Accountemps

Corp Website: accountemps.com

Accountemps Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Accountemps Complaint Filed

AccounTemps Unprofessionalism

Unlike most complaints I’ve read on-line about AccounTemps {a Robert Half company}, my complaint is not that they failed to find work for me, but about how incredibly unprofessional they have been in my dealings with them.

The office involved here is the Parsippany, NJ location.

When I first talked to a Director {Allie Lakin}, she asked what took me so long to contact them based on my background and experience. After that conversation, I’ve been kicked around like a soccer ball.

Nobody I ever called to speak to was ever available and I would be passed on to someone else. I was instructed to e-mail an associate {Dan DeAngelis} whom I was later told in an e-mail {about 2 weeks later} that nobody by that name worked in their office. The following week, that person emailed me an apology for not getting back to my e-mail. I have since received three more e-mails from this person apologizing for not returning my calls. Seems he has time to write, but not call.

I set up an appointment for an interview and drove 30 miles for it. I met with a “branch manager” {Terrance Keppler, who I later found out has his degree in meteorology}. I needed to take an MS-EXCEL test, which I was to be able to take from home. I was told to take the test and then call him back before 5PM as he had a possible opportunity for me.

I was unable to access the test and therefore could not be considered for the job. I called and was given their webmaster’s e-mail address {by the receptionist} and had to ask for my on-line account to be reset. I did this three times and received no replies. When I called the office to tell of the non-replies from the webmaster, I was then told I needed to drive the 30 miles back to the office to the the test, which took me 15 minutes to complete. Although I knew I answered all questions correctly, my grade was 26 of 30. I was told the Director would call me to discuss the test, but she never did. She later e-mailed {after another 2 weeks} and said my expertise fell between financial and technical and therefore, she could not assist me and threw me back into the loop of unprofessional associates.

I was also told that as a registered applicant, I could take advantage of their health benefits program. But premiums were to paid by payroll deductions. I wrote to the branch manager asking how I could take advantage of the program if they gave me no work to have the premiums deducted from. I asked if I could pay with a check……and as usual….no reply.

The branch manger that has been so unprofessional is on LinkedIn.com and rather than list his qualifications for his position, all he did was copy and paste the company mission from their main website.

Remember, this “financial recruiter” has his degree in meteorology!

More Accountemps Complaints File a NEW Complaint View Comments

Is Accountemps a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Customer Reviews About Accountemps

Click To Search For Accountemps Complaints

Consumer Comments For Accountemps

• They do seem to want a lot of hoops to jump through. I took the excel (r) test today, if they can use me they will call again.
    I am dealing with the Allentown Office.

• I am going through the same thing with the Paramus office. Plus all they do is post fake jobs and gives one fake name from e-mail account while wasting people time. Someone need to take a look into what they are doing, because it can’t be legal.