Americas Auction Network Complaints & Reviews

Company Contact: Jerimiah Hartman - Owner
Corp Website: aantv.com

Customer Ratings and Reports for Americas Auction Network

Latest Americas Auction Network Complaint

Is Americas Auction Network a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: TV Shows / Networks Directory ListingJeremiahs International Listing

Got scammed and crapped on by them again

I bought 2 different coins from this AANTV company an auction network from St. Pete Florida. They gave me a real bunch of crap they told me after months of trying to get some one to call me back or answer my e-mail that they over sold the coins bull crap again like always. I finally got ahold of some one after trying for over a month and then they said it was over sold both times 2 weeks apart on a coin that they sold for too cheap so they don’t want to delivery on their promise as always.

I have been buying from them for awhile now and this is not the first time but it is the last that you can be sure of. This is because of a spat over a call I made trying to purchase a coin set and the thing is I called even before the coin set was priced or the coins were being showed I already knew what they were and I waited for over 25 minutes for some to answer the phone and then again as always we are sold out they use this to get out of selling the coins to you when they find out they made a mistake on their part always. I had a little spat because of waiting for over 25 minutes to get just one of their phone operators to answer then that is when it started.

I hope no one will buy from these thieves and that is just what they are thieves . This company is a scam and they sell you crap junk and then it is your fault you bought from them and don’t even try to send it back my god that is the end if you try to do that. The main thing is they are not suppose to remove the funds from your account until the items are shipped out, but they take out the money first thing that night or day. And then they scam you out of it, or try to make you pay for restocking when they don’t even have the items in hand to sell. I am sure this is against the law in all states for an auction house to sell with out having it on hand. And then when they can’t get it they try to get some of your money for nothing.

This company is a scam and the auctioneers are scum also they tell you on the show that they consider their customers family if they treat their family like this then no wonder they don’t ever hear from them. I am saying to all involved with this AANTV do not do buss. with them they are scammers and their items are junk and they rip you off every time. I am asking for the good people of America to boycott this scamming company. Lets put them out of buss. for good. They suck and they rip you off every time. Don’t be fooled by their lies and they lie a lot.

AANTV. It is not Americas auction network it is the scamming network. If you want to buy anything from them, then you are just dumb because they will steal and then laugh at you while they are spending your money on themselves; scammers and scumbags.

They pretty much lied to me and then stole my coins, because once I paid for them they belonged to me not them and then they tell me. Oh we over sold them when you sit and watch them count the items down until they say they are sold out but that was not the situation on these nights. They are just liars and thieves.

Stay away from AANTV (Americas Auction Network) unless you need to give your money away. In that case send it to me if you want to throw it away. I can use it to help take care of my mother at 90 and the veterans. AANTV is scam and they are lying thieves.

AANTV (Americas Auction Network) – 800-269-9629

Most Recent Americas Auction Network Complaints

Consumer Comments For Americas Auction Network

• LONESOME Dove

when ray taylor was with aan.tv all was great. I got several pieces of real art from the dali musuem. Stamped and signed inverso by Albert Fields. But he is replaced by the runt who looks like he shines his hair and looks down his nose at you. How it works,get in a late bid, he actually thret??said on air i will kill you. I got so mad i would call and say 200 and hang up. They have since banned me. You know how to get a native american according to LONESOME DOVE,the book? Catch em when they crap.???haha/not pregidous,just hate em now.

• randy jackson

thanks aantv for all the jewelry i have bought from you randy jackson

• RON

LOL, sounds like randy works for aantv, LOL the show is a RIPOFF !! AND A BUNCH OF LOW-LIFE LIARS !!! read between the lines when they talk about coins, show you one section, that is not the same as what they are selling, or they do a C&P and put in there own words, to make it look more valuable , stay away people theylie and take advantage of all there buyers !!!

