Jim Bakker Show Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Jim Bakker - Host
Corp Website: jimbakkershow.com

Jim Bakker Show Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Jim Bakker Show Complaint

Is Jim Bakker Show a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: TV Shows / Networks Directory ListingThe Jim Bakker Show Listing

Waited 47 days for Product; Still not shipped!

I ordered 2 black bean burger buckets, May 1st. 48 days later still not shipped. Cancelled order yesterday and call back today. Will be 30 days for the refund.

Not holding my breath, but yesterday filed a complaint with credit card company and started proceedings for the bank to get money back.

ADVICE. Don’t waist your time and money with Jim Bakker, He was and still is a crook.

Morningside Church (Jim Bakker Show) – PO Box 7330 Branson MO 65615 | 417-779-9000

Consumer Comments For Jim Bakker Show

• Having worked for Jim Bakker, not his real name by the way, I was a first hand recipient of his greed, and avarice. He needs to be honest, and let you know where all the $$$ for that horrible food is going. While we did without, his wife was buying expensive handbags and clothing. Shame on you Jim, and stop whining about how much help you need to build that complex. Enough already!

• 2 Peter 2:3 ” And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.”

• This is Claire, It was on jims word not Kim’s word. Phone changed the name grrrrr.

• I ordered a bucket of food, it took almost 2/12 mo. to get the bucket. I looked at the date and it was a year old. I called the warehouse and the girl on the phone said, “well it’s good for 25 years. I said that’s not the point, I didn’t pay for 24 years, I paid for 25 years good faith on Kim’s word. She said I’m sorry there’s nothing I can do. She said you can send it back and reorder but it will cost u for all the shipping. I hung up the phone, never ordered again.

• Just don’t buy Jim Jones, I mean Bakker’s, grape Kool-Aid. It’s not made in the USA.

• I read all these comments defending JimBakkerShow product delivery and I can’t help but point out the show collects your payment immediately. They have no problem having sufficient staff and resources to process your credt cards at once even knowing they do not have the product on hand to ship. Someone on here commented that we shouldn’t speak out about this if we haven’t seen a financial statement which no matter how you request such statement you will never see one. TheJimBakkerShow or their church does not provide any financial information to the public or to any ministry financial monitoring organizations.
    News presented on their show is actually inaccurate i.e.” stock market crashes 552 points in one day” What they dont tell you is when and how much the market goes back up. Any decade by decade study of the market gives a much more accurate picture of it’s performance. No one should ever consider any one day loss a real crash. Another thing is pointing out disasters and conflicts as judgement on this country because of our national sins specifically a******n and gay marriage. Why isn’t God’s judgement being poured out on other countries? Israel has had legal abortions since the 70s and have recognized gay marriage legal rights far longer than this country. There is a yearly gay pride parade in Jerusalem annually.
    The “prophets” presented on his show are not prophets by any biblical standard of true prophets. All of them appear to promote sales of their books. Their prophecies lack clear and exact facts and are usually so general as to be laughable. Trips to heaven, portals for angels and fantastic conversations with God even to the point of claiming to correct God himself are dangerous heresies to participate in.
    Scripture is taken out of context and even sometimes actually misquoted by leaving a key word out here and there i.e. the third epistle of John, one of Jim’s verses to test if he accepts a version of the bible as accurate.
    I could write a book on inaccurate dividing of the Word on this show but those who follow the man cannot see it and see no deception, immorality or l**t in this man.
    Sadly this ministry is just a new version of the old one with the same theme, money, money and more money. And this money is needed to pay the salaries of all of Jim’s relatives and pay for clothing, vacations and anything one can call an expense.
    Buy from him when he scares you, if you must, but you will be far more blessed to turn him off and spend that time with the Lord.

• The problems facing Jim Bakker’s food program are a complete a breakdown of organizational competency and cohesiveness. We placed 2 separate orders online. First was on 8/21/15 and the second on 8/27/15. We were told to expect 2-3 weeks lead time. Well it’s October 15 and no Augason food products. Bakker show representative Nadja informed me that they had a data glitch in their ordering system for the order we placed on 8/27 and it wasn’t corrected until 9/26, which that correction was prompted by our phone inquiry regarding the status of both orders!
    Representative Nadja admitted their error, to research the order, and agreed with me that the right thing to do was to expedite the second order since it was their mistake. She said that she would call me back with her results. However, I never received that phone call.
    …And low and behold we still haven’t received the first order either!
    I understand why people are angry with this program but I disagree with the vicious nature of some of the postings towards Mr. Bakker.
    However, there’s an expectation of the highest integrity when doing business transactions with customers’ monies and Mr. Bakker’s program has fallen short. Employee and/or volunteer errors, incompetence, and management’s lack of ability to resolve those matters are facing this branch of Jim’s organization. As a business owner I can understand employee shortcomings but those still have to be resolved with the customer base regardless of the circumstances.
    I called the main church number to express concerns, the operator was very helpful. Unfortunately I still have yet to talk to anyone there with real authority and oversight to date.

Ministries are to be held to higher standards to avoid the negative publicity that the Lord God Almighty endures because of human ridiculousness. Get it together Jim’s people… for heaven’s sake!

By the way my wife is now handling the matter. She has more tolerance than I do…God bless her!

ORDERING TIPS: I now realize that online orders might be the largest part of the order fulfillment problems. Call your order in to see if you get better results. Our relatives have placed orders after we did and have received their food already.

• I watched part of the Jim Bakker Show today and they had a writer on there that has professed he has been in contact with a few “Prophets”, he says they are simular as the ones in biblical times but more up to date with what is happening in our world today. They guy sounded very legitimate as I listened to him, I mean..what does he have to gain by warning people about the up and coming tribulations that are going to start happening around the world?? Nothing, not a dime..oh excep for the book he has written about it. He was right to say that people out there dont believe him when he talks about how money will depreciante wont be worth nadda, homes will go into forclosure, it is going to be very very BAD if you are not a child of God!

• Due to high demand for products…delays will happen. My egg bucket did not get here until this week(October 2 – ordered in July) Where are your patience people?
    Where is your “Chrisitan Spirit”?

• Did God tell them they should charge double what you can get this stuff for on other food storage sites?

• I enjoy the show and all the products I order. I am satisfied even though sometimes I have to wait a bit for my order. People ought not to spread hate as God should judge, only. Spread some sunshine, people! I love jimand Lori Bakker!

• Dear Friend why are you storing up food?

I live in Sweden. My charismatic-TV preacher watching- friends are all very smart. But not in religious matters and sound christian reasoning. They are only smart when they buy a car or a house etc. Then they compare information carefully. They don´t believe one source. They compare information critically. But their brain is not used 100% when they listen to charismatic preachers. No sound analysis, no logic, they just flow in their senusal realm. The whole Bible is reasoning and presenting facts.
    I think it´s a sin not to analyze and compare information. Why did God create man with this organ? Please take in some other information and compare if Jim Bakker and the Knight of Malta – Mr Rich Joyner are right about end of the world now. Personally I believe in all biblical prophesies. I am not in any way a mocker of the Holy Scripture.

Why not invest 16 minutes and please listen to some historic evidenceses that will show you that the Blood-moon theory does not correlate with reality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFQ6erynbmA

Your friend David

• This just proves that no matter what people will find something to complain about? I have ordered several things from brother Bakker and had 0 problems with anything I ordered and 0 problems getting what I ordered. Now I will say no one is perfect and no matter how good a system you set up you must always factor in the human equation and that is where things can get bumpy. Remember no one or no system is totally perfect.

