File Hawaii Consumer ComplaintsFile a Consumer Complaint in HawaiiRead More
For many Americans, Hawaii is the exotic, picture-perfect travel destination. For those who live in Hawaii, however, it’s a different story. Locals and tourists alike know that Hawaii is home to its fair share of bad businesses. From hotels to car dealers, bad business practices are just as prevalent in Hawaii as they are anywhere else in the United States.
If you’ve been ripped off by a business in Hawaii, then you should seriously consider filing a consumer complaint about the Hawaii business that wronged you. ComplaintsList.com serves as a one-stop, easy-to-use consumer complaint resources website for consumers who have been wronged in Hawaii.
“What Happens When I File a Consumer Complaint in Hawaii?”
While there’s no set or guaranteed chain of events, there are a few outcomes that could occur after you file a complaint about a company in Hawaii…
1. The Hawaiian company you file a complaint about may see your complaint. Of course, the company doesn’t want to have a negative online reputation. So, in an attempt to get its name cleared, the company may contact you and make some offer to fix the situation.
2. In other instances, the Hawaiian company you file about will not see your complaint. (Or, they won’t care.) However, other consumers who have had the same experience probably will see your complaint. Together, you may have enough information to bring a case before the Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (see link at the bottom of this page).
3. Lastly, if nothing else, by filing a complaint about a Hawaii business, you do your community a favor. Whether you’re a local on one of the Hawaiian Islands, or a tourist from across the world, by posting a complaint to ComplaintsList.com, you warn others about shady businesses that should be avoided.
“How Do I File a Complaint About a Hawaii Business?”
Filing a complaint about a company in Hawaii is very easy to do. We have streamlined the process to be fast and efficient (as well as free). Here’s what you need to do:
1. Click the green ‘File a Consumer Complaint’ button.
2. Select the type of complaint you would like to file.
3. Enter your name, email address, and an alias (if you prefer not to use your real name).
4. Write the title and body of your complaint.
What Are You Waiting For?
Have you had a bad experience as a consumer in Hawaii? If so, then you should file a complaint immediately. File a complaint about a Hawaii business, and warn your neighbors about which companies should be avoided at all costs. File today!
Hawaii Consumer Complaint Resources
Companies in Hawaii With Complaints
HN Glass in Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Jim Falk Motors of Maui in Kahului, Hawaii
Tech One Customs in Honolulu, Hawaii
Koa Wood Hale Hostel in Kailua, Hawaii
Paradise Transport & Luggage Services in Honolulu, Hawaii
Howard Glickstein in Honolulu, Hawaii
Pinky’s Bar & Grill in Kailua, Hawaii
People in Hawaii With Complaints
Sharon Rose In Honolulu, Hawaii
Beth Flores In Pearl City, Hawaii
Cris Bartolome In Aiea, Hawaii
Daniel Susott In Honolulu, Hawaii
Henry Santiago In Kailua , Hawaii
This page contains a list of companies in Hawaii that have complaints or reviews posted about them.
If want to complain about a company in Hawaii or post a review or report about a person or website in Hawaii click the "File a Complaint" link above.Back To All States
Recent Company Complaints
Fountain Hills Air
Jack Taylor’s Alexandria Toyota
Companies Trending Now
(9) Comments - January 11, 2017
Eternal Love Notes
(6) Comments - January 13, 2017
Zen Like Products
(3) Comments - January 9, 2017
Complaints Trending Now
Class Action Lawsuit against Tate Publishing is our dream
(11) Comments - January 12, 2017
$10 mums for a “premium” flower basket!
(2) Comments - October 7, 2016
Never received 3 items
(1) Comments - September 7, 2016
I had a small bathroom painted by Barth Josey. He actually hired someone else to do the painting. HE CHARGED OVER THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS! HE ALSO SA...
Brian D. King:
Here's the deal I have always shopped at Mor furniture and almost everything in my house is from Mor. Five beds two couches three bedroom sets a huge ...
You will pay three (3) times the amount for H&R software if you buy it directly from H&R Block versus buying it through a third-party store on...