Zbiddy

Company Contact: Darryl Fernandes - Director of Operations
Corp Website: Zbiddy.com

Zbiddy Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Zbiddy Complaint

Is Zbiddy a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Auction Websites Directory ListingZbiddy Listing

Request For Refund Etc.

I have sent many messages using you web page contact data and never received any reply on any of the messages sent form pippihop@embarqmail.com or from jfhoppy@embarqmail.com.

I called The phone number I received from my credit card company on 16 Dec. I was told that they would look into the $10 gift card and would return $30 and send $100 in gas coupons.

I submitted the Don’t Run On Empty registration form in the 17 Dec US Mail system. To this date 15 January I have not received the $10 K mart gift card not the $100 gas coupons.

I Did receive A black wall otter Defender i phon 5 case Sticker from a Fulfillment center 1343 S. Killian Dr #4 Lake Park, Fl 33403-1918 (this Was Never requested by Me.) It was mailed 2 Jan 2014.

My request for the Gas receipts was filled out exactly as requested in step 2 of the directions . With all the information requested (voucher # U6506123D20131216143233) I cut on the dotted line and sent to:

Rebate Program
Zbiddy Gas Rewards Redemption Center
434 S military Trail
Deer field Beach, Fl 33442
My credit card company told me to try to resolve this issue with ZBIDDY and I did try.
attached copy of transcript with Hellen:
General Info
Chat Start Time: 1/10/14 1:39 PM
Chat End Time: 1/10/14 2:19 PM
Chat URL: http://www.zbiddy.com/contact-us.html
Referer URL: http://centurylink.net/search/index.php?context=homepage&tab=Web&q=ZBIDDY.Com
Name: John
Email: jfhoppy@embarqmail.com
Phone: 352-391-1348

Chat Transcript
01:40:47 PM [HELEN] Thank you for contacting our Customer Support. My Name is HELEN, How may I help you today?

01:41:37 PM [John] I sent several e mails with no reply received.
01:42:21 PM [HELEN] I do apologize for that
01:43:13 PM [John] I had rqquested a full refund as a Gift car &10 to K mart has not been received. Won 29 Nov.
01:44:46 PM [HELEN] It will be my pleasure to assist you today. May I please have the email address you used to register?
01:45:26 PM [John] I also was told i would receive $39 refund and $100 gas certificates.
01:47:43 PM [HELEN] May I please have the email address you used to register?
01:51:20 PM [John] I mailed the request on 16 Dec and still have not received the Gas certificates. I requested that the rest of my refund be sent as I am not going to recoup the money using the gas certificates now because they are too slow sending requested cetificates. I go over seas in April and they don’t send quicly.
01:51:51 PM [John] jfhoppy@embarqmail.com
01:52:17 PM [HELEN] you will receive it in a few days because process take 3-4 weeks
01:54:31 PM [HELEN] Thank you for holding. I have now your account right here and let me just verify that you are John Cassidy, correct?
01:54:34 PM [John] It has already been four weeks….. and if the gas receipts take that long i will be lucky to use three before I leave. Not what I expected.
01:55:07 PM [John] Yes John Cassidy 814 Westwind Way
01:55:23 PM [John] The villages Florida 32162
01:55:37 PM [HELEN] it shows here that refund was already process
01:58:05 PM [John] Yes 39.xx and the dont run on empty request form but the request has not been sent and i predict the gas receipts will take as long to use even though they only autorise 27 weeks.
01:58:57 PM [HELEN] as long as you receive the first voucher everything will follow, you will be sending 1 receipt per week
01:58:59 PM [John] this is a built to fail system.
01:59:20 PM [HELEN] as for the won item, I will follow- through on this, please wait for the feedback
02:01:24 PM [John] If it is like another system I used they send one coupon and then return one in the mail i don’ get all ten at once do I?
02:02:56 PM [John] is there a way I can get a copy of this correspondance for the record?
02:03:08 PM [HELEN] yes, it will be one at a time
02:03:16 PM [HELEN] I will send this to your email
02:04:29 PM [John] That is wha i thought and with the built in delay I will not get $40 worth
02:04:59 PM [John] and that is the rest of the refund i am requesting.
02:05:45 PM [HELEN] John, $100 was a gift to you
02:06:16 PM [John] So can i get ret the Rest of my purchase refund or not?
02:07:45 PM [HELEN] John, you already bid on an item, and it was clearly stated in the website that bids are non refundable.
02:08:12 PM [John] Gift not realy I had request the bank to stop pay menyon the credit card as I did not Get the the $10 give and figured the company was scaming me.
02:08:39 PM [HELEN] I would like to assure you that we at ZBiddy.com are far from fraudulent. We are accredited with BBB and hold an “A” rating. if you can look at our website right now, you will be able to locate our Buy Safe Seal and the Global Sign at the bottom right hand corner and also confirm that we are a certified McAfee Secure Site which protect you from identity theft, viruses, spyware and other online threats.
02:09:48 PM [John] It also stated prises won were usually sent with in 24 hours…..
02:11:06 PM [HELEN] the process take 7-10 business days
02:11:22 PM [John] Thesite also said email were answerred in two days I have not seen that either.
02:14:39 PM [John] I am not happy with the way this has worked out in my case. The request for thoes gas coupons has been over four weeks and if each gas receipt also takes that long I will only use one or two may three in the time before I leave the states.
02:16:00 PM [HELEN] I really do apologize for this, I will forward this concern please check your email in the next 12-24 business hrs for the feedback.
02:18:14 PM [John] I want a copy of this as I don’t have any proof of my previou contacts trying to resolve this issue of missing prise and built in delays with mail requeste.
02:18:52 PM [John] I am finishes today I have thing more important to attend to.
02:19:11 PM [HELEN] don’t worry, I will send this
02:19:27 PM [John] Thank Hellen.

