Eat Sleep Boost Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.20 of 5
Based On: 5 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Eat Sleep Boost

Getting shafted

On my second order from eat sleep boost, I ordered four shirts two weeks before Christmas to add to my growing boost apparel.

But unlike my first order, which took a month to receive, I have yet to see anything from them except a bank statement showing that they had no problem taking my money and keeping their d**n product.

Thanks a lot

View Comments View More Eat Sleep Boost Complaints

Is Eat Sleep Boost a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About Eat Sleep Boost

4 thoughts on “Eat Sleep Boost

1. I lost 32.00 to this company, this is a rip off, I even filed a complaint with the BBB and they did nothing for me, I hope they are made to repay everyone they ripped off.

2. Same situation here guys, been waiting a month for my stuff. Only $16 thank god but I want that s**t back. Anyway we can file for a law suite?

3. I ordered on the 30th of oct…no shirts yet and also get the cell phone message and no response to the message I sent via their website. I guess I need to report it to my bank._

4. Just went through this! Thankfully we are only out 25$ but regardless, its MY 25$ & i want it back!! or the products i ordered!! what a bunch of JERKS. I got an address for them. So thats cool.