replies from different people and they want to offer 20% of the dress as return to me to keep it. In the end the offered part of the refund and but advised that the post to send the dress back to them was going to be paid by me. I advised my bank and disputed the value.

• This has been the most frustrating experience. I had measurements professionally done for a dress. Received it and it was quite off. Currently trying to save it with local seamstress and she has commented it was made a little off, bodice pulling to one side, etc. Should have required a cup size when ordering because bust measurement not enough with stay type bodice. Unable to access any of the links given for concerns/questions regarding. When I had measurements taken, seamstress express skepticism about ordering-I should have listened. I will never do anything like this again and will warn others not to also. Expensive mistake.

• I bought 2 dresses and one bolero from theme. I must say they sended it very fast. it took 3 days after i got email that my things was on the way. i was so happy and couldnt wait to get theme. when i got theme delivered to my door. and hear that i have to pay tax for those within 10 day. that is 1/3 of the total price with sending. I was so disapointed when i took theme up. The champagne color was beige. The quality not that well and i needed to cut the thread they left. i payed extra for they sew it after my mesurments but it was still to big in my waist and breast. Warning please better to buy in the local shop where you can try it and see the material. I bought more nice dress onec on sale for a cheaper price than on this side.

• does anyone have a contact telephone no. for ReadMb in Coventry. as I haven’t been able to get a response from anywhere for my request for a rteturns form.

• I read all your policies before ordering 3 red dresses. One was great. One the rose was to big on the breast. The other one did not look like it did on your site. The rosette on one of them was glued on. I received a note from Serena Sun offering 15 percent or another dress in place of two. I have been closed out of your company, can not get thru to any department. Please help this is a lot of money to loose. My email is Fayediddle50@gmail.com. I would appreciate some help. This is upsetting because I trusted this company.