John F. Cassidy

Consumer Complaints and Reviews About Zbiddy

More About Zbiddy

Alternate Business Names: Ecom Interactive, LLC

Consumer Comments For Zbiddy

• I’ve bought the Hotel voucher and the book voucher! Totall RIPPOFF! The 100 Dollar hotel voucher you can only use if you stay at least one week in the same hotel the 200 Dollar voucher you have to stay 2 weeks!
    The book vouchers i have in total for 250 Dollar but they only have 2000 books and only s****y old books!! Tom Sawyer etc.
    The 60 Dollar you have to pay for be a member is gone for realy nothing. I am a pain in the a.. and I still call them constantly and tell them what imposters they are. Next time I am in Florida I will give a visit to them!!!!

• i have a nice idea I will bid on everything so nobody can win anything but i dont pay for anything, they dont have my creditnumber anymore! I changed it because of their scams!!

• I HAVEN’T RECEIVED MY IPOD5 AFTER 6 MONTHS. AFTER 20 PHONE CALLS AND NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS, I KEEP GETTING THE RUNAROUND. WHEN CONTACTING THEM ASK FOR THE DIRECTOR DARRYL FERNANDES 877 924 3390, 434 s. military trail, Deerfield, Fla 33442. MAJOR RIPOFF! Contact the BBB!

• DON’T US ZBIDDY. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
    Zibiddy if you read this let it be known that I will take you to the bbb. I will notified my bank I will post notices up and down this internet. You will pay in the end. I will also notify the FBI. I will do whatever it takes to get my money back to included s******g you without the KY.

• I’m filing a complaint with the BBB of Delaware. It would not be a bad idea for everyone to do the same.
      I finally got there address, Which not listed on there sight and nether is there phone number!

Billing address for zbiddy.com; 427 N Tatnall St #67128 Wilmington, DE 19801-2230
      Phone number for zbiddy.com; 1-877-924-3390

• I also had $99 taken from my account,and got no results with them both by chat & when i talked to my bank they said it was up to them to give me my money back . Dont they have laws now against this kind of thievery?I wish someone would stop these thieves.Zbiddy is clearly a thieveing rip off!!!!!!! I wish to NO THANK THEM For my Grandkids not Merry Christmas!!!!!

