HerRoom | HisRoom Reviews

Most Recent HerRoom | HisRoom Complaints

Is HerRoom | HisRoom a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Websites Directory ListingAndra Group LP Listing

Lots of Regrets using this company, $50.000

I bought 2 bras on March 13th. One didn’t fit. I tried it on, never removed the tags. I mailed it back, with all the appropriate paperwork. HerRoom sent me an email acknowledging receipt of the bra on April 20th.

On May 17th I received an email that my order is being processed and I will receive an email in a few days with the status.

It is June 6th, no response.

I called customer service and was told that there was a stain on the inside of the cup and they were sending the item back to me. I do not wear lotion, deodorant or sweat enough to have a stain on the inside of the cup.

I will NEVER use this company again.

Most Recent Reviews About HerRoom | HisRoom

More About HerRoom | HisRoom

HisRoom, HerRoom

Submit a Complaint or Comment For HerRoom | HisRoom

• Margaret

Contact the BBB in your area and dont close the complaint until you are satisfied.

• Margaret

I wish I had found this site before I spent $100 on 3 pair of spankx products. The items that reached me were of sub par quality. I tried signing on the site to get the return address. It stated I had no account. I ended up using the chat function. the first rep was rude and never gave me the return address. The second chat rep was nice and gave it to me. I have now spent another $13 and change to send the products back to them. HerRoom expects me to state our issue is resolved to Google Stores and close the complaint. Based on my interaction with them so far, until my money is back in my hands, my complaint stays open and current. My rating for this company falls to the negative side of the number system. RUN-DONT WALK AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

• Geoffrey Leval

how horrible to see “her room” has treated other customers in the same horrible fashion they treated us.
    we ordered two items from “her room” — an online business operating in texas.
    when the items were not as desired — we promptly returned the garments in perfect condition.
    however, the company will not give us credit.
    they say one of the items was returned damaged: covered in ink and smelling of perfume.
    we contest this.
    What’s more, they would not offer any evidence that we had damaged the returned items.
    neither item was damaged while briefly in our possession.
    they were returned in *pristine* condition.
    what’s more, my wife tried on both garments.
    if one smelled of perfume, they would logically *both* smell of purfume.
    but this is not the case.
    we are demanding a full refund from this unscrupulous company.
    because, if they are cheating us out of our fair refund, they have most likely done the same thing to countless other consumers.
    they are rude and uncooperative, but that pales in comparison to how they are stealing from customers.
    this is the worst way to conduct business — and their on-line reputation is horrible.
    never shop with “her room”

• RBrownfield

Beware of this seller! I returned an item, untouched. I never even took it out of the package it was mailed in, because I tried one on in a store, and found their sizing methods to be way off. HerRoom claims the white bra I ordered is used or has a mark on it, so they refuse to accept the return or refund my money. There are no marks on the item sent back to me, but they refuse to accept it or refund the money. The claim they used to refuse a refund is false. I will never do business with Her Room again!

• Carolyn

Lucky you’re only out $38.00. I’m out $144.70 and they are no help. They said I will have to file a mail theft complaint with USPS. They were the ones who shipped the parcel, shouldn’t they be the ones to track it?

• carlton

this company is full of liars. the mgmt team does nothing. my order was supposedly shipped on may 14th, today may 24th no package. best response i received from the company was from vanessa – I apologize that you haven’t located your package. i didn’t know it was my responsibility to locate my package. at least this company only stole $38 from me, it could have been worse. i won’t give them a second chance to steal from me.