NetTalk

Company Contact: Anastasios Kyriakides - CEO
Corp Website: nettalk.com

NetTalk Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest NetTalk Complaint

Is NetTalk a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Telephone Service Providers Directory ListingNetTalk.com Inc Listing

A Fraud

I purchased a Nettalk Duo device which was installed March 17, 2014. Installing it was painful and had to spent over 3 hours online digging up information on routers etc. because Nettalk has ZERO support. I put in 3 trouble tickets which went unanswered to date (April 25, 2015). I tried the live chat many a time and much to others experiences I was on a queue with always 20+ people ahead of me then hang up on after 30 minutes of waiting. I purchased an international plan which I could not use.

Every time I dialed a number that was on the list of eligible countries, it said I had no credit. I put another trouble ticket on that. You can guess how that went. I was able to make calls to US and Canada based on my Basic Call plan.

I was fed up not being able to make calls internationally and being charged for it, so I called my bank. I provided all the evidence and they recovered the charges for the international plan. The next day after the charges went back to my credit card, I was unable to call in US and Canada although I have the plan for it.

I am now on a queue with 22 people ahead of me (RIGHT!!!!) and have been on there for about 8 minutes. In about 22 minutes I will be hang up on and I will be asked to put another trouble ticket that will go unanswered.

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH NETTALK THEY ARE A FRAUD.

Consumer Comments For NetTalk

• Failed to Port existing Number and cost $49.95 to reconnect it.
    Then disconnected from Their NetTalk number.
    Failed Porting cost me $29.95 US.

This companies balance sheet is a mess attatchment B – at the end. http://www.floridapsc.com/library/FILINGS/13/0608

An inconvenient lesson from them.
    Tony DiGiovanni