• I was shopping on Amazon, the next thing I knew Zbiddy was up as a free auction site. I am in the process of filing a federal complaint through my bank and the BBB. They took $99.00 from my account, put me in overdraft for $35.00….I am so MAD. Stay away from them. I have done a lot of purchases with Amazon and wonder why they let this site pop up. BE WARNED!

• i lost $99.00 dollers big rip off

• just so ya all know, i did post my complaint here because i could not get any response from zbiddy at all…the total amount that i claimed i was scammed out of was 79.01, not 579.01, don’t know how that got translated like that…but, on a good note, i files a dispute through my financial institution and the better business bureau and here and after the bbb and my bank contacted them, i received an e-mail stating my funds would be returned within 5-7 days…they were not happy that i went as far as reporting them to the bbb at all

• I have asked numerous times to have this account cancelled and the $99 refunded to my credit/debit card. I was not aware that I was purchasing a "bid package". I thought I was placing a payment process in case I wanted to bid on something.

I have emailed customer service over 100 times to cancel and refund.
      I have head nothing
      Please do this today.

I have emailed customer service over 100 times to cancel and refund.
      I have heard nothing
      Please do this today.

• I thought I was doing the same thing as you but was immediately hit with a $99 debit from my bank account! This company is nothing more than a scam! Nowhere in the terms does it say ANYTHING about paying for a bid package up front. They are supoosedly sending me a form to fill out for a $100 gas card since they do NOT reversre charges and they do NOT give REFUNDS!

• I WON SEVERAL DINNING GIFT CERTIFICATES, BUT EVERYTHING ELSE I WON WAS A SCAM. WE ALSO HAD ALMOST $4000 CHARGED TO OUR CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT FOR AIRLINE TICKETS ABROAD. THANK GOODNESS WE HAVE AN EXCELLENT FRAUD DIVISION WITH OUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. THE CARD HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND THE PROPER AUTHORITIES NOTIFIED. T H I S C O M PA N Y I S C O M P L E T E S C A M !!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!

• On 5-16-2013 I purchased an apple 4th generation Ipad for my daughters graduation. I bought it outright…I started bidding and winning some items which I paid immediately…After 8 days I had still not received even a tracking number or shipping number or an email with codes our anything..I started calling and started having chat sessions with the zbiddy support staff, They kept stalling and re directing me to supervisors who all stalled and tried to give me 100 dollar gas cards and bid tokens. The 7-10 days they promise on items had come and gone.ive asked many times to get me a refund…they now laugh when I call and tell them ive notified the better business bureau and the FBI and my credit card division.. they laugh and say well good luck to you sir..now on this past Saturday they have double charged my credit card…knowing they had a 3 day holiday weekend and I couldn’t file for 3 days ….this means they have stolen around 800 dollars from me..and it was intentional. After 15 complaints and request to return my money they charged me again..Get it? a bunch of thieves that have access to my secure credit card, They are doing this to thousands of people. Jail is too good for what should happen to these people when they are stopped.

• I have used the restaurant.com codes I have won with no problems and enjoy saving money on dinners out. I even gave a couple to my kids to use out of state. I did have to email them once for missing a code but it was my fault it had gone to my spam folder. I also used the $100 hotel cash card and spent 4 nights at a hotel out of state when my new grandson was born. You had to follow the rules and read the fine details but the money was indeed taken off my credit card and made the room a lot less then if I would have booked them online. It’s hard to win the other cards for stores but overall I have had no problems.

