Jim Bakker Show Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Jim Bakker - Host
Corp Website: jimbakkershow.com

Jim Bakker Show Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Jim Bakker Show Complaint

Is Jim Bakker Show a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: TV Shows / Networks Directory ListingThe Jim Bakker Show Listing

Waited 47 days for Product; Still not shipped!

I ordered 2 black bean burger buckets, May 1st. 48 days later still not shipped. Cancelled order yesterday and call back today. Will be 30 days for the refund.

Not holding my breath, but yesterday filed a complaint with credit card company and started proceedings for the bank to get money back.

ADVICE. Don’t waist your time and money with Jim Bakker, He was and still is a crook.

Morningside Church (Jim Bakker Show) – PO Box 7330 Branson MO 65615 | 417-779-9000

Consumer Comments For Jim Bakker Show

• I would advise folks to order samples of any long term freeze dried foods before buying a years worth. I have nothing against Jim Bakker but I ordered a sample pack from the company that makes the food he sells and I threw it away. Was very disappointed, but I was very pleased with another brand I tried and plan on trying 1 or 2 other brands before buying large amount. Jim’s is probably the cheapest you will find but since I ended up throwing the stuff away, what bargain is that? Some people may like it but I was not one. If you are thinking of purchasing a large amount it would be worth it to get several samples from various companies to see which you like. Also, notice contents, quite a bit of the so called servings are drink mixes and the actual number of meals seem to be less than what you might be led to believe, and this is true of other companies as well. Read the content info to compare apples to apples. Just a thought.

• There is ALWAYS going to be haters!!! Ugly, rude, SPOILED SELFISH BRATS IN THIS WORLD!!! If you read the haters comments on this site….don’t believe it!!! You and I know full well that all of these ugly comments are coming from people THAT HAVE UGLY HEARTS! Ignore them, the food is GOOD AND IF it takes a while to get to you, then be patient!!! My goodness this world has really gone down the drain! They are constantly telling you on the TV show that the orders get backed up. They do the best they can…if you have issues, then call and speak to them, but please be patient!!! Nothing happens overnight! I returned some of the food and got my money back real fast!!! I had to return it because I have allergies to many things, and it was not their fault. I also re-orderd other things and it was perfect! There is ALWAYS rotten apples in the bunch so read the haters comments if you will, but please go onto their website, read the amounts and ingredients like a responsible person should!!! It just kills me that people are so nasty, spoiled and selfish and ugly in this world. Get a grip!!! Your not going to find any better than this food….all the others have chemicals and preservatives in the food and guess what else???? GMO!!!!!! ???? Be careful for what you wish for too. Check it out and be grateful what is still available and that you can STILL GET IT!!!!!

• Sort of thing? What is that supposed to mean? The woman made up her own mind because it is her decision. Too bad that the selfish daughter doesn’t like her mother’s personal decision. The products from Bakers ministry are all high quality. Everyone in America should be doing something to become self-reliant.The mother is a wise and sharp lady.

• You mean the food produced by Mormons and bought by Jim Bakkers company to resell? You mean the same company who the FDA Investigated and warned? http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2012/ucm335977.htm Sorry, that certainly does not sound like “good quality” to me. And Jim Bakker, the man who tries to make it look like he’s sending personal thank you cards for donations but none of the signatures match? They could have at least made the effort to attempt to make the signatures look alike. He is a fraud, a manipulating thief, and a liar, nothing has changed.

And by “sort of thing” I mean just like the jim Bakkers and Peter Popoffs in the world.

• Sort of thing refers to the Bakkers and Popoffs in the world.

Not what I call high quality. Also less expensive if purchased from the actual company. Self reliant would be growing your own food, not buying it from someone else.

And selfish? Seems to me it’s the mother that is being selfish. The daughter is showing concern for someone she loves, last I checked, that’s far from selfish.

Jim Bakker sent four thank you cards to my father allegedly written and signed by him. Problem is, all four had completely different signatures. He could at least have the decency to not lie and sign and write his own stinking thank you cards. He is a manipulative liar, thief, and fraud and has not changed at all.

• Jim Bakker the “DEVIL” is on the loose again!!!! WOW Still conning people out of their money. Yea right we all need this food he is trying so hard for us to buy it because of what’s ahead. JIM BAKKER is a LIAR!!! ! No shame at all in his game. out of prison back into making money the old fashion way thru LIES!!! The people who bought things from him will go in the ditch an rot in HELL!! You all are so blinded to believe in JIM “LIAR” Bakker.. FOOLS!!!

• Why didn’t Jim put his ministry in Jesup, Georgia where he got out of prison. With all his goings on, he could have helped their local economy and been close to his cell mates!

• I was under the impression that love and forgiveness were part of the Christian life. Jim Bakker isn’t a perfect man, but I think he is in far better shape than you are Bob.

