Resume2Excel.com Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: info@resume2excel.com
Corp Website: resume2excel.com

Resume2Excel.com Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Resume2Excel.com Complaint

Is Resume2Excel.com a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Staffing / Job Headhunter Directory Listing

Robbed

Hi everybody,
Please do not fall into the trap of the people calling you from resume2excel. They are the biggest frauds i have come across.

One fine morning i received a call from these people saying that there is a job opening for me and as i was having an urgent requirement they easily fooled me into paying them Rs.9950/- in three different slots. First slot was registration then cover letter and then verification of documents. The person who called me his name was Saurabh Gupta .He made me speak to Mr. Rohit Sharma who posed as a recruiter of a company named Roomen Technologies pvt. Ltd. and he said that all the money will be refunded with the first salary.

Then the money transaction was done by Rahul Sharma..When they had already taken round about Rs.10000/-, i refused to pay any more money. They themselves posed as interviewers and started calling me up but they could not not extract any more money from me, so they stopped calling me.

This is not all.

One day they called me up for refund of money. I was very happy that i will be refunded back the whole amount but again out of blind faith i gave them the debit card number and they deducted the same amount twice from my account. Although they are assuring me that they will return back the whole amount but i have totally lost my faith upon them.

Can any of you help me in getting this amount back.

Consumer Comments For Resume2Excel.com

• Yesterday I got call from resume2excel.com and they said we have job for you in gulf but before processing to interview you have to pay Rs 3800 service charge. Before i pay 3800 Rs. I ask the representative that after this amount, there no any other payment? They said there is no extra cost they required. So, i paid that but than they told me that for your profile verification you have to pay 4432 rs. So i got angrier and said you told me that there is no extra charges than why are you asking about 4432 rs. He said this hierarchy comes today so you have to pay this otherwise i lost that money. So i said take that money as a tip for you and then never call me back…_Received Call from : 1409430283_Concern Person : Nishant Thakur 8882835784/9716041414_

• Thank you very much for your feedback as I got call today and due to you people i am not cheated.

• please let me know how can get money back plz resume2excel.com cheated me for rs.14000

• hi you need complaint on gateway then i am very sure you will get back your money

• HOW TO REFUND MONEY EBS PAYMENT GATEWAY

• This is froud company never invest in this such kind of company.they give promises for job and interview call from intel,hcl and another and never complete them.i have lost my all ruppees and never trust this company. Fraud person name Raj And Lokesh.And many another more who are cheater.this is not a spam feedback this is real feedback if any one want help or more information how they cheated to customer then call Vinit Doshi-09974230977.Plz Doing Action On this company Otherwise Many Persons are cheated like that.

• was planning to make a payment on the resume site but when i read your message i dint paid,, thanks for writing the feedback.
    after that
    i sent my resume to a portal job-seek.in
    they guided me on email what they will do and how i will get a job, i paid only 4200 for 9 years of experience, they even dont call people for money the best point i have seen. just mail your resume to support@job-seek.in if they can help you. you will get an email. after that there will be a lot of opportunities in your hand. My experience great experience

• Call on 08826785666 he is the manager may be you can get back your money from him

• he guys can we shutdown this company, otherwise lot of people will be cheated.

• thanks…….

• to pgl h jo tune pay kiye tujhe dikh nhi rha tha kya jo pay kr diya….

• plz contect to esb so plz contect that

• dear friends , if anyone has lost money by any kind of credit card fraud , you can file a chargeback on your statements with your bank. This way you can get your money back. You can even drop an email to ebs payment gateway about the fraud. Inform everyone to file a charge back with their bank as well as ebs payment gateway.

• hey can you please tell me how i can get money back?