YRC Freight Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Yrc.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: January 21, 2015

YRC Freight Corporate Contact

Business Name: YRC Worldwide Inc.
10990 Roe Ave
Overland Park, Kansas 66211 USA

Corp Phone Number: 913-696-6100
Corp Email: webyrc@yrcfreight.com
Corp Website: yrc.com

YRC Freight Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest YRC Freight Complaint

Is YRC Freight a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Trucking / Transport Directory ListingYRC Worldwide Inc. Listing

Once again, fails to deliver on promises.

Delivery promised for today; promise made yesterday around noon. I called YRC to make the arrangement; they never called me. No delivery was made today – now 6 pm. At no point was I EVER contacted by any means; on the contrary, any and all contact was made by me.

The feeble excuse given was that the truck was overpacked or improperly packed, so that my shipment was stuck behind another, and that other was not delivered today. I said, so, deliver it tonight; pay overtime to someone and deliver on your promise.

So called “customer service” failed to get that done, thus failing in the “customer service” realm as well.

Now, what do we do about this egregious service?

YRC – MA Boston area yrc.com

Consumer Comments For YRC Freight

• YRC charged me 220.00 to ship a bumper from TN to NE. ABF quoted me 77.52 for the same weight same dimensions.same shipping class c175 Called YRC they said pay up sucka. Next time I will tell the shipper to use ABF Another lesson learned the hard way.

• I ordered an item from Fingerhut and received a confirmation call from YRC on the date it was to be delivered. I specified the time that I had to have it delivered – between 8 – 2. By 2:45 my item still had not been delivered so I called YRC only to be told that my item was not on the truck and could not be located. The rep from YRC informed me that it could take between 5 -10 days to locate it and they would call me and deliver it and leave it at my house. I ordered a sofa. What type of service is this? And to "offer" to leave it outside my house is the biggest joke. I am currently in dispute with YRC over the freight charge of $115.00 as I had to miss another day of work when they did "finally" find my sofa and deliver it.

• Terrible company and terrible service!!! We shipped an instrument from California to Maryland. It seems they got our instrument lost. They even do not help us check if where they put the instrument. The customer service is just a joke!

• I am still waiting for a TV I ordered almost a month ago, ordered on 12-3-13 and YRC got it on 12-8-13, It’s coming from Dallas, TX to Colorado Springs, CO. Was a Christmas gift but here we are 2 days after Christmas and now I can’t get a straight tracking date or time of delivery and it says delievery date is 12-17-13 or 12-19-13 well no that’s not true! I would never ship with them or recommend them for a thing!

• This company is the worst…. i have tried to have equipment shipped and the set for confirmed date of Friday. Here it is Monday and they said they were not able to make the pick-up because they had a roll-up trailer bed and not a hinge door end loader…. ARE YOU SERIOUS… these guys are a joke !

• We shipped a brand new high end wall oven with YRC, they destroyed it and now they wont pay to replace it. At the time of shipping we were told that it was insured for 3 times what it was worth. Terrible company, will never do business with them again

• WE SHIPPED A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT FROM OHIO TO CALIFORNIA, WE WEIGHED IT HERE AT THE FACTORY… 1880 lbs SOMEHOW YRC WEIGHED AGAIN AND BECAME 500 lbs HEAVIER SO THE CHARGED US AN EXTRA $1000… POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE WE WILL NEVER USE YRC AGAIN.

• I bought a new shredder from Home Depot. Home Depot hired YRC Trucking to deliver that shredder to my home. YRC trucking refused to deliver the shredder to my home. They wanted to charge an extra $150.00 for a lift gate truck. When I asked that they off load the shredder into my pickup they refused. Do not use YRC Trucking. They don’t deliver, they want to charge for storage, they are a rip off.