Cons Call Home Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

File A New Complaint

Ratings Damage Reports For Cons Call Home

Customer Loss Data

Consumer Ratings Data

There Are Currently No Ratings.
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint

Most Recent Complaint About Cons Call Home

Cons call home is a true rip off!

My son is in jail in Mississippi and I live in GA I found this cons call home and was desperate to talk to my son so I set up what they said would be as land line from Miss. so my son could call home.

That was $59.54 so I set this up on my Wall-Mart money card this past Saturday 7/14/12 it is know the 19th day of July and we still have not been able to use the number they have given me for a land line from Miss. The number they issued was 601-872-0352 on the 17th of July they charged me 37.00 for a call we have not even made it was a fee for a past due balance we never used the phone.

Know there charging me a 19.00 fee to set this up so so far I have lost 56.00 dollars. This is a scam and they they take your desperation and milk it for all the money they can. Please no one should go threw what we have been threw in the last 6 days………….

View Comments View More Cons Call Home Complaints

Is Cons Call Home a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

Cons Call Home Reviews and Complaints

Click To Search For Cons Call Home Complaints

User Thoughts About Cons Call Home

5 thoughts on “Cons Call Home

1. Yes I had an account with them before. The number they gave me to use did work, but they charged me every month for time that I did not use. They are now telling me that I owe them almost $70 for time that I did not even use…..

2. All the above happened to me also. Its a scam. No prison ph company will allow call forwarding. They will tell you "We dont call forward", they lie.

3. Conscallhome is nothing but a rip off…they have no supervisors or bosses that you can talk to then all they tell u is "it is what it is"…keep taking money outta my acct and then always OVER CHARGING me!! It needs to be shut down!!

4. You'll never see a dime back.

They sell their lack of services knowing the numbers will get blocked because they are simply a call forwarding scheme.

There is no refund department, and the simple fact that they have no checks and balances in place to assure who is ordering their service which in turn compromises the security of the correctional institutions. The owner himself is a convicted felon who served time in jail and has had numerous federal tax liens and lawsuits against him. This is simply a predatory organization who take advantage of families during emotionally stressful and economically pressing times. Sales people actually get fired for not stringing their victims along, and in fact there are no customer service representatives, but rather all sales staff who are called the above.

5. For the past year, I was promised a refund from Cons Call Home phone service. It was intended for my son to be able to call me. Instead, businesses were using the number assigned to me trying to sell products and using up the minutes. That was when I requested my money back. Since then, I have been calling Cons Call's business number, 239-465-4121 telling them that I still have not received the refund that they promised me. The representatives always tell me the same excuse….that they will put in a request for my refund. Please…I need help. They should not be able to rip consumers off this way. Thank you for any advise you can give me or anything you can do.