Americas Auction Network Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Jerimiah Hartman - Owner
Corp Website: aantv.com

Americas Auction Network Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Americas Auction Network Complaint

Is Americas Auction Network a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: TV Shows / Networks Directory ListingJeremiahs International Listing

BEWARE of AAN-TV

I’ve been buying from AAN-TV since they began. I’ve spent thousands of dollars with them on Jewelry, and Art and Rugs. Until the past few years when they really started to TRY to “compete” (in a Carnival Worker sort of way) with the expensive networks and the “AUCTION” part of their business became NON EXISTANT. I heard Jeremy say just 10 minutes ago “DON’T EVER call here with a $10 bid, during my showcase you will be turned away, NEVER call me with a $10 Bid on ANYTHING” and he was ANGRY that someone INSULTED him with a $10 bid. Well where I’m from and you represent yourself as an “Auction” a $10 bid counts and you HAVE TO TAKE IT (isn’t there a LAW about that somewhere ??) !!!

I bought an Etching from them and I didn’t get any Certificate of Authenticity with it, I called and spoke to Rob and he sad he’d send it and I never heard from them again….Okay live and learn I ate that one.

I bought a Rug once and when it arrived it didn’t even look like the same rug it was SUPER DARK and didn’t look anything like the rug they showed on TV with all their Light Trickery the rug looked bright and colorful..it was DULL DIRTY and almost BLACK in color instead of the bright blues and rusts shown. It would have cost me more to send it back in Freight and a 20% restock fee so I kept it and sold it in a Garage Sale and got $10 for the garbage they sold me for $300.

I bought a $3000 painting and found it was FAKE…After their fighting with my American Express Card they finally agreed to take it back but KEPT 20% Restock for SELLING ME A FAKE PAINTING I had to PAY IT to get my money back !!!

BEWARE of “AANTV” Raising their own Bids !!! They Buy their own Paintings back and sell the EXACT same Painting the next day..I’ve watched for it and seen it MANY TIMES. Supposed “One of a Kind” paintings have sold 3 times and STILL show back up for sale the next day after a rigorous bidding process…so they MUST be JUMPING UP the Bids on People…THEMSELVES, and if no one is STUPID ENOUGH to jump in they just try to resell it. Why would ANYONE go from $100 bid to $1000 bid I’ve seen them try to pull that MANY TIMES….people aren’t that stupid but they try to sell that to people and some I’m sure get TAKEN with it !! BEWARE of these Bottom Feeder…CARNIE BARKER TRICKS !!

I’m DONE….I’ve learned over and over I’m done giving chances their “great deals are GARBAGE” I see their “TARKAY” Paintings on Ebay for $200 all day long….., if you call AANTV with a $200 Bid on Art, they will INSULT YOU and SLAP YOU DOWN.. Like I said I’ve spent Thousands here over the years and I wouldn’t trust them with 50 CENTS now.

I’ve called in with a $50 bid on a ring that had no bids and they never registered it,, they say oh sorry we just passed it you missed it ….BULL s**t with there 8 second delay…I was there in time and they DENIED my BID as I see them do with MANY PEOPLE….

I’ve heard Rob INSULT Bidders who bid $50. on a “COPY of a Painting”…what the hell do they want. ITS SUPPOSE TO BE AN AUCTION PEOPLE>>>> CHANGE YOUR d**n NAME !!!!

They say they look for Estate Sales…My Mom Died and I tried to contact them and no one ever called me back…and this was NOT a low rent Estate my Mom was an Antique Dealer and had 3 warehouses of goods…Their LOSS… Point is DO NOT BELIEVE what they SAY on their SHOW about wanting Estates its just BS to get you to BUY FROM THEM….They PRETEND to be interested in working with the Public and they could CARE LESS.. Their BULLSHIT on their Program is just that BS…They are NOT Friendly they are ALL just CARNIVAL BARKERS trying to TAKE YOU !!

This company used to take ALL BIDS and great deals were always there to be had, but NOW forget about it…If you don’t START at $1000 you can’t buy a ring, and that is LOW. They are RUDE, INSULTING, COMPLAIN that they have RENT and BILLS to pay. I don’t understand why ANYONE would buy from them. I have Bills and Mortgage too DO THEY CARE about ME ??? NO…. So in an Auction you get what you get and you should be happy with that….if NOT…SET THE PRICE and Stop MISREPRESENTING YOURSELF as an AUCTION !!

People BEWARE of AAN-TV…they are BOTTOM FEEDERS….that’s all I have to say !!

Consumer Comments For Americas Auction Network

• when ray taylor was with aan.tv all was great. I got several pieces of real art from the dali musuem. Stamped and signed inverso by Albert Fields. But he is replaced by the runt who looks like he shines his hair and looks down his nose at you. How it works,get in a late bid, he actually thret??said on air i will kill you. I got so mad i would call and say 200 and hang up. They have since banned me. You know how to get a native american according to LONESOME DOVE,the book? Catch em when they crap.???haha/not pregidous,just hate em now.