• Really. I ordered to books , Septuagint and Apocrypha over 40 days ago was told 3 to 5 days then was told on backorder wait a week then was told wait another week and Today this morning I was told should be there within 2 weeks that’s bad business on their part when a customer pays for something they have a right to know when they’re going to receive what they pay for I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and if I don’t get my books I’m going to file electronic fraud charges it’s not everybody looks for anything to complain about it’s obvious there’s an issue with this man and his company

• You will get your books! I have ordered more times than I can count and have never been cheated. Sometimes the warehouse is behind, sometimes you get things immediately. Sometimes it is the publishing company or the food company, but Jim ALWAYS makes it right! One of the fruits of the Spirit is patience. Another is self control. Have you never been late? Behind on something? Ever made a mistake? This isn’t life threatening, so get over your narcissi self.

• truly amazing . I came across this site by accident not as a busy body, But I’d like to take a moment and point out a few things that I cant help but notice. first off to you who are lucky enough to even have the God given money to prepare in what ever way you choose. God has truly blessed you to be able to that. I am a single mother I live in a bad neighborhood with my son. unemployed with bills. I went to a food bank after church sunday for to frozen pizzas and some raisin bread. I have canned goods too.. how about you? what did you eat for dinner. I don’t get enough money from unemployment to have the luxury of buying any of these things. and I know as sure as I’m sitting here The bad guys holiday will mean my end. Regardless of what you think, you have been blessed obviously. Sometimes I just cry and pray to God that he would go ahead and just take us. to spare me from what my neighbors will do to us. it breaks my heart to know that I just a sitting duck with no way out…I never thought I would end up in this position and now time is quickly running out..my 2 dogs are my only defense but we will fight together.. you in the meantime be thankful and love one another pray for people like me, we are scared… and be thankful. That God has been so good to you that you are able to have what you have God Bless you. I’ll see you on the other side.

• If you believe the Bible, it says that we are to take care of today, not worry about tomorrow. If you are making it today, you are doing great. People have been predicting the end of the world since Paul’s time. He thought Jesus would return in his life-time. Live for today, take care of your son and teach him to be joyful, not fearful. These people are total wackadoodles, don’t let them steal your joy.

• Julia, you are not alone. You have God. When things seem to be completely hopeless God comes to the rescue. He helped me when I thought all was done and over with except my funeral. Instead of a funeral I received supernatural protection and a new start. I will ask the Lord to rescue you, but in my experience the rescue came when I hit rock bottom and felt there was absolutely no hope. I believe it happened that way so that when the rescue came I would have absolutely no doubt that it was God – not by chance or by luck or through the work of another person. That is how I knew it was Him because no power or persons on Earth could have done anything to set my deliverance in motion. Yes, I was stressed and fearful as God was in process of reversing my situation, and it took more than a day or two. But it was still obvious from the very beginning of that process was ALL GOD and nothing or no one else. Just no doubt! It couldn’t possibly have been anything else! That is just how bad my situation was. It sure made me a believer and I know for sure that God will rescue you! He does it according to His timing, though, and it may look like you are doomed, but that is how you will know that it was definitely God. I will think and pray for you often.

• Julia, As the Lord spoke to Joshua, so He says to you, “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” As I had the responsibility to raise 2 children without the financial or emotional support of their father or anyone other than my mother and siblings, I know what it is like to feel fear and stress. I can honestly say, not once did I or my children go without. Not once! In fact, I could tell you story-after-story of God sending help (sometimes at the 11th hour) and God rescuing me and my children from harm. His love never turned away for one second, even when I was unlovely. Trust Him. Do not fear. God will never leave you, nor will He forsake you.

• You know Julie, those same thoughts came to my mind to as I watched jim bakkers show, and they were showing the buckets of oatmeat, milk, chockolate milk, beans, rice…you name it they had i there in a big bucket . What just about knocked me out of my chair was when Jims wife said aloud the price of all this food….$2000.00!!!! my jaw fell open! How in the world are people going to afford this? I know there are very wealthy people who can afford that amount of money to buy that food, but I’ll tell you what…there are alot more people that live paycheck to paycheck , so how will this work for them JIM?? For some people one of the paychecks they get is equal to a bucket of food.

• I am a firm believer that we are taken up in heaven before the tribulation. God didn’t start the flood in the day of Noah and then tell Noah to start building the Ark!

When God destroyed Sodom He Didn’t Begin destroying it and then hope Lot would get out in time.

God has protected his believers and he will take up his bride/ believers in Jesus Prior To The Tribulation. Those who do NOT believe will then realize who God and Jesus are. They will run to churches only to find them empty! These who chose not to believe, they will suffer, they will have to fight off taking the the beast. Not the ones who chose to believe ahead of the tribulation. Trust that God will not forget you and your family. We live according to the will of God…. His will is that we believe in his son Jesus. We ask for forgiveness and we repent!
        Trust God… He will take you into heaven. He will not let you starve.
        I once thought we had to go through the tribulation, I couldn’t sleep , I told God I was not strong enough to be beheaded in the end.
        He sent me to watch John Hagee and Charles Stanley for the truth. I now have peace knowing we will be taken up to heaven, prior to the tribulation. What would be the point of God taking us up to heaven, only to send us right back for the second coming of Christ? We will get a new body when God takes us to heaven. We won’t come back until we come as warriors, immortal of body… to destroy satan and his followers

• I am a firm believer that we are taken up in heaven before the tribulation. God didn’t start the flood in the day of Noah and them tell Noah to start building the Ark!

God has protected his believers and he will take up his bride/ believers in Jesus Prior To The Tribulation. Those who do NOT believe will then realize who God and Jesus are. The will run to churches only to find them empty! These who chose not to believe, they will suffer, they will have to fight taking the mark of the beast. Not the ones who chose to believe ahead of the tribulation. Trust that God will not forget you and your family. We live according to the will of God…. His will is that we believe in his son Jesus. We ask for forgiveness and we repent!
      Trust God… He will take you into heaven. He will not let you starve.
      I thought we had to go through the tribulation, I couldn’t sleep , I told God I was not strong enough to be beheaded in the end.
      He sent me to watch John Hagee and Charlies Stanley for the truth. I now have peace knowing we will be taken up to heaven, prior to the tribulation. What would be the point of God taking us up to heaven only to send us right back for the second coming of Christ? We will get a new body when God takes us to heaven. We won’t come back until we come as warriors, immortal of body to destroy satan and his followers

• My dear child, you have been misled by man. Jesus says four times in John 6:39-40, 44 and 54, He will raise us up on the “last day,” at the last trump (1 Corinthians 15:51-52). Please prepare for spiritual battle. Put on the full armor of God and hide in the shadow of His wings. (Psalm 91) We must be prepared to carry our cross, to the death if necessary, or we are not worthy of Him. Only the Church of Philadelphia is promised to be kept from the hour of temptation (trial, trouble, tribulation). This flying away nonsense is a deception of the anti-christ. Read the word for yourself. Trust in the Lord, not man.
        With much love in Christ.

When God destroyed Sodom, He Didn’t Begin destroying it and then hope Lot would get out in time.