• randy jackson

i have bought thousands thousands of dollars with them for years and im very happy with what i purchased from them go somewhere else and pay 3 to 4 times more for it thanks aantv randy jackson

• Randy Dull

I bought a metal detector from these Clowns, I had it in the box for mos. i decided i waned to sell it, I paid 175.00 for it, Its all over the internet from 38.95 and up. I was also undre the impression from the commercial that this was a discriminating type which would filter out junk and had a dial that showed if you had a penny, niclel, dime,Quarter etc, and gold or silver. This is nothing of the sort, i threw some coins on the carpet and it sounded on about 1/2 of them and they were not buried, which leads me to believe its trash, Not worth anything near what I paid. I called to complain and they would not talk to me because my"account has been flagged" What a bunch of money grubbing a***s they have there, yes Jeriamiah is a bullfrog, Slimey b*****d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

you cant buy one for 38.95 learn how to use your first dumb

• jbeezz

That’s a harsh and hateful statement Randy. Why do you have to be so mean? You can be happy with your jewelry purchases but why disbelieve someone who has bought something that is not jewelry?
        Anyway. It’s just not nice.

• badinkidink

Ev1 should always cross check on the net!!! Theres always some site that has things for 1/2 price or more then the other guy!!!! Shop smart!!!!! And when you don’t, blame yourself!!!!

• BERNIE GALIPEAU

AANTV is one of the biggest rip off companies on television, I have purchased coins from them and it has been over 6 weeks and still they have not arrived, I called and finally cancelled the invoices, they show a token coin which makes you believe they have them in stock, but in all reality they don’t have them in house they use your money to purchase the coins and use your money for as long as they can before they get around to ship your coins, Also Adam the brain child coin dealer will show a coin such as the 1955 DD poor mans coin then go to the coin red book and compare it to the original 1955 double die, newbies who don’t know better think they are getting a great deal but in all actuality they are getting ripped off, well leason learned newbies, they can’t be trusted stay away from AANTV.

• ron

They have to be the BIGGEST RIP-OFFS when it comes to selling coins, they lie and mislead everyone on 99% of the coins they sell. I found a site and the buyer is really good to work with, and ships the very next day, I have alot of silver eagles and other coins I did buy from Silverdog999.Webstore.com always a great deal, and most times free shipping too !!

• guest

They are selling worthless 2 headed barber dime coins.You can buy them on e-bay for 8 bucks.They are not silver or even real.They are trick coins.what magicians use. Stay away from these guys.

• steve chernoff

This is nothing but a scam when i got into coin collecting I thought they were great now that I’ve been doing it for years I see how overpriced they are by four or five times the amount. The jewelry is even worse over stated on air and way over price trying to get a refund is like dealing with a true scam artist even if you call back five minutes later they’ll hit you with all these fees better never to deal with or watch them in the first place

• robert liggett

I bought more improperly graded currency..this was VERY far from UNC and I returned it and asked for shipping refund. Some a*****e said it was considered UNC and refused to repay my $3.27. It was pressed, creased and wrinkled. For a small amt of money, you have lost a customer! This was my 2nd improperly graded currency and the last one was also returned at my expense. f**k you AAN…I will also tell my friends about your deceiving bullshit and crooked company. I have spent a fair amt of money w/ you, but it is OVER! so f**k off you a******s!!!!!

• Randy Dull

I am satisfied with the art,hand blown glass and Native american crafts i purchased, BUT! the Coin auction has screwed me royally.I have called the customer service dept many times.I am trying to talk with management. They sold me a holiday suprise pkg. 2 of them i bought, Nothing but photocopies of novelty currency. Buffalo niclels without dates and about 4 wheat pennies the are 1957 & 1958, the most common and worthless ones there are, For 100.00 I got about less that $1 worth of junk,CRAP! I also ordered some 1964 Kennedy half dollar reverse proofs, They are just sprayed with powdercoat, you can’t even read the words or dates its so thick. a blatent misrepresentation! Then I bought 2 sets of Golden Gate S mint morgan Dollars, the said they had sent some to NGC for grading and actually showed certified coins in MS65 Cond, leading everone to believe they were of quality! I paid 1000.00 for 10 coins, I sent them to NGC for grading and 6 came back labled Improperly cleaned! which makes them worthless except for melt value, 1 was an AU55 2 MS 60’s and 1 MS 62. total value 350.00 mot including the 170.00 I spent having them graded! I have been promised to be called by management several times and they have not responded,I was sold a bad bill of goods and they will not respond, They gave me RMA’s to return the 1st 2 items, but they charge high restocking fees, 20% of the sale price. Break out the Lube!!! They will break it off in ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like you bought from them 2 times right go figure

• BuyerBeware

randy jackson must work for them, or is a suck-up!!!