Century Theaters Hayward Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Century Theaters Hayward

Century Theaters Hayward Ratings and Reports

Latest Century Theaters Hayward Complaint Filed

Unprofessional Boss

I went to the theater with my 2 year old son. While pulling out my debit card, I asked the cashier if I needed to buy for a ticket for my 2 year old. I was told no. So I bought 1 ticket for myself which was $7.00.

We walked inside, I got some tea and we walked up to the usher, which was actually the manager.

I give her my ticket and she looks at me like I’m amusing her and sarcastically says, “you only have one ticket.” I advise her that I asked the cashier if I had to pay for my 2 year old and was told no. Then she starts arguing with me and citing policy like I work there or something, wasting my time when I’m already a few minutes late for my movie instead of offering a solution… that’s the part that gets me, she preferred to argue with me, instead of just saying what the solution should be.

Finally, I get sick of her arguing with her and just offer to go get him a ticket.

Totally unprofessional. The part that upsets me off the most is how I was treated like I was sneaking in a big two year old and his huge diaper bag.

Instead of dealing with the situation in a professional manager and listen to me say that I asked the cashier ‘do I need to pay for my little one and given the answer no’, and walk to the cashier to correct her and have me pay for the ticket, she instead decides to argue with me.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, during the moving this light starts flashing on the wall on the panel next to the fire alarm. It flashes like 20 times then it stops. This happens twice. The worst part of all was during the middle of the movie, the movie just shuts off.

Never has anything like this happened before turned out they were working on the fire panels and ALL the movies in the theater went out at the same time. After about 10 minutes the movie came back on.

Worst customer service I’ve ever had at any movie theater.

Yelp review:

More Century Theaters Hayward Complaints File a NEW Complaint View Comments

Is Century Theaters Hayward a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Century Theaters Hayward

Click To Search For Century Theaters Hayward Complaints

Consumer Comments For Century Theaters Hayward

• The situation has been resolved. I contacted corporate, they apologized and are sending me free movie tickets.

There response to my complaint is below:

Dear Andrea,

First & foremost, I want to apologize for our staff’s confusion at the box office that you experienced, and more importantly, I apologize for the behavior of our assistant manager at the podium. By way of introduction my name is Guillermo Solis, Senior Assistant Manager for the Century Theatres 12 in Downtown Hayward.

I can imagine your frustration you must have felt when you walked up to our podium only to find out you were misinformed about our Child ticket pricing. I am even more disappointed with how our management personnel handled the situation. Indeed, our Child ticket age is from one to eleven years old. Again, I apologize for the rude behavior on our part. In both instances it was a training issue and unacceptable. This letter will be used as a training tool in our next manager’s meeting. Both the cashier and assistant manager have been addressed. You spend a great deal of time planning out your day to attend our theater, yet we failed to meet your expectations and deliver a seamless experience. We can absolutely do better.

I appreciate you reaching out to us as this will help us improve. For your time, I would like to send you two guest passes for you and your child. The passes will be mailed tonight.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. I am confident your next visit to a Cinemark theater will be more enjoyable.

Guillermo Solis