TracFone Reviews

Tracfone.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: June 20, 2016

TracFone Contact Information

Business Name: TracFone Wireless, Inc.
9700 NW 112th Ave

TracFone Ratings

TracFone Reports

Most Recent TracFone Complaints

Is TracFone a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Telephone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless, Inc. Listing

SIM CARD and Customer SERVICE

I have my unlock smartphone… I had check my IEMI number on tracephone website and they said that congrats your phone is compatible. I had purchase new BYOP SIM Card… after that I had contacted there customer service agent… They said your phone is not compatible bcz it is overseas phone.

After sometime the agent had asked again my serial number of the SIM card. then they said you had not activated the card. for that I required air time Pin. I went to Walmart and purchased $22 air time card.

Now I had contacted them again and the agent was so rude and unprofessional… even didn’t care to reply also…. we have to hang up and hang up then they say something which is irrelevant what they said before.

Again wait and wait…

Then they asked me the Air time pin number I had provided that ..no reply from then… Again wait and wait… When I asked repeatedly is there some one no reply no reply…
Then again they asked me ZIP code… I had provided it…no response… wait and wait…

When I was getting mad… Tracphone agent shows there attitude… rudeness… unprofessional…. And finally Tracphone agent had told me that you SIM card is faulty and has to replace it. When I has some query…they shows rudeness… You want replacement, only one reply.

Really spoil my long memorial day weekend! I am getting upset… with Tracephone services and particularly the behavior.

I never came across such rudeness, unprofessional, attitude people.

Most Recent Reviews About TracFone

More About TracFone

Additional/Alternate TracFone Brands and Company Names: Net10 Wireless, Straight Talk, SafeLink Wireless, Telcel América and Simple Mobile

Consumer Comments For TracFone

• SAUNDRA

I can’t hear my phone when it rings. Is there anything I can do for this. I love my tracfone

• Elaine Olds

I have been a satisfied Tracfone customer for several years, but during the past few weeks, incoming and outgoing calls are being dropped. This is very frustrating.