Kelle’s Transport Services Reviews

Corp Website: kts.com

Kelle’s Transport Services Ratings

Kelle’s Transport Services Reports

Most Recent Kelle’s Transport Services Complaints

Is Kelle’s Transport Services a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Trucking / Transport Directory ListingKelle's Transport Services Inc Listing

Heartless Owner Denied Bereavement

I miss you mom. My mother Kelly Passed March 2016. A truck company “KTS” denied my bereavement. Kept me out so i missed my mother being awake for the last time during March.  And KTS “Kelle’s Transport didn’t pay me my Payroll. Kept all the money. Said it was for $1000 recovery fee and $600 cleaning fee and $800 deposit fee non-refundable.

I kept my truck clean at all times. I parked truck in their yard in Fontana, California as requested.

By the way, i never quit. You caused my unemployment to deny me. You caused so much hard ache and pain and hardship Kelle’s Transportation. You and your Skunk Mascot can all just get Bad Karma coming back to you all.

For this i will never forgive you Kelle’s Transport and your drivers i feel sorry for. That Company will never be in my good graces. Never will i ever forgive you Kelle’s Transportation Services. “F**k you!” and your refrigerated greed.