HSA Home Warranty Reviews

Most Recent HSA Home Warranty Complaints

Is HSA Home Warranty a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Warranties Directory ListingHome Security of America, Inc Listing

Two weeks in Hell with HSA Home Warranty

We are livid. We placed this call on the 18 of June, 10 days ago and we still don’t have AC. Every time I try to call, it’s over 52 minutes to get your company to answer the phone. It is hot here in Georgia. It took your company’s choice for AC repair over 4 days to show up and are told another 2-3 days before they will get here.

I expect your company to call me at my convenience because I’m tired of holding for a rep. I want this fixed today. Expect to hear from BBB on this one.

Also, wife will be selling real estate in the future and you will not be a company of choice unless something drastic changes.

I really can’t tell you how disgusted I am that you would pick a company with poor reviews to represent you.

After more than two weeks and with the part in town for three days, we finally got our system repaired. There were still instances of when the vendor would tell us a time frame knowing the office would be closed when the later range had passed. We would call to get an update and the office and voicemail would be closed or full.

This is the worst, and I mean worst company I have ever dealt with. I don’t know if I’m more furious with HSA or Global HVAC. The waiting time on hold is ridiculous. When we sell our home and when my wife sells homes, we will not use or recommend HAS for the simple fact that you have lost sight of customer relationships. It may have been founded on that principle but it is obvious customer happiness and retention is a thing of the past.

Most Recent Reviews About HSA Home Warranty

More About HSA Home Warranty

Alternate Business Names: Home Security of America Insurance Services, Inc. | HSA Home Warranty

Submit a Complaint or Comment For HSA Home Warranty

• Joel s.

HSA IS A COMPLETE SCAM!
    Hot water heater (a covered item by contract) rusted out and started pouring hot water all over the basement. Called HSA 7 yes SEVEN days before an approved plumber could come to our house to diagnose the problem. THEN he would have to get approval before he could do the repairs. BUT If I could find a licensed plumber to come out sooner HSA agreed to pay for the work provided I have the plumber call and get approval from HSA prior to the work being started. With the plumber at my side I called HSA. Their representative REFUSED to speak with the plumber, REFUSED to let me speak with a supervisor and basically called me a liar who was trying to get her fired.

And here is the best part. When HSA sent me a letter denying my claim what was their reason???? I failed to “Notify them prior to repair or replacement.”

They are a complete rip off. DO NOT spend your money on them! Put that money in the bank to pay for emergency repairs. IF your realtor promotes them to you (as did ours) – – GET A NEW REALTOR!

• Eve

HSA uses unethical, illegal business practices to try and avoid paying out claims to homeowners. We reported to HSA that our air conditioner wasn’t working the first week of June. They didn’t send anyone out until June 8. Then, they say they didn’t order a new unit until June 12. It is now June 22nd and we have yet to get a call from HSA letting us know whether the unit will arrive to the HVAC company. They won’t return calls, and when you try to call their 1800 number, you are on hold for hours. I started taking screen shots of how long I was on hold. The last call, i was on hold for 1 hour and 40 minutes before someone picked up the phone. I asked them why the hold times are so long, especially since people have been complaining about this for years. The representative claimed they hired more people and need to wait for them to be trained. I just don’t believe them. they are happy to take your cal when you’re purchasing a warranty, but good luck trying to make a claim when something breaks. The temperatures have been in the 90s for all of June and our house is unlivable. HSA says they don’t have tracking numbers and can’t tell us when the unit will arrive. Again, I call BS. What company wouldn’t keep track of products that they order? I called two different HVAC companies that said when they order from carrier, they get the units in 24 hours. HSA purposefully delays orders to short cut the customer, make claims go away and dissuade you from ever making a claim again. STAY AWAY FROM HSA HOME WARRANTY!!!

• Chris Poeschel

My apologies, I referenced the incorrect phone number in my response. The correct phone number to call is 800-367-1448.

• Joe

This number puts you on hold for hours. I have spent a total of 3 hours holding, and never speaking to anyone. I was told to call to speak to an authorizer, but no one ever answers the calls.

• Chris Poeschel

My name is Chris Poeschel, Vice President of Operations with HSA Home Warranty. I wanted to acknowlege your complaint and offer to review the situation / determine if coverage applies. Unfortunately I am unable to locate your agreement with the information provided above.

Please contact me by using our toll-free number at 1-800-637-1448.

Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

• NATALIE