• The ministry is honest and doing a very important work….however, they do get so many orders that sometimes the turn around time is longer than expected.. They do stand behind their products and will work with anyone having issues…they have a customer service number now that is very prompt to handle incoming calls. Over several years I have found them to be totally trustworthy but since they desire to serve as many folks as possible and get their message out sometimes there are delays in shipment however it’s not with an intention to defraud…JIm wants all people to be prepared because our nation is in for a very difficult time and being prepared will help ease the pain…Listen to Jonathan Cahn on YouTube if you are uninformed…blessings and peace! m.s.

• Uninformed is thinking he is doing anything beneficial for anyone other than himself. He preys on people’s fears and insecurities to motivate them to send him thousands of dollars. My father died because of Jim Bakker. He didn’t go to the doctor because he said he didn’t have any money. He didn’t have any money because he was sending Bakker thousands of dollars because Jim Bakker manipulated my father into believing that sending him money would somehow heal and save him. If anyone is uninformed, it is you my dear

• My heart feels for you. My mom is under his control right now. Spent all her money on food storage. Now she is wanting to sell her house and move near him. I’m desperate to find ways to get her out of that fear. I wish Jim Bakker wasn’t on TV.

• I worked in real estate in the area where Jim Bakker has his studio. I still live in the area. Love it here but somewhat isolated. I had several older single women call me and asked to find a place in his development. I did not discourage them but advised them to rent in the area before up and leaving family and friends behind. I have a heart for seniors and would always treat them like I would my own mother. Older women that live alone might think living at a development like his would offer security. Would like to talk with you, if you like.

• Looks like my first reply was deleted. I’ll try again. I live about 5 miles from JB’s place. It sets kind of in the boonies, about 30 miles from Branson. For some reason senior ladies really like him and I’ve encountered a few that were ready to sell everything and move here to be close to Jim. As far as the housing development goes, it appears like he or his backers bit off more than they can chew. Some parts look really shabby with trash left over from building projects setting for years. The whole place looks like something that just didn’t quite get off the ground. The impression I get is he is struggling to keep the place running. If your mother is serious about moving here try to get her to come for a visit and perhaps rent an apartment or condo for a few months before making that decision. Personally, I think the whole place looks kind of pitiful, but he has improved the road to the studio for the tourists. You can pull it up on Google Earth, just put in Grace Chapel Rd, Blue Eye, Mo. You’ll see it’s in the middle of nowhere. Branson has lots of shopping and music shows if she likes that kind of thing.

• Don’t understand anyone not getting product quickly, or not being helped with any problems. I’ve ordered much from this ministry, received everything timely, have always been treated well, had all questions answered,…they’ve been great to work with. Cheap shot to say Jims still a crook. Forgiven and speaking what most wont, he needs our prayer and support, not our criticism. Nothing in life is perfect and full-proof, Amazon and Ebay can have glitches.

Tribulation IS here, things ARE changing, Jesus IS coming…absolutely believe it’s time to prepare, pray, and be ready.

• I agree. Jim Baker is not the same man as before prison. He is a blessing and is an inspiration that all sinners can change.

• People, please, please contact the attorney general of Missouri. Jimmy needs to be back in prison where he belongs. My loss? $115 for CD’s.and books.

Attorney General of Missouri, Consumer Protection Division, 815 Olive St. Set #200, St. Louis, Missouri, 63101. Fill out the online form.

Does the IRS know he selling under the words “Love Gifts”?

• Why is it everyone else got their products but you claim you haven’t? I don’t believe you for a second.

• Upon researching this twit I found he does not pay his vendors and they refuse to ship to jumbo the dumbo. Why do you think he lives so lavishly? From money not returned from cancelled orders, which he couldn’t fill anyway since vendors wrote him off, then from the ‘love donations’. Get it now folks? The attorney general needs to know this and that he continues his criminal activity.

• May I ask what kind of research you did regarding his vendors? Can you site your sources? I’d like more information before I decide if I want to move forward.

• Where is your proof?

• I’am just shocked people actually believe the world is coming to an end & buying all this stuff that they really don’t need. Read your Bibles people, all Jim is doing is making another Heritage USA with your money.

• I don’t like Bakker but ordered a CD that was from Rabbi Cahn on June 7, 2015. Today, 7/30/2015, still didn’t get it. I cancelled order today and have a form ready to fill out for my credit card. Will, you don’t read your Bible. Make a study on prophecy and you will find you will need an emergency supply. We are still under an EMP alert, natural disasters, etc. You will need a supply for a couple of weeks at least.

• in my profession I can see that gail has her head is up your rear end

not really hate for Jim Bakker as much as intolerance for a convicted felon who continues to use gullible people to swindle them.
    he did it originally using God’s name and he continues to make his superb income and lifestyle by bilking people in God’s name.
    If Jim Bakker is the answer to avoiding doom then perhaps I should turn to the devil like you have……but I sincerely doubt it

• Sounds like a lot of hate being spewed. I love the guests he has on the show, I have learned a lot. I too feel there is something coming but it was after I had this feeling that I started watching the Jim Bakker show ,not before. To each their own. If you prepare then you are ready if something does occur but I would recommend you read what other ministers are saying and writing; then make up your own mind, regardless of the negativity towards Pastor Jim. I have my pantry stocked, but it is only because of this uneasy feeling I am having that something is about to happen. God is only going to be patient for so long and then his wrath will come, that is what the Bible says, not Jim.