God has protected his believers and he will take up his bride/ believers in Jesus, Prior To The Tribulation. Those who do NOT believe will then realize who God and Jesus are. They will run to churches only to find them empty! These who chose not to believe, they will suffer, they will have to fight off taking the mark of the beast. Not the ones who chose to believe ahead of the tribulation. Trust that God will not forget you and your family. We live according to the will of God…. His will is that we believe in his son Jesus. We ask for forgiveness and we repent!
      Trust God… He will take you into heaven. He will not let you starve.
      He sent me to watch John Hagee and Charles Stanley for the truth. I now have peace knowing we will be taken up to heaven, prior to the tribulation. What would be the point of God taking us up to heaven, only to send us right back for the second coming of Christ? We will get a new body when God takes us to heaven. We won’t come back until we come as warriors, immortal of body to destroy satan and his followers

• Julia, do not fear! In perfect love there is no fear. Our Lord and savior will provide. Yes, we will be here during the dark tribulation, but remember the Lord can multiply what little we have. Do not trust in man who deceives, trust only in the Lord. Stay in His word. Put on the full armor of God! Christ in you IS the hope of glory!
      Do you remember Jesus multiplying the loaves and the fish and feeding the thousands? Do you remember the widow and her son fearful of dying of lack, yet asked to feed a stranger? There was plenty. Praise the Lord! Be grateful and thankful for what you have. You have everything you need.
      What these preppers fail to realize once all this insanity kicks in, the government will come and confiscate their bounty and they will be left with nothing, just like the rest of us who barely survive.
      We have one Lord, Jesus Christ. He will not leave us, nor forsake us, even if we go to the gallows as a testament to Him, we will live and reign with Him forever.

Comforting hugs to you dear sister and much love in Christ.

• Good Night Nurse! Some people on here post mostly nonsense about
    Jim Bakker! Listen up, no one has your arm behind your back to
    purchase the 20 years shelf life food. If you cannot speak nice of
    this man, then keep your mouth shut, as you will answer for demeaning
    one of Father God’s children. Jim makes very little from the sale
    of this food. He has built most everything at MorningSide from
    donations! Thats the way the cookie crumbles. His guest are some
    of the most interesting people that Father God is using in these
    times. Rabbi Jonathan Csnn, Joel Richardson, Carl Gallup, and
    many more. If you study prophecy you would know we are living
    in the End of Days, not the end of the world. Some of you think
    you are going to fly away before anything happens, HOW ARROGANT
    OF YOU! As sure as you have a nose on your face you will be a
    witness to some real horrible stuff that will soon unfold before
    your eyes. Get a grip, hold on tight, and get prepared, make
    sure your oil lamps are full!

• OMG! Just because they are on his show does not mean they share the same views. Charles Stanley haf a show on the TBN network……trust me…..he does not share the same views as the network does but by being on at least someone who watches would get some truth. RIGHT! He is selling stuff no one could survive on and he knows it…….obviously!

• I have purchased this food and it is very nutritional, so I’m not in agreement with your
        comment.. The guest that Jim has on his program are very much in agreement with him.
        Some of the best Bible Prophecy people are coming to be on Jim’s program. let’s see,
        this was posted 24days back, have you noticed the increase in world activity since then?
        it’s all lining up to fulfill Bible Prophecy. Russia is on the move and we have a Guy in the
        WH who hides under his blankie. As for Jim, he is the watchman on the wall, one of many.

• When you buy STUFF from Bakker….he charges HUGE shipping cost.
    I ordered the 3 PH pitchers…. he charged $50.00 for shipping…. I got the mess and took it to my UPS store to check what it should have cost. They did their thing and I found out it should have shipped for less than $19.00 when they take you ORDER they ask do you wish to make a DONATION…. I SAY NO I have already donated way more than I ever would have.
    I wonder if Mr. Palmar from Seychelle knows how Bakker is gouging people on sales of his product.
    I found a place to BUY all of the goods Bakker sells and FREE SHIPPING…Honest Nutrition on line stores.com just put it all together. Janet and Ted there is awesome. I get my dried can or jars of ANYTHING for half the price of Bakker…..same way with Silver Sol…. WOW it is all so much cheaper than Bakker. Not to mention you are NOT gouged on anything. And FREE SHIPPING…hello !! All run by Frank Davis food…. the Complete is half the price of Bakker… I love that stuff!!
    IF you look you can get ALL he sells at FAIR PRICES and shipping at normal fees. Use you computer to sear for the THINGS you need not that are at Bakker…. Sadly the PH is still his…. I hope Mr. Palmer will release it…soon. You can find already the Rad pitchers on other filter sites and on Amazon… CHEAPER. But thus far no PH….I am hoping !
    Bakkers Bible is so wrong and those who sits in the place and agrees with his IDIOTIOC words according to what ever BIBE he thinks will say what he wants to say. I guess the LORD forgave him….but it did not change to the fruits he sends forth…. He seems to think he is the only one who HEARS FROM GOD…. but does he???
    Bakker tells all who will hear FEAR FEAR BUY BUY….but you notice he wants to BUY LAND build houses and SEE SELL SELL…. but the end is near. WELL it is near…but food in a bucket…you think GOD can’t touch that stuff?? Come one it is GOD dishing out the Tribulation!!!!! BUT we will NOT be here for ANY PART of the Tribulation…sorry Bakker. The WORD of GOD says….the KJV speaks truth…try it like some of your guest use!! What a thought huh….
    One more little thing…. where did the BUCKS come for that BIG BARN??? why is there no babies YET?? it is the 2015 not 1970’s
    And where are those farmers he brought in…you saw them and NOW
    you don’t??? I can’t even find their names now.
    I am just so happy I found STUFF I want from many other places…. you look and you will FIND… all I can say is AMEN!!
    I am sure I am now OF THE DEVIL NOW….since I have bad mouthed NOT EVEN Bakker… ooooooooo I fear NOT !! God is in Control!! Praise GOD HE is coming…..

• Thanx for sharing. We live in Canada, so if you think your shipping is bad, try here!! However, I also consider that when I purchase from JB, part of that is to support the ministry! Everything I have purchased has been of top quality and I have actually found places that charge even more. So many ministries sell books etc, so I hold no hard feelings that he is selling food stuffs. That is what God has placed on his heart and I sure don’t want resentment or criticism in my heart, should that trump call me to come up hither!!

• Wow, I was flipping channels tonight and came across this info-commercial. I will confess, at first I didn’t think it was the same guy as I thought it was just some huckster trading off the same name. But, it turns out, Jim Bakker is not only still alive, but he is back in business, as hard as that is to believe. If he was a true Christian (i.e. someone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ) when he got out of prison, he would have lived the life of a monk, foregoing possessions and taking up the cross, which would have demonstrated that he was, in fact, repentant. Instead, he is back at it, demonstrating that he is, and has always been, about the money. According to the bible, Jesus said it is easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Rich Christians will argue that this simple message does not mean what it says, but it couldn’t be any simpler.

• Until you’ve seen his financial statement you should keep it to yourself. And who are you to judge who a true Christian is? At least he is sharing the gospel with the world and attempting to help people prepare for Gods judgement. What are you doing for the. Lord?

• They need to stop calling this a ministry show and start calling it the Jim Bakker end of days shopping network. It is 99% selling.

• I would advise folks to order samples of any long term freeze dried foods before buying a years worth. I have nothing against Jim Bakker but I ordered a sample pack from the company that makes the food he sells and I threw it away. Was very disappointed, but I was very pleased with another brand I tried and plan on trying 1 or 2 other brands before buying large amount. Jim’s is probably the cheapest you will find but since I ended up throwing the stuff away, what bargain is that? Some people may like it but I was not one. If you are thinking of purchasing a large amount it would be worth it to get several samples from various companies to see which you like. Also, notice contents, quite a bit of the so called servings are drink mixes and the actual number of meals seem to be less than what you might be led to believe, and this is true of other companies as well. Read the content info to compare apples to apples. Just a thought.

• Can you tell me what kid of food you ordered that you threw away?

