Sarah Love Photography Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: 505-331-2094
Corp Email: info@sarahlovephotography.com
Company Contact: Sarah LoveCorp Website: sarahlovephotography.com

Sarah Love Photography Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest Sarah Love Photography Complaint Filed

Is Sarah Love Photography a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Blogs Directory ListingSarahLovePhotography Listing

Harassment / cyber bullying on line

I am a Survivor of Domestic Violence from a Police Officer (my sons father) and my family.. My Brother and Sister n Law have posted a Blog mocking my life and personal experience regarding my Life.

These are really SICK and MENTAL people to waste all there time, Hours and Hours on line Posting Pictures and typing stories about me. I guess thats what People do that have no license, job or LIFE.. I have a life so, i would never be on line at 3 am, trying to figure out what my retaliation is of the TRUTH..My original story was posted April 24, 2012 on line. Its So Obvious to see this Blog posted a Month Later.

Who does she think shes Kidding?????? I mean, Seriously. But this is a Person with no HIGH SCHOOL education and two kids, Pregnant at 16. But She is married to my brother who is her meal ticket.

He is TO STUPID TO FIGURE IT OUT. SHE SAYS HES THE BEST HUSBAND. I GUESS SO. A REAL MAN WOULD NEVER GIVE THIS MORON THE TIME OF DAY!!!!!! LOL…..

10 Most Recent Sarah Love Photography Complaints

Click To Search For Sarah Love Photography Complaints

Consumer Comments For Sarah Love Photography

• sarah is moving on to better things so lets all pray for her

• please say a prayer for our friend sarah she’s under the weather guys thanks

• sarah is crazy everyone -she’s thinks everyone’s after her but it’s not true