Microworkers Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Microworkers.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: October 22, 2014

Microworkers Corporate Contact

Business Name: Weblabcenter, Inc.
17311 Dallas Pwky #100
Dallas, Texas USA

Corp Email: info@microworkers.com
Corp Website: microworkers.com

Microworkers Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Microworkers Complaint

Is Microworkers a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Staffing / Job Headhunter Directory ListingWeblabcenter, Inc. Listing

Microworkers wants to keep our money

I have been at Microworkers for almost two years. I finally filed a complaint this morning with the WA attorney general’s office. There’s $42 and some change in my account. Awhile after I verified my PIN, I asked for a payout. Nothing. I sent a support ticket. Nothing. I sent another support ticket. Nothing. So the money has just been sitting there. I know it doesn’t sound like much, but there are places I could have used it. I could send you the same screenshots I sent the AG’s office this morning.

And for all the (most likely paid) people who float around comments sections talking about how the only ones who encounter payment issues are those who break the rules, bite me. I have a 100% success rating, and the folks that hire me for gigs love my work. And if someone from Microworkers is watching this thread, no I don’t want to work with you anymore. And I won’t send you one more email to “help work this out”. You can contact the WA State Attorney General’s Office.

Search For More Microworkers ComplaintsFile a Complaint About Microworkers

Consumer Comments For Microworkers

• I stopped using Micro Workers they have bad support, time 4 weeks to payout even if they did. As you can see in some cases they didn’t even pay out.
    I now use https://www.quickmicrojobs.com/