Sarah Love Photography Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

File A New Complaint

Ratings Damage Reports For Sarah Love Photography

Customer Loss Data

Consumer Ratings Data

There Are Currently No Ratings.
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint

Most Recent Complaint About Sarah Love Photography

Harassment / cyber bullying on line

I am a Survivor of Domestic Violence from a Police Officer (my sons father) and my family.. My Brother and Sister n Law have posted a Blog mocking my life and personal experience regarding my Life.

These are really SICK and MENTAL people to waste all there time, Hours and Hours on line Posting Pictures and typing stories about me. I guess thats what People do that have no license, job or LIFE.. I have a life so, i would never be on line at 3 am, trying to figure out what my retaliation is of the TRUTH..My original story was posted April 24, 2012 on line. Its So Obvious to see this Blog posted a Month Later.

Who does she think shes Kidding?????? I mean, Seriously. But this is a Person with no HIGH SCHOOL education and two kids, Pregnant at 16. But She is married to my brother who is her meal ticket.

He is TO STUPID TO FIGURE IT OUT. SHE SAYS HES THE BEST HUSBAND. I GUESS SO. A REAL MAN WOULD NEVER GIVE THIS MORON THE TIME OF DAY!!!!!! LOL…..

View Comments View More Sarah Love Photography Complaints

Is Sarah Love Photography a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options