HotelsOne.com Reviews

Hotelsone.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: March 23, 2017

HotelsOne.com Contact Information

Business Name: HotelsOne | Eurobookings.com, L.P.
827 Union Pacific

HotelsOne.com Ratings

HotelsOne.com Reports

Most Recent HotelsOne.com Complaints

Is HotelsOne.com a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Travel Services Directory ListingHotelsOne | Eurobookings.com, L.P. Listing

Double Booked and Charged By HotelsOne

Like many others I had no idea I was booking through HotelsOne.com. My wife and I spent one night at the Antlers Hotel in Colorado Springs to celebrate her company’s award night. We checked in as normal, presented my credit card for incidentals, and were given keys to one room. We took no one else with us, no kids, no friends, just her and I.

We enjoyed our stay at the Antlers where the people were super nice. The next morning we checked out as normal and departed the Antlers. Several days later upon getting my credit card statement, I quickly noticed I had been charged twice – not twice the amount, but the same $161 on two separate lines with separate charge codes.

Apparently Hotelsone had booked two rooms at the Antlers and charged me for them. No amount of common sense makes any difference with them. I have disputed the extra charge with my credit card company to no avail because Hotelsone is mysteriously able to produce a second reservation transaction in my name! It does not seem to matter that when I made the reservation back when…I only received one email confirmation for a booking at the Antlers.

This whole scam mess occurred back in February 2016. This is June and still no resolution. But I sense what will happen – I will have to eat the $161 for a second room I never booked.

15 Most Recent Reviews About HotelsOne.com

Submit a Complaint or Comment For HotelsOne.com

36 Comments on "HotelsOne.com"

I booked a room in Nashville for 3/15/17 for one night. I got to my hotel and they told me my reservation was for 3/16/17… I had to pay Radisson for one night and Hotels.com took my money for the night I was not there.

I booked a room thinking I was booking directly with Hampton Inn but turns out it was hotelsone. I cancelled approx 12 hours later as I made other reservations at a different hotel in the next state over. I talked to a Kotele from hotelsone and she said there would be no charge and she cancelled my reservation. After returning home they DID charge my card the 153.00 for the night. I called them and they said they showed no cancellation so there was nothing they could do. This company is a scam. I do have my phone records showing… Read more »
BEWARE TAX RECOVERY FEE…they charge an exorbitant ‘tax recovery fee.” This fee is twice as much as the fee you’d pay for state and local taxes etc. (I’m basing this for a stay at at a Charleston hotel I know well — my sad story is my husband called their website, thinking they were the Hampton Inn ). They will NOT give you a breakdown of this fee (i.e. what part is taxes) They apparently estimate what they will be held liable for and pocket the rest! What a rip-off. How can this be legal in the US? My fee… Read more »

Just got ripped off!

I will NEVER use this garbage site again. I booked a hotel room for my boss. He went on his trip, but had to leave unexpectedly the day before he was to check into the hotel due to a tornado hitting his home. I tried calling Hotelsone to cancel the room and kept getting a “we’re sorry – we are having a system upgrade and we are not able to pull up any reservations at this time. Please call back in two hours.” After several attempts to call and getting the same schpeel I asked for a supervisor. Person hung… Read more »

Check total cost, not just stated room rate, if booking a U.S. hotel through Hotelsone. Across the U.S., at every hotel in every instance its charges for “Taxes and fees” will be higher than those of its competitors such as Hotels.com,, Expedia, Priceline, etc.or by the hotel directly notwithstanding its statement on its website that it does not impose reservation or hidden fees. In many cases the additional charges are very substantial.

Booked through hotelone and needed to make itinerary changes. Their website didn’t work, the phone number on the website repeatedly dropped my calls. I had to call my credit card company to get correct contact information. By the time I got through my no penalty cancellation period expired. They’re claiming they’ll call me back, but I’m just going to have to contest the charges through my credit card company.

WARNING!!. Be very careful when booking 3rd party websites. Like Expedia, Booking.com, etc. Make sure when booking for a specific hotel they have agreements with hotels. Most of the time they do not have agreements and when you make a reservation they state the hotel does not have any rooms to guide you to a hotel that they have an agreement with to make a commission. The worst one is Hotelsone.

OMG…I too was scammed!! Thought I was on the Marriott website and come to find out after booking and wanting to cancel It, it was through HotelsOne. I am now waiting for a refund of 289.00 and they said it could take up to two weeks. So now I have to wait and see if I actually GET MY refund. What a pain in the neck. Rates were extremely cheaper through the hotel itself. They practically doubled the cost. Unbelievable.

thought I was on the Best Western totally ripped me off, no cancellations, took the cash immediately, NEVER again will I deal with this operation.

