Malace HR Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Website: malacehr.com

Malace HR Ratings and Reports

Latest Malace HR Complaint

Disrespectful and Unprofessional

I was formerly employed by Malace International from summer 2011 to summer 2013. In my time with this company, I have had exclusively bad experiences with upper management. My first area supervisor was one Martin Delareto (spelling?) from the Troy office. My coworkers and myself would try to contact him with very little success, he promised those of us he did respond to a call back, which was often times never carried out. There was little communication between him and management with the location I worked at. It was not uncommon for an employee who had called off with Martin to be thought to have a no-call-no-show. It was rare for him to communicate this to management.

After some time had passed, my location was put under the jurisdiction of the Detroit office, with our representative being Bryant Whitaker(spelling?) He did return our calls more often than Martin had; at first. As time went on and he visited the premises more and more, the more he ignored any issues my coworkers and myself would have. Several times I had complained to him, to management, and his trainee (John something I do believe, I cannot recall his last name) about a coworker always leaving their work for me to finish up at the beginning of my shift, and each of these times it was disregarded.

Now, that’s just the beginning of it. As he would frequently visit, he would sit in the routing room and constantly distract the rest of the workers, sitting in the workplace chatting about whatever he felt like, consistently flirting and even demeaning a few of the women there. He, on more than a few occasions, boasted that he “pimped us out” rubbing it in our faces that for every $9 hourly we would receive, $6 of that would go to him and the company. This especially left a bad taste in my mouth, as I do not approve of the way most temp agencies work, making money off of hard working employees while representatives such as him sit there doing nothing but rubbing it in our faces that they’re taking money right off the top from us.

This Bryant Whitaker is extremely unprofessional, our management had told him on many many occasions to quit disrupting our workers, but he always persisted with every visit, too often flirting with the female staff, which was made known to be unpleasant, but he was neither concerned nor hindered by this. When asked about the possibility of advancement or raises he’d even laugh in our faces as if it was a joke. I was very dissatisfied working with both of these Malace representatives, and I hope the president of the company sees this and takes appropriate action. Their behavior is nothing short of unacceptable in the workplace.

See More Malace HR Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Malace HR a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Malace HR

Official Responses from Malace HR

By: Larry Malace On: September 27, 2013

Mr. Reta,

I am aware of the miscommunication between Denise and Ben. Denise is located out of Racine Wisconsin. Ben is normally working out of our corporate office in Michigan but had been requested by our client to travel and Interview in the Arlington Area.

I apologize that re needed to reschedule your interview, but assure you it was not intentional. We hire over 2500 people each year. Unfortunately, in the service business, individuals schedules change all the time. Denise was not aware of the scheduling conflict with Ben and our customer.

I would encourage you to try to reschedule the interview with Ben if you are still interested in the position. If you choose not to do so, then I wish you the best of luck in your job search.

Larry Malace – President

Consumer Comments For Malace HR

• This is in regards to my W-2. I still have not received it. I recently moved back on November 2. We put more than one address change and is wondering why it would take so long to receive. I work in Sturtevant. We support the Case plant.

Rod Erlandson

• I have found a level of commitment at Malace that is in my opinion unsurpassed. I am overwhelmed with the work that Ben Tressler has done for me. The whole organization is committed to helping in any way they can. They are truly a company that doesn’t treat you like just another applicant

Candidate Mike Murdock