• There is ALWAYS going to be haters!!! Ugly, rude, SPOILED SELFISH BRATS IN THIS WORLD!!! If you read the haters comments on this site….don’t believe it!!! You and I know full well that all of these ugly comments are coming from people THAT HAVE UGLY HEARTS! Ignore them, the food is GOOD AND IF it takes a while to get to you, then be patient!!! My goodness this world has really gone down the drain! They are constantly telling you on the TV show that the orders get backed up. They do the best they can…if you have issues, then call and speak to them, but please be patient!!! Nothing happens overnight! I returned some of the food and got my money back real fast!!! I had to return it because I have allergies to many things, and it was not their fault. I also re-orderd other things and it was perfect! There is ALWAYS rotten apples in the bunch so read the haters comments if you will, but please go onto their website, read the amounts and ingredients like a responsible person should!!! It just kills me that people are so nasty, spoiled and selfish and ugly in this world. Get a grip!!! Your not going to find any better than this food….all the others have chemicals and preservatives in the food and guess what else???? GMO!!!!!! ???? Be careful for what you wish for too. Check it out and be grateful what is still available and that you can STILL GET IT!!!!!

• You are as dumb as a post.

• HAVE YOU actually fiqured out how many calories per serving. Do you honestly think you can live on approximately 400 calories a day for 3 servings…..ha…..GOOD LUCK ON THAT! JUST HOW LONG DO YOU THINK YOU WILL SURVIVE ON THAT?

• Please stop judging and spreading hate. If you aren’t happy with the show, don’t watch. If you don’t like the food, don’t order. Make yourself a garden and can food, just stop your bitterness, resentment, and hate

• Sort of thing? What is that supposed to mean? The woman made up her own mind because it is her decision. Too bad that the selfish daughter doesn’t like her mother’s personal decision. The products from Bakers ministry are all high quality. Everyone in America should be doing something to become self-reliant.The mother is a wise and sharp lady.

• You mean the food produced by Mormons and bought by Jim Bakkers company to resell? You mean the same company who the FDA Investigated and warned? http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2012/ucm335977.htm Sorry, that certainly does not sound like “good quality” to me. And Jim Bakker, the man who tries to make it look like he’s sending personal thank you cards for donations but none of the signatures match? They could have at least made the effort to attempt to make the signatures look alike. He is a fraud, a manipulating thief, and a liar, nothing has changed.

And by “sort of thing” I mean just like the jim Bakkers and Peter Popoffs in the world.

• Sort of thing refers to the Bakkers and Popoffs in the world.

Not what I call high quality. Also less expensive if purchased from the actual company. Self reliant would be growing your own food, not buying it from someone else.

And selfish? Seems to me it’s the mother that is being selfish. The daughter is showing concern for someone she loves, last I checked, that’s far from selfish.

Jim Bakker sent four thank you cards to my father allegedly written and signed by him. Problem is, all four had completely different signatures. He could at least have the decency to not lie and sign and write his own stinking thank you cards. He is a manipulative liar, thief, and fraud and has not changed at all.

• Jim Bakker the “DEVIL” is on the loose again!!!! WOW Still conning people out of their money. Yea right we all need this food he is trying so hard for us to buy it because of what’s ahead. JIM BAKKER is a LIAR!!! ! No shame at all in his game. out of prison back into making money the old fashion way thru LIES!!! The people who bought things from him will go in the ditch an rot in HELL!! You all are so blinded to believe in JIM “LIAR” Bakker.. FOOLS!!!

• You have so much hate in your heart. Not sure what happened to you but find someone in need and go help them with their struggle. Maybe an older person trying to keep up their yard or repair something for someone. Look around and try to ease someone else’s burden. Look for God and ask Him to show you why you are looking so hard at someone else’s faults. Jim Bakker went to prison for his shortcomings. The apostles were imprisoned, beaten, and killed for trying to show people in their time a better way. I am not comparing Bakker with the apostles. Just saying. Only one person was perfect and He loves you too.

• If you haven’t been to Morningside I feel you should not be stating your hate. Maybe you need to prepare in several ways. We’ve been there several times and it is quite a spiritual place where the presence of the Lord abides. Go see for yourself.

• You you need to read what the Word says about people who call others “fools”. I feel sorry for you because I used to be full of anger and hat

• I too remember when Jim Bakker and Tammy Faye Bakker with all that terrible makeup she always wore, when she cried it go all black down her face. Yes, I believed them and sent money all the time I watched. So it is very difficult to gain trust in him . I have yet to hear him offer to donate some of that food to low income families out there. Give give give Jim Bakker, no more taking of monies, donations, give aways would be better!

• Why didn’t Jim put his ministry in Jesup, Georgia where he got out of prison. With all his goings on, he could have helped their local economy and been close to his cell mates!

• I was under the impression that love and forgiveness were part of the Christian life. Jim Bakker isn’t a perfect man, but I think he is in far better shape than you are Bob.

• The ministry is honest and doing a very important work….however, they do get so many orders that sometimes the turn around time is longer than expected.. They do stand behind their products and will work with anyone having issues…they have a customer service number now that is very prompt to handle incoming calls. Over several years I have found them to be totally trustworthy but since they desire to serve as many folks as possible and get their message out sometimes there are delays in shipment however it’s not with an intention to defraud…JIm wants all people to be prepared because our nation is in for a very difficult time and being prepared will help ease the pain…Listen to Jonathan Cahn on YouTube if you are uninformed…blessings and peace! m.s.

• Uninformed is thinking he is doing anything beneficial for anyone other than himself. He preys on people’s fears and insecurities to motivate them to send him thousands of dollars. My father died because of Jim Bakker. He didn’t go to the doctor because he said he didn’t have any money. He didn’t have any money because he was sending Bakker thousands of dollars because Jim Bakker manipulated my father into believing that sending him money would somehow heal and save him. If anyone is uninformed, it is you my dear

• My heart feels for you. My mom is under his control right now. Spent all her money on food storage. Now she is wanting to sell her house and move near him. I’m desperate to find ways to get her out of that fear. I wish Jim Bakker wasn’t on TV.

• I worked in real estate in the area where Jim Bakker has his studio. I still live in the area. Love it here but somewhat isolated. I had several older single women call me and asked to find a place in his development. I did not discourage them but advised them to rent in the area before up and leaving family and friends behind. I have a heart for seniors and would always treat them like I would my own mother. Older women that live alone might think living at a development like his would offer security. Would like to talk with you, if you like.

• Looks like my first reply was deleted. I’ll try again. I live about 5 miles from JB’s place. It sets kind of in the boonies, about 30 miles from Branson. For some reason senior ladies really like him and I’ve encountered a few that were ready to sell everything and move here to be close to Jim. As far as the housing development goes, it appears like he or his backers bit off more than they can chew. Some parts look really shabby with trash left over from building projects setting for years. The whole place looks like something that just didn’t quite get off the ground. The impression I get is he is struggling to keep the place running. If your mother is serious about moving here try to get her to come for a visit and perhaps rent an apartment or condo for a few months before making that decision. Personally, I think the whole place looks kind of pitiful, but he has improved the road to the studio for the tourists. You can pull it up on Google Earth, just put in Grace Chapel Rd, Blue Eye, Mo. You’ll see it’s in the middle of nowhere. Branson has lots of shopping and music shows if she likes that kind of thing.

• Jim Baker is a fraud. Have her just see how many complaints he has against him on the food he’s selling and what people are saying. Not just a few people… a whole lot of people. If one or two…welll…? But hundreds of people. Check it out…I would not buy anything from his ministry…..plus if you know God’s word at all…..HE IS WAY OUT THERE…..TRULY.

• Don’t understand anyone not getting product quickly, or not being helped with any problems. I’ve ordered much from this ministry, received everything timely, have always been treated well, had all questions answered,…they’ve been great to work with. Cheap shot to say Jims still a crook. Forgiven and speaking what most wont, he needs our prayer and support, not our criticism. Nothing in life is perfect and full-proof, Amazon and Ebay can have glitches.

