TracFone Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

TracFone Profile

TracFone Picture

Corporate Information

Business Name: TracFone Wireless, Inc.
Category: Telephone Service Providers

Average Rating: 2.00 of 5
Based On: 3 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About TracFone

Can You Hear Me Now?

I purchased a TracFone with the intention of transferring my 2nd line. On Aug 21, 2013, I registered the phone online and filled out the section to transfer my number which was to have taken 24-48 hours. After a few days, I hadn’t heard anything from them nor did I have cell service but I still had the landline.

When I called TracFone they said the switch was rejected.

I called Cavelier and received company rhetoric that there was a problem with the PIC freeze release.

Since that time, there have been countless calls back and forth, with each of the parties: Cavelier, TracFone, & Myself, including conference calls and I’m still getting company rhetoric from both telling me that neither side knows why only that it must be the other company as to why I still have my landline and an unregistered cell phone.

It has been almost a month now that it is Sep 19, 2013. It’s too late to take back the cell phone and the unused airtime card. And cavelier continues to bill me for the 2nd line.

www.CavTel.com AND www.TracFone.com

Additional Information:

Additional/Alternate TracFone Brands and Company Names: Net10 Wireless, Straight Talk, SafeLink Wireless, Telcel América and Simple Mobile

View Comments View More TracFone Complaints

Is TracFone a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options