TracFone Complaints & Reviews

Tracfone.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: May 25, 2016

TracFone Corporate Contact

Business Name: TracFone Wireless, Inc.
9700 NW 112th Ave
Miami, Florida 33178 USA

Corp Phone Number: 800-876-5753
Corp Email: CorporateOffice@tracfone.com
Corp Website: tracfone.com

Customer Ratings and Reports for TracFone

Latest TracFone Complaint

Is TracFone a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Telephone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless, Inc. Listing

Nasty customer service

I tried to put time on my phone with a card and it wouldn’t go through. I called Tracfone and they were able to add the time on from their end, but was also told at the same time my phone would no longer work as of the end of April seeing that it was a 2G phone. They said they would replace it for free with a compatible phone arriving within 5-7 business days.

After 1 month I called them and they told me they were “out of stock” on my replacement phone and I would get one as soon as they came in.

Two weeks later I received said phone. I transferred everything over to the new phone with out trying it out. Come to find out the speakers didn’t work in my “new” phone. No sound no nothing.

I recontacted them and was told I would get a new one put on rush due to this. I was told I would have it by 5/17 and the phone isn’t here. I was also told they would give me free minutes for the inconvenience I was put through…

Well I called today and was told I wouldn’t have the phone for at least another week or 2 and there was no way I was getting anything free for the problems… When I first got the replacement and realized that it didn’t work I wanted my old phone reactivated and was told that they sim card was wiped out by them so that was an impossibility….

NO phone for the last 3 weeks and it seems like they could care less who they mess over!

Most Recent TracFone Complaints

More About TracFone

Additional/Alternate TracFone Brands and Company Names: Net10 Wireless, Straight Talk, SafeLink Wireless, Telcel América and Simple Mobile

Consumer Comments For TracFone

• SAUNDRA

I can’t hear my phone when it rings. Is there anything I can do for this. I love my tracfone

• Elaine Olds

I have been a satisfied Tracfone customer for several years, but during the past few weeks, incoming and outgoing calls are being dropped. This is very frustrating.