• I don’t think it’s hate! I think The Jim Bakker show hosts and staff needs to be thrown in jail. What do you need to prepare for? I myself as a Christian believer became ready when I accepted Christ into my heart. God never told christians to stock up on food. He said “look up”. Jim Bakker Show is nothing more than a infomercial for money, or greed! I’m sure you know what the Lord said about greed. There is going to be a lot of so called christian evangelist, pastors, and many others going to hell.

• Amen. What are these people with food storage going to do? Let others around them starve as they feed on their storage in their homes? You think Jesus would do that?

• What’s wrong with being prepared? You don’t have to buy anything from Jim Bakker, buy elsewhere. Remember the story of “The Ten Virgins”? How many times did Jesus say,”I’m telling you this so you’ll know when the time is near” or “be alert”. It’s not only Bakker reporting economic disaster, top worldly economists are sending out warnings too. Look around you, we’re falling apart morally and we’ve gone from being the world’s greatest lender to the world’s greatest borrower. We’re in trouble and we have stuck our finger in God’s eye to many times. Why would any Christian think the, “time for judgement is not near.” We depart from Him more and more every day. He’s blessed us more than any other and we reply with, “depart, we don’t want you here.” Do your research, be alert and wake up to the Times.

• And what are you going to do? Steal or rob from others in lieu of accepting responsibility to prepare yourself for biblical probability?

• You don’t know your Scriptures. Joseph was a prepper as was Noah. The Scriptures say a fool is someone who sees trouble and doesn’t prepare. Scriptures teach us to look to the ant. The ant gathers food while it is still summer. There is plenty of support for becoming self-reliant.

• Well said Gail. When hurricane Sandy hit Long Island, no one was prepared. People needed food and water, toiletries. I was prepared myself because Scripture tells us to be prepared.

• I ordered two Black Bean Burger Buckets, 47 days ago still haven’t got it. Called today and it has not even shipped. I will be trying to get refund. I will not be ordering from them again. $240 shipping included probably down drain.

• In the old days people survived on 500 calories per day and worked hard. Sometimes people went without meals.
    It is recommended 1200 calories a day. It all depends on your activity, weight, and height. To complain about the calories in survival food is petty. It is backup food for when you need it.
    I’ve seen the same kind of dried food sold at Walmart and yet where are all the complaints about calories sold by them.
    Counting calories is for fools. I bet the complainer spent more calories trying to figure if he or she was cheated than what was in a meal.
    When the big one happens (Global disaster), you better hide your low calorie food. There will always be someone having no calories ready to take your food away from you survival food hoarders.

• Radiation from Japan has spread across the western states. Cows eating the grass in California produced radiated milk and naturally it can’t be sold. I live in Michigan and Meijer buys fruit from Western states I don’t buy any of them anymore. Jim Baker is warning folks to prepare buy or don’t buy from him BUT do stock up on some extra food and survival supplies. This fall the USA is going to fall and you will want to be Prepared!

• Matthew 6:25 ‚ÄúTherefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?”

Question: When bad times come are you going to hoard all that food for yourself or are you going to share with everyone who it’s struggling?
      What would Jesus want you to do?
      Check your heart intentions.

• This Bakker guy is a complete idiot. He speaks nothing but nonsense and drivel. “God” spoke to him………….right, and I have some beautiful oceanfront property is North Dakota to sell anyone who believes him. He was selling iodine tablets after the tsunami in Japan citing that the effects of the nuclear plant disaster would soon plague the western U.S.. When did that come to fruition again Jimmy?? What a load of crap. Now he makes up some completely ridiculous and absurd story about the end of times and wants you to buy his so called “food.” Seems this guy, and his followers (aka blind sheep), will never, ever learn. He is selling fear. People just want to believe so badly, that they fool themselves into thinking what he says is true. How incredibly sad. He is a complete lunatic. It is people such as Jim Bakker that are destroying this country. His false ramblings in regards to science (Big Bang) certainly does not help. Just like the little boy who claimed to go to heaven and subsequently write a book about it, only to admit it was all a lie……………Jim Bakker should simply admit he is nothing more than a complete fraud.

• I got into the letters to Jim Bakker website and mildly criticized his Survivors Buckets, but not in a sarcastic way. Well, they never published it. So I continued to write more and more comments and each was never printed. I noticed that every chat on his site was positive, full of sunshine, and glowing affidavits on behalf of Bakker and his tribe. They dont respond to questions, comments, or anything that wants to probe deeper into the Bakker program.
    What a charlaton! This tactic is used by dictators throughout history. This is my complaint for his so-called Show. I now watch it to laugh at his scare and selling tactics he uses. I consider him a comedian and his “yes” men and women on stage with him as dense sheep followers who have no clue and never question or offer any point of view which doesnt parallel the great Jim B, the pastor version of Barnum and Bailey.

