NetTalk Complaints & Reviews

Most Recent NetTalk Complaints

Is NetTalk a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Telephone Service Providers Directory ListingNetTalk.com Inc Listing

Lack of Integrity

I am entering year two of service with netTALK and have only had a couple of interruptions in service. One a major disruption.

When I renewed my service online no where on any of the pages that came for the renewal information did it indicate that the service would be billed in USD. I completed the renewal and received a receipt. Again no where did it indicate I would be billed in USD. It very clearly indicated on the receipt that it was a CDN package. Not until a few days later when the transaction appeared on my credit card did I notice the amounts did not match.

When contacting netTalk (via chat only) did they tell me that on there web site all payments are in USD. When I asked if that notice appears on the renewal pages the agent I was chatting with told me that it is in fact NOT on the renewal pages.

After an hour of chatting back and forth he finally told me he would have a supervisor contact me within 15-20 minutes. To their credit I was contacted within that time. After going back and forth the supervisor, Ricky Rodriguez said he couldn’t make a decision about a refund for the difference. I also said I would be happy with a credit for my next renewal. However when I was put on hold I was very conveniently cut off.

When I tried calling back the call was answered after three rings. I was told they didn’t have extensions so they could not transfer me to Ricky. After talking for another moment I was put on hold. When the agent came back I was told Ricky just went by the agents desk, Ricky would call me back within an hour.

Surprise. No call back.

I called back the number I called previously. I let it ring for 40 minutes before giving up.

Brutal customer service. Time to make a change once my time is up with this company