Americas Auction Network Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Website: aantv.com

Americas Auction Network Ratings and Reports

Latest Americas Auction Network Complaint

Parties Wanted for Class Action

I purchased 5 properties from these people. All of the properties have major damage to them. The description of the property at the time of the auction did not list or describe any of the defects to the property. In fact the description was misleading.

On one property they showed a built in pool. The pool was described as being in perfect working order, newly painted and in the video looked good. The pool was painted to hide all of the cracks. It needs to be drained and resurfaced about $10,000 in damage. The contractor told AAN of the problem and AAN blatantly lied in their description of the pool. Every property I purchased from them has major damage.

Another property described as move in ready, I had to replace the roof $6,042.00. Another property was to have AC installed upon closing. They had a company come in and install the unit. The night before the job was to be completed, the AC unit (both compressor outside and the air handle inside) were stolen.

The police reports states the there was no forced entry into the house. That cost me another $3000.00 to replace the units.

If you have experienced this with AAN and wish to become part of a class action law suit against them, please contact me at mph9670@yahoo.com.

See More Americas Auction Network Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Americas Auction Network a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Consumer Comments For Americas Auction Network

• I bought a metal detector from these Clowns, I had it in the box for mos. i decided i waned to sell it, I paid 175.00 for it, Its all over the internet from 38.95 and up. I was also undre the impression from the commercial that this was a discriminating type which would filter out junk and had a dial that showed if you had a penny, niclel, dime,Quarter etc, and gold or silver. This is nothing of the sort, i threw some coins on the carpet and it sounded on about 1/2 of them and they were not buried, which leads me to believe its trash, Not worth anything near what I paid. I called to complain and they would not talk to me because my"account has been flagged" What a bunch of money grubbing a***s they have there, yes Jeriamiah is a bullfrog, Slimey b*****d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

• AANTV is one of the biggest rip off companies on television, I have purchased coins from them and it has been over 6 weeks and still they have not arrived, I called and finally cancelled the invoices, they show a token coin which makes you believe they have them in stock, but in all reality they don’t have them in house they use your money to purchase the coins and use your money for as long as they can before they get around to ship your coins, Also Adam the brain child coin dealer will show a coin such as the 1955 DD poor mans coin then go to the coin red book and compare it to the original 1955 double die, newbies who don’t know better think they are getting a great deal but in all actuality they are getting ripped off, well leason learned newbies, they can’t be trusted stay away from AANTV.

• They have to be the BIGGEST RIP-OFFS when it comes to selling coins, they lie and mislead everyone on 99% of the coins they sell. I found a site and the buyer is really good to work with, and ships the very next day, I have alot of silver eagles and other coins I did buy from Silverdog999.Webstore.com always a great deal, and most times free shipping too !!

• They are selling worthless 2 headed barber dime coins.You can buy them on e-bay for 8 bucks.They are not silver or even real.They are trick coins.what magicians use. Stay away from these guys.

• This is nothing but a scam when i got into coin collecting I thought they were great now that I’ve been doing it for years I see how overpriced they are by four or five times the amount. The jewelry is even worse over stated on air and way over price trying to get a refund is like dealing with a true scam artist even if you call back five minutes later they’ll hit you with all these fees better never to deal with or watch them in the first place

• I bought more improperly graded currency..this was VERY far from UNC and I returned it and asked for shipping refund. Some a*****e said it was considered UNC and refused to repay my $3.27. It was pressed, creased and wrinkled. For a small amt of money, you have lost a customer! This was my 2nd improperly graded currency and the last one was also returned at my expense. f**k you AAN…I will also tell my friends about your deceiving bullshit and crooked company. I have spent a fair amt of money w/ you, but it is OVER! so f**k off you a******s!!!!!

• I am satisfied with the art,hand blown glass and Native american crafts i purchased, BUT! the Coin auction has screwed me royally.I have called the customer service dept many times.I am trying to talk with management. They sold me a holiday suprise pkg. 2 of them i bought, Nothing but photocopies of novelty currency. Buffalo niclels without dates and about 4 wheat pennies the are 1957 & 1958, the most common and worthless ones there are, For 100.00 I got about less that $1 worth of junk,CRAP! I also ordered some 1964 Kennedy half dollar reverse proofs, They are just sprayed with powdercoat, you can’t even read the words or dates its so thick. a blatent misrepresentation! Then I bought 2 sets of Golden Gate S mint morgan Dollars, the said they had sent some to NGC for grading and actually showed certified coins in MS65 Cond, leading everone to believe they were of quality! I paid 1000.00 for 10 coins, I sent them to NGC for grading and 6 came back labled Improperly cleaned! which makes them worthless except for melt value, 1 was an AU55 2 MS 60’s and 1 MS 62. total value 350.00 mot including the 170.00 I spent having them graded! I have been promised to be called by management several times and they have not responded,I was sold a bad bill of goods and they will not respond, They gave me RMA’s to return the 1st 2 items, but they charge high restocking fees, 20% of the sale price. Break out the Lube!!! They will break it off in ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!