• First off why would you even listen to that show you know the guy is a fraud. He’s out of jail and back to selling his own food line and selling people books , prayers and everything under the sun. He also likes to scare people about the future and the coming. He plays on peoples fears and hope they send in money. He hasn’t learned any lessons. They should have kept him in jail for 45 years not the 4 . Remember in the bible it say something about people who pretend to be Godly that some of them will be devilish in their ways and not to trust them or be weary of them This is one of those guys.

• I would ask that you compare 1 month of survival food for 1 person with 140 servings for $195.00 from one of the many companies selling survival food to what Jim Bakker is selling, 1 year 1164 servings for 1 person for $550.00. This is survival food people, you forget that our entire way of life will change. There will be people fighting for food, don’t look to have 3 square meals a day, most people don’t eat 3 meals a day anyway. Those that have bought survival food will wish that we had purchased more. I have purchased some items from Thrive foods, the basics, flour, cornmeal, rice, beans, etc.

• I have contacted the Jim Bakker show about the generator I received about two years ago four times and each time no one will answer. It will not hold a charge on a 60 watt bulb for more then an hour or so after charging all night. I asked for help not a refund being two years old. Having given $1900.00 I just wanted help maybe repair or something. FYI your on your own if you get one once the check is cashed. Hope I am the only one out there with a dead generator.

• I remember Bakker when he was busted a few years ago for skimming and or financial fraud…..BUT I will give him credit because I believe him to be a changed man….Could be WRONG BUT Love tells me to believe the best about Jim Not the worst. I may not agree that the food that he is selling is great but it beats starving to death.

With so many people selling survival food Jim saw a good thing and jumped on it. From reading all the reviews the food that he is selling is just a grade over DOG FOOD with the exception of a few items so what I had intended on ordering from Jim I will get somewhere else. With the cost of shipping of 700.00 plus dollars for 14 totes I’LL Pass.

I will give Jim that he does have a knack for creating a sense of urgency, and I believe that Jim does exaggerate and many of the things that he proclaims.

I appreciate all of the information that you all have contributed here on this forum as it has helped me reconsider where I buy.

• Fine to love and forgive. But don’t be naive either. God also gave you common sense. Do not trust blindly specially this guy.

• Once a skunk, always a skunk. He also said 2014 has had more than 100,000 earthquakes. Do quick search and you will find the number to be 15,000 worldwide.

• Wow….thanks folks.. I was about to buy some of the food…. Jim Bakker tends to over promise things. I live 8 miles from PTL club (where it used to be) Very sad it was a wonderful place. IN any case since you protected me from this is I will tell you the Mormon’s have been doing this for years. My wife hooked up with a lady who sells the Mormon dehydrated food… Think the name is ‘Thrive’….. I ain’t pushing it there is NO commission-don’t care if you buy it or not. I will say we are buying more …. The diced chicken and the dried vegies are quite good. I think it is more expensive that regular food but we are trying it out and it is pretty good.. We are amateur preppers but it is a good idea to prep some if the grid goes down chaos and not food when the trucks stop rolling… Stephen said that…..be well…

• I write for The Charlotte Observer in North Carolina. We reported the original stories about Jim Bakker and his PTL show. I would be interested in talking with people who have bought survivalist foods. My name is Elizabeth Leland. I can be reached at 704-358-5074 or eleland@charlotteobserver.com. Thanks so much!

• No Evangelist or Church should sell anything except the word of God & Salvation figuratively speaking because for one thing it’s not their job and the 2nd their will always complaints of wrong doing. The only way he would impress me is taking food and donating it or open a local food kitchen or a disaster center for families to come to just in case but with his record he would take this ideal and sell lottery or time shares to it and whoever got the disaster reservation for that year right wins and lives.

• Hello, you are correct…it is the feeding of orphans and widows in their distress that is true religion…he should be feeding the poor, not trying to
      pay off his bills or get rich..could it be he will need to be sorry all over again? He teaches a mid tribulation rapture of the Church..convenient or
      what? seems to be for the selling of food..Christians are feared into buying if they believe they will be here during the tribulation..

• He IS helping others, ARE YOU? Or U just like to run down others !

Jim Bakker has PROVEN himself to be a person who uses others to make money by instilling a fear….and CRIMINALLY!!!!
          This person now says I have changed and now I want to sell you something again.
          You say okay and I believe you. Here is my money.
          This is NOT the way to be part of GodsPhamily.

• Jimmy learned how to be more cunning from prison! He is a criminal at best! Do an absolute research on the thief and you will see for yourself. His whole family is involved with his criminal behavior. The assist and abet the thief. Do your homework!

