Zbiddy Reviews

Most Recent Zbiddy Complaints

Is Zbiddy a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Auction Websites Directory ListingZbiddy Listing

Thief

In Feb. 2013 I was given a free trial bid to check out this site and won a $10 gift card. So easy right? Wrong! I was then prompted to fill out my information including banking information for security reasons. I must have been really stupid that day because they charged me a $79 fee for a bid package I did not want.

It is now Feb. 2015 and the phone# I was given still doesn’t answer and their customer service email keeps coming back as undeliverable.

I do not trust this site now and have not used the package of bids they slyly charged me for. I just want my money back!

15 Most Recent Reviews About Zbiddy

More About Zbiddy

Alternate Business Names: Ecom Interactive, LLC

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Zbiddy

42 Comments on "Zbiddy"

I’ve bought the Hotel voucher and the book voucher! Totall RIPPOFF! The 100 Dollar hotel voucher you can only use if you stay at least one week in the same hotel the 200 Dollar voucher you have to stay 2 weeks! The book vouchers i have in total for 250 Dollar but they only have 2000 books and only s****y old books!! Tom Sawyer etc. The 60 Dollar you have to pay for be a member is gone for realy nothing. I am a pain in the a.. and I still call them constantly and tell them what imposters they… Read more »

i have a nice idea I will bid on everything so nobody can win anything but i dont pay for anything, they dont have my creditnumber anymore! I changed it because of their scams!!

I HAVEN’T RECEIVED MY IPOD5 AFTER 6 MONTHS. AFTER 20 PHONE CALLS AND NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS, I KEEP GETTING THE RUNAROUND. WHEN CONTACTING THEM ASK FOR THE DIRECTOR DARRYL FERNANDES 877 924 3390, 434 s. military trail, Deerfield, Fla 33442. MAJOR RIPOFF! Contact the BBB!

DON’T US ZBIDDY. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
Zibiddy if you read this let it be known that I will take you to the bbb. I will notified my bank I will post notices up and down this internet. You will pay in the end. I will also notify the FBI. I will do whatever it takes to get my money back to included screwing you without the KY.

I’m filing a complaint with the BBB of Delaware. It would not be a bad idea for everyone to do the same.
I finally got there address, Which not listed on there sight and nether is there phone number!

Billing address for zbiddy.com; 427 N Tatnall St #67128 Wilmington, DE 19801-2230
Phone number for zbiddy.com; 1-877-924-3390

I also had $99 taken from my account,and got no results with them both by chat & when i talked to my bank they said it was up to them to give me my money back . Dont they have laws now against this kind of thievery?I wish someone would stop these thieves.Zbiddy is clearly a thieveing rip off!!!!!!! I wish to NO THANK THEM For my Grandkids not Merry Christmas!!!!!

I was shopping on Amazon, the next thing I knew Zbiddy was up as a free auction site. I am in the process of filing a federal complaint through my bank and the BBB. They took $99.00 from my account, put me in overdraft for $35.00….I am so MAD. Stay away from them. I have done a lot of purchases with Amazon and wonder why they let this site pop up. BE WARNED!

i lost $99.00 dollers big rip off

just so ya all know, i did post my complaint here because i could not get any response from zbiddy at all…the total amount that i claimed i was scammed out of was 79.01, not 579.01, don’t know how that got translated like that…but, on a good note, i files a dispute through my financial institution and the better business bureau and here and after the bbb and my bank contacted them, i received an e-mail stating my funds would be returned within 5-7 days…they were not happy that i went as far as reporting them to the bbb at… Read more »

I have asked numerous times to have this account cancelled and the $99 refunded to my credit/debit card. I was not aware that I was purchasing a "bid package". I thought I was placing a payment process in case I wanted to bid on something.

I have emailed customer service over 100 times to cancel and refund.
I have heard nothing
Please do this today.

I thought I was doing the same thing as you but was immediately hit with a $99 debit from my bank account! This company is nothing more than a scam! Nowhere in the terms does it say ANYTHING about paying for a bid package up front. They are supoosedly sending me a form to fill out for a $100 gas card since they do NOT reversre charges and they do NOT give REFUNDS!

I have emailed customer service over 100 times to cancel and refund.
I have head nothing
Please do this today.

I WON SEVERAL DINNING GIFT CERTIFICATES, BUT EVERYTHING ELSE I WON WAS A SCAM. WE ALSO HAD ALMOST $4000 CHARGED TO OUR CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT FOR AIRLINE TICKETS ABROAD. THANK GOODNESS WE HAVE AN EXCELLENT FRAUD DIVISION WITH OUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. THE CARD HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND THE PROPER AUTHORITIES NOTIFIED. T H I S C O M PA N Y I S C O M P L E T E S C A M !!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!

