File Michigan Consumer ComplaintsFile a Consumer Complaint in MichiganRead More
Michigan isn’t exactly known for being the locus of good business practices. However, that doesn’t give businesses in Michigan a free pass to walk all over consumers. If you’ve been wronged by a business in Michigan, then you might receive a “take a number and get in line” kind of attitude from local government agencies. However, when you file a complaint with ComplaintsList.com, you’re guaranteed to be treated with respect – by our team, at least!
Complaints List is quickly making a name for itself as one of the premier go-to resources for consumers in Michigan and around the world that have been wronged by individuals, small businesses, and corporations.
Why You Should File a Michigan Complaint With Us
If you have a complaint about a company in Michigan, then you’re encouraged to file your complaint with ComplaintsList.com. Here are a few reasons why we consider ourselves to be the best place to file a complaint online…
1. ComplaintsList.com is completely free to use. If you’re in a position where you have to file a consumer complaint, then chances are good that you’ve already lost some money. We feel that it simply wouldn’t be right to ask you to pay more money to file a complaint about a company in Michigan. It’s adding insult to injury. That’s why we allow our users to file complaints free of charge!
2. No sign-up/membership is required. Hopefully, you’ll only have one or two complaints to file with us. (Of course, you can file as many as you’d like.) If that’s the case, why would we require you to have a membership? We believe that filing a complaint about a business in Michigan should be easy and hassle-free. That’s why there’s no “barrier” like memberships or sign-up. Just write your story and submit!
3. Lastly, Complaints List actually helps consumers. Some complaint/consumer resource sites only exist to make money for their owners. Complaints List is different. We believe that our site is only doing its job when it brings about real change for you. Our users have seen their issues resolved after filing a complaint with us. There are no guarantees, of course, but your chances of resolution greatly increase when you file a Michigan complaint with us!
File a Complaint About a Company in Michigan Today!
What are you waiting for? Isn’t it time you took back some control as a consumer? Let the world know what happened to you and why you’re upset by filing a complaint about a company in Michigan on ComplaintsList.com. File your complaint today!
Michigan Consumer Complaint Resources
Companies in Michigan With Complaints
Lumella Eye Serum in Ottawa Lake, Michigan
Jack’s Auto Repair in Lincoln Park, Michigan
The Sharper Image in Farmington Hills, Michigan
Mercedes-Benz of Bloomfield Hills in Bloomfield Township, Michigan
Sunrise Carpet Direct in Harrisville, Michigan
JB Tree Company of Brighton in Brighton, Michigan
Morgan Property Management in Gwinn, Michigan
Adaptive Environments in Sterling Heights, Michigan
Molly Maid in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Oskar Motorama in Detroit, Michigan
HOPE To Own in Wyoming, Michigan
Mulligan Windows, Siding & Roofing in Farmington Hills, Michigan
Great Lakes Waterproofing in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Barker Weber Insurance in Jackson, Michigan
Lush Lawn in Rochester Hills, Michigan
MIDCOM in Farmington Hills, Michigan
Stone Ridge Apartments in Portage, Michigan
Javion & Sam’s 24-Hour Towing in Detroit, Michigan
Music Hall Center Detroit in Detroit, Michigan
Flashed Xbox360s in Detroit, Michigan
Ford Road Motor Sales in Dearborn, Michigan
Fred Elias Auto Sales in Center Line, Michigan
Martinizing Dry Cleaning in Berkley, Michigan
Countryside Disposal in Ottawa Lake, Michigan
Blind Pig in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Teenie’s Deli Detroit in Detroit, Michigan
Energy Efficient Construction in Trenton, Michigan
1-800 Hansons in Troy, Michigan
Knollwood Memorial Park Canton in Canton, Michigan
Karen’s Complete Tree Service in Burton, Michigan
Javion & Sam’s 24-Hour Towing in Detroit, Michigan
Priority Health in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Issa Construction in Livonia, Michigan
Integrated Health Choices in Canton, Michigan
Painless Dentistry in Charlotte, Michigan
Corvette Central in Sawyer, Michigan
Tokyo Sushi Michigan Restauants in Auburn Hills, Michigan
Mr Wiggle Plumbing in River Rouge, Michigan
Clear Vision Windows in Adrian, Michigan
Michigan Works! in Lansing, Michigan
On-Site Specialty Cleaning & Restoration in Troy, Michigan
Fogg Moters in Battle Creek, Michigan
City Management Group in Detroit, Michigan
MP Pumps in Fraser, Michigan
GenX Wireless in Oak Park, Michigan
Happy’s Pizza in Farmington Hills, Michigan
EnviroSolids in Dearborn, Michigan
Quicken Loans in Detroit, Michigan
SAI World Travels in Troy, Michigan
Kellogg’s in Battle Creek, Michigan
People in Michigan With Complaints
Nancy Mozgai In Oak Park, Michigan
Marty Bruce In West Bloomfield Township, Michigan
Angela M Thomas In Kalamazoo, Michigan
Brian Morgan In Westland, Michigan
Michael Boskee In Lapeer, Michigan
Michael A Johnson In Stevensville, Michigan
Kerry Blomquist In Kalkaska, Michigan
Cynthia Withers In Detroit, Michigan
Bryan Driscoll In Marshall, Michigan
This page contains a list of companies in Michigan that have complaints or reviews posted about them.
If want to complain about a company in Michigan or post a review or report about a person or website in Michigan click the "File a Complaint" link above.Back To All States
Recent Company Complaints
Van Meter Properties
Schneider Property Management
Electric Vehicle Mall
Companies Trending Now
(21) Comments - February 14, 2017
(7) Comments - January 12, 2017
Eternal Love Notes
(7) Comments - February 3, 2017
Complaints Trending Now
Class Action Lawsuit against Tate Publishing is our dream
(50) Comments - February 17, 2017
$10 mums for a “premium” flower basket!
(6) Comments - October 7, 2016
Total Scam Company
(2) Comments - January 31, 2017
I placed an order for a pair of wedding shoes over a month ago and I recently received an email saying that they were out of stock....Really? It seems...
William Bear Heath:
magic jack is nice, but the people that run the comp. need to be sue...they burn me real bad, charge $46,00 then drop me after 4 years...
I have received a $600.00 estimated bill for January of 2017 from South Jersey Gas, even though I have sent them multiple cards and did online meter r...