Microworkers Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Nhatvi Nguyen - Registrant, Admin
Corp Website: microworkers.com

Microworkers Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Microworkers Complaint

Is Microworkers a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Staffing / Job Headhunter Directory ListingWeblabcenter Inc Listing

Sticks it to me on Christmas!

I’ve used Microworkers.com for well over 2 years. Never had a problem except that they never respond to any support questions, ever. The last 3 or 4 months they started changing and adding additional security procedures to withdraw your money. If you have any experience with them any added extras that you have to do adds more of a chance that you’ll mess up by adding something or subtracting something that shouldn’t be on your withdraw security in order to receive your money.

If you do mess up they’ll be an automatic message that says the info. you entered is incorrect so now you have to go back and enter it again. And then wait till they payout again. That’s fine if you are employed and don’t rely on every penny you can get. I do. So as I go to withdraw on one of their payout days, 2 days before Christmas, I see that now I have to wait for them to email a Pin # now to complete withdraw.

Problem is I wait and wait for the Pin to be emailed so I can do it on time before Christmas. Yes, I was P.O’d. So I sent the so-called Support and email with one F word and calling them morons. I have the email I sent if needed. And their reply too. Upon request. Well, I figured like usual they don’t respond anyway.

So within 10 minutes I get a response! Wow! So the response was “If you continue to use profanity we will ban you..THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!”. That’s fine. They still never answered my question.

So Christmas came and I waited for the next payout day. Which is after Christmas. I knew they were going to jerk me around the first time. So again, I check the withdraw and notice it is not pending anymore.

Well, I never received it. $19.47. Not big money but it’s MY money for work I did. So as I try to figure it out I looked closely and noticed that my money was sent to another email exactly like mine except 1 number was different. Again I sent support and email and still waiting on response.

Going on 3 days now. I guess I shouldn’t use profanity if I send another email after all I love working so I can pay everyone else’s bills because it brings me so much joy.

Consumer Comments For Microworkers

• I have been working for MicroWorkers.com for a little over a month now. It did take about 17 days to receive my PIN. PIN entered on the 9th of March. When I check status, it says ‘correct PIN submitted’, but payment still pending. Their paydays are Wednesday and Sunday. Today is Wednesday, so maybe by end of day pay will be in PayPal. One thing I like about this site is they don’t require your SSN, maiden name, etc, only physical address to send PIN to. A lot of other micro task sites will not allow you to work until you have submitted SSN, maiden name, etc. However, if you enter their website on scamadviser.com (make sure to enter it as microworkers with an S on the end), they have a ZERO trust rating (high risk). I have earned over $20 and if I do not get paid I will not be working for them anymore. I will try to write an update on here.

• I stopped using Micro Workers they have bad support, time 4 weeks to payout even if they did. As you can see in some cases they didn’t even pay out.
    I now use https://www.quickmicrojobs.com/