• On April 30, 2013 I won on Zbiddy a LG 42 inch plasma TV. They took the payment of $243.37 on April 30th sent a email confirming receipt of payment and stated that I would be receiving an email with the tracking information. After 1 week I emailed asking for the tracking info. Zbiddy customer service stated they were looking into my concern and would respond within 48 hours. As of yesterday I have emailed them 4 times getting the same generated response (they were looking into my concern and would respond within 48 hrs)_I also did 3 online live chats hoping that a real person would respond with some information_There customer service agents are trained robots with the same response. Yesterday they offered to give me a $100.00 gas card for my troubles, I told them I didn’t want the gas card I wanted my TV that I paid for. She then responded by telling me my TV was in processing. WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!!! The live chat then ended. It’s been 15 business days since I paid for the TV and I still have no idea if I will ever get it. Today I see the same TV that I bid on and won being auctioned off, BEWARE!!!! The media should expose this scam for what it is. I will never go on an auction website ever again.

• Did you get your money back? I cannot even get into the website and I do not know where to contact them!

• I need to get what I won and paid for. will someone contact me. I’ve since got a new credit card and I don’t use it for online purchases or zbidding. i’m wondering if the next step should be the Better Business Buereau or the Media.

• i won 4 bids but have not received notthing in retur

• I was completely (and embarrassingly) duped. Connected to the site through a survey Email I clicked on, as I do online surveys daily. Once on the page that came up, I played this penny bid game for "free" and supposedly won a $5 Walmart gift card with a winning 9 cent bid. I thought okay, it’s a penny auction site and nothing is totally free, so I filled out the general information and payment info like a dope then, thinking: "Great! Nine cents for $5! Yes, I should have known as soon as they wanted the payment info for nine cents that it was screwy, but I was tired, and I didn’t. They took the nine cent payment, along with an additional $79.00, for some bid package I didn’t order or authorize. And yes, the payment was processed through my bank Mastercard debit card IMMEDIATELY. I called the bank within seconds of my seeing the charge of $79 on the site’s Invoice page. It was too late though. Payment was authorized immediately. I cancelled my debit card and ordered a new one. And if I actually get a $5 Walmart gift card in the mail I’d be really surprised… If this helps save anyone else from rip off land, I’ll feel a little better. And I hope their Karma payback comes to them in an avalanche.

• Oh ya, ZBiddy Will do that to ya! Same thing happened to me, but I fought by phone and persevered and got my $79 back. Now, I’m in a struggle with them about an item I won 2 Weeks ago and it hasn’t even been shipped out yet! Whew! I’m just about done with them….I don’t understand why people keep using that website over and over again….wasting their bids when all the while they know they’ll be Outbid! What a Rip it is! Try IBID2SAVE>>>>things cost more, but you do get your items in the mail!

• I got to this website through a survey link provided on another website. I was asked to fill a form before I could view the products and I did. Then taken to the next page where I was asked to fill in my card details. I though its because they wanna verify my identity so I did. Boom, I am taken to next page saying you have bought 250 bids fr $99. I was like what. No confirmation before taking payment and nothing was asked to me if I agree to the amount. Then I re-logged in to see what happened. I figure it our the form that I was filling in had apparently advertisement going on which wasn’t advertisement but was the package I wanna buy. I called the customer service. I guy gives me a 50% refund and says for the rest we will send you 10 gas vouchers of $10 each. I was surprised and I said do I have to do anything to redeem these. I was told no nothing. I get this voucher and figure out that I have to print a form n send this voucher along. Then they will send me a $10 voucher. I have to fill a gas and send the receipt to them within one week. They will then send me a $10 check within 3-4 weeks. I have to do this for 10 weeks to redeem these vouchers. It was crazy. It was like begging for your money. So I called again and said I do not want this voucher and if the balance could be refunded. Was disconnected thrice and then on a chat was told that this could not be done. I then gave it up. The website is so deceptive. then you go the website and see how bidding works. I am telling you you can be online for the whole day and keep bidding. Never went on the website again.

• I got on zbiddy and won four restaurant gift cards, but they only sent me one. I won 2-$50 and 2-$25 but only received 1 of the $25 ones even though I paid for all them as soon as I won them.

