TracFone

Company Information

Last Updated On: February 14, 2014

TracFone Corporate Contact

Business Name: TracFone Wireless, Inc.
9700 NW 112th Ave
Miami, Florida 33178 USA

Corp Phone Number: 800-876-5753
Corp Email: CorporateOffice@tracfone.com
Corp Website: tracfone.com

More About TracFone

Additional/Alternate TracFone Brands and Company Names: Net10 Wireless, Straight Talk, SafeLink Wireless, Telcel América and Simple Mobile

TracFone Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest TracFone Complaint

Can You Hear Me Now?

I purchased a TracFone with the intention of transferring my 2nd line. On Aug 21, 2013, I registered the phone online and filled out the section to transfer my number which was to have taken 24-48 hours. After a few days, I hadn’t heard anything from them nor did I have cell service but I still had the landline.

When I called TracFone they said the switch was rejected.

I called Cavelier and received company rhetoric that there was a problem with the PIC freeze release.

Since that time, there have been countless calls back and forth, with each of the parties: Cavelier, TracFone, & Myself, including conference calls and I’m still getting company rhetoric from both telling me that neither side knows why only that it must be the other company as to why I still have my landline and an unregistered cell phone.

It has been almost a month now that it is Sep 19, 2013. It’s too late to take back the cell phone and the unused airtime card. And cavelier continues to bill me for the 2nd line.

www.CavTel.com AND www.TracFone.com

See More TracFone Complaints View Comments About TracFone File a Complaint About TracFone

Is TracFone a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Consumer Comments For TracFone

• I can’t hear my phone when it rings. Is there anything I can do for this. I love my tracfone

• I have been a satisfied Tracfone customer for several years, but during the past few weeks, incoming and outgoing calls are being dropped. This is very frustrating.