NetTalk Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Anastasios Kyriakides - CEO
Corp Website: nettalk.com

NetTalk Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest NetTalk Complaint

Is NetTalk a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Telephone Service Providers Directory ListingNetTalk.com Inc Listing

Worst customer service

I bought a netTalk Duo device from Walmart. When I register the device, it assigned me a new number. The netTalk device was blinking red. I thought if I call the new assigned number, the device will communicate with my phone and active the number. I called that number and found out that the number has already been allocated to a Bell customer who is using this number for almost 15 years. I also paid netTalk to port my existing number to this device.

I had a chat and also phoned customer services to look into it. They told me that this is the first time they are encountering this issue, so just bare with them and allow them to troubleshoot. When I asked, if they just refund my money which I paid to port my number, they said, it will not be a problem because this is a one of kind case, and they requested me to allow them to troubleshoot this device.

I called them back after two days to find out the status of my complaint. It looks like it was just sitting in the queue and no one looked into it yet. I told them that I will return the device to the retail store where I bought the device, and they can return my money which I paid to port my existing number. They told me that they cannot do that, because they can only do it in 24 hours of my initial registration. I mentioned it to netTalk person that I called in the day when I bought the device, but the problem was from your side. I asked them to escalate this case to the manager. The person said, the manager will call me.

Now, I am hanging with this non-funtional device and my $30.00 USD in question. It is my money, and I need it back.

Consumer Comments For NetTalk

• Failed to Port existing Number and cost $49.95 to reconnect it.
    Then disconnected from Their NetTalk number.
    Failed Porting cost me $29.95 US.

This companies balance sheet is a mess attatchment B – at the end. http://www.floridapsc.com/library/FILINGS/13/0608

An inconvenient lesson from them.
    Tony DiGiovanni