Canadian Disability Tax Specialists Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Website: disabilitytaxservice.com

Canadian Disability Tax Specialists Ratings and Reports

Latest Canadian Disability Tax Specialists Complaint Filed

Scammers detected!

I am not sure how bad it gets, or how horrid this company is but they are a total rip off in my books…and should be looked into. The name: Canadian Disability Tax Specialists located somewhere in Toronto. They claim to help people get disability tax credits….and they do NO work at all…unless you call work licking a stamp.

I was told by someone who works for Child Tax Services that they are the biggest rip off out there…and I don’t think it fair that we fill out tons of paper work…chase doctors around for weeks…then send them the papers that they simply forward to Canada Revenue Agency….and that’s It. The kicker is…they charge thousands of dollars for this….money taken from kids and families with actual disabilities and reasons for needing this money.

They are a crock…they don’t do anything you can’t do yourself…and to boot the very few times they called me…the phone number was different….not normal if you ask me. Worth looking into because I am sure…(I spoke to many) who feel the same and think it is too late to complain.

They are currently saying I owe them almost $5000 and they didn’t even do anything for me….I did all the work myself. I am not impressed with this at all.

More Canadian Disability Tax Specialists Complaints File a NEW Complaint View Comments

Is Canadian Disability Tax Specialists a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Canadian Disability Tax Specialists