Accountemps Complaints & Reviews

Accountemps Ratings

Accountemps Reports

Most Recent Accountemps Complaint

Is Accountemps a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Staffing / Job Headhunter Directory ListingRobert Half International Company Listing

Don't Trust Them

N Olmsted OH office sent me on a wild goose chase for a company, they never returned my call when I was lost TWICE.

I tried calling the company I was to go to work for, wrong # given to me by Accntmps.

They never apologized and the job has been reposted with a higher hourly rate. I have over 20 years of experience and they couldn’t even tell me the dress code for the company.

I would NEVER recommend RH or Accttmps and have filed complaints with the BBB and OH Atty Gen Office.

Consumer Comments For Accountemps

• Liesfromthewhitehouse

The problem with Accountemps is that they make you take all these exams for jobs that have already been filled. It is indeed a scam company when they have you sign up front. Once you are in the system for more than a month ( without a job) they forget about you. Also their online training is a joke. Very rarely do these training programs go with what employers want. Such as ADP experience. You are better of networking yourself than wasting time and money signing up with them.

• pikgoodtempagency

Accountemps, Robert Half, and Office Team are the same company, same owner. Their temp hiring procedure and the tests are pathetic! No, don’t go there. There are only 2 companies that I have experienced working work with and both I highly recommend, staffs are nice and truthful- Midwest Staffing and Kelly Services.

• mike drake

They do seem to want a lot of hoops to jump through. I took the excel (r) test today, if they can use me they will call again.
    I am dealing with the Allentown Office.

• pritti

I am going through the same thing with the Paramus office. Plus all they do is post fake jobs and gives one fake name from e-mail account while wasting people time. Someone need to take a look into what they are doing, because it can’t be legal.

• prittij2