Universal TimeShare SA Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: 888-497-5982
Corp Website: universaltimesharesa.com

Universal TimeShare SA Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Universal TimeShare SA Complaint

Is Universal TimeShare SA a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Timeshares Directory ListingUniversal Timeshare Listing

So called buyer for your timeshare...

In 2012, as with many other victims, they told me they had a buyer for my timeshare on the other line. I had to pay $1,600 one time closing fee and they would be contacting me with the closing information.

I contacted them several times since and they never sold my timeshare. I even tried to get the number of baths corrected on the paperwork. At least three people from their company congratulated me on the sale. I lost my job 3 years prior and I was so happy to get the $16,000.00 promised to get out of debt.

Today, I just got a call from someone in the Dominican Republic asking for closing costs based on a so-called ad from this same company, with the same error. This time no-one is getting my money. I can’t believe that people working there can feel good about themselves working for a company that takes money from hardworking people just looking to get out of their timeshare.

Do not do business with these people.

Universal Timeshare – 14525 SW Millikan Way #17820 OR Beaverton 97005

25 Most Recent Universal TimeShare SA Complaints

Consumer Comments For Universal TimeShare SA

• keep away from timeshares. more info here http://www.cancunsteve.com/cancunblog/200407.html scroll to Hector the OPC and here http://www.cancunsteve.com/cancunblog/index.html scroll to timeshare precautions

• 7-5-13. I just got a call from a hispanic guy, Universal Timeshares, saying he already has money in hand, $16,000, because someone wants to buy my timeshare, which really is for sale. He wanted me to Western Union $900 to the Dominican Republic. I am hurt that he thinks that I am that focking stoopid.

• My mother-in-law got a cold call from these folks the other day. SHe listenend to the guy, and said he could find a buyer. Within two sdays, he claimed he had a buyer and all he would need was her credit card number in order to charges his commission. Luckily she said wait a minute. He has persistently called, indicating that he would send her to collections even though there was no contract.
    He is continuing to try to bully her. We will report to the BBB.

• They seemed legit and I gave them a credit card number for $1800. Within a minute I realized I did a dumb thing and called my credit card company. They said it was to an offshore account. Since the transaction was still pending and not yet posted, Chase cancelled my card immediately and issued me a new account number. My new account lists recent legitimate transactions but not Universal Timeshare SA. Whew!

• I just received a call from them and I told them not to call. The sales person called back immediately and started yelling at me. I called back and asked for the name of his supervisor and he said Daniel McCullem. I’m sure it is a fake name.

The sales associate kept yelling – you don’t even know why I’m calling! When I told him to tell me, he wouldn’t – he just kept yelling the same thing.

• I paid $1800. to Universal Timeshare to sell my timeshare. They called me and the agent said a family stayed in the unit and really loved it and made an offer of $45,000. Agent said the check will arrive no later than June 8, 2012. I emailed the company and make phone calls but no contact. This is a company that scams people. I want my money back or the sale of my property.