Tribulation IS here, things ARE changing, Jesus IS coming…absolutely believe it’s time to prepare, pray, and be ready.

• I agree. Jim Baker is not the same man as before prison. He is a blessing and is an inspiration that all sinners can change.

• People, please, please contact the attorney general of Missouri. Jimmy needs to be back in prison where he belongs. My loss? $115 for CD’s.and books.

Attorney General of Missouri, Consumer Protection Division, 815 Olive St. Set #200, St. Louis, Missouri, 63101. Fill out the online form.

Does the IRS know he selling under the words “Love Gifts”?

• Why is it everyone else got their products but you claim you haven’t? I don’t believe you for a second.

• Upon researching this twit I found he does not pay his vendors and they refuse to ship to jumbo the dumbo. Why do you think he lives so lavishly? From money not returned from cancelled orders, which he couldn’t fill anyway since vendors wrote him off, then from the ‘love donations’. Get it now folks? The attorney general needs to know this and that he continues his criminal activity.

• May I ask what kind of research you did regarding his vendors? Can you site your sources? I’d like more information before I decide if I want to move forward.

• Where is your proof?

• It seems strange to me that the vendors are on his show DAILY so they must have a good working relationship! Is there nothing people won’t say and do to persecute people! Why is it that he or anyone is expected to work, preach, and provide a service for FREE!!! He has the right to receive money for his work. Just because it is a ministry doesn’t mean he isn’t allowed to be paid. If you read the bible it says in the last days this is how it will be. Keep preaching and keep prepping Jim Bakker. I sure hope the people trashing these folks are perfect and never make a mistake or need forgiveness:( Glad my bible says that is why Jesus died for me!!! LORD HELP THESE FOLKS!!!

• I’am just shocked people actually believe the world is coming to an end & buying all this stuff that they really don’t need. Read your Bibles people, all Jim is doing is making another Heritage USA with your money.

• I don’t like Bakker but ordered a CD that was from Rabbi Cahn on June 7, 2015. Today, 7/30/2015, still didn’t get it. I cancelled order today and have a form ready to fill out for my credit card. Will, you don’t read your Bible. Make a study on prophecy and you will find you will need an emergency supply. We are still under an EMP alert, natural disasters, etc. You will need a supply for a couple of weeks at least.

• in my profession I can see that gail has her head is up your rear end

not really hate for Jim Bakker as much as intolerance for a convicted felon who continues to use gullible people to swindle them.
    he did it originally using God’s name and he continues to make his superb income and lifestyle by bilking people in God’s name.
    If Jim Bakker is the answer to avoiding doom then perhaps I should turn to the devil like you have……but I sincerely doubt it

• Sounds like a lot of hate being spewed. I love the guests he has on the show, I have learned a lot. I too feel there is something coming but it was after I had this feeling that I started watching the Jim Bakker show ,not before. To each their own. If you prepare then you are ready if something does occur but I would recommend you read what other ministers are saying and writing; then make up your own mind, regardless of the negativity towards Pastor Jim. I have my pantry stocked, but it is only because of this uneasy feeling I am having that something is about to happen. God is only going to be patient for so long and then his wrath will come, that is what the Bible says, not Jim.

• I don’t think it’s hate! I think The Jim Bakker show hosts and staff needs to be thrown in jail. What do you need to prepare for? I myself as a Christian believer became ready when I accepted Christ into my heart. God never told christians to stock up on food. He said “look up”. Jim Bakker Show is nothing more than a infomercial for money, or greed! I’m sure you know what the Lord said about greed. There is going to be a lot of so called christian evangelist, pastors, and many others going to hell.

• Amen. What are these people with food storage going to do? Let others around them starve as they feed on their storage in their homes? You think Jesus would do that?

• What’s wrong with being prepared? You don’t have to buy anything from Jim Bakker, buy elsewhere. Remember the story of “The Ten Virgins”? How many times did Jesus say,”I’m telling you this so you’ll know when the time is near” or “be alert”. It’s not only Bakker reporting economic disaster, top worldly economists are sending out warnings too. Look around you, we’re falling apart morally and we’ve gone from being the world’s greatest lender to the world’s greatest borrower. We’re in trouble and we have stuck our finger in God’s eye to many times. Why would any Christian think the, “time for judgement is not near.” We depart from Him more and more every day. He’s blessed us more than any other and we reply with, “depart, we don’t want you here.” Do your research, be alert and wake up to the Times.

• And what are you going to do? Steal or rob from others in lieu of accepting responsibility to prepare yourself for biblical probability?

• You don’t know your Scriptures. Joseph was a prepper as was Noah. The Scriptures say a fool is someone who sees trouble and doesn’t prepare. Scriptures teach us to look to the ant. The ant gathers food while it is still summer. There is plenty of support for becoming self-reliant.

• Well said Gail. When hurricane Sandy hit Long Island, no one was prepared. People needed food and water, toiletries. I was prepared myself because Scripture tells us to be prepared.

• I ordered two Black Bean Burger Buckets, 47 days ago still haven’t got it. Called today and it has not even shipped. I will be trying to get refund. I will not be ordering from them again. $240 shipping included probably down drain.

• In the old days people survived on 500 calories per day and worked hard. Sometimes people went without meals.
    It is recommended 1200 calories a day. It all depends on your activity, weight, and height. To complain about the calories in survival food is petty. It is backup food for when you need it.
    I’ve seen the same kind of dried food sold at Walmart and yet where are all the complaints about calories sold by them.
    Counting calories is for fools. I bet the complainer spent more calories trying to figure if he or she was cheated than what was in a meal.
    When the big one happens (Global disaster), you better hide your low calorie food. There will always be someone having no calories ready to take your food away from you survival food hoarders.

• Radiation from Japan has spread across the western states. Cows eating the grass in California produced radiated milk and naturally it can’t be sold. I live in Michigan and Meijer buys fruit from Western states I don’t buy any of them anymore. Jim Baker is warning folks to prepare buy or don’t buy from him BUT do stock up on some extra food and survival supplies. This fall the USA is going to fall and you will want to be Prepared!

• Matthew 6:25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?”

Question: When bad times come are you going to hoard all that food for yourself or are you going to share with everyone who it’s struggling?
      What would Jesus want you to do?
      Check your heart intentions.

• This Bakker guy is a complete idiot. He speaks nothing but nonsense and drivel. “God” spoke to him………….right, and I have some beautiful oceanfront property is North Dakota to sell anyone who believes him. He was selling iodine tablets after the tsunami in Japan citing that the effects of the nuclear plant disaster would soon plague the western U.S.. When did that come to fruition again Jimmy?? What a load of crap. Now he makes up some completely ridiculous and absurd story about the end of times and wants you to buy his so called “food.” Seems this guy, and his followers (aka blind sheep), will never, ever learn. He is selling fear. People just want to believe so badly, that they fool themselves into thinking what he says is true. How incredibly sad. He is a complete lunatic. It is people such as Jim Bakker that are destroying this country. His false ramblings in regards to science (Big Bang) certainly does not help. Just like the little boy who claimed to go to heaven and subsequently write a book about it, only to admit it was all a lie……………Jim Bakker should simply admit he is nothing more than a complete fraud.

• I got into the letters to Jim Bakker website and mildly criticized his Survivors Buckets, but not in a sarcastic way. Well, they never published it. So I continued to write more and more comments and each was never printed. I noticed that every chat on his site was positive, full of sunshine, and glowing affidavits on behalf of Bakker and his tribe. They dont respond to questions, comments, or anything that wants to probe deeper into the Bakker program.
    What a charlaton! This tactic is used by dictators throughout history. This is my complaint for his so-called Show. I now watch it to laugh at his scare and selling tactics he uses. I consider him a comedian and his “yes” men and women on stage with him as dense sheep followers who have no clue and never question or offer any point of view which doesnt parallel the great Jim B, the pastor version of Barnum and Bailey.