• One might think that Jim Bakker would be donating this “survival” food to food kitchens or a disaster center as those places would be affected by whatever disaster Bakker is preaching as well. Maybe his is … I don’t know. But, one must also think that some sort of profit is gained by his pushing this “survival” gospel on TV. Hey, if the world is in such bad shape that people need the stuff he is pushing, the end is near and we will die anyway.

• 1. They are quick to take money — but slow to ship.
    2. I placed an order almost a month ago… and NOTHING!
    3. They sent me a confirmation that I had been charged $225 — but nothing else.
    4. No shipping confirmation; tracking number; or explanation that my items were “backordered”.
    5. I called about this time last week and was told the items would be coming in [to them] Thursday.
    6. It’s now Wednesday of the NEXT WEEK, and I still haven’t received anything.
    7. My items aren’t heavy, and ordinary UPS or USPS ground could get here from Missouri in one week.
    8. In the 21st Century… such incompetence is pathetic for a secular company.
    9. But running such a scam on Christians is just plain wrong.
    10. I thought Jim had repented
    11. Apparently I was wrong.
    12. So sad. I actually enjoyed watching the show — despite the constant one-hour sales pitch.
    13. I’m close to filing a BBB complaint.
    14. I’m trying to be patient.
    15. However… I PROBABLY WON’T EVER BUY ANYTHING ELSE FROM THEM AGAIN!! PERIOD!!!

• Running a scam like this on ANYONE is just plain wrong and disgusting. Not just Christians.

It bothers me so much to see all these “Christian” leaders literally preying on people and scaring them until they feel the need to send money or purchase things like this. Scaring people this way is definitely something Jesus would absolutely be quite upset about.

These so called leaders are anything but Christian. Such a shame.

• jim bakker is using scare tactics for his in of the world holocaust so give me a love gift and buy this over expensive crap .still hustling with a new angle.the bible teaches us not to live in fear did not jesus say he would be with us always even through the end of the world which jim baker is preaching for his hustle.the man is con artist he talks about healthy products i guess his daughter and the other fatso on the show are really loving the crap.anyone who deals with this is a sucker

• All you people who is deffending Jim Bakker have about much sence as a box of rocks, when are you people going to get it he and his staff are con artist they will never stop till death comes apon them and it will be too late for them and i see where some one made a comment on, well hes only trying to get people not to rely on ggoverment, no rely on jim bakker the Senoir citicen pocket book raper you people are “Very Foolish” to believe the con game he is running on you, but i could say it like this, your resistence to what people say about the con artist jim bakker is that you identify yourself with him!!

• Don’t throw stones if U live in a glass house (check your spelling) —Not much “sense” in your box of rocks. If YOU’RE not helping, don’t attack 1 who does. Luv, from Li’l Old Gramma

• Any televangelist selling anything is going to be labelled a huckster, but that doesn’t change the fact that the message he’s getting out is to not depend on the government to get you through the next disaster. Be prepared, because you don’t want to have to venture out to get supplies in the aftermath of the next great disaster, such as an economic collapse or an EMP.

• Bakker has repeatedly stated that he doesn’t care if you buy from his ministry or some other place, just be prepared when the event happens! I for one have checked out his food and did not find a thing wrong with it. Tastes good for what it is and as for price, I dare you to find any food like it cheaper.
      As for the lengthy shipping times, try to understand that many people are purchasing this food and so backorders will happen. It must be saying something when so many people are buying from him that they are constantly running out of stock in the warehouses! All I am saying here is that I too was skeptical about the man and I prayed about it. God revealed to me what I believe to be the truth. Jim Bakker may have his faults, as any man does, but he is actually and genuinely trying to help.

• ‘Money’s gonna be worthless when disaster strikes,’ Bakker shouted at his audience the other day.
    It’s not stopping him from raking in the dough.

• I would compare what he is charging to what other survival companies are offering. He is much cheaper and contents/menus are comparable. My order was back ordered and they have recently incorporated a new computer program and are catching up on the orders. Most food items are not even handled by Mr. Bakker’s people but straight from the manufacture who is also providing food through other people/ministries.

• It’d be cheaper to shop at Aldi’s than pay his prices. Like he said, ‘Money’s going to be worthless…” Well, he’s sure raking it in, isn’t he?

• He uses some to build home for unwed mommies.

• He mentioned that orders are coming in faster than production can make them. Be patient and focus on getting canned goods and rice at your local grocery meanwhile. Don’t place all your eggs in one basket so to speak. If the calorie content for what you have isn’t enough you should be able to add pasta to it or rice. Remember this food is being sold as low as possible and vegetarian meaning NO MEAT. Get your freeze dried meat online to add to it if needed. Hang in there…where God guides He will surely provide. Difficult times have hit our nation and it maybe we may never get to eat any of this food. Whatever, comes place All trust in God and not yourselves.