I tried talking to their live agents on line and the first two times was told that their vendor (Restaurant.com) was behind on shipping them and that I would get mine the following Monday. I didn’t get them, so I got on line again and they told me again that they vendor was behind and that I would get them the next day for sure. And again I did not receive them. The third time I got on line with one of their agents, I was told the contact customer service. They sent me a e-mail address which didn’t work. I found the correct e-mail address for their customer service, e-mailed them with my problem. I then received an acknowledgement from them stating that they received my e-mail and the e-mail stated that customer service normally responds with in 48 hours. It’s now been another week and still no gift cards and no response from Zbiddys customer service department. They took my money but never sent the gift cards. They are a scam!!!!!

• I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!!! I was charged $60.00….and you can’t get thru on the phone….no one ever answers!

• I bidded on some great cards for hotels.vacations and restaurants and a macys 10.00 gift card a month or so ago and the fee was taken from my credit card and I have never received anything from them. how and who do I contact to get what I paid for?

• I love it..I won a cruise and had a blast

• I trust zbiddy.com penny auction site. It’s fun bidding and winning here.

• I was scammed $99 after they lured me to open an account with them. The charge was unauthorized. Have not visited the site since. Sad thing is that there is nothing your credit card company could do to protect you. You should get a new credit card.

• This is a scam. I was charged $79.01 for a $10 gift certificate that was supposed to cost a penny. The number is disconnected and I can’t figure out how get in touch with them. HELP!!!!

• zbi ddy riped me off for more then 200.00 .havent recived a thing. something has to be done about this scam.

• I joined zbiddy thru a pch ad and with the free bids i won a $25 gift card for under $2, but have yet to recieve the gift card. I also bought a bid package for $59. they took $60.48 out of my checking account and now 2 days later i try to log in to play and i get a message that i don’t register as having an account. i am **** off!

• $99 WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND THE NUMBER ON THE WEBSITE IS DISCONNECTED AND THE CHAT DOESN’T WORK TOO. I GOOGLED ZBIDDY SCAM AND FOUND THE REAL NUMBER. I CALLED IT UP AND THE REPRESENTATIVE WAS RUDE AND HIS ENGLISH WAS NO GOOD. HE TOLD ME MY MONEY WAS NONREFUNDABLE AND BRIBED ME WITH $100 GAS CARD AND $500 OF COUPONS, WHICH I THINK IS REALLY DUMB BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING OF THE COUPONS AND….. WHY GIVE YOU $100 WORTH OF GAS WHEN THEY COULD JUST REFUND YOUR MONEY?? SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT A STOP TO THIS WEBSITE OR SUE THEM FOR FRAUD. THE BIDS ARE A WASTE OF MONEY AND IT’S ALL A SCAM. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY PRODUCTS THAT ARE LEGIT.

• Zbiddy- ONCE WAS ENOUGH. ********** My bid totaled 50 cents. ***** ********************************************They tried to charge my card about $70.00. ************ ** They add Another purchase to your purchases (a restaurant bull-s-t-book)

• I was e-mailed 25 free bids .I signed up,the site immediately went to flashing lights and items to bid on…i used 4 bids for a flash card,$3.79.
    Thinking i had 21 bids left,i attempted to return to the site several times, noting the same items kept appearing,and some ‘sold’ that appeared again…..
    But the site wouldn’t let me bid anymore,it auto-looped back to enter CC#,with large print,showing my total……as i took my CC out,i began looking at the itemization….$5,shipping,product $3.79, a total of $8.79….i think,so far so good,then something caught my eye at the very bottom….
    With no $ signs,or explanation, there’s this totally isolated line that says;
    TOTAL 83.79
    I never did enter CC#,but had signed up,they never e-mailed me and the original e-mail disapeared.

• oh my god, after spending over 45 on bids, That s**t would not let me sign back on!!!!!!!! SOMEOBODY help and i got my credit card infomation in there and everything. That site is a scam…. we all need to file something on them who ever is with me email me @ dstevens1204@gmail.com… we need to sue them and get our money back as soon as we can!!!

• I agree with Keshia’s math example. Assuming all bids are one cent, the company should make enough on most items to go to a department store, buy the item and send it to the successful bidder with free shipping.

