Interstate Waste Services Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Consumer Ratings Data

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint

Most Recent Complaint About Interstate Waste Services

Waiting on my trash company

We have our trash service through Advanced Waste Company (Interstate Waste Services of PA/Cumberland County Landfil). For 3 weeks, they have not picked up our trash. My husband has called 3 times and has been told, “I don’t know what the problem is. We will pick up as soon as possible.

I have been waiting 3 weeks for them to pick up my trash since the first phone call. Do NOT go with this trash company as they have been the most unprofessional businesses I have ever dealt with.

I now have 7 large bags of trash waiting to be picked up. Our third call was made 9/12 and we are still waiting.

This is the worst business I have ever dealt with. If you are in the Franklin/Cumberland County area, do not use these people. The bill IS paid and up to date.

View Comments View More Interstate Waste Services Complaints

Is Interstate Waste Services a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

Interstate Waste Services Reviews and Complaints

Click To Search For Interstate Waste Services Complaints

User Thoughts About Interstate Waste Services

2 thoughts on “Interstate Waste Services

1. Oh!! really, since longtime I am looking for this kind of post and eventually I seen you are posting soon this posted letters. That's help me a items. delight hold updating more handful data. Thanks

2. Hi! I actually added your blog to my favorites register and gaze ahead to get the equal worth content every time I visit your blog. Thanks a allotment.