Interstate Waste Services Reviews

Corp Website: interstatewaste.com

Interstate Waste Services Ratings

Interstate Waste Services Reports

Most Recent Interstate Waste Services Complaints

Is Interstate Waste Services a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Trash / Recycling Directory ListingAdvanced Disposal Listing

Waiting on my trash company

We have our trash service through Advanced Waste Company (Interstate Waste Services of PA/Cumberland County Landfil). For 3 weeks, they have not picked up our trash. My husband has called 3 times and has been told, “I don’t know what the problem is. We will pick up as soon as possible.

I have been waiting 3 weeks for them to pick up my trash since the first phone call. Do NOT go with this trash company as they have been the most unprofessional businesses I have ever dealt with.

I now have 7 large bags of trash waiting to be picked up. Our third call was made 9/12 and we are still waiting.

This is the worst business I have ever dealt with. If you are in the Franklin/Cumberland County area, do not use these people. The bill IS paid and up to date.

Most Recent Reviews About Interstate Waste Services

Click To Search For Interstate Waste Services Complaints

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Interstate Waste Services

• Oh!! really, since longtime I am looking for this kind of post and eventually I seen you are posting soon this posted letters. That’s help me a items. delight hold updating more handful data. Thanks

• Giringidon

Hi! I actually added your blog to my favorites register and gaze ahead to get the equal worth content every time I visit your blog. Thanks a allotment.