• Buying Straight from Augason Farms or Rainy Day Foods is a lot cheaper for the same thing. Also, Walmart is selling Augason Farm’s survival food for a lot less with free shipping. I realize Jim is making a profit for the ministry, but if you are one of those who doesn’t have much money, buy direct.

• It was advertised as “SURVIVAL” not “Meals on Wheels”

• Survival meaning survive… not thrive. No meat either so I would can some meat.

• He may be a con….. he is offering a service…. that even tho you do not think so, it is cheap enough… I am retired and live on a limited income…. this month I have $25 after paying my monthly bills….. I would love having some of his food in my pantry to fall back on… I seriously do not know how I am going to make it…
    When you go to bed with your belly growling…… trust me his food offers sounds pretty good……
    A crises is what you face today…. Remember…..there are Americans going to bed hungry as I type this……..Does anyone care……..:(….. I think not!!!!!

• You are right, I don’t give a ****.

• Praying for you!

• Most towns have food banks. Check with your grocery store they know where they are. No excuse in this country to go to bed hungry….This is true…..S

• Lots of small towns don’t help ! Too many in need, Too many won’t share. Jim & friends DO share! Our Wal-mart gives out-dated produce to the pig farmers

• I don’t know why this person is complaining about. They did offer him his money back, and what business is it of his to decide if other people are getting scam! I like to see if anybody can get the same type of food with more of a calorie count cheaper any where. You get what you pay for in life! Further more, “let the first person who never sin cast the first stone”.

• Amen Jeff! He’s not offering Filet Minon!

• In my opinion jim barker is a con, caught up in the., dog chasing the tail , money, money,money, the high life. Every thing first class as at PTL. The food at 390 caloric content for one day is sin full. The only way to get prices down is to cut size of serving. There it is money always win the poor people that are bought in this trap is set up for Satan. So who is Jim Bakker working for.

• You should go see him for yourself. Changed man. I know him personally and he truly believes we are in the last days and wants to help however he can.

• I live not far from where PTL was… He oversold it and went astray but I liked what he was doing….s

• If he really wanted to help he would dontate the food to food banks and not sell it at over inflated prices. He is delusional and the same old scam artist he was when running PTL. Now he’s building “Lori’s House.” Whatever happened to all the money that was donated for “Kevin’s House” back in the day? It never opened, nor did he intend for it to open. He just used this darling child Kevin to raise money. Lowest of the low. I have absolutely no use for Jim Bakker or his tactics to raise money.

• He’s not the Only prophet aware this is END TIMES. Not many willing to help.

• Nowadays Jim Bakker his wife and his crew who tow fat guys ,a fat lady and young lady are a team who are selling merchandise but they are not paying any Taxes that is not fair with America so we do request to IRS please check their books and find out how much money they have made so far and if they have paid any Taxes on their prophets if IRS do not go after them then they setting a wrong precedent .We Thank IRS in advance. Today they are selling expansive stuff cost about $ 2000 dollars per piece

• Why do you have to single out Bakker’s ministries out for? There are a lot of ministries that offer “Love Gifts” thru their own organizations as well, and what’s makes you so sure they aren’t paying taxes on the stuff they sell! Do you have access to their business records or something? If you can’t prove of any wrong doing, than where I come from, that is called slander!

• First, tell them to check with the Reverend Al “I forgot to pay millions in taxes” Sharpton

• shame on U

• Jim Bakker is a good sales man but not a pastor only the problem is that he selling his products without paying Taxes why he can get away by doing that because his wife and crew of two fat guys a young lady and fat lady that he claims his adopted daughter they are sharing the income the greed is a terrible thing but they are under the cover of a religious show without religion that is not fair and the IRS should look into their books and this is a noble task if IRS DO THAT and we request to IRS please check that out we will appreciate that Thanking IRS in advance.

• Oh, and you don’t think your trust in the IRS could be a bit misplaced – not even a “smidgen”?

• Turn the channel don’t buy the food. You have choices. I think caloric count won’t matter if you have none. I find the food good it is much lower than any other survival food. Get a life

• How about being fair? He offered your Money back.take it and shut your mouth. Maybe you could use your time saying a prayer for yourself or others. Thanks and God bless. Marge

• Are you insane?? He’s scamming people now, like he did back in the 80’s with his other wife!! Get a clue!!

• Bakker is as good and as consistent at scamming people as religions in general are.

• Do you know him? You will give an account to God for every word! Go meet him and then tell me.

• Yes. She’s so fake.

• Christian response here!

• Have you folks TASTED any of this food. ITS HORRIBLE! Now I have to go to the hassle of returning stunningly heavy buckets of crap food. Don’t buy this stuff its garbage and just another scam!!

• this guy is nothing but a con man who takes hard earned money from older people. he never learned anything from being in prison. he and his wife lauri are doing nothing but conning people just as he and his ugly wife tammy did. he and lauri need to be prosecuted and sent to jail for the rest of thre lives for the scamming they are doing. his whole show is nothing but bull s**t and he asks for money more than he preaches and she meaning lauri is just as phony as tammy was and just as ugly. they are nothing but pure con artists and need to go to jail.