• First off why would you even listen to that show you know the guy is a fraud. He’s out of jail and back to selling his own food line and selling people books , prayers and everything under the sun. He also likes to scare people about the future and the coming. He plays on peoples fears and hope they send in money. He hasn’t learned any lessons. They should have kept him in jail for 45 years not the 4 . Remember in the bible it say something about people who pretend to be Godly that some of them will be devilish in their ways and not to trust them or be weary of them This is one of those guys.

• I would ask that you compare 1 month of survival food for 1 person with 140 servings for $195.00 from one of the many companies selling survival food to what Jim Bakker is selling, 1 year 1164 servings for 1 person for $550.00. This is survival food people, you forget that our entire way of life will change. There will be people fighting for food, don’t look to have 3 square meals a day, most people don’t eat 3 meals a day anyway. Those that have bought survival food will wish that we had purchased more. I have purchased some items from Thrive foods, the basics, flour, cornmeal, rice, beans, etc.

• I have contacted the Jim Bakker show about the generator I received about two years ago four times and each time no one will answer. It will not hold a charge on a 60 watt bulb for more then an hour or so after charging all night. I asked for help not a refund being two years old. Having given $1900.00 I just wanted help maybe repair or something. FYI your on your own if you get one once the check is cashed. Hope I am the only one out there with a dead generator.

• I remember Bakker when he was busted a few years ago for skimming and or financial fraud…..BUT I will give him credit because I believe him to be a changed man….Could be WRONG BUT Love tells me to believe the best about Jim Not the worst. I may not agree that the food that he is selling is great but it beats starving to death.

With so many people selling survival food Jim saw a good thing and jumped on it. From reading all the reviews the food that he is selling is just a grade over DOG FOOD with the exception of a few items so what I had intended on ordering from Jim I will get somewhere else. With the cost of shipping of 700.00 plus dollars for 14 totes I’LL Pass.

I will give Jim that he does have a knack for creating a sense of urgency, and I believe that Jim does exaggerate and many of the things that he proclaims.

I appreciate all of the information that you all have contributed here on this forum as it has helped me reconsider where I buy.

• Fine to love and forgive. But don’t be naive either. God also gave you common sense. Do not trust blindly specially this guy.

• Once a skunk, always a skunk. He also said 2014 has had more than 100,000 earthquakes. Do quick search and you will find the number to be 15,000 worldwide.

• Wow….thanks folks.. I was about to buy some of the food…. Jim Bakker tends to over promise things. I live 8 miles from PTL club (where it used to be) Very sad it was a wonderful place. IN any case since you protected me from this is I will tell you the Mormon’s have been doing this for years. My wife hooked up with a lady who sells the Mormon dehydrated food… Think the name is ‘Thrive’….. I ain’t pushing it there is NO commission-don’t care if you buy it or not. I will say we are buying more …. The diced chicken and the dried vegies are quite good. I think it is more expensive that regular food but we are trying it out and it is pretty good.. We are amateur preppers but it is a good idea to prep some if the grid goes down chaos and not food when the trucks stop rolling… Stephen said that…..be well…

• I write for The Charlotte Observer in North Carolina. We reported the original stories about Jim Bakker and his PTL show. I would be interested in talking with people who have bought survivalist foods. My name is Elizabeth Leland. I can be reached at 704-358-5074 or eleland@charlotteobserver.com. Thanks so much!

• No Evangelist or Church should sell anything except the word of God & Salvation figuratively speaking because for one thing it’s not their job and the 2nd their will always complaints of wrong doing. The only way he would impress me is taking food and donating it or open a local food kitchen or a disaster center for families to come to just in case but with his record he would take this ideal and sell lottery or time shares to it and whoever got the disaster reservation for that year right wins and lives.

• Hello, you are correct…it is the feeding of orphans and widows in their distress that is true religion…he should be feeding the poor, not trying to
      pay off his bills or get rich..could it be he will need to be sorry all over again? He teaches a mid tribulation rapture of the Church..convenient or
      what? seems to be for the selling of food..Christians are feared into buying if they believe they will be here during the tribulation..

• He IS helping others, ARE YOU? Or U just like to run down others !

Jim Bakker has PROVEN himself to be a person who uses others to make money by instilling a fear….and CRIMINALLY!!!!
          This person now says I have changed and now I want to sell you something again.
          You say okay and I believe you. Here is my money.
          This is NOT the way to be part of GodsPhamily.

• Jimmy learned how to be more cunning from prison! He is a criminal at best! Do an absolute research on the thief and you will see for yourself. His whole family is involved with his criminal behavior. The assist and abet the thief. Do your homework!

• One might think that Jim Bakker would be donating this “survival” food to food kitchens or a disaster center as those places would be affected by whatever disaster Bakker is preaching as well. Maybe his is … I don’t know. But, one must also think that some sort of profit is gained by his pushing this “survival” gospel on TV. Hey, if the world is in such bad shape that people need the stuff he is pushing, the end is near and we will die anyway.

• 1. They are quick to take money — but slow to ship.
    2. I placed an order almost a month ago… and NOTHING!
    3. They sent me a confirmation that I had been charged $225 — but nothing else.
    4. No shipping confirmation; tracking number; or explanation that my items were “backordered”.
    5. I called about this time last week and was told the items would be coming in [to them] Thursday.
    6. It’s now Wednesday of the NEXT WEEK, and I still haven’t received anything.
    7. My items aren’t heavy, and ordinary UPS or USPS ground could get here from Missouri in one week.
    8. In the 21st Century… such incompetence is pathetic for a secular company.
    9. But running such a scam on Christians is just plain wrong.
    10. I thought Jim had repented
    11. Apparently I was wrong.
    12. So sad. I actually enjoyed watching the show — despite the constant one-hour sales pitch.
    13. I’m close to filing a BBB complaint.
    14. I’m trying to be patient.

• Running a scam like this on ANYONE is just plain wrong and disgusting. Not just Christians.

It bothers me so much to see all these “Christian” leaders literally preying on people and scaring them until they feel the need to send money or purchase things like this. Scaring people this way is definitely something Jesus would absolutely be quite upset about.

These so called leaders are anything but Christian. Such a shame.

• jim bakker is using scare tactics for his in of the world holocaust so give me a love gift and buy this over expensive crap .still hustling with a new angle.the bible teaches us not to live in fear did not jesus say he would be with us always even through the end of the world which jim baker is preaching for his hustle.the man is con artist he talks about healthy products i guess his daughter and the other fatso on the show are really loving the crap.anyone who deals with this is a sucker

• All you people who is deffending Jim Bakker have about much sence as a box of rocks, when are you people going to get it he and his staff are con artist they will never stop till death comes apon them and it will be too late for them and i see where some one made a comment on, well hes only trying to get people not to rely on ggoverment, no rely on jim bakker the Senoir citicen pocket book raper you people are “Very Foolish” to believe the con game he is running on you, but i could say it like this, your resistence to what people say about the con artist jim bakker is that you identify yourself with him!!

• Don’t throw stones if U live in a glass house (check your spelling) —Not much “sense” in your box of rocks. If YOU’RE not helping, don’t attack 1 who does. Luv, from Li’l Old Gramma

• Any televangelist selling anything is going to be labelled a huckster, but that doesn’t change the fact that the message he’s getting out is to not depend on the government to get you through the next disaster. Be prepared, because you don’t want to have to venture out to get supplies in the aftermath of the next great disaster, such as an economic collapse or an EMP.

