File Washington Consumer ComplaintsFile a Consumer Complaint in WashingtonRead More
When it comes to bad businesses, no state is immune – not even Washington, which oftentimes appears to be perched aloft, resting on the northwest shoulder of the continental United States. As anyone living in Washington can tell you, the “Evergreen State” can get just as dirty and ethically polluted as the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., over on the Eastern Seaboard.
If you have been wronged by a business in Washington, then you should seriously consider filing a complaint with ComplaintsList.com. Complaints List is a resource that is completely dedicated to fighting for the consumer.
How to File a Complaint Against a Washington Company
Filing a complaint on ComplaintsList.com is a very easy process. We’re of the opinion that if you’ve already lost money and time with a bad business, you shouldn’t have to spend more time – and money – filing a complaint. Filing a complaint against a business in Washington is always free on our site. Here’s how it works…
1. You click the green ‘File a Consumer Complaint’ button.
2. Next, you’re asked to choose the type of complaint you’re filing from five different options. The five options are company, person, website, email, and phone call/text.
3. You are then required to provide your first and last name as well as your email address so that we can contact you in the event that your complaint generates any interest you should know about. Also, you can choose an alias in order to protect your privacy.
4.Once you’ve provided this basic information, you’re ready to file your complaint about the Washington company that wronged you. Write a catchy title and then write the complaint story, using as many words as you need to get your message across.
What Happens When You File a Washington Complaint
When you file a complaint against a Washington company, things happen. We wouldn’t continue to offer our services on ComplaintsList.com if we didn’t believe that what we do makes a difference.
Of course, there are no guarantees. However, one (or both) of these two scenarios commonly occurs after you file a complaint about a Washington business…
– The business you file about sees your complaint and responds. These days, no business wants to have a bad reputation on the Internet. A scathing review is enough to ruin many small businesses. (As a side note, that’s why it’s critical that you only tell the truth – nothing more – when you file a complaint.) If you file a complaint about a company in Washington, it’s likely that the company will get in touch with you to make things right.
– Others with a similar issue see your complaint and reach out. When dealing with larger companies, it’s less common to hear from a customer service representative after filing a complaint. However, it is likely that you’re not alone in your troubles. Other consumers who have been wronged might contact you. Together, you could form a case that you could take to the Washington Office of the Attorney General (link below).
File a Washington Complaint Today
What are you waiting for? Don’t let your troubles drag out any longer; file a complaint about a company in Washington today!
Washington Consumer Complaint Resources
Seattle Consumer Complaints19 Companies
Bellevue Consumer Complaints14 Companies
Vancouver Consumer Complaints9 Companies
Renton Consumer Complaints7 Companies
Redmond Consumer Complaints7 Companies
Tacoma Consumer Complaints4 Companies
Marysville Consumer Complaints4 Companies
Edmonds Consumer Complaints2 Companies
Companies in Washington With Complaints
HighGrove Apartments in Everett, Washington
The Women’s Center in Bellevue, Washington
Poulsbo RV in Kent, Washington
Bry’s in Marysville, Washington
LitCams in Seattle, Washington
Production Media Company in Bellevue, Washington
OfferUp in Bellevue, Washington
Smokey Point Motor Inn in Arlington, Washington
Drive Auto Center in Woodinville, Washington
Providence Health & Services in Renton, Washington
Hawthorne Lane Apartments in Graham, Washington
Farias Construction of Federal Way in Federal Way, Washington
Bainbridge Island Country Inn in Bainbridge Island, Washington
Cut Rate Auto Parts in Shelton, Washington
Kings Chimney & Fireplace in Puyallup, Washington
JR Furniture in Tukwila, Washington
Marathon Legal Services in Seattle, Washington
RWS Tree Service in Belfair, Washington
A Thinking Ape in Redmond, Washington
Marysville Police Department in Marysville, Washington
Pointe Pest Control in Liberty Lake, Washington
Killer Paint Airbrush Studio in Snohomish, Washington
Ziegler Homes in Woodland, Washington
Wizards of the Coast in Renton, Washington
Annapurna Kitchen Redmond in Redmond, Washington
Infinity of Bellevue in Bellevue, Washington
Quick Ship Electronics in Woodinville, Washington
Harstad Consultants in Redmond, Washington
Allied Residential in Renton, Washington
A Place for Mom in Seattle, Washington
Water-Rite Landscaping in Vancouver, Washington
AVOW in Vancouver, Washington
Matson’s Landscaping in Everett, Washington
Golden Lion Inn in Raymond, Washington
Blue Nile in Seattle, Washington
VegasWorld in Seattle, Washington
Helping Hands in Bothell, Washington
Hyundai of Kirkland in Kirkland, Washington
City Views Apartments in Seattle, Washington
Cherry Creek Hair in Puyallup, Washington
ASAP Towing in Bellingham, Washington
Carson Cars in Lynwood, Washington
Advantage Home Solutions in Tacoma, Washington
All About Colors in Arlington, Washington
RealSelf in Seattle, Washington
BeadCreator in Seattle, Washington
Your Better Tomorrow in Blaine, Washington
Arnada Point Apartment Homes in Vancouver, Washington
Rainier Surgical in Auburn, Washington
Valve Software in Bellevue, Washington
People in Washington With Complaints
Amanda Nitka In Woodland, Washington
Steven Allen In Kent, Washington
Jianyun Xu In Redmond, Washington
David Posel In Port Orchard, Washington
Matthew K Baker In Seattle, Washington
Ed Maeurer In Bellingham, Washington
Rick Blackman In Sedro-Woolley, Washington
Robert Justice In Tacoma, Washington
Cory Clemmens In Kent, Washington
Michael T Hurley In Lewis, Washington
This page contains a list of companies in Washington that have complaints or reviews posted about them.
If want to complain about a company in Washington or post a review or report about a person or website in Washington click the "File a Complaint" link above.Back To All States
Recent Company Complaints
Home Warranty of America
Mark’s Auto Sales of Loris
Red Persimmon Nails & Spa
The Roof Experts
Xpress Wellness Urgent Care
Printz Property Management
Your California Beach Wedding
Companies Trending Now
(23) Comments - February 14, 2017
(9) Comments - January 12, 2017
Eternal Love Notes
(7) Comments - February 3, 2017
Complaints Trending Now
Class Action Lawsuit against Tate Publishing is our dream
(104) Comments - February 17, 2017
$10 mums for a “premium” flower basket!
(6) Comments - October 7, 2016
Total Scam Company
(2) Comments - January 31, 2017
HomeAdvisors and Service Magic...same company...are scam artists. What everyone needs to know is their leads are very expensive relative to the qualit...
I'm impressed with Hostwinds support team. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have not had one day of t...
Aaron Applewhite Jr:
I am writing about service with your company by sears home improvement pro hvac ducklesse system 01/11/17 I received payment notice payment due date w...