• All should read about the ones Jesus really used, and read about their past. HE knows the heart, and we are human, and humans make mistakes, and Jesus is sitting at the right hand of our Heavenly Father to ever intercede on the behalf of those who love Him. Also, please read what one judge had to say about Jim’s alledged wrong doings. Just saying we should do our research, and if we still believe there’s some wrong doing….don’t go to others, but take it to the Lord in Prayer, and let the Holy Spirit take care of it as only He can. Not one person on earth can cast a stone at anyone….no not one !!! We are to lift one another up in prayer, love,and support, and if one feels they can’t then one should just pray about it, and really be careful about the word that are spoken because HE hears, and sees All…..most of all….HE KNOWS OUR HEARTS…JUST AS HE DID THE LITTLE BOY DAVID…Love to read about him. I believe in Jim Baker, and did when he was had PTL. No one reported the good things that took place…they reached way down in the gutter to find a little mud to sling, and that is so very sad. Jesus is coming Soon, and Let’s just all be ready friends. He’s my dearest friend, and has never let me down, even when I let HIM down, and I will continue to make mistakes being a human that I am. But one of these days I’ll see HIM FACE TO FACE…What a Happy Day That Will Be. Praying for Jim, Lori, and staff, and love the food, and Silver Sol… the Bread is the best Bread in the world. Can only afford couple loaves a month, so we eat it very sparingly…..Love, Love, Love it :) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JIM BAKER, AND KEEP SPREADING THE NEWS THAT JESUS SAVES, AND WANTS US ALL TO BE PREPARED FOR WHAT’S AHEAD….EVEN THE ANTS DO THAT :) :)

• Gawd – such delusion is sad…

• ” Not one person on earth can cast a stone at anyone….no not one !!!” So you must believe the Apostle Paul was wrong when he called out by name false teachers. Your polly anna outlook on life will lead you to an awful end. He now claims his time in prison was God’s idea to give him time to study the Bible, how ever it was his crimes that sent him to prison, he and Pres clinton like the oral sex the get from abusing women.

• I bought 4 orders of the year and a half food and have received what I ordered. I ordered it because it is such an amazing value and what I have tried is truly good tasting food. All the other companies offer pretty much the same food but at quadruple the cost. 600.00 for that amount of food is remarkable. I spend that much in two weeks at the grocery. I started stocking canned goods but found this to be a much better value plus u dont have to worry about spoilage and storage for thousands of cans. These 12 small boxes will fit in the corner of a closet. At this price 30 cents a serving he is doing us the favor. Im sure if you call they will straighten out your order. Sometimes people are going to make mistakes. They are only making pennies on this food. No way can you grow it and can it at this price, plus the 20 year shelf life. Love u Jim and Lori. Keep doing what you are doing.

• Linda, I too, ordered the $500. with the $120.00 cost for shipping. It is almost 8 wks and I still have not received my food. I can find no phone # for the company. When I placed the order they would not give me a confirmation # or a tracking #. When Jim showed it on the program it looked so good. You mention, 12 small boxes. I was told 12 boxes but small…? I am a widow and want to share with my family. I’ll divide into four kits. I want to try the potato soup, my favorite. One man said the food tasted bad. Have you tried any of the food. Hoping to hear from you. God Bless, Georgia

• Georgia. GO to JimBakkershow.com. Click contact and it brings up the phone number. “To Place an order:
        888-988-1588” You would use this same number to inquire about your order. Sometimes I does take 4 to 8 weeks to get an order, especially if their supplies are low. They have had tremendous response on the food orders. When you ordered they should have sent you an email with a tracking number on it if you ordered online. if not call them and ask.
        To others on this comments section: I have ordered the 30 day emergency bucket, the year for you, the year for two plus a bonus year. I am not that concerned that the calorie count is low. I ordered more food items to supplement, like the veggies and fruit items. Plus I plan on getting the Heirloom seeds soon. This food is not expensive. I have priced it against a lot of other survival food and it is very reasonably priced. The great thing about this food is it is freeze dried and has a 30 year shelf life. Plus the pouches are reseal able. Some of the other companies who sell survival foods comes in huge cans, and canned goods don’t have near the shelf life that JB does.
        As far as Jim Personally, he was exonerated of ALL Charges! His second trial the judge found him not guilty. He was railroaded the first time. So do some research before you cast stones.
        Also, for all you nay sayers out there, what are you doing to help your fellow man when it comes to survival?

• He was not exonerated! His sentence was found to be excessive but he was not declared innocent! There was no second trial.