• Bakker has repeatedly stated that he doesn’t care if you buy from his ministry or some other place, just be prepared when the event happens! I for one have checked out his food and did not find a thing wrong with it. Tastes good for what it is and as for price, I dare you to find any food like it cheaper.
      As for the lengthy shipping times, try to understand that many people are purchasing this food and so backorders will happen. It must be saying something when so many people are buying from him that they are constantly running out of stock in the warehouses! All I am saying here is that I too was skeptical about the man and I prayed about it. God revealed to me what I believe to be the truth. Jim Bakker may have his faults, as any man does, but he is actually and genuinely trying to help.

• ‘Money’s gonna be worthless when disaster strikes,’ Bakker shouted at his audience the other day.
    It’s not stopping him from raking in the dough.

• I would compare what he is charging to what other survival companies are offering. He is much cheaper and contents/menus are comparable. My order was back ordered and they have recently incorporated a new computer program and are catching up on the orders. Most food items are not even handled by Mr. Bakker’s people but straight from the manufacture who is also providing food through other people/ministries.

• It’d be cheaper to shop at Aldi’s than pay his prices. Like he said, ‘Money’s going to be worthless…” Well, he’s sure raking it in, isn’t he?

• He uses some to build home for unwed mommies.

• He mentioned that orders are coming in faster than production can make them. Be patient and focus on getting canned goods and rice at your local grocery meanwhile. Don’t place all your eggs in one basket so to speak. If the calorie content for what you have isn’t enough you should be able to add pasta to it or rice. Remember this food is being sold as low as possible and vegetarian meaning NO MEAT. Get your freeze dried meat online to add to it if needed. Hang in there…where God guides He will surely provide. Difficult times have hit our nation and it maybe we may never get to eat any of this food. Whatever, comes place All trust in God and not yourselves.

• Buying Straight from Augason Farms or Rainy Day Foods is a lot cheaper for the same thing. Also, Walmart is selling Augason Farm’s survival food for a lot less with free shipping. I realize Jim is making a profit for the ministry, but if you are one of those who doesn’t have much money, buy direct.

• It was advertised as “SURVIVAL” not “Meals on Wheels”

• Survival meaning survive… not thrive. No meat either so I would can some meat.

• He may be a con….. he is offering a service…. that even tho you do not think so, it is cheap enough… I am retired and live on a limited income…. this month I have $25 after paying my monthly bills….. I would love having some of his food in my pantry to fall back on… I seriously do not know how I am going to make it…
    When you go to bed with your belly growling…… trust me his food offers sounds pretty good……
    A crises is what you face today…. Remember…..there are Americans going to bed hungry as I type this……..Does anyone care……..:(….. I think not!!!!!

• You are right, I don’t give a ****.

• Praying for you!

• Most towns have food banks. Check with your grocery store they know where they are. No excuse in this country to go to bed hungry….This is true…..S

• Lots of small towns don’t help ! Too many in need, Too many won’t share. Jim & friends DO share! Our Wal-mart gives out-dated produce to the pig farmers

• I don’t know why this person is complaining about. They did offer him his money back, and what business is it of his to decide if other people are getting scam! I like to see if anybody can get the same type of food with more of a calorie count cheaper any where. You get what you pay for in life! Further more, “let the first person who never sin cast the first stone”.

• Amen Jeff! He’s not offering Filet Minon!

• In my opinion jim barker is a con, caught up in the., dog chasing the tail , money, money,money, the high life. Every thing first class as at PTL. The food at 390 caloric content for one day is sin full. The only way to get prices down is to cut size of serving. There it is money always win the poor people that are bought in this trap is set up for Satan. So who is Jim Bakker working for.

• You should go see him for yourself. Changed man. I know him personally and he truly believes we are in the last days and wants to help however he can.

• I live not far from where PTL was… He oversold it and went astray but I liked what he was doing….s

• If he really wanted to help he would dontate the food to food banks and not sell it at over inflated prices. He is delusional and the same old scam artist he was when running PTL. Now he’s building “Lori’s House.” Whatever happened to all the money that was donated for “Kevin’s House” back in the day? It never opened, nor did he intend for it to open. He just used this darling child Kevin to raise money. Lowest of the low. I have absolutely no use for Jim Bakker or his tactics to raise money.

• He’s not the Only prophet aware this is END TIMES. Not many willing to help.

• Nowadays Jim Bakker his wife and his crew who tow fat guys ,a fat lady and young lady are a team who are selling merchandise but they are not paying any Taxes that is not fair with America so we do request to IRS please check their books and find out how much money they have made so far and if they have paid any Taxes on their prophets if IRS do not go after them then they setting a wrong precedent .We Thank IRS in advance. Today they are selling expansive stuff cost about $ 2000 dollars per piece

• Why do you have to single out Bakker’s ministries out for? There are a lot of ministries that offer “Love Gifts” thru their own organizations as well, and what’s makes you so sure they aren’t paying taxes on the stuff they sell! Do you have access to their business records or something? If you can’t prove of any wrong doing, than where I come from, that is called slander!

• First, tell them to check with the Reverend Al “I forgot to pay millions in taxes” Sharpton

• shame on U

• Jim Bakker is a good sales man but not a pastor only the problem is that he selling his products without paying Taxes why he can get away by doing that because his wife and crew of two fat guys a young lady and fat lady that he claims his adopted daughter they are sharing the income the greed is a terrible thing but they are under the cover of a religious show without religion that is not fair and the IRS should look into their books and this is a noble task if IRS DO THAT and we request to IRS please check that out we will appreciate that Thanking IRS in advance.

• Oh, and you don’t think your trust in the IRS could be a bit misplaced – not even a “smidgen”?

• Turn the channel don’t buy the food. You have choices. I think caloric count won’t matter if you have none. I find the food good it is much lower than any other survival food. Get a life

• How about being fair? He offered your Money back.take it and shut your mouth. Maybe you could use your time saying a prayer for yourself or others. Thanks and God bless. Marge

• Are you insane?? He’s scamming people now, like he did back in the 80’s with his other wife!! Get a clue!!

• Bakker is as good and as consistent at scamming people as religions in general are.

• Do you know him? You will give an account to God for every word! Go meet him and then tell me.

• Yes. She’s so fake.

• Christian response here!

• Have you folks TASTED any of this food. ITS HORRIBLE! Now I have to go to the hassle of returning stunningly heavy buckets of crap food. Don’t buy this stuff its garbage and just another scam!!

• this guy is nothing but a con man who takes hard earned money from older people. he never learned anything from being in prison. he and his wife lauri are doing nothing but conning people just as he and his ugly wife tammy did. he and lauri need to be prosecuted and sent to jail for the rest of thre lives for the scamming they are doing. his whole show is nothing but bull s**t and he asks for money more than he preaches and she meaning lauri is just as phony as tammy was and just as ugly. they are nothing but pure con artists and need to go to jail.

