Amerigas Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

Last Updated On: November 1, 2015

Amerigas Corporate Contact

Business Name: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
460 N Gulph Rd
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania 19482 USA

Corp Email:
Company Contact: Jerry E Sheridan - President & CEO

Amerigas Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Amerigas Complaint

Is Amerigas a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Utilities Directory ListingAmeriGas Propane, Inc. Listing

Poor service, high fees

Amerigas is expensive, customer service is poor, they are billing me for 3 months tank rental, plus late fees, after I spent 8 months trying to get them to come and pick up an empty rental tank.

Spend you money somewhere else.

In the past tank went empty waiting for them to deliver and had to pay for retesting the tank. I called them in July, again in October, sent them a note in early January and after receiving billing for continued tank rental, I contacted their national customer service department.

That finally got the tank removed, but hey are still wanting late fees and rental money for the first three months of this year. The rental year starts in January.

Amerigas – 17304 IH 35 S Atascosa Tx 78002 | 210-22-0261

Consumer Comments For Amerigas

• I paid for propane and am waiting for them to come. I had 10 percent when I ordered and 4 hours later I was empty. I don’t think gage works right. I told them I was out and they said they will get to me sometime. I am at the end of their list today. I have filed a complaint and no one has called me back. Very poor service. Amerigas Fremont Ohio I have purchased 1200 gallons this year, doesn’t matter to them. Should I look forward to doing business with them next year. LOL

• Used to have Oxford office take care of us no problem. Gordonville, worst service possible. Took my money over the phone and my bank 2 weeks ago. Still no propane. When you call they will tell you what you want to hear. That "THEY ARE COMING TODAY". Wrong! doesn’t happen. There’s always some excuse when you call back. This is their business. Going to report them to the Better Business Bureau.