• You know folks, I’m so glad there is only one person who is actually perfect in every way,and , it ain’t us!!! That perfecct person was mocked, beaten and scourned too and literally died trying to save lives from a devil’s hell – could any of us do that? NOT!!!! Get over your little pet peeves about who does this and who doesn’t do that and get a life in Jesus Christ won’t ya? Any type of emergency freeze dried foods, no matter the source, will not always have a high-caloric nutritional value; it’s just the way these foods are made. You have to shop around for the best price. Some of the freeze dried foods, even from Costco or Sam’s Clubs costs more than what Jim Bakker sells – JB knows the spiritual condition of this country and the world and knows all too well about the soon return of Jesus Christ; many WILL BE left in the cold wondering where their next meal will come from; look at the economic situation here folks; unemployment; shutdowns, higher taxes, etc. JB is doing what he can to help YOU, the general public, get a handle on how to survive the coming crises that this world is about to suffer through – Be ye also ready for in such an hour as ye think not…….

• I believe in repentance, forgivness, and restoration for ALL who have fallen and come short of the glory of God. And that includes all of us. This is Jim’s testimony. If he hasn’t done this, then God will be the JUDGE of Jim Bakker, not man…………

• If Jim does good people down him & if he doesn’t they still down him ,,, Jim , keep on doing great things for JESUS & let all the tongues keep on talking… for you are doing good things …. God Bless all of your Family

• Amen… Bless him.. And you :)

• Put back in jail where he belongs! What fool like this con artist and thief out?

• Have you read his book?? Maybe you should before you throw sticks and stones!! I’m assuming that YOU have never done ANYTHING wrong in your life?? Good for you!!

• You need to go meet him. You will answer to God for your words!

• I paid $600. and DID NOT RECEIVE THE FOOD SHOWN ON THE JIM BAKKER SHOWN…..NO VEGETABLES, NO LENTIL BURGERS….LOT OF BEANS, RICE, OATMEAL AND GRAPE KOOL AID. GO TO COST-CO AND STOCK UP. DON’T BELIEVE WHAT JIM BAKKER PRESENTS. I’M SURE THEY MEAN WELL, BUT TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND DON’T TRUST WHAT THEY PRESENT AS THE FOOD THEY’RE SUPPOSEDLY OFFERING…..LOTS AND LOTS OF SUGAR AND STARCH…..AND YES, GRAPE KOOL AID AND OH YES, LOTS OF WHEY MILK. I SADLY FELL FOR THE ACT. THEY APPEAR TO REALLY BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY…. THE EVIDENCE SHOWSTHEY DON’T KNOW WHAT IS REALLY BEING SHIPPED OUT TO THE INNOCENT BELIEVERS.

• Sharon,

I bought two (2) "Year and A Half" offerings of food: that’s $1,000, which is real money to me! I’ve called the ministry several times; and, today, I sent Pastor Bakker an email informing him of my problem. It is my prayer that he, or someone who can make "things right, will contact me soon. If not, I’ll be forced to file a complaint with the FCC.

I believe in what Pastor Bakker is trying to do, but he needs to make sure that there is a process in place that guarantees customers their products, within a timely manner as well. I ordered my food last year, and I’m still waiting for my order to be completed. They did get the oatmeal, butter noodles, and beans & rice to me after Christmas, but the lentil burgers, the "real food" they talked about, and so many other items is incomplete. Plus, now, they are saying on his program that March 1, 2014 is the last day to get this food offer! What happens to those of us who have not received their complete orders from last year??????????

Let’s agree to keep this situation in our prayers: HE answers prayers even when the Bakker Ministry does not answer their phones……

• I agree I ordered ” God’s Brain Food on May 9th 2014, here it is July 24…actually I ordered 3 different products from the Jim Bakker show ..I have only received 1 item of my order which all 3 have already been paid in full…making a living these days are hard for people..The money I spent I truly thought I was doing something good for myself and a friend…I have called several times to inquire about my order and each time I call they keep saying ” well just give it 2 to 3 more weeks “….does anybody else have this problem when ordering the Coconut Oil, or has anyone received there order yet ?..I truly wanted this product and I pray Jim Bakker is an honest man and is not just taking people’s money for his own gain…

• God to the Wilderness Family site and buy the coconut directly. Last time I went there, even their stock was depleated. I think Jim just had more orders than he anticipated.

• the contents are clearly labeled. Maybe you should have read it before you ordered it.

• I think they should have kept him in prison for his whole sentence, then maybe he would have been really re-habilitated.

• laverne

who are you to say such a thing about Jim bakker. are you so perfect and are always right and do nothing wrong. Jim is only doing what God told him to do. If this is the one that GOd sent to Jim to help the people when hard times hit’ then you should take it up with God not Jim.

• Check the official records. He was cleared of all charges during his retrial… He was actually allowed to present evidence (financial & personnel) for his defense that the original judge would not even review. Do you know him? I do and he is different as night and day. The staff is always concerned because he practically gives away the survival items at cost. His concern is people.

• Nope. No retrial. Not cleared of all charges. Where are you people getting this false info?