• All should read about the ones Jesus really used, and read about their past. HE knows the heart, and we are human, and humans make mistakes, and Jesus is sitting at the right hand of our Heavenly Father to ever intercede on the behalf of those who love Him. Also, please read what one judge had to say about Jim’s alledged wrong doings. Just saying we should do our research, and if we still believe there’s some wrong doing….don’t go to others, but take it to the Lord in Prayer, and let the Holy Spirit take care of it as only He can. Not one person on earth can cast a stone at anyone….no not one !!! We are to lift one another up in prayer, love,and support, and if one feels they can’t then one should just pray about it, and really be careful about the word that are spoken because HE hears, and sees All…..most of all….HE KNOWS OUR HEARTS…JUST AS HE DID THE LITTLE BOY DAVID…Love to read about him. I believe in Jim Baker, and did when he was had PTL. No one reported the good things that took place…they reached way down in the gutter to find a little mud to sling, and that is so very sad. Jesus is coming Soon, and Let’s just all be ready friends. He’s my dearest friend, and has never let me down, even when I let HIM down, and I will continue to make mistakes being a human that I am. But one of these days I’ll see HIM FACE TO FACE…What a Happy Day That Will Be. Praying for Jim, Lori, and staff, and love the food, and Silver Sol… the Bread is the best Bread in the world. Can only afford couple loaves a month, so we eat it very sparingly…..Love, Love, Love it :) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JIM BAKER, AND KEEP SPREADING THE NEWS THAT JESUS SAVES, AND WANTS US ALL TO BE PREPARED FOR WHAT’S AHEAD….EVEN THE ANTS DO THAT :) :)

• Gawd – such delusion is sad…

• ” Not one person on earth can cast a stone at anyone….no not one !!!” So you must believe the Apostle Paul was wrong when he called out by name false teachers. Your polly anna outlook on life will lead you to an awful end. He now claims his time in prison was God’s idea to give him time to study the Bible, how ever it was his crimes that sent him to prison, he and Pres clinton like the oral sex the get from abusing women.

• I bought 4 orders of the year and a half food and have received what I ordered. I ordered it because it is such an amazing value and what I have tried is truly good tasting food. All the other companies offer pretty much the same food but at quadruple the cost. 600.00 for that amount of food is remarkable. I spend that much in two weeks at the grocery. I started stocking canned goods but found this to be a much better value plus u dont have to worry about spoilage and storage for thousands of cans. These 12 small boxes will fit in the corner of a closet. At this price 30 cents a serving he is doing us the favor. Im sure if you call they will straighten out your order. Sometimes people are going to make mistakes. They are only making pennies on this food. No way can you grow it and can it at this price, plus the 20 year shelf life. Love u Jim and Lori. Keep doing what you are doing.

• Linda, I too, ordered the $500. with the $120.00 cost for shipping. It is almost 8 wks and I still have not received my food. I can find no phone # for the company. When I placed the order they would not give me a confirmation # or a tracking #. When Jim showed it on the program it looked so good. You mention, 12 small boxes. I was told 12 boxes but small…? I am a widow and want to share with my family. I’ll divide into four kits. I want to try the potato soup, my favorite. One man said the food tasted bad. Have you tried any of the food. Hoping to hear from you. God Bless, Georgia

• Georgia. GO to JimBakkershow.com. Click contact and it brings up the phone number. “To Place an order:
        888-988-1588” You would use this same number to inquire about your order. Sometimes I does take 4 to 8 weeks to get an order, especially if their supplies are low. They have had tremendous response on the food orders. When you ordered they should have sent you an email with a tracking number on it if you ordered online. if not call them and ask.
        To others on this comments section: I have ordered the 30 day emergency bucket, the year for you, the year for two plus a bonus year. I am not that concerned that the calorie count is low. I ordered more food items to supplement, like the veggies and fruit items. Plus I plan on getting the Heirloom seeds soon. This food is not expensive. I have priced it against a lot of other survival food and it is very reasonably priced. The great thing about this food is it is freeze dried and has a 30 year shelf life. Plus the pouches are reseal able. Some of the other companies who sell survival foods comes in huge cans, and canned goods don’t have near the shelf life that JB does.
        As far as Jim Personally, he was exonerated of ALL Charges! His second trial the judge found him not guilty. He was railroaded the first time. So do some research before you cast stones.
        Also, for all you nay sayers out there, what are you doing to help your fellow man when it comes to survival?

• He was not exonerated! His sentence was found to be excessive but he was not declared innocent! There was no second trial.

• You know folks, I’m so glad there is only one person who is actually perfect in every way,and , it ain’t us!!! That perfecct person was mocked, beaten and scourned too and literally died trying to save lives from a devil’s hell – could any of us do that? NOT!!!! Get over your little pet peeves about who does this and who doesn’t do that and get a life in Jesus Christ won’t ya? Any type of emergency freeze dried foods, no matter the source, will not always have a high-caloric nutritional value; it’s just the way these foods are made. You have to shop around for the best price. Some of the freeze dried foods, even from Costco or Sam’s Clubs costs more than what Jim Bakker sells – JB knows the spiritual condition of this country and the world and knows all too well about the soon return of Jesus Christ; many WILL BE left in the cold wondering where their next meal will come from; look at the economic situation here folks; unemployment; shutdowns, higher taxes, etc. JB is doing what he can to help YOU, the general public, get a handle on how to survive the coming crises that this world is about to suffer through – Be ye also ready for in such an hour as ye think not…….

• I believe in repentance, forgivness, and restoration for ALL who have fallen and come short of the glory of God. And that includes all of us. This is Jim’s testimony. If he hasn’t done this, then God will be the JUDGE of Jim Bakker, not man…………

• If Jim does good people down him & if he doesn’t they still down him ,,, Jim , keep on doing great things for JESUS & let all the tongues keep on talking… for you are doing good things …. God Bless all of your Family

• Amen… Bless him.. And you :)

• Put back in jail where he belongs! What fool like this con artist and thief out?

• Have you read his book?? Maybe you should before you throw sticks and stones!! I’m assuming that YOU have never done ANYTHING wrong in your life?? Good for you!!

• You need to go meet him. You will answer to God for your words!

• Sharon,

I bought two (2) "Year and A Half" offerings of food: that’s $1,000, which is real money to me! I’ve called the ministry several times; and, today, I sent Pastor Bakker an email informing him of my problem. It is my prayer that he, or someone who can make "things right, will contact me soon. If not, I’ll be forced to file a complaint with the FCC.

I believe in what Pastor Bakker is trying to do, but he needs to make sure that there is a process in place that guarantees customers their products, within a timely manner as well. I ordered my food last year, and I’m still waiting for my order to be completed. They did get the oatmeal, butter noodles, and beans & rice to me after Christmas, but the lentil burgers, the "real food" they talked about, and so many other items is incomplete. Plus, now, they are saying on his program that March 1, 2014 is the last day to get this food offer! What happens to those of us who have not received their complete orders from last year??????????

Let’s agree to keep this situation in our prayers: HE answers prayers even when the Bakker Ministry does not answer their phones……

• I agree I ordered ” God’s Brain Food on May 9th 2014, here it is July 24…actually I ordered 3 different products from the Jim Bakker show ..I have only received 1 item of my order which all 3 have already been paid in full…making a living these days are hard for people..The money I spent I truly thought I was doing something good for myself and a friend…I have called several times to inquire about my order and each time I call they keep saying ” well just give it 2 to 3 more weeks “….does anybody else have this problem when ordering the Coconut Oil, or has anyone received there order yet ?..I truly wanted this product and I pray Jim Bakker is an honest man and is not just taking people’s money for his own gain…

• God to the Wilderness Family site and buy the coconut directly. Last time I went there, even their stock was depleated. I think Jim just had more orders than he anticipated.

• the contents are clearly labeled. Maybe you should have read it before you ordered it.

• I think they should have kept him in prison for his whole sentence, then maybe he would have been really re-habilitated.

• laverne

who are you to say such a thing about Jim bakker. are you so perfect and are always right and do nothing wrong. Jim is only doing what God told him to do. If this is the one that GOd sent to Jim to help the people when hard times hit’ then you should take it up with God not Jim.

• Check the official records. He was cleared of all charges during his retrial… He was actually allowed to present evidence (financial & personnel) for his defense that the original judge would not even review. Do you know him? I do and he is different as night and day. The staff is always concerned because he practically gives away the survival items at cost. His concern is people.

• Nope. No retrial. Not cleared of all charges. Where are you people getting this false info?