Major Golf Pro Reviews

Most Recent Major Golf Pro Complaints

Is Major Golf Pro a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Sporting Goods & Outdoor Apparel Stores Directory Listing Listing

Pro Scam

I ordered the free sleeve of golf balls for 1$ shipping. They were so incredibly bad that I immediately was worried about some kind of scam. I only hit the ball once, but it had no carry whatsoever.

This is a scam to get you to sign up for a monthly service. Sure enough I was charged an additional 47$ after 7 days.

I do not remember signing up for anything, but it is in the fine print in their terms and conditions on the site. Big scam.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Major Golf Pro

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Major Golf Pro

• Patrick Hayes

What a scam! Pay $1 to ship an order for a “free” sleeve of golf balls, and then get a charge for $47? And what a rude customer service experience….

• My wife does the bills but it’s my fault. Payed $1 to handle shipping for a free sleeve of balls. Unknowingly they’ve been charging me $47 for the last 6 months. Wonder how many saps these thieves ripped off. anyone wants to send them a F*U message here’s their support #
    support@majorgolfpro.com

• Bunch of thieves in the night

• Harry Osborn

I also ordered the 3 golf balls as did many others. I just got my credit card bill and was billed an additional $47.83. It appears this is a scam and the complaints add up, but I do not see if anybody got creditted back or what is our next step.