Also, I suspect, like some, that after grabbing your bid money you are pre-ordained to lose.

• joined zbiddy a few days ago and bought the 49.00 pkg of bids, You emailed me and showed a charge of 99.00 which I DID NOT PURCHASE and I will dispute this on my credit card. Also , you would not let me back in with my password saying it was wrong. I only bid 5 times so refund my money to my credit card or I will report you to the Better Business Bureau. Take my name OFF your list of customers and I will tell everyone I know that you are not legit! I mean it! I better get credit on my Visa! I am reporting you to my Visa card bank NOW! Sharon Grant

• Gosh, you can tell it is a scam because when you view the home page for a few minutes two auctions end right there. But wait a second, go off the website and go back on it again and bam!!!! The same auction with the same products end "sold" at the same time. It is just a loop. They try to grab you right there and get you to log on before the other products in the loop end. The funny thing is if the sight was real they would still make money. The are just lazy and not honest

• i disconnected from their web site when they asked to verify $99.00 from my creditc ard account, then they charged it anyway. the card company says i have to contact the zbiddy first but was tol be the operator that it was a bad number. went to chat sesion and was disconnected also they wouldnt respond to messages. this is a rip off

• They are currently located in Wilmington, Delaware. To find their address there go to the site for the Better Business Bureau and type in the name of the company along with the city and state. They returned my money when I threatened to make their new location available online. I then closed the credit card account because I do not trust them and they may well charge you every two months for bids you do not know that you have purchased. If they do not react to a threat to go online, file a complaint with the BBB and they will investigate. A similar issue has already been resolved and the company has a D+ rating with the BBB. It is a highly unethical company that rides the line between legal and illegal.

• ZBiddy ** DO NOT USE! The complaints you read are all TRUE! They take your money for the bids that are basically worthless! Any “good” reviews are either paid for by zbiddy or workers at zbiddy, trust me there is not one word of truth in the “good” reviews!

I’m sure they have automated robots that bid up the price. After watching several of the bids for products during the last phases of the bidding process one of their robots jumps into the bidding and WINS the product! What a deal for them, they can sell the same product again and get all the more money from people like me that are paying to bid on the product their robot just won!

Here’s how the math works when each bid costs You .50 cents. Example, for simple math I will use rounded numbers: at $.50 for each penny bid, they will make (or TAKE) $10,000 by the time the bidding price hits $200. Get me? 50 cents for every 1 cent the price goes up!

So, when the price of an item hits $200 they’ve already taken in $10,000 for the bidding on that item!

The Math: 200 dollars is 20,000 pennies, each penny costing .50 which comes to $10,000 !!!!

Now each individual bidder contributed their .50 for each bid, but the company grabs the grand total!

They also have an indicator on the site for "connectivity" and as the bidding gets down to the last few seconds, when it becomes obvious they are getting ready to close the bid, all of a sudden you get messages "communication lost" and "invalid bid" and the connectivity goes to zero. This ONLY happens at the end of the bidding process, they kick you out so their robots can win the bids!

Their products are NO deal either. Example is an 16GB Apple IPad 2 Wi-FI they show retail for $499 and they charge $14.99 for shipping. Well you can buy this all day from many places, including Apple for $399 and FREE shipping. So the bid finally ended (this is probably a real person that got ripped off) with a winning BID of $395.74 plus another $14.99 in shipping, PLUS what it cost them to place all those bids to finally win. RIP OFF for sure! Hope this poor person gets the very expensive IPad!

To top it off, you are also charged foreign transaction fees! SCAM for sure!

I’m “supposed” to get 2 Restaurant.com gift cards in 5 days, delivered electronically. We’ll see if that happens! Don’t get scammed like I did, stay away from this rip-off scam.

• I saw online ad for zbiddy so wanted to double check before i join. I just joined using your coupon. Thanks and they added free 20 bids after about 15 minutes. It seems to be automated. I am enjoying the bidding so far and hope to win something big. I will report back on how it goes