Microworkers Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Nhatvi Nguyen - Registrant, Admin
Corp Website: microworkers.com

Microworkers Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Microworkers Complaint

Is Microworkers a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Staffing / Job Headhunter Directory ListingWeblabcenter Inc Listing

Never Trust Them

I was looking for work to do on line and found Microworkers and I thought ok cool. So I did a weeks work for them, my account said I had 20.00 . So I go back to long in and it said I was suspended for life. There is no way to really find out why. I didn’t even get my pin they promised.

They no way of contacting them to find out why. I think they are liars. They should be taken off the net. They are scammers . They reason they are scamming is because they do not pay your wage.

I did a week work, and I kept on just doing what they asked, and I got nothing. I did how ever make the money as they did promised, But they never sent it to me. They said when I make my first check they would just start sending them and put them in my bank account, well they didn’t. They don’t even have away to ask question, they only ask them on the A and Q page. I never once got to ask them a direct question.

I feel this Microworkers need to be off the market place. I feel we do all the work, and they take our money.

Consumer Comments For Microworkers

• I have been working for MicroWorkers.com for a little over a month now. It did take about 17 days to receive my PIN. PIN entered on the 9th of March. When I check status, it says ‘correct PIN submitted’, but payment still pending. Their paydays are Wednesday and Sunday. Today is Wednesday, so maybe by end of day pay will be in PayPal. One thing I like about this site is they don’t require your SSN, maiden name, etc, only physical address to send PIN to. A lot of other micro task sites will not allow you to work until you have submitted SSN, maiden name, etc. However, if you enter their website on scamadviser.com (make sure to enter it as microworkers with an S on the end), they have a ZERO trust rating (high risk). I have earned over $20 and if I do not get paid I will not be working for them anymore. I will try to write an update on here.

• I stopped using Micro Workers they have bad support, time 4 weeks to payout even if they did. As you can see in some cases they didn’t even pay out.
    I now use https://www.quickmicrojobs.com/