File Ohio Consumer ComplaintsFile a Consumer Complaint in OhioRead More
Has a company in Ohio wronged you? Were you the victim of aberrantly atrocious customer service? If so, then it’s high time you did something about it! Unfortunately, many companies in Ohio (and across the United States) think that it’s okay to walk over customers and clients. Not so!
Complaints List serves as the online go-to consumer resource for customers like you who have been mistreated by companies in Ohio. Don’t fall for the myth that you’re helpless. There’s plenty you can do to fight back against bad customer service. Here are a few ways to get started…
File a Complaint About a Company in Ohio With…
1. The Ohio Attorney General. The Ohio Attorney General is a great way to get justice through the courts of law. Unfortunately, the Ohio A.G. can be a little slow moving, which means it’s not the most efficient avenue for people with time-sensitive complaints about Ohio companies.
2. Summit County Consumer Affairs. The Summit County Department of Consumer Affairs is a swifter operation than the Ohio Attorney General Office. However, it still doesn’t get your complaint the public attention it needs in order to be truly effective.
3. ComplaintsList.com. If you’re serious about filing a complaint against a company in Ohio, then you should file with Complaints List. Our website is one of the most public ways to draw attention to issues of consumer justice. You can get results that matter when you file a complaint with ComplaintsList.com.
Why You Should File an Ohio Complaint
There are many businesses in Ohio that seem to be respectable businesses on the outside. And, while many of them are, there are hundreds of companies masquerading as honorable institutions. You may be one of the few people who know the truth. If you’ve been wronged by one of these companies, you can let the truth be known by filing a complaint on Complaints List. Here are a few of the things that could happen if you filed a complaint:
– Concerned about its online reputation, the company contacts us with a request to take down your complaint. However, it’s your story, not ours. The matter is in your hands. You could leverage the power of your consumer’s voice to get positive results after this negative experience.
– Or, perhaps you’ll find a support network of other people who have had to deal with similar situations like the one you’ve described in your complaint on Complaints List. By filing your complaint, you could find this supporting network, which could lead to a class action lawsuit or other form of legal justice.
What are you waiting for? File a complaint about an Ohio company today!
Ohio Consumer Complaint Resources
Companies in Ohio With Complaints
Drivers Licenses.org in Cincinnati, Ohio
PrimaryOne Health in Columbus, Ohio
Sam’s Auto Cleveland in Cleveland, Ohio
State Paper and Metal Company in Toledo, Ohio
Ed’s Complete Auto Repair in Lorain, Ohio
Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio
1st Choice Homes in Lancaster, Ohio
Justice in New Albany, Ohio
Nick Mayer Auto in Mayfield Heights, Ohio
Predators Watch in Dayton, Ohio
Edwards Health Care in Hudson, Ohio
Serpentini Chevrolet Tallmadge in Tallmadge, Ohio
World Auto Parts in Cleveland, Ohio
The Nigh Law Group in Columbus, Ohio
Fast Track Auto Sales in Ravenna, Ohio
Dog Collars & Leashes Boutique in Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Steve’s Drywall Repair & Painting in Fairfield, Ohio
Vulcan 7 in Cincinnati, Ohio
Kalypso TwistZ in Marietta, Ohio
K&L All Home Improvement in Middletown, Ohio
Olivieri & Son in Brunswick, Ohio
Aquatech Professional Pool & Spa in Toledo, Ohio
DeClark’s Gift Shop in Kettering, Ohio
Minnix Bee Removal in , Ohio
C & D Builders in Miamisburg, Ohio
Euclid Fish Company in Mentor, Ohio
Perfect Touch Sevices in Cincinnati, Ohio
International Steel & Counterweights in Youngstown, Ohio
Buckeye Heating and Cooling in Lakewood, Ohio
T M Fano in Russellville, Ohio
Campbell Landscaping in Seaman, Ohio
ABC MotorCredit in Akron, Ohio
Vacutech in Columbiana, Ohio
Estate Information Services Ohio in Columbus, Ohio
Cincinnati Bell in Cincinnati, Ohio
H Scott Harmon Surveyor in Granville, Ohio
Improvements Catalog in Maple Heights, Ohio
Pearle Vision in Mason, Ohio
A Serenity Now Massage in Avon Lake, Ohio
Tri-County Inn in West Chester, Ohio
Ganley Auto in Akron, Ohio
Z Core in Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Valentine One Detectors in Cincinnati, Ohio
AiroTrips in Blue Ash, Ohio
OhioHealth in Columbus, Ohio
Revive Remodeling in New Albany, Ohio
Freezeframe Bloombeads in Dayton, Ohio
Don’s Carpet Restoration of Aurora in Aurora, Ohio
Gallia County Rural Water in Gallipolis, Ohio
Skate America in Grove City, Ohio
People in Ohio With Complaints
Samantha Miller In Newark, Ohio
Dana Bullard In Wooster, Ohio
Robert Lazarro In Berea, Ohio
William Trein In West Jefferson, Ohio
John Robert Brown In Hillsboro, Ohio
Barb King In Columbus, Ohio
Jerry Jaynes In Dayton, Ohio
This page contains a list of companies in Ohio that have complaints or reviews posted about them.
If want to complain about a company in Ohio or post a review or report about a person or website in Ohio click the "File a Complaint" link above.Back To All States
Recent Company Complaints
Ark Management New Jersey
East Coast Moving
M & M Auto Brokers
Sweet Gibraltar Weddings
Security Credit Services
Companies Trending Now
(31) Comments - March 24, 2017
(19) Comments - March 23, 2017
(18) Comments - March 13, 2017
Complaints Trending Now
Class Action Lawsuit against Tate Publishing is our dream
(124) Comments - March 14, 2017
$10 mums for a “premium” flower basket!
(10) Comments - October 7, 2016
2 Evils Owned By One Dump. Dont Ever Get It!
(1) Comments - March 13, 2017
Choxi.com has filed for bankruptcy & they owe me $57.00 credit & they do not answer their phones....
Choxi.com owes me $57.00 from a return & now I just learned they filed for bankruptcy. No one from Choxi has returned my calls. 212-302-3580 New Y...
I am BEYOND frustrated with First Bankcard/First National Bank of Omaha right now.Ever since I paid the balance off on it, I have had NOTHING but ...