On 5-16-2013 I purchased an apple 4th generation Ipad for my daughters graduation. I bought it outright…I started bidding and winning some items which I paid immediately…After 8 days I had still not received even a tracking number or shipping number or an email with codes our anything..I started calling and started having chat sessions with the zbiddy support staff, They kept stalling and re directing me to supervisors who all stalled and tried to give me 100 dollar gas cards and bid tokens. The 7-10 days they promise on items had come and gone.ive asked many times to get… Read more »
I have used the restaurant.com codes I have won with no problems and enjoy saving money on dinners out. I even gave a couple to my kids to use out of state. I did have to email them once for missing a code but it was my fault it had gone to my spam folder. I also used the $100 hotel cash card and spent 4 nights at a hotel out of state when my new grandson was born. You had to follow the rules and read the fine details but the money was indeed taken off my credit card… Read more »
On April 30, 2013 I won on Zbiddy a LG 42 inch plasma TV. They took the payment of $243.37 on April 30th sent a email confirming receipt of payment and stated that I would be receiving an email with the tracking information. After 1 week I emailed asking for the tracking info. Zbiddy customer service stated they were looking into my concern and would respond within 48 hours. As of yesterday I have emailed them 4 times getting the same generated response (they were looking into my concern and would respond within 48 hrs)_I also did 3 online live… Read more »
Silvia Puglia-Velykis

Did you get your money back? I cannot even get into the website and I do not know where to contact them!

I need to get what I won and paid for. will someone contact me. I’ve since got a new credit card and I don’t use it for online purchases or zbidding. i’m wondering if the next step should be the Better Business Buereau or the Media.

i won 4 bids but have not received notthing in retur

I was completely (and embarrassingly) duped. Connected to the site through a survey Email I clicked on, as I do online surveys daily. Once on the page that came up, I played this penny bid game for "free" and supposedly won a $5 Walmart gift card with a winning 9 cent bid. I thought okay, it’s a penny auction site and nothing is totally free, so I filled out the general information and payment info like a dope then, thinking: "Great! Nine cents for $5! Yes, I should have known as soon as they wanted the payment info for nine… Read more »

Oh ya, ZBiddy Will do that to ya! Same thing happened to me, but I fought by phone and persevered and got my $79 back. Now, I’m in a struggle with them about an item I won 2 Weeks ago and it hasn’t even been shipped out yet! Whew! I’m just about done with them….I don’t understand why people keep using that website over and over again….wasting their bids when all the while they know they’ll be Outbid! What a Rip it is! Try IBID2SAVE>>>>things cost more, but you do get your items in the mail!

I got to this website through a survey link provided on another website. I was asked to fill a form before I could view the products and I did. Then taken to the next page where I was asked to fill in my card details. I though its because they wanna verify my identity so I did. Boom, I am taken to next page saying you have bought 250 bids fr $99. I was like what. No confirmation before taking payment and nothing was asked to me if I agree to the amount. Then I re-logged in to see what… Read more »
I got on zbiddy and won four restaurant gift cards, but they only sent me one. I won 2-$50 and 2-$25 but only received 1 of the $25 ones even though I paid for all them as soon as I won them. I tried talking to their live agents on line and the first two times was told that their vendor (Restaurant.com) was behind on shipping them and that I would get mine the following Monday. I didn’t get them, so I got on line again and they told me again that they vendor was behind and that I would… Read more »

I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!!! I was charged $60.00….and you can’t get thru on the phone….no one ever answers!

I bidded on some great cards for hotels.vacations and restaurants and a macys 10.00 gift card a month or so ago and the fee was taken from my credit card and I have never received anything from them. how and who do I contact to get what I paid for?

I love it..I won a cruise and had a blast

I trust zbiddy.com penny auction site. It’s fun bidding and winning here.

I was scammed $99 after they lured me to open an account with them. The charge was unauthorized. Have not visited the site since. Sad thing is that there is nothing your credit card company could do to protect you. You should get a new credit card.

This is a scam. I was charged $79.01 for a $10 gift certificate that was supposed to cost a penny. The number is disconnected and I can’t figure out how get in touch with them. HELP!!!!

zbi ddy riped me off for more then 200.00 .havent recived a thing. something has to be done about this scam.

I joined zbiddy thru a pch ad and with the free bids i won a $25 gift card for under $2, but have yet to recieve the gift card. I also bought a bid package for $59. they took $60.48 out of my checking account and now 2 days later i try to log in to play and i get a message that i don’t register as having an account. i am **** off!

$99 WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND THE NUMBER ON THE WEBSITE IS DISCONNECTED AND THE CHAT DOESN’T WORK TOO. I GOOGLED ZBIDDY SCAM AND FOUND THE REAL NUMBER. I CALLED IT UP AND THE REPRESENTATIVE WAS RUDE AND HIS ENGLISH WAS NO GOOD. HE TOLD ME MY MONEY WAS NONREFUNDABLE AND BRIBED ME WITH $100 GAS CARD AND $500 OF COUPONS, WHICH I THINK IS REALLY DUMB BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING OF THE COUPONS AND….. WHY GIVE YOU $100 WORTH OF GAS WHEN THEY COULD JUST REFUND YOUR… Read more »

Zbiddy- ONCE WAS ENOUGH. ********** My bid totaled 50 cents. ***** ********************************************They tried to charge my card about $70.00. ************ ** They add Another purchase to your purchases (a restaurant bull-s-t-book)