Accountemps Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Harold Messmer - Chairman, CEO
Corp Website: accountemps.com

Accountemps Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Accountemps Complaint

Is Accountemps a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Staffing / Job Headhunter Directory ListingRobert Half International Company Listing

Unprofessional and unorganized

Registered with the Memphis office in February of 2014 and finally placed in a temporary position in June of 2014. Was told that someone from Accountemps would call and follow up on a regular basis, but that did not happen. Allison, from the Memphis office, did call to say that the company I was placed with was going to offer a permanent full time position and even asked me to decide upon a salary for their discussion.

However, I found that the company was not going to make such an offer. This was in September of 2014 and that was the last time I heard from anyone at Accountemps, until I was offered another position outside Accountemps and gave my notice in January of 2015. Only then did I receive a call from Allison, who was very unprofessional and rude! I was basically told that Accountemps would not consider placement in the future.

In summary, I would have to say that in my experience with Accountemps in Memphis, I found them to be dedicated ONLY to the employer and had no interest whatsoever in the success or progress of the employee. I was treated very disrespectfully, and would never consider using Accountemps, nor would I ever recommend them to anyone!

Consumer Comments For Accountemps

• Accountemps, Robert Half, and Office Team are the same company, same owner. Their temp hiring procedure and the tests are pathetic! No, don’t go there. There are only 2 companies that I have experienced working work with and both I highly recommend, staffs are nice and truthful- Midwest Staffing and Kelly Services.

• They do seem to want a lot of hoops to jump through. I took the excel (r) test today, if they can use me they will call again.
    I am dealing with the Allentown Office.

• I am going through the same thing with the Paramus office. Plus all they do is post fake jobs and gives one fake name from e-mail account while wasting people time. Someone need to take a look into what they are doing, because it can’t be legal.