Naviss Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.17 of 5
Based On: 8 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Naviss

No Refund

My 77 year old mother received a very deceptive mailing from Enterprise Financial Group, Inc but which looked very much like it was from Cadillac. When she called, they again represented that they were Cadillac and she ended up after a very hard sell with an extended warranty.

When I found out about it, we canceled it within the time frame allowing for a complete refund. After almost five months and many phone calls about the refund I filed a complaint with the BBB. In the response to the complaint, this company, Naviss was mentioned.

I had never heard of them before. If I had some hope of a refund with EFG, I have none with Naviss. BBB “F” rating and endless complaints to be found on line. Oh, the actual official response to my BBB complaint was “We mailed a refund”.

I will pursue this through the BBB with both companies and also with my State Attorney General, the FTC, any Consumer Fraud entities I can find as well as online complaint forums in the hopes that this will save others from making the same mistake.

Additional Information:

Alternate Business Names and Info: V S C Administration Center, V C S Administration | Jason Chrisco (President)

View Comments View More Naviss Complaints

Is Naviss a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

Official Responses from Naviss

By: Alex Drasil On: April 9, 2014

Naviss Reviews and Complaints

User Thoughts About Naviss

4 thoughts on “Naviss

1. Hi Volree – our records show that the company that sold you the contract did send you a refund, and that you received and cashed this refund check. On their behalf, we do apologize for the error. Enterprise Financial Group supplies vehicle service contracts through a number of partners – when we receive any feedback from customers, we act quickly to ensure everything is taken care of. Thank you again for your feedback. – Alex Drasil, VSC Claims Services Director

2. Had naviss direct for 04 truck, traded in on new 2013 still waiting 14 weeks for refund, I was told it would take 4-6 weeks, after 8 weeks I was told 8-10 weeks for refund now going on 14 weeks still waiting! Stay away from this company , nothing but run arounds since I got this so called contract!

3. In March this year the garage did repairs on my engine mounting. The best that NAVISS could give me is a reduction of my monthly payment from 116.00 to 95.00. I paid 768.00 from my pocket. This company is a phony and just enriching themselves by taking the poor customer money.

4. ) 888-648-0535

2) 888-807-2812

3) 888-869-9654

4) 866-537-5070

5) 314-447-4540

6) 888-380-5792

7) 314-715-3431

8) 314-447-4567

TIP: FAX YOUR ISSUE/CLAIMS TO 214-447-4568 ATTN: ASHLEY.

The majority of these numbers will only put you through a continuous loop. Leaving messages will never be returned. If you hit the option for SALES or Accts Payable, you will immediately get right through to a real person, but this is only because they assume you are a potential sale or paying them money. Also, if you go online to http://www.navissdirect.com and put in information for a quote you will get an immediate call within 20 minutes. I called at least 10+ times and held for over an hour for CLAIMS. Beware of this company and their unscrupulous and unethical tactics. I must say, this is a lesson learned. Stick with manufacturer’s warranties. They may be a bit more costly, but I assure you from personal experience they will be worth it in the long run.

Individuals that work for this company: Eric X 1045, Kimberly (Accts Receivable), Mike and Justin in Sales. They can only give you the number of 866-537-5070 that will put you back in the loop to never be answered. There is a Sarah and Jessica in customer service. They maintain that this company is located in another state and their manager(s) don’t communicate with the CLAIMS side and they can’t do anything about it, and it is really not part of their company.

NAVISS (Admin Plus) – Read your rental benefit very carefully, “Coverage will be provided to YOU up to maximum of $35 for EVERY 8 LABOR HOURS…… Basically, what this means is that the repair has to be a MAJOR job like a transmission service that will take 8 hours (entire work day) to repair and they will cover 1 ($35) day rental ONLY. So, if the dealership does not IMMEDIATELY start on your car the day it is brought into the dealership, and if the repair is less than a full 8 LABOR HOURS, you will not get a rental car covered for 1 day. I must admit, that’s pretty crafty wording. The dealership will call for days and hours at a time, and go through the same un-customer service. At the end of the day, the warranty company will not cover the dealership’s cost for the replacement part and only pay a small fraction of the labor and decide not to cover other items that should be covered. Oops forgot something, the tow truck company that they use will also overcharge you.

The blue book and plastic card that you have in your wallet and purses are nothing more than paper weights.

It’s been a pleasure doing business with you.