Americas Auction Network Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Jerimiah Hartman - Owner
Corp Website: aantv.com

Americas Auction Network Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Americas Auction Network Complaint

Is Americas Auction Network a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: TV Shows / Networks Directory ListingJeremiahs International Listing

Horrible Customer Service

After spending thousands of dollars on American Auction Network, my account was blocked by (apparently) an owner aka “Jerimahia.” No one knows the reason. This owner “does not take calls.” No one can unblock my account, since it’s been blocked by the “owner,” who obviously has very little people’s skills!

Every time, I turned this chanel, I hear their complaints about competition.

Well, if they can afford treating thier customers so poorly, e.g. kicking people out from the system with no reasons, I can’t imagine this business lasting too long. And I hope there will be more other decent programs like Perry’s and Caroline & Tammy with nice and friendly people who knows how to negotiate and keep customers happy, rather than this rude Jarimhai with his crew who thinks that he is the king of the Jungle and teats customers so low .

I do not feel the good old logo “the customer is always right!” applied by American Auction Network in their rutine.

They are prejudists and sexists.

They are rude and awful in CS. No wonder, they say “fish starts getting spoiled from the head.” Well, it’s true! Their “head” stinks big time!

Once I was bidding on a pin. Any one else was allowed to bid on other items, but I was told that that particlular item goes for 1,000….. though several days ago they put the same pin for auction with any starting bids as low as $50! Yet Jerimhaia made a huge deal out of it

This place makes no sence. What I have seen there was eragance and dismissive attitude toward customers. They live off their customers, yet they treat us like dirt!

This is disgusting and low.

Consumer Comments For Americas Auction Network

• when ray taylor was with aan.tv all was great. I got several pieces of real art from the dali musuem. Stamped and signed inverso by Albert Fields. But he is replaced by the runt who looks like he shines his hair and looks down his nose at you. How it works,get in a late bid, he actually thret??said on air i will kill you. I got so mad i would call and say 200 and hang up. They have since banned me. You know how to get a native american according to LONESOME DOVE,the book? Catch em when they crap.???haha/not pregidous,just hate em now.

• thanks aantv for all the jewelry i have bought from you randy jackson

• LOL, sounds like randy works for aantv, LOL the show is a RIPOFF !! AND A BUNCH OF LOW-LIFE LIARS !!! read between the lines when they talk about coins, show you one section, that is not the same as what they are selling, or they do a C&P and put in there own words, to make it look more valuable , stay away people theylie and take advantage of all there buyers !!!

• i have bought thousands thousands of dollars with them for years and im very happy with what i purchased from them go somewhere else and pay 3 to 4 times more for it thanks aantv randy jackson

• I bought a metal detector from these Clowns, I had it in the box for mos. i decided i waned to sell it, I paid 175.00 for it, Its all over the internet from 38.95 and up. I was also undre the impression from the commercial that this was a discriminating type which would filter out junk and had a dial that showed if you had a penny, niclel, dime,Quarter etc, and gold or silver. This is nothing of the sort, i threw some coins on the carpet and it sounded on about 1/2 of them and they were not buried, which leads me to believe its trash, Not worth anything near what I paid. I called to complain and they would not talk to me because my"account has been flagged" What a bunch of money grubbing a***s they have there, yes Jeriamiah is a bullfrog, Slimey b*****d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

• you cant buy one for 38.95 learn how to use your first dumb

• Ev1 should always cross check on the net!!! Theres always some site that has things for 1/2 price or more then the other guy!!!! Shop smart!!!!! And when you don’t, blame yourself!!!!

• AANTV is one of the biggest rip off companies on television, I have purchased coins from them and it has been over 6 weeks and still they have not arrived, I called and finally cancelled the invoices, they show a token coin which makes you believe they have them in stock, but in all reality they don’t have them in house they use your money to purchase the coins and use your money for as long as they can before they get around to ship your coins, Also Adam the brain child coin dealer will show a coin such as the 1955 DD poor mans coin then go to the coin red book and compare it to the original 1955 double die, newbies who don’t know better think they are getting a great deal but in all actuality they are getting ripped off, well leason learned newbies, they can’t be trusted stay away from AANTV.

They have to be the BIGGEST RIP-OFFS when it comes to selling coins, they lie and mislead everyone on 99% of the coins they sell. I found a site and the buyer is really good to work with, and ships the very next day, I have alot of silver eagles and other coins I did buy from Silverdog999.Webstore.com always a great deal, and most times free shipping too !!

• They are selling worthless 2 headed barber dime coins.You can buy them on e-bay for 8 bucks.They are not silver or even real.They are trick coins.what magicians use. Stay away from these guys.

• This is nothing but a scam when i got into coin collecting I thought they were great now that I’ve been doing it for years I see how overpriced they are by four or five times the amount. The jewelry is even worse over stated on air and way over price trying to get a refund is like dealing with a true scam artist even if you call back five minutes later they’ll hit you with all these fees better never to deal with or watch them in the first place

• I bought more improperly graded currency..this was VERY far from UNC and I returned it and asked for shipping refund. Some a*****e said it was considered UNC and refused to repay my $3.27. It was pressed, creased and wrinkled. For a small amt of money, you have lost a customer! This was my 2nd improperly graded currency and the last one was also returned at my expense. f**k you AAN…I will also tell my friends about your deceiving bullshit and crooked company. I have spent a fair amt of money w/ you, but it is OVER! so f**k off you a******s!!!!!

• I am satisfied with the art,hand blown glass and Native american crafts i purchased, BUT! the Coin auction has screwed me royally.I have called the customer service dept many times.I am trying to talk with management. They sold me a holiday suprise pkg. 2 of them i bought, Nothing but photocopies of novelty currency. Buffalo niclels without dates and about 4 wheat pennies the are 1957 & 1958, the most common and worthless ones there are, For 100.00 I got about less that $1 worth of junk,CRAP! I also ordered some 1964 Kennedy half dollar reverse proofs, They are just sprayed with powdercoat, you can’t even read the words or dates its so thick. a blatent misrepresentation! Then I bought 2 sets of Golden Gate S mint morgan Dollars, the said they had sent some to NGC for grading and actually showed certified coins in MS65 Cond, leading everone to believe they were of quality! I paid 1000.00 for 10 coins, I sent them to NGC for grading and 6 came back labled Improperly cleaned! which makes them worthless except for melt value, 1 was an AU55 2 MS 60’s and 1 MS 62. total value 350.00 mot including the 170.00 I spent having them graded! I have been promised to be called by management several times and they have not responded,I was sold a bad bill of goods and they will not respond, They gave me RMA’s to return the 1st 2 items, but they charge high restocking fees, 20% of the sale price. Break out the Lube!!! They will break it off in ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• looks like you bought from them 2 times right go figure

• randy jackson must work for them, or is a suck-up!!!