TracFone Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Tracfone.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: January 16, 2016

TracFone Corporate Contact

Business Name: TracFone Wireless, Inc.
9700 NW 112th Ave
Miami, Florida 33178 USA

Corp Phone Number: 800-876-5753
Corp Email: CorporateOffice@tracfone.com
Corp Website: tracfone.com

TracFone Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest TracFone Complaint

Is TracFone a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Telephone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless, Inc. Listing

Minutes not transferred - its a scam

I just bought a new tracfone. Today is 10/4/2012, between 09:39 and 11:00 AM this day, I got a call from tracfone that Comcast would not release my HOME phone number so that I could use it on my new Tracfone.

I decided I would have them transfer the tracfone (the one I was talking to them on), to the new tracfone and I ask if my 300 minutes would be transferred also – they said yes. I had also bought a 180 minute card to go with the new tracfone thinking I would just transfer my old Home Phone (Comcast landline) to the new phone – so there was 180 minutes on the new phone.

Tracfone DID NOT transfer the minutes – they said it came from a different company. This was an outright LIE as I only but tracfone minutes from tracfone.

I am hoping that there is legal steps I can take to get my money!

I consider that Tracfone STOLE from me.

TracFone Wireless Inc – 9700 N 112th Ave Miami FL 33158 | 800-867-7183

Consumer Comments For TracFone

• I can’t hear my phone when it rings. Is there anything I can do for this. I love my tracfone

• I have been a satisfied Tracfone customer for several years, but during the past few weeks, incoming and outgoing calls are being dropped. This is very frustrating.