Frontier Communications Reviews

Corp Website: frontiercommunications.com

Frontier Communications Ratings

Frontier Communications Reports

Most Recent Frontier Communications Complaints

Is Frontier Communications a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Telecom Directory ListingFrontier Communications Corporation Listing

Fraudulent Service Promises

My level of dissatisfaction with Frontier Communications has steadily grown over the last year. Specifically, with their internet. Over 20 calls to their local, state, and corporate offices over a 15-month period have not produced any change. In fact, while in a conversation with a lady who supposedly worked in the president’s office, we were disconnected-permanently (August 17, 2016). She claimed a problem with her phone. In the president’s office of a phone company! There simply is nowhere to go to resolve an issue of fraud.

I was told, repeatedly, that since I live in rural southern Ohio my speed would be very slow. Time after time technicians worked to “tweak” the service; however, it remained slow. Now, it is just not slow-it disappears. Every day, on the average, my internet disappears 15-20 times. That has risen to a new level of fraud.

I pay for service, even though it is slow, and I do not receive the service. I am tired of the chase, the lies, and the poor customer service. I would encourage everyone to file complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Public Utilities Commission. Since I do not have a choice of providers in my area, I am bound to this horrible company. While I could get internet from a satellite provider, the cost is much more pronounced. In fact, one of the ladies I talked with in the “president’s office” apologized for the problems and stated, “You could use satellite service: however, it is more expensive. I am not able to solve your problem.”

I have retired; however, I now offer a small consulting service. I work internationally and use the internet almost constantly. Frontier should be embarrassed by the “thousands” of complaints they have on file with the BBB and in other posts. This company must be held responsible for their commitment to the “public interest.”

Frontier Communications – 3 High Ridge Park Stanford CT 06905 | 203-614-5600

15 Most Recent Reviews About Frontier Communications

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Frontier Communications

• Shady Pines

I have been with Frontier for sixteen years. Had a Lifeline discount. Only LOCAL home phone service; bundled with high-speed DSL Internet — in a so-called ‘Package Deal’. It was great up-until about 5 years-ago. All the sudden…if I missed a payment, and it rolled-into month #2. They would just SUSPEND my Internet service. They also REFUSE to allow me to opt-out of their ‘Paperless Billing’ crap. How can I check my monthly statement — after I have told them COUNTLESS times that my email account had been HACKED 5 years-ago & I can’t SEE MY MONTHLY BILLING STATEMENTS! So, the cost of this SIMPLE bundle-type package was AFFORDABLE. That was until 2 years-ago. I went from $60 a month to at least $100 per-month. Then, they started charging ALL customers — a ‘Modem Leasing Fee’. I owned the modem as it was FREE; when I was one of the very FIRST customer in a rural hell to sign-up for their DSL services. Not anymore. It was $7-something EXTRA…per-month. Now, that ‘Modem Leasing Fee’ has skyrocketed to almost $10.00…EXTRA. Have gotten some really NASTY customer service agents. Now, calls go to call centers all over the United States. “Now, I don’t know WHY I believe you; or why I am going to turn your service back on. But, I am. It might take up to 24 hours for your DSL to be turned back-on.” They need to audit MY account and see how much money they STOLE from a customer of this MANY years! Had my phone service CUT OFF after 16 years. Nobody could hear me. Got SICK AND TIRED of 16 years of trouble tickets and lying service people that claimed that, “Customer denied entry/access.” Uh, I sat at-home for the whole business day that day. Frontier NEVER came to my door. But, that’s what the technician entered. I’m CERTAIN they have been legally-robbing me for at least 5 LONG years. Forgot about the year that they actually dug-up my whole side yard and back yard…to bury a “better main phone line to your green box.” Phone service was still static-filled. Only other solutions offered were: “New in-line phone jack filters.” And, they KILLED my grass. Now, they LOVE people to miss paying their monthly Internet bill. This is so they keep on stacking-up and then with late fees…I have to give them NO LESS than $149.00 or MORE to play catch-up. This was once a reliable and affordable company. Not ANYMORE! I’m still being billed for an unlisted telephone number and…I DON’T HAVE PHONE SERVICE ANYMORE!

• Carolyn Azbell

We had service from October of 2010 through March of 2013. During that time we had numerous problems with our service. Because Frontier was the only internet service and phone service we could use, we were forced to use it. We were so unhappy with Frontier that when we moved we went with Comcast for our internet service and decided not to have a home phone because Frontier was the only company available to us. When we moved they tacked on a $200 digital service charge and another charge of $39.99 for a DP nationwide unlimited essentials 2010 charge. I called and said that 2 1/2 years of service seemed an adequate amount of time plus we had moved they said there was nothing I could do and that I owed the above amounts. We are still in negotiations.