• thanks aantv for all the jewelry i have bought from you randy jackson

• LOL, sounds like randy works for aantv, LOL the show is a RIPOFF !! AND A BUNCH OF LOW-LIFE LIARS !!! read between the lines when they talk about coins, show you one section, that is not the same as what they are selling, or they do a C&P and put in there own words, to make it look more valuable , stay away people theylie and take advantage of all there buyers !!!

• i have bought thousands thousands of dollars with them for years and im very happy with what i purchased from them go somewhere else and pay 3 to 4 times more for it thanks aantv randy jackson

• I bought a metal detector from these Clowns, I had it in the box for mos. i decided i waned to sell it, I paid 175.00 for it, Its all over the internet from 38.95 and up. I was also undre the impression from the commercial that this was a discriminating type which would filter out junk and had a dial that showed if you had a penny, niclel, dime,Quarter etc, and gold or silver. This is nothing of the sort, i threw some coins on the carpet and it sounded on about 1/2 of them and they were not buried, which leads me to believe its trash, Not worth anything near what I paid. I called to complain and they would not talk to me because my"account has been flagged" What a bunch of money grubbing a***s they have there, yes Jeriamiah is a bullfrog, Slimey b*****d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

• you cant buy one for 38.95 learn how to use your first dumb

• Ev1 should always cross check on the net!!! Theres always some site that has things for 1/2 price or more then the other guy!!!! Shop smart!!!!! And when you don’t, blame yourself!!!!

• AANTV is one of the biggest rip off companies on television, I have purchased coins from them and it has been over 6 weeks and still they have not arrived, I called and finally cancelled the invoices, they show a token coin which makes you believe they have them in stock, but in all reality they don’t have them in house they use your money to purchase the coins and use your money for as long as they can before they get around to ship your coins, Also Adam the brain child coin dealer will show a coin such as the 1955 DD poor mans coin then go to the coin red book and compare it to the original 1955 double die, newbies who don’t know better think they are getting a great deal but in all actuality they are getting ripped off, well leason learned newbies, they can’t be trusted stay away from AANTV.

They have to be the BIGGEST RIP-OFFS when it comes to selling coins, they lie and mislead everyone on 99% of the coins they sell. I found a site and the buyer is really good to work with, and ships the very next day, I have alot of silver eagles and other coins I did buy from Silverdog999.Webstore.com always a great deal, and most times free shipping too !!

• They are selling worthless 2 headed barber dime coins.You can buy them on e-bay for 8 bucks.They are not silver or even real.They are trick coins.what magicians use. Stay away from these guys.

• This is nothing but a scam when i got into coin collecting I thought they were great now that I’ve been doing it for years I see how overpriced they are by four or five times the amount. The jewelry is even worse over stated on air and way over price trying to get a refund is like dealing with a true scam artist even if you call back five minutes later they’ll hit you with all these fees better never to deal with or watch them in the first place

• I bought more improperly graded currency..this was VERY far from UNC and I returned it and asked for shipping refund. Some a*****e said it was considered UNC and refused to repay my $3.27. It was pressed, creased and wrinkled. For a small amt of money, you have lost a customer! This was my 2nd improperly graded currency and the last one was also returned at my expense. f**k you AAN…I will also tell my friends about your deceiving bullshit and crooked company. I have spent a fair amt of money w/ you, but it is OVER! so f**k off you a******s!!!!!

• I am satisfied with the art,hand blown glass and Native american crafts i purchased, BUT! the Coin auction has screwed me royally.I have called the customer service dept many times.I am trying to talk with management. They sold me a holiday suprise pkg. 2 of them i bought, Nothing but photocopies of novelty currency. Buffalo niclels without dates and about 4 wheat pennies the are 1957 & 1958, the most common and worthless ones there are, For 100.00 I got about less that $1 worth of junk,CRAP! I also ordered some 1964 Kennedy half dollar reverse proofs, They are just sprayed with powdercoat, you can’t even read the words or dates its so thick. a blatent misrepresentation! Then I bought 2 sets of Golden Gate S mint morgan Dollars, the said they had sent some to NGC for grading and actually showed certified coins in MS65 Cond, leading everone to believe they were of quality! I paid 1000.00 for 10 coins, I sent them to NGC for grading and 6 came back labled Improperly cleaned! which makes them worthless except for melt value, 1 was an AU55 2 MS 60’s and 1 MS 62. total value 350.00 mot including the 170.00 I spent having them graded! I have been promised to be called by management several times and they have not responded,I was sold a bad bill of goods and they will not respond, They gave me RMA’s to return the 1st 2 items, but they charge high restocking fees, 20% of the sale price. Break out the Lube!!! They will break it off in ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• looks like you bought from them 2 times right go figure

• randy jackson must work for them, or is a suck-up!!!