Your credit card is charged before before you see the final conformation with a non refundable notation . My reservation was over 2 months out. If I can help it they will not get my$

Booked through because they falsely lead you to believe you are on the hotels website. Got to the hotel, they had never gotten any booking from hotelsone, and they had since sold out. Canceled the reservation and realized they refused to refund.
WTF.
These fools are going to get hurt.

did anyone ever receive a refund from these crooks???? they are holding $162. of my money

I have had the absolute worst experience ever!! Hotelsone.com is one of the biggest scam artists ever, I booked one room put in all my cc info hit submit charged my card for 2 rooms and almost 400 dollars in fees. It was cheaper to book directly with the hotel ( what i thought i was doing).. So i had to call in to get the charges reversed, nedless to say made me cancel the reservation instead of admitting there website error. Called in Customer servi ce reops were the rudest ever!! I am still waitng on refund and when… Read more »

Worst experience ever! I too thought I was booking directly with the hotel! I was overcharged and told that it was my fault because I booked the reservation in Euros! I live in Tx and booked in Arizona! I am still waiting to hear back from them! Huge scam!!!!!!!

I as well, good life lesson to pay CLOSE attention to scams like this.

HotelOne is indeed a scam. They quoted me a rate, which I accepted. I gave them my credit card information, and then once that went through, I briefly saw that they were charging 50.00 more for a third person. I had no chance to then cancel the reservation. Long story short: The hotel does not charge for a third person in a two queen bed room…this was verified many times. I called HotelOne to get that charge taken off, and they called…spoke to people, of which they wouldn’t tell me their names, and said they do charge for an extra… Read more »

wow ! I booked a reservation at the Omni royal crescent in new Orleans for a total amount of 328.16 for two nights and checked my card on line after 20 minutes of booking was charged 450.52 .Do not book with hotelsone they are crooks .

DON NOT USE!! I too was led to believe I was on the hotels web page. I needed to cancel my reservation 15 minutes after making it and called the hotel. The hotel informed me that hotelsone had made the reservation and I needed to cancel it with them and she would gladly book me a room at a lower rate. Called hotelsone back and got put on hold while they attempted to call the hotel to get the cancellation fee waived. Informed me the hotel would not waive the fee despite the fact that I was on the phone… Read more »

We got careless, got tricked into booking through this website, and ended up paying about twice the advertised rate. The place was a cheap dump so the loss was not lethal. However, this website appears to be running a scam, the first of its kind we’ve encountered anywhere on the planet., and so we’re depressed that that yet another facet of life has been penetrated by scammers. We join the voices calling for a visit of plagues and suffering to the operaters of hotelsone.

Upon arrival to the hotel booked online ( confirmation number, and email in hand) found that there were no rooms available and that the reservation did not exist at the hotel. Immediately called customer service and the representative admitted the " computer glitch" in the reservation. I booked Batesville, MS and the computer made the reservation for Batesville, IN. College ball game weekend and NO rooms available. Forced to travel 1.5 hours further and out of the way to find a room. I have spoken with 3 different representatives on the phone, receiving 3 different stories and NO REFUND. I… Read more »

Hotelsone bad news! I was not able to cancel second night of a two night stay tried to change reservation two months in advance. I will never use this service again!

I will never book a reservation through HotelsOne again. We were forced to change our hotel reservation and were not allowed to do it. We only wanted to change the day and not cancel. They were going to charge us double. Customer service was terrible. Lessoned learned. This company should be shut down.

I booked a room with them and unfortunately could not make the trip that was planned due to work. I tried to change the to the following weekend and was told that I could not change the date and that I would be charged for both weekends. What a rip off !!!!! I will never use them again and I will always call the hotel direct to make my reservations

Good advice

I also got ripped off. Expedia is the parent company of hotelone.com. They will do nothing to help you. I made a reservation today and spent over an hour trying to cancel it. Howard Johnson’s claims no liability as I booked through hotelone.com. Stay away from this company, their phone # is 1-800-246-8357. They canceled my reservation but charged me a penalty of the amount of the reservation. People need to know just how bad this company is.

I booked a reservation through hotelone.com and then realized it was for wrong date, I cancelled it and then it ends up on my credit card anyway. When I called about the charge, I was told tha the hotel did not get the cancellation and no refund is coming, I do not believe I have been so screwed from a booking company before. No more will I use on unless there is no other way to go. Call the Hotel/motel directy and you will do much better both price wise and customer service.

do not use hotelsone. I thought I was booking with shilo inn. When I asked the person on the phone if this shilo inn, I was told yes. When I got to my hotel I found out it was not.
It cost me $349.00 through hotelsone. Had I been checking in with Shilo, the cost would have only been $177.00.