Naviss Reviews

Naviss Ratings

Naviss Reports

Most Recent Naviss Complaints

Is Naviss a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Warranties Directory ListingNAVISS Direct, LLC ListingResponse From Company

A RIP OFF

I received a call a couple years back asking would I like to buy Auto Warranty for my 04 Trailblazer. I thought about it since my other one had ran out thought it would be a good idea to have some kind of Warranty. So I said ok and took out the 5years/ 100000 mile coverage. So a long story short I took the Trailblazer in to have some work done on it because the check engine light was on.

So I called Naviss to let them know the car was in the shop that I have never tried too used since now. and I was ask my Contract # and the lady on the phone comes back an tells me that the ProPlus coverage that I had purchased is no longer in Business and that there is nothing she can help me with, so I asked there has to be someone that I can talk to about this and she told me nope sorry sir and hung up on me.

So now I am stuck with a bill that people in the Naviss office just say sorry nothing we can do.

SO HERE IS YOU WARNING STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. They will rob you an you’re your money and run just like a thief.

Official Responses from Naviss

By: Alex Drasil On: April 9, 2014

Hi Volree – our records show that the company that sold you the contract did send you a refund, and that you received and cashed this refund check. On their behalf, we do apologize for the error. Enterprise Financial Group supplies vehicle service contracts through a number of partners – when we receive any feedback from customers, we act quickly to ensure everything is taken care of. Thank you again for your feedback. – Alex Drasil, VSC Claims Services Director

Most Recent Reviews About Naviss

More About Naviss

Alternate Business Names and Info: V S C Administration Center, V C S Administration | Jason Chrisco (President)

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Naviss

4 Comments on "Naviss"

Had naviss direct for 04 truck, traded in on new 2013 still waiting 14 weeks for refund, I was told it would take 4-6 weeks, after 8 weeks I was told 8-10 weeks for refund now going on 14 weeks still waiting! Stay away from this company , nothing but run arounds since I got this so called contract!

In March this year the garage did repairs on my engine mounting. The best that NAVISS could give me is a reduction of my monthly payment from 116.00 to 95.00. I paid 768.00 from my pocket. This company is a phony and just enriching themselves by taking the poor customer money.

) 888-648-0535 2) 888-807-2812 3) 888-869-9654 4) 866-537-5070 5) 314-447-4540 6) 888-380-5792 7) 314-715-3431 8) 314-447-4567 TIP: FAX YOUR ISSUE/CLAIMS TO 214-447-4568 ATTN: ASHLEY. The majority of these numbers will only put you through a continuous loop. Leaving messages will never be returned. If you hit the option for SALES or Accts Payable, you will immediately get right through to a real person, but this is only because they assume you are a potential sale or paying them money. Also, if you go online to http://www.navissdirect.com and put in information for a quote you will get an immediate call within… Read more »