Cons Call Home Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

Fort Myers, Florida 33919 USA

Corp Phone Number: 888-524-6151

Cons Call Home Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Cons Call Home Complaint

Is Cons Call Home a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Telephone Service Providers Directory ListingMillicorp Listing

Cons call home is a true rip off!

This company advertised a service that they do not provide. My son is in jail in florida and they advertised phone service for the facility which he is serving time in. I spent $38.00 which was supposed to allow him to call home. After coming into contact with them, they stated that my case would have to go through a review board before my $38.00 could be refunded and stated that if a refund did occur, it would take five to seven weeks, yes weeks.

Review board? I spent hard earned money in good faith hoping that i could communicate with my son. They are preying on people who are only wishing to just communicate with their loved ones. I can’t believe that this is allowed to happen.

I am going to file a complaint with the federal trade commission, the federal communications commission and the florida state attorneys office. This is a total fraud and the actions of this company is criminal.

Do not give your money to this company period.

Consumer Comments For Cons Call Home

• Concallhome is an affordable option to stay in touch. I have nothing but good things to say. I have had two issues that I emailed them about and they immediatey called me and the issue was resolved within 2 hrs. Great customer service and very affordable. I realize there are bad reviews on here but I highly recommend them and have been using them for 3 years.

• Everything posted is true, I have been waiting 7 months and for my refund and keep being told they’ll send a ticket, there is never a supervisor available….. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!!!!

• Yes I had an account with them before. The number they gave me to use did work, but they charged me every month for time that I did not use. They are now telling me that I owe them almost $70 for time that I did not even use…..

• All the above happened to me also. Its a scam. No prison ph company will allow call forwarding. They will tell you "We dont call forward", they lie.

• Conscallhome is nothing but a rip off…they have no supervisors or bosses that you can talk to then all they tell u is "it is what it is"…keep taking money outta my acct and then always OVER CHARGING me!! It needs to be shut down!!

• You’ll never see a dime back.

They sell their lack of services knowing the numbers will get blocked because they are simply a call forwarding scheme.

There is no refund department, and the simple fact that they have no checks and balances in place to assure who is ordering their service which in turn compromises the security of the correctional institutions. The owner himself is a convicted felon who served time in jail and has had numerous federal tax liens and lawsuits against him. This is simply a predatory organization who take advantage of families during emotionally stressful and economically pressing times. Sales people actually get fired for not stringing their victims along, and in fact there are no customer service representatives, but rather all sales staff who are called the above.

• For the past year, I was promised a refund from Cons Call Home phone service. It was intended for my son to be able to call me. Instead, businesses were using the number assigned to me trying to sell products and using up the minutes. That was when I requested my money back. Since then, I have been calling Cons Call’s business number, 239-465-4121 telling them that I still have not received the refund that they promised me. The representatives always tell me the same excuse….that they will put in a request for my refund. Please…I need help. They should not be able to rip consumers off this way. Thank you for any advise you can give me or anything you can do.