Naviss Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: David Simpson - CEO
Corp Website: navissdirect.com

Naviss Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Naviss Complaint

Is Naviss a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Warranties Directory ListingNAVISS Direct, LLC ListingResponse From Company

Rip Off

A few(3) years ago my husband received a phone call regarding an extended warranty. At the time he thought it would be a good idea because some work needed to be done to our 2005 F150. I finally finished paying off the almost $4,000 dollar charge for the warranty last year.My husband decided it was time to take the trust in a few months ago because more problems started to happen, like the truck would die going down the road and our children would be in with us.

After having the truck in the shop for over a week we found out that Navies would not cover any of the repairs and only so much of the hourly mechanic rate. When I heard this I called the 1800 #to find out why and to see if we could get a refund for a coverage that cover our vehicle. I spent over a hour on the phone and out of that only 15 minutes actually taking to someone.

After explaining the problem to three people,I was made the offer of $400 to fix one of the problems the truck was having(fuel pump modulator).As I told the young man many times, I just wanted my money back they had their chance. I was finally told I needed to write a cancellation letter to them and I would get some money back he couldn’t tell me how , much because it was going to go off of the miles of use and the n get prorated from the years we had the “coverage” that we didn’t d not use.

Needless to say it’s a scam they found any reason not to pay to fix your vehicle or to return your money.After 3 months of waiting we finally received the refund of $1600. I am in the process of calling to find out why we got back a small amount.

I just want people to know DO NOT get this they will screw you out of your money and if your like my family you need it, and if I pay for something to make sure I have coverage when something goes bad then I expect it to get covered.

Search For More Naviss ComplaintsFile a Complaint About Naviss

Official Responses from Naviss

By: Alex Drasil On: April 9, 2014

10 Most Recent Naviss Complaints

More About Naviss

Alternate Business Names and Info: V S C Administration Center, V C S Administration | Jason Chrisco (President)

Consumer Comments For Naviss

• Hi Volree – our records show that the company that sold you the contract did send you a refund, and that you received and cashed this refund check. On their behalf, we do apologize for the error. Enterprise Financial Group supplies vehicle service contracts through a number of partners – when we receive any feedback from customers, we act quickly to ensure everything is taken care of. Thank you again for your feedback. – Alex Drasil, VSC Claims Services Director

• Had naviss direct for 04 truck, traded in on new 2013 still waiting 14 weeks for refund, I was told it would take 4-6 weeks, after 8 weeks I was told 8-10 weeks for refund now going on 14 weeks still waiting! Stay away from this company , nothing but run arounds since I got this so called contract!

• In March this year the garage did repairs on my engine mounting. The best that NAVISS could give me is a reduction of my monthly payment from 116.00 to 95.00. I paid 768.00 from my pocket. This company is a phony and just enriching themselves by taking the poor customer money.

• ) 888-648-0535

2) 888-807-2812

3) 888-869-9654

4) 866-537-5070

5) 314-447-4540

6) 888-380-5792

7) 314-715-3431

8) 314-447-4567

TIP: FAX YOUR ISSUE/CLAIMS TO 214-447-4568 ATTN: ASHLEY.

The majority of these numbers will only put you through a continuous loop. Leaving messages will never be returned. If you hit the option for SALES or Accts Payable, you will immediately get right through to a real person, but this is only because they assume you are a potential sale or paying them money. Also, if you go online to http://www.navissdirect.com and put in information for a quote you will get an immediate call within 20 minutes. I called at least 10+ times and held for over an hour for CLAIMS. Beware of this company and their unscrupulous and unethical tactics. I must say, this is a lesson learned. Stick with manufacturer’s warranties. They may be a bit more costly, but I assure you from personal experience they will be worth it in the long run.

Individuals that work for this company: Eric X 1045, Kimberly (Accts Receivable), Mike and Justin in Sales. They can only give you the number of 866-537-5070 that will put you back in the loop to never be answered. There is a Sarah and Jessica in customer service. They maintain that this company is located in another state and their manager(s) don’t communicate with the CLAIMS side and they can’t do anything about it, and it is really not part of their company.

NAVISS (Admin Plus) – Read your rental benefit very carefully, “Coverage will be provided to YOU up to maximum of $35 for EVERY 8 LABOR HOURS…… Basically, what this means is that the repair has to be a MAJOR job like a transmission service that will take 8 hours (entire work day) to repair and they will cover 1 ($35) day rental ONLY. So, if the dealership does not IMMEDIATELY start on your car the day it is brought into the dealership, and if the repair is less than a full 8 LABOR HOURS, you will not get a rental car covered for 1 day. I must admit, that’s pretty crafty wording. The dealership will call for days and hours at a time, and go through the same un-customer service. At the end of the day, the warranty company will not cover the dealership’s cost for the replacement part and only pay a small fraction of the labor and decide not to cover other items that should be covered. Oops forgot something, the tow truck company that they use will also overcharge you.

The blue book and plastic card that you have in your wallet and purses are nothing more than paper weights.

It’s been a pleasure doing business with you.