World Logistics Group Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: matthewsawatzky@worldlogisticsgrp.com
Corp Website: worldlogisticsgrp.com

World Logistics Group Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest World Logistics Group Complaint Filed

Is World Logistics Group a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Transportation Services Directory ListingWW Logistics Listing

Stop this fraud

In September of 2012 I received an email regarding a job offer of Transportation Specialist, or Operations Clerk from a company called World Logistics. The job is outlined below. The email initially came from an Arielle Fleshman at email address ArivievillqeeFleshman@hotmail.com. The email requested that I express an interest in the work from home position. I did my due diligence by researching the company on the Internet, and it all looked legitimate, so after I did express an interest, I received an email from a so called Senior Manager by the name of Shawna Boggs at email address shawnaboggs@worldlogisticsgrp.com, which later changed to shawnaboggs@hotmail.com. This person was in contact with me everyday via email or by text message. The phone number that the text messages came from is (646) 392-7337.

I performed this job flawlessly for 3 months at which time I expected to be paid the amount of money outlined in this email. After the 3 month probationary period, I did not receive the pay that I was promised, and I never heard from this person or this company again. Of course at this point, I realized that this company was fraudulent, and it is my hope to report it and the persons responsible and bring them to justice, have it all shut down, and at the very least alert the public so this scam does not happen to anyone else. I am not sure what if anything can be done to make this happen, but at the very least, I wanted to report it.

I have every email, text message, name and address of every package that was sent as well as the tracking information, both incoming and outgoing. This information can be provided to your agency if it is needed. I am also going to notify every person that I sent a package to just to inform them of this companies practices, and that I am reporting the persons and company responsible for facilitating the delivery of the packages that they received. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

10 Most Recent World Logistics Group Complaints