Resume2Excel.com Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 3.00 of 5
Based On: 4 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Resume2Excel.com

Fake Website

One day I got call from resume2excel.com and they said we have job for you in gulf but before processing to interview you have to pay 2200 service charge. Before i pay 2200 rs. I ask the representative that after this amount, there no any other payment? They said there is no extra cost they required. So, i paid that but than they told me that for your profile verification you have to pay 4400 rs. So i got angrier and said you told me that there is no extra charges than why are you asking about 4400 rs. He said this hierarchy comes today so you have to pay this otherwise i lost that money. So i said take that money as a tip for you and never call me back…

The day after this they called me back and said WE are going to refund your amount so you have to come online and you have minimum 2500rs. in your account. So first of all i transfer all of my money to other account and did what they guided me in website. At the end they said you have to confirm your transaction and than a option will come that (“PAY” OR “REFUND”) AND must choose refund i said okay… When i click on confirm transaction there is no option.

I asked them to you theft my money… HE immediately drop my call and yet i didn’t their call back…

I request to all of you that Please dont pay money in resume2excel.com as well as any of a recruiter who ask about money before any interview.

View Comments View More Resume2Excel.com Complaints

Is Resume2Excel.com a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About Resume2Excel.com

13 thoughts on “Resume2Excel.com

1. Yesterday I got call from resume2excel.com and they said we have job for you in gulf but before processing to interview you have to pay Rs 3800 service charge. Before i pay 3800 Rs. I ask the representative that after this amount, there no any other payment? They said there is no extra cost they required. So, i paid that but than they told me that for your profile verification you have to pay 4432 rs. So i got angrier and said you told me that there is no extra charges than why are you asking about 4432 rs. He said this hierarchy comes today so you have to pay this otherwise i lost that money. So i said take that money as a tip for you and then never call me back…_Received Call from : 1409430283_Concern Person : Nishant Thakur 8882835784/9716041414_

2. This is froud company never invest in this such kind of company.they give promises for job and interview call from intel,hcl and another and never complete them.i have lost my all ruppees and never trust this company. Fraud person name Raj And Lokesh.And many another more who are cheater.this is not a spam feedback this is real feedback if any one want help or more information how they cheated to customer then call Vinit Doshi-09974230977.Plz Doing Action On this company Otherwise Many Persons are cheated like that.

3. was planning to make a payment on the resume site but when i read your message i dint paid,, thanks for writing the feedback.
    after that
    i sent my resume to a portal job-seek.in
    they guided me on email what they will do and how i will get a job, i paid only 4200 for 9 years of experience, they even dont call people for money the best point i have seen. just mail your resume to support@job-seek.in if they can help you. you will get an email. after that there will be a lot of opportunities in your hand. My experience great experience

4. dear friends , if anyone has lost money by any kind of credit card fraud , you can file a chargeback on your statements with your bank. This way you can get your money back. You can even drop an email to ebs payment gateway about the fraud. Inform everyone to file a charge back with their bank as well as ebs payment gateway.