TracFone Reviews and Consumer Complaints

Tracfone.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: April 25, 2016

TracFone Corporate Contact

Business Name: TracFone Wireless, Inc.
9700 NW 112th Ave
Miami, Florida 33178 USA

Corp Phone Number: 800-876-5753
Corp Email: CorporateOffice@tracfone.com
Corp Website: tracfone.com

TracFone Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest TracFone Complaint

Is TracFone a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Telephone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless, Inc. Listing

Theft by deception

Bought tracfone, tried to activate it, said wait 10/15 mins, turn on and off, make call… Did not activate.

I called next day, transfer after transfer, said bad SIMS card. Wanted to mail new one, said no. Took phone back to store, exchanged, went thru process again, code after code, phone will NOT make calls.

They said I need to upgrade, told them NO, just bought, gave lies about 2G, 3G, excuses after excuses.

Tried and I guess they did, to keep 200 min ($39.99) plus cost of phone. Won’t refund… Told them, I would never use tracfone, after this, would not take upgrade… Rip offs

Most Recent TracFone Complaints

More About TracFone

Additional/Alternate TracFone Brands and Company Names: Net10 Wireless, Straight Talk, SafeLink Wireless, Telcel América and Simple Mobile

Consumer Comments For TracFone

• SAUNDRA

I can’t hear my phone when it rings. Is there anything I can do for this. I love my tracfone

• Elaine Olds

I have been a satisfied Tracfone customer for several years, but during the past few weeks, incoming and outgoing